Avis clients sur Bing Visual Search

En savoir plus sur Bing Visual Search

Allows businesses to implement visual search of products and provide product recommendations to customers searching visually.

En savoir plus sur Bing Visual Search

Jumping to the skills section leaves the main site behind and there were no links to the homepage.

Bing Visual Search - Notes

Bing Visual Search a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 203 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Bing Visual Search ?

justine
couturiere (France)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

recherche microsoft

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

J'utilise microsoft search pour certaine recherche quand cela ne veut pas passer sur chrome. la fonction du dictionnaire qui se trouve sur le coté est pratique pour les enfants. Nous ne sommes pas obligés d'aller sur un site de définition en particulier

il manquerait un bouton pour pouvoir passer en navigation privé plus rapidement

Jonathan
Jonathan
Student (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

It's ok to Bing it sometimes.

Commentaires : I use bing when I need a video search done or when I am scanning the news and it has been a very convenient experience for me.

In the end many people will question why use Bing search mostly because of Google's dominance. The major advantage you have is the visual elements bing uses to bring context to the search. If I want to find a documentary, a picture will be added to add the proper context. Believe it or not bing search is a way better place to find videos on a search engine. Also bing gives you reward points for searching, while prizes vary on your interest I imagine a 5 dollar gift card for something for a weeks worth of search is not a bad deal.

Overall google is still a better search engine when it comes to information that is more obscure. There is tons of legitimate information on the "backapages" of the internet that Google allows you to get to if you know where to look that bing does not have. If you image search Pluto, you might get higher quality pictures but you might get more planets on google then bing. You have to more specific with what you search on bing.

Damon
Blogger (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

My review of Bing visual search

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : As far as what I use it for (image search in private browsing) it’s wonderful. It’s like your tool chest. Every tool has a specific purpose. Early isn’t a tool that does everything. Bing has its uses so be aware of that and you’ll be very happy with it.

I think the image search in private browser are my two favorite things because I pull up images a lot for research and the private browser is nice because it doesn’t carry over that information into your Amazon account and give away what you were shopping for for a spouse or relative.

It’s not my every day browser, but it certainly has. It uses like the ability to catalog and categorize your searches I just like the organization of Safari and Google chrome a little better.

Francesca
studentessa (Italie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Motore di ricerca in grado di trovare cose tramite immagini

3,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Software in grado di poter ricercare ciò che vuoi anche tramite le immagini, un'ottima funzionalità. È possibile accedere ad un programma per accumulare punti e fare acquisti.

Indietro rispetto ai suoi competitor e interfaccia d'uso "antica". Inoltre a volte è lento.

Krystal
Freelance (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 5 001-10 000 employés

Bing Visual Search Review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I use it on a daily basis especially when identify plants and animals

Ease of access to everything and how quickly it is able to process the image it is that you've uploaded into it's database and show results closely related to it

Sometimes if the image is "too blurry" or out of focus it can show you some really off the wall results

Sarah
Owner (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

Makes life so much easier!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it is a good product that makes life easier

Makes it so much easier to find products I need

Has a lot of activity tracking that can be rather annoying sometimes

Federico
Comunicazione (Italie)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Innovazione e protezione per un browser compatto

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Pochi risultati durante la ricerca rispetto a molti altri software di ricerca o browser.

Finalmente nessun captcha o quasi, rispetto a molti altri motori di ricerca/browser si può andare avanti senza perdere tempo. Si può ricercare nella barra laterale usando solo il click destro del mouse, più veloce quindi per trovare qualcosa.

Rispetto a molti altri motori di ricerca o browser Bing ha molta strada da fare per quanto riguarda il numero delle ricerche per una determinata cosa, il numero è basso.

Linda
Disabled (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

My Bing image search

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Easy to use. Inexpensive. Always get the right images.

Truthfully, everything is fine. I don't have any problems.

Maria
Maria
Customer Service Associate (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Good search tool

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Pretty cool feature I am using ony PC. I like not having to know what something is called to be able to look it up

So far so good. Can't say I really have run into problems. I must be a genius!

Jared
Supervisor (É.-U.)
Construction, 501-1 000 employés

It's okay.

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

It doesn't take long to find the images I'm looking for.

Competing softwares are much faster and more reliable.

Shaharyar
Shaharyar
Business Development Executive (Pakistan)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés

Never found better image searching app than Bing Visual Search

Commentaires : Overall it is best Visual Search app. I'll recommend you to try it, you will be amazed.

Bing Visual Search is The most convenient, the most reliable, accurate than others. You can simply just drag and drop images, or add URL of that image, just browse your device or just drop a text on search bar. The best app for searching any image on web. It is very easy. If you want to get some facts and knowledge about any object around you, just click a picture and upload it on Bing Visual Search you'll get what you want.

One thing which I want to point out that I think they should work on there "object recognition system" in the image. Sometimes the result is not that much accurate, so Bing Visual Search should work on there search result accuracy.

Kalin
Kalin
Student (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, Auto-entrepreneur

Convenient Way to Search

Commentaires : Bing Visual Search has been a convenient way for me to find out information about the world around me. I would recommend the Android search bar widget to anyone using Android, as all it requires is the push of one button to access the camera and snap a picture of whatever you are looking at. Very convenient.

Bing Visual Search is a convenient way to find information about something you are looking at. I have it set up as a widget on my phone so that if I see something I want to know more about, I simply click one button and snap a picture. The app then pulls up information about the object. My best experience with it involved taking a picture of a universal remote control to find the model and instructions for programming it to my TV, as I did not have the instruction manual with me. Very convenient tool!

This feature is excellent and easy to use on Android devices because of the widget options available. However, I might have a hard time recommending this to anyone using iOS. There are no widgets available for iOS, and I have no idea how someone with an Apple device would use this in a streamlined fashion. There is a Bing app, but I think it would be hard to convince someone to download that app just to use this feature.

Faisal Faruque
Faisal Faruque
Digital Marketing Analyst (Bangladesh)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

The Most Intelligent Reverse Image Search Tool

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : As a digital marketing analyst and content creator, I have to search for inspiration. I can easily use this tool to get inspiration from my surroundings. Also, since I have to travel a lot to different countries, I can use Bing Visual Search to read public signboards and instructions written in their language. It always works like a charm. It has got some unique features that the competitors lack. For example, I can easily find out pages containing the exact image so that I know who has created content on that particular topic.

Bing is not the best search engine out there, but its Visual Search tool is very intelligent. It can accurately detect the content of a picture and match it with a huge database. The best part of this tool is its simplicity. You can easily access it from your mobile devices well as your Windows computer. The web version runs on any browser and the design is user-friendly. It works as a great OCR too. Most of the time the detection was swift and accurate. Overall, it gives me a much better experience than its competitors.

This tool is nearly perfect with some minor issues. Since it uses data from the original Bing search engine, sometimes the algorithm doesn't work perfectly. If the developers can work on the searching algorithm along with the integration with major operating systems it would be awesome.

Sandra
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Bing finds everything!

Commentaires : My experience with Bing has been great, I work for a church and clip art is a necessity, and I always find what I am looking for , for free.

You will not find a better search engine. I use it daily and it eliminates all the extra clutter when you do a random search. And love the daily webshots, beautiful. I use it for work and for play.

No real Cons, it is easy to use and to find whatever you are looking for. They even have a sign in so you can acrue points for using it as a search engine.

Joe
Consultant (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

A new way to search fit for the 21st century

Commentaires : I often commission articles from writers around the world and request that they send images to accompany their writing. To check that writers have not plagiarized images and just taken them from other websites, I use Bing Visual Search to track exactly where the images appear on the web.

When I am traveling to research for articles that I am writing, I find it useful to be able to open the Bing Visual Search software and snap a shot of a landmark and quickly find more information about it. What is even better is that I can find items online to purchase based on the photos that I search with. This saves me time and effort.

The only issue I have is relevant to any searches via Bing, specifically that it is not Google and thus the search results are limited in comparison to those via Google.

Travel Agent (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

It's Best With Bing!!!

It is the best search engine, I know of at all. What other search engine gives you points for search anything on their engines...go a head, I'll wait... there isn't any, that's why! Bing gives you the most updated top searches and an ease of getting to the websites that you require.

There's not one thing that I dislike about Bing, They have got it all together. Love you Bing!

Guadalupe
Associate Financial Analylst (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Bing Visual Search is almost as cool as Google!

Commentaires : My overall experience was a little over average on this software

What I like most about this search engine is that you can use it similar to google, the search engine lets you search for maps, and basically anything you need

What I liked least is that you cannot talk to it like you can do to google, you need to switch to the internet page everytime you need to research something else.

Ibrahim
Blogger (Tanzanie)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

The best search engine To try right now!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I used bing visual search to search for information about specific keywords, as well as bing webmaster tools to improve my website traffic on Bing visual search since there is low competition compared to google with a lot of webmasters trying to appear on the first results.

Bing visual search by Microsoft provides very specific results about the keywords being searched. Compared to other search engines like google where it provides millions of results about the keywords most of them being irrelevant. What I like most about bing visual search is their bing webmaster tools which helps website owners and bloggers easily track their website performance hence increasing page ranking on bing visual search, and get many traffic. Also bing visual search team has a very good customer services you can chat with the customer support through twitter or even talk with their customer support directly on phone which helps clients problem being solved more faster.

The bing visual search has a very low users approximately. 900 millions monthly visits while google with over 1billion daily visits hence Making content creators like webmasters focus on google Rankings to improve their Traffic leaving bing visual search hence some keywords can lack more information since publishers opt for their information to be displayed on google search results.

lawyer (Turquie)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

good research

Commentaires : i like to use bing visual search, it help me a lot to find different ideas.

I like the most with bing visual search is to be able to search with photos, when i try to find something similar with a photo that i have it works very well.

Only thing that i had problem is that when i want to search with a big size photo it makes errors sometimes.

Steve
Steve
User Experience Lead (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

It's an interesting idea, with lots of room to grow

Commentaires : When doing research to make sure a stock image (usually from Adobe or Corbis) isn't being used by competitors in a similar spread or campaign, this is a simple way to check for public-facing sites using the same image, with a high-degree of confidence in the results. Its false-positive rate is pretty low, and usually is better than Google Image Search at darker images. The biggest hurdle is that many people still don't think of Bing as a place to search, and default to Google. As the service is free, the price can't be beat.

Searching with an image using Bing is (as of this writing) much easier than Google or TinyEye. Simply clicking on the camera in the search bar on the bing.com homepage is all that's required to start the process.

I do no understand why there is an option to take a photo. If I'm trying to search for an image, it would not be of one I have just taken. I can't understand why this feature exists.

Jessica
Adjunct Professor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

Fairly relevant results, slow on Firefox

Visual search results through Bing are fairly relevant with minimal outliers. Results are quick and easily filtered for further relevance.

Visual search works well through most browsers but is buggy through Firefox and mobile Safari. Through these browsers, the results lag and even freeze.

Ayesha
Ayesha
Substitute Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Review of Bing Visual Search

Commentaires : A major benefit of Bing Visual Search is that it is easy and simple to use. I highly recommend using it! It has valuable filtering options for you to find your images and streamline your experience.

What I liked most about Bing Visual Search is that it is easy to use and comes with almost the same features as Google Search. Additionally, it connects with Microsoft Rewards, so with every search you make, you receive points towards an incentive.

What I liked least about Bing Visual Search is that it does not always show the best images. I have compared it with Google Images by searching for the same picture and ended up finding better, more relevant ones on Google Images.

Beverly
freelance writer (É.-U.)

Great Image Searcher

It is very easy to access images through this search engine. It is very easy to search. I use it frequently. It is great if you need to visually see what you are writing or editing about. I find it very impressive. It is one of my search engines I use a lot. Hassle free. You can just pull up any image you desire

It can be a little faster. Other than that its great way to locate images without all the other stuff popping up.

Casscilla
Casscilla
Independent (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Bing For your device

Commentaires : I enjoy when I have to use this software it does have really nice screen savers that pull you into using it each time. I will keep using it when I need another go-to search engine

I think that since bing has come on to the scene it has managed to keep it's self-relevant. I know that when others just can't give you the answer that you are seeking you can go to bing and find what you are looking for to start to get an idea.

The one reason that I do not use bing as much as others are because it doesn't scale back the search for you as much. I think that the developers should look into this because while it could be a great piece of software it still needs work

Gourav N
Gourav N
Self-Employed (Inde)
Médias de diffusion, Auto-entrepreneur

" Searching is very Fun "

Commentaires : I really enjoy using Bing Visual Search as it does not have unnecessary pop-ups when searching which make the result fast and accurate.

1) The search engine is very fast and reliable. 2) It is very secure and results are provided accurately. 3) On the homepage have all important grossing news which is very useful.

1) Downloading using Bing is a bit tricky as the speed does not come very fast on downloading but speed is fast only at the time of uploading.