TOO comprehensive for our little website

Publié le 11/08/2019
Bobbett J.
Owner-Operator
Agriculture, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Provenance de l'utilisateur
Note globale
Support client
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I used this only during a free trial period. I did get some benefits from it and I was able to increase our SEO a little bit (I'm still learning) but this program, which is very good, just had too much for us. I was spending too much time on it and not getting productive results because it had a steep learning curve since I am not too website tech savvy. My previous website manager left the industry, so I am trying to learn on my own. Elite Site Optimizer did help me a lot, but it's just too overwhelming for me. The trial period is well worth it, though, to find out if it's for you. But over-all, but the small amount of web business I do, the cost to keep using it full time wouldn't be cost effective for us.

Inconvénients: Over-all cost for the long term would have broken our budget. It's better suited for businesses with a bigger web presence and who had a big web budget. That's not us.

The user-friendly SEO tool

Note globale
Support client
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Missed SEO opportunities report is a good catch. Internal link checker has helped me improve my website significantly just by addressing some low hanging fruits.

Avantages: You don't have to break your head with innumerable meaningless data especially when you have a complex website if you have this tool. This bifurcates the SEO issues for you based on issue type and priority and lays it out clearly to gain insights.

Inconvénients: Giving Keyword ideas could be additional advantage.