15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Endtest

Tests automatisés sans code. Optimisé par le machine learning.

En savoir plus sur Endtest

Endtest - Notes

Endtest a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 47 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Endtest ?

Inguna
Inguna
UX designer (Lettonie)
Internet, 11–50 employés

A beginner testers view

Commentaires : I did manual testing before trying Endtest. Even with my relatively limited technical knowledge, I was still able to learn how to set up tests properly.

Video recordings of test execution were very helpful in determining if I need to tweak my test steps. Also, the gratifying moment when the test was run successfully.

Editing test steps could be easier, such as changing the sequence of steps without having to completely delete and write a new step. I would also have liked to reuse some parts of tests, sort of like a library of snippets that you can build.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review. You can change the sequence of steps by dragging steps or by using the "Add Above" and "Add Below" options. You can also re-use tests by using the "Import Test Case" action. You don't have to create steps for the same functionality twice, you just import.

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Excellent product

Commentaires : It was great experience. Maybe you guys can improve the mobile automation a little better. There are a lot errors there. I have already mentioned it to Matt, who is doing an excellent job.

There are a lot of things. I can't just name a few

Codeless automated testing. It has never helped me automate any stuff.

il y a 4 ans

Your review contains some inaccuracies. The Mobile Tests is a stable component of Endtest, it's not a place where you just encounter random errors. If you have encountered errors in your test executions, the error messages should point you in the right direction. Maybe you used an invalid locator. Or maybe you did not properly configure the Page Load Timeout and the Element Load Timeout. Please contact Support and they will point you in the right direction. There is no scenario for Mobile Tests that can't be automated with Endtest.

Glen
Glen
Associate QA Engineer (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 1 001–5 000 employés

Decent Option for Cross-Browser/Device Testing

Commentaires : One division of our company does use this for testing of our public-facing website. My team and I mostly work on internal tools for the company's finance team. I was unable to see a compelling reason to use this over GhostInspector or Mabl, both of which seem better suited for functional testing. The wide variety of device/browser compatibility is impressive, but not strictly necessary for our particular business needs. I think if EndTest had action recording, that would be a different story.

Navigation is intuitive and the page loads quickly to ensure a good work pace. Broad support for different browsers and devices. If statement support and database connection/querying is also nice.

Lack of in-browser action recording features, no option to export/import to/from Selenium or other popular frameworks. No option for global or suite-level variables, and test-level variables are not displayed in an easy to view UI.

Lavanya
QA Engineer (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Endtest as an Automation tool

> No scripting skill required > Easy to use >Support is amazing > Parallel execution of tests & test suites in different browsers & devices > Executes test on the cloud real browser /devices > Test script support is amazing > On error navigates back to the test step with error ( this is my favorite as no need to debug much)

> Execution time is high compared to other tools in the market > Mobile Apps testing needs Browser Stack subscription

Maarten
Maarten
Product Owner (Pays-Bas)

Feature-packed - Easy to use and setup

Commentaires : We ensure proper operation of new releases for our customers. Better quality, happier customers!

It took less than half a day to get acquainted and up to speed with Endtest. We quickly had the first test cases set up. The ability to schedule test runs and invoke the tests through a URL are really helpful.

Endtest offers support for the most popular and recent browser versions. Would be great if older versions and less popular browsers can be tested in the same way.

Reshma
Manager (R.-U.)

Easy - Reliable - QA Friendly Tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : EndTest is an exceptional tool that revolutionizes the testing process. Its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, powerful automation capabilities, and robust reporting make it an indispensable asset for any testing team. By leveraging EndTest, you can streamline your testing efforts, improve efficiency, and deliver high-quality software products. I highly recommend EndTest to any organization seeking to elevate their testing practices.

One of the standout features of EndTest is its user-friendly interface. From the moment you start using the tool, you can appreciate its intuitive design, which makes it easy for testers of all skill levels to navigate and utilize its functionalities. Creating and managing test scenarios, defining test cases, and executing tests are seamless and straightforward tasks, saving valuable time and effort.EndTest's automation capabilities are truly impressive. With support for multiple browsers and platforms, it enables cross-browser and cross-platform testing effortlessly. The tool's scripting capabilities using industry-standard languages like JavaScript provide the flexibility to create powerful and customizable test scripts. This automation prowess significantly accelerates the testing process while maintaining accuracy and reliability.Lastly, I must commend EndTest's excellent customer support. The support team is responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to assist. They have consistently provided prompt and helpful responses to any queries or issues we have encountered, ensuring a smooth testing experience.

It would be helpful for a QA to have customised report generation which gives the overview of the Execution Summary.

Collin
Collin
Resident Communication Specialist (É.-U.)

First Time Tester - Super Easy to Use

Commentaires : Simplifyy is a technology start up company. Writing lots of code means that things can go wrong easily. Endtest is making so that we don't have to manually test our software all the time, and we can get on to doing the work of developing software and serving our customers.

Endtest is simple to use. Before I started testing, I had no experience in testing or software development. I was able to learn how to test within a few weeks. Endtest has made it super easy for me. The Google Chrome extension made my first couple weeks of testing so easy, and I will continue to use it. Their customer service team did a wonderful job of teaching me how to use their software. Lastly, their website is super easy to navigate. I can jump back and forth between windows with no problem. I also appreciate the layout of looking at the results of a test. The way that you can see the log, the video, and the screenshots without ever opening a new screen is easy. Also, I like how you can click on parts of the test that you experienced issues with and be redirected to your test is convenient.

The difficulties that came with using Endtest came as a result of my lack of knowledge, not anything they have done wrong. I honestly have no critiques of their services at this time.

Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Gets the job done

Commentaires : Overall product capability is more that satisfactory . Some dynamic web pages are not suitable the for the tool.

Good tool for codeless automation testing with the ability to test mobile as well.

Some of our web pages are not suitable the for the tool.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review. Endtest should work with any web page, even dynamic ones. If you are having issues, please get in touch with our Support Team and they will help you.

Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Amazing Customer Service

Commentaires : It's so helpful to have a fast, easy-to-use, reliable program to run our tests on.

The ease of use is the best feature of EndTest, but the customer service is absolutely stellar. Any questions I had (even if they were about automated testing in general and not specifically about EndTest) were quickly answered in great detail.

The only part of EndTest that is a bit difficult for us is the long wait times and the inability to predict the length of a test. However, I believe this is a general issue for automated testing.

Nicolas Gabriel
Nicolas Gabriel
QA Test Manager (Espagne)
Internet, 51–200 employés

Keyword based automation tests

Commentaires : I've been using it for almost 2 months. You'll learn quick and you'll have a automation test suite in a few days.
Support is great, they answer and solve problems very quick.
You can export your test cases to python or executable files.

Very easy to use, you can create execute schedule and backup you test suites. Support is very good and new features are release from time to time Is not expensive, and totally worth it. Web based, no need to install any app or soft.

Some minor issues in the platform, but they are working on it.

Craig
Senior Technical Analyst (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Solid software with exceptional Customer Service

Commentaires : My overall experience with Endtest has been exceptional, as I stated before, I was an early adopter of the software and I've watched them improve many aspects their software. Customer service it top notch, they have and continue to be very responsive to me and my many questions.

What I like most about the software is it's codeless and cloud based, I can build an automated test without having to write code and run the test form any computer. My goal with this software was to build a regression bed, I was able to successfully do this at a very reasonable price and without having to have a dedicated server. Endtest has continued to improve on their software, I was an early adopter and have seen countless changes to improve the ease of use and the functionality. They have been very open to suggestions and have numerous updates to the software based on suggestions I've made. The customer service is the best.

What I like least is not being able to stage the test, much like we do with our software, have a DEV test suite that can "migrate" to a STAGE test suite and then to a Production test suite.

Marko
QA Lead (Croatie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

EndTest is a really professional tool

Commentaires : They have the best support team in the world, and in general EndTest is really good software which can easily become crucial part of your continuous delivery process. Easy to learn and easy to handle and it is possible to utilize junior team members for automation.

Easy of use, we quickly managed to integrate this software in our continuous delivery process. Also, team members that didn't have enough knowledge about automation, quickly learned how to work in EndTest so we could integrate more resources that our team is possessing.

It is connected to browserstack and it would be awesome that there is possibility to connect to a local device or that EndTes has his own farm of devices. Personally i would rather pay extra money to connect to local devices rather than browserstack license. The biggest problem is that sometimes browserstack has issues and it is not possible to run test correctly.

Zahedabanu
QA ENG Lead (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Excellent service and good tool for automation

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My automation is working very smoothly compared to the selenium. It's very easy to use, the good thing is the document part has so many videos over there. And [sensitive content hidden] has created sometimes good video scripts for testing scenarios.

Easy view to read and write, easy to understand. The service from [sensitive content hidden] was excellent. Always available to help.

I don't think I have anything that I don't like about end test

Bibliothèques, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Automating work and tests with unparalleled ease

Commentaires : So far we have automated some easy jobs which were previously manually processed. We're also busy setting up scheduled regression tests.

The ease of use of Endtest is great. I came from automating manually with Python, which was a lot slower. Now I can press record, do the test, and it's as good as done. Just add some logic with the easy-to-navigate Action menu to finish up.

One of the few things that I miss, compared with 'manual' programming, is being able to copy individual lines of code/actions. There is an option to copy/move an entire test case however.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it. As for the option to copy individual steps, we will add this in the near future.

Mickayla
Automated Quality Assurance Tester (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Endtest Review

Commentaires : I highly recommend Endtest for full blown regression testing of browser side applications. Tests can be scheduled and maintained easily. I have not used the self-learning feature of the suites; however, that is a feature i have not seen in other software.

The ease of use is easily the most valuable feature for me. I can duplicate entire suites to test multiple environments quickly and with reliability.

The documentation section is highly lacking. Often things are not detailed enough and I need to ask questions, then I will find it was written somewhere not intuitive to that subject. Also the enhancement to test mobile devices needs work to be as flexible as other technologies.

Jacob
QA Specialist (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

A great tool for your QA team

Commentaires : We've mainly been using EndTest for basic tests to ensure high-value pages and features are working on our site after code deploys. The video recordings of tests have been super helpful in locating where errors may be occurring if a test fails. Besides the features, the customer support is always top notch and personal.

We've mainly been using EndTest for basic tests to ensure high-value pages and features are working on our site after code deploys. The video recordings of tests have been super helpful in locating where errors may be occurring if a test fails. It's very helpful having access to multiple types of VMs so that our QA team can make sure everything works on all devices and browsers. The test cases in EndTest are easy to set-up and do not require advanced coding knowledge.

Not much I can think of at the moment...

Steven
Manager Software Engineering (Belgique)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Really great tool

Commentaires : Great tool, very good and personal support. Price is not too high.
Tests are as fast as you might wish for. Unfortunately, front end tests are slow by nature I'm afraid...

The ease of use is incredible. We have put a student (1st year bachelor computer science) on it and the first day, he was already able to write high quality tests for us. EndTest uses selenium in the backend, but don't even try to write it yourself in selenium, because the issues you will face are massive, and are almost all solved by using the EndTest tool. You can also integrate EndTest with your Jenkins build server. Also, the new features that they add during the year are really impressive. I would recommend this tool to everyone who takes front-end regression testing seriously.

Sometimes, tests tend to fail randomly. We have set up a retry system to prevent false positives. We have the same issue when using selenium, and there it's even worse.

Ramya
QA Engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Good tool for automation.

It supports for all the browsers. We can copy/move test cases in another test suite. Its easy for use and supports if statement.

While running lots of testcases sometimes tests fails randomly and Execution time is high. No option for copy/move test suites and add new step in between the test steps. Test case results are not stable. No option to move test suites.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Ramya, thank you for your review. The tests do not fail randomly and there are not stability issues. If you are getting confusing results, it could mean that you did not properly configure the values for the Element Load Timeout and Page Load Timeout settings. Starting from July, you have the option to add new steps directly between your existing steps, instead of having to drag them.

Manak
Principal QA (Automation) (Inde)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

EndTest Evaluation

Commentaires : This tool is good option for small project. We can manage our tests automation easily if number of test case count is less. But as test automation count increases, it becomes difficult to manage it.

EndTest is easy to use tool. We can start using it in very less time. Help documentation was very good.

It is not suitable for large project having lot of test cases.

Steven
Manager software engineering (Belgique)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Enfocus

Commentaires : Very positive. We have implemented EndTest for almost a year now, and it already helped us quite a lot in preventing bugs to be released. Some developers were very reluctant to use the tool, but after a while, they clearly see the benefits. The tool proved its worth.

The fact that you don't need to be a developer to write tests and the ease of creating tests

no versioning on the tests and no conditionals.

Andrew
Quality Assurance Analyst (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001–5 000 employés

Easy to use, needs time to mature

Commentaires : Overall I love Endtest and will continue to work with them and provide my feedback regarding its feature set. Keep up the great work!

I love that I can create and easily maintain a set of tests without any coding knowledge. The team at Endtest is also very quick to respond to queries and is also very helpful when confronted with complicated testing scenarios that cant be easily converted into simple test steps.

Being relatively new application there are a few tweaks that still need to be made to allow for easy maintenance. As an example, moving and creating new test steps and test cases can be cumbersome due to the "move" feature being a bit clunky.

Monica
QA Lead (Roumanie)
Divertissement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Extremely happy with it!

Commentaires : For us, it's definitely the best solution available on the market.

It's easy to use, doesn't require any coding knowledge and their support is absolutely stellar: fast, reliable and friendly.

I wasn't able to find any cons for Endtest.

Produits alimentaires, 1 001–5 000 employés

Satisfied

Commentaires : We were able to get someone that was not technical to create end to end test for one of in house apps. Provided lots of reassurance

You do not need a developer to code selenium scripts

Very tedious work. Maybe a desktop tool or a recording software to make this easier for the non dev

Akash
Developer Test Automation Coop (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Ease of Use and Functionality

Commentaires : So far so good, if you could better scheduler with proper result viewing option, it would be the best.

Different in-built functionalities which are available makes life easier for tester to create automation script. Any one with basic knowledge can create test-scripts.

Scheduler Functionality and Server time, It should sync with User's Local time so user can schedule his/her test according to local time so it saves time. Even as a pro users, sometime we ran out of resources so if you can scale it up it would be great.

Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Gets the job done maybe, but we went with another

Great multi-browser automated testing that boasts it's "powered by machine learning". Definitely less repetitive to write tests than in something like Selenium

UI and overall value led to us buying something else. Customer support wasn't as effective as other product we were trialing.