Avis clients sur Power Diary

En savoir plus sur Power Diary

Logiciel de gestion de cabinet qui fournit tout ce dont vous avez besoin afin de rationaliser votre clinique de santé.

En savoir plus sur Power Diary

Simple system to operate and great technical support.

It could mean I end up with 20 min gaps which is a waste of time as can’t offer 20 min sessions. I would prefer to fix the appointment slots.

Power Diary - Notes

Power Diary a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 136 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Power Diary ?

Jeanette
Jeanette
President (É.-U.)

Power Diary Is An Amazing Comprehensive EMR

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Power Diary solves multiple problems for me by offering an All-In-One type EMR platform that allows me to document, track my invoices, communicate with clients, manage my schedule, and pay attention to my reports.

Power Diary offers LOTS for features: built-in CRM for email & SMS marketing, appointment reminders, and client correspondence; HIPAA compliant EMR for SOAP notes; customizable templates for SOAP notes and intake/consent forms; the flexibility to create your own SOAP notes and forms; automatic invoices generated when appointments are created; easy scheduling in-person & online through a client portal; capability of clients to pay in advance when they schedule online; Stripe integration with payment processing; reporting for KPIs to understand practice management; ability to create session packages; ability to create 1-on-1 sessions or group classes

1-way sync with Google calendar - 2-way sync would be much better so that the calendars could fully communicate

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for taking the time to review Power Diary. We're thrilled that you're finding the system to be user-friendly and affordable! Thanks again! -Heather

Simone
CSM (Australie)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

Review

Commentaires : Overall Power Diary is meeting the needs of our business however we have had to make a large number of changes to our processes and way of working with our clients to accommodate Power Diary. There are a number of functionalities that we would like to see.

- Visually appealing - Ability to produce multiple reports - Simple and easy to use calendar and client set up - Client online booking portal - Medicare processing - Data consistancy

- Limited functions available on the calendar - cannot view single day of the week for multiple weeks - Unable to limit who access notes and profile information - anyone with can access client notes and view client profiles regardless if the client is allocated to them or not - Unable to create an overall number of sessions used in a session pack per year - this is still tracked manually

Osteopath (R.-U.)
Médecine douce, 2-10 employés

Not too bad, with potential

Commentaires : Overall it isn't too bad, Notes are quite good. And staff are good.
However, it does remain a very restrictive platform with multiple irritating imperfections. They are keen to listen and let you know they are making changes, but the role out is extremely slow and slightly disappointing following the long wait. They have the potential to be very good if they implemented the changes they say they would do, but sometimes get they feel they are complacent with their product.

Support is good in that staff to try their best to help quickly with the availability they have. Have some good features e.g notes. It can be a cheaper option if you avoid using SMS. (This is where they make up the difference.)

They take a very long time to implement changes, yet they can implement changes fast if need to such as adding telehealth during COVID 19 in a week (if they didn't they would have lost business). They discussed intake forms since I started a year ago (and has been a popular demand by many users) and still just talk of it happening, yet keep you hooked by saying coming in a few months. They make their money on SMS so be careful , never known SMS to be so expensive. They recently did a user interface facelift with new features. It is still quite dated compared to competitors and you're restricted to what you can do. They could do with a graphics designer or ergonomic designer on their team.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks John. The Online Forms have taken longer than initially anticipated, but I can assure you it has nothing to do with complacency - in fact quite the opposite. Our online forms are built on our Client Portal platform. During dev we identified there were some emerging limitations with the technology we had been using for the Client Portal. We decided that instead of building another feature on top of it, we should instead rebuild the Client Portal first using more flexibility technology, and then build the Online Forms using that. It's a 'get the foundations right first' type decision. Whilst not glamorous, this approach has ongoing, long-term benefits for all our users. The Client Portal has now been rebuilt and released, and the Online Forms function is in final stages of pre-Beta testing. Re SMS: these are middle-range for pricing. We use an enterprise-grade gateway that is very reliable. There are some cheaper, less reliable providers but we will never use them.

Lisa
Speech Pathologist (Australie)

Backbone of our business

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : As our business relies on good software to safely store our client data and to reliably access our daily schedules and information, Power Diary is the backbone to the efficient running of our business. We have found many helpful features that saves time and energy to collect data and to ensure accurate financial and client records are kept.

Easy to navigate, easy to see where clinicians are and who they are seeing, supports the efficient running of our busy practice.

Some of the data searches are limited. Would be great to have a few more NDIS specific features to add to invoicing and client records.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for your review! It's wonderful to hear that Power Diary is the backbone to the efficient running of your business and that the features are saving you time and energy! Regarding data searches and NDIS specific features, our Customer Team would like more detail regarding your needs, in order to offer possible solutions or to record feature requests. Please reach out to support@powerdiary.com with details and we'll be happy to assist. Thank you again! - Heather

Rebecca
Psychologist (Australie)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Best decision I made for my practice

The best thing about PowerDiary would have to be the time savings having everything incorporated into the one program, being able to send/receive SMS including automated reminders, AND being able to export directly to Xero! It’s great! It is so simple to use as well and there are always new features being added. Customer support are also fabulous when you need a hand with something!

I dislike that I have my calendar set up in 30min timeslots so I have to scroll to view the entire day. Nothing major! Oh & I wish you could send faxes from PowerDiary.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for your lovely review. We love hearing that Power Diary is saving you lots of time! Will add your improvement ideas to our list (we prioritise the ones we get the most interest in). All the best, Fiona

Sally
Owner (Australie)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Power Diary, my business partner

Commentaires : Power Diary is my virtual business partner!
As a sole trader I need a CRM that I can trust, one that gives me the functionality necessary to manage my diary, client communications and financial reporting. PD gives me all this plus insights, trends and the ability to view my business from every angle, and help inform direction and investment.

Central depositary for all client data Automated client messages Financial reporting Personalisation functionality Customer service excellence

Understanding how the data input effects the reporting output. Getting the set up right is worth taking the time from the outset.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks so much for your review. We're very happy you refer to Power Diary as your "business partner"! Do let us know if you need any assistance with getting the reports set up as our team will be happy to help.

Adam
Chinese Medicine Practitioner (Australie)

Alternatives envisagées :

More professional than alternative clinic management tools

One of the best features is the customisable clinic note templates. Being able to create clinic note for each type of patient and each interaction has made my patient management so much easier. Automated appointment reminders and communication templates add a professional touch that my patients appreciate.

At the moment the only credit card payment system PowerDiary integrates with is Stripe. Adding integration with other payment systems such as Square would make it easier to manage credit card payments.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your great review Adam! I've added your comment about Square to our Feature Request Tracking system so we can monitor demand for this too. - Damien

Rhonda
osteopath (Australie)

New Powerdiary user

Commentaires : Convenience of online access to Powerdiary for practitioners and online booking for patients is huge for us.
Communication with the team is easy and quick responses are the rule. Great value.

Convenience, communication, ease of use (with a couple of qualifiers)

Clunky re-appointment system, online booking system could look more attractive to users/patients

Ashley
Personal Trainer (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Absolutely perfect. It does everything I need it to.

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Very positive. I don't know what more I can say. I've used it for about 3-4 years and so far, it's done everything that I've needed it for.

The ability to charge clients cards and schedule their appointments is just so easy and really meets my expectations with a software.

As far as I know, there isn't really a way to charge clients cards without using stripe. I'd like to avoid the stripe processing fees if possible, or if there was some sort of Power Diary card reader, that would be amazing.

il y a 5 mois

Thanks so much for your review! It's really wonderful to hear that Power Diary does everything you need it to, and that you found it perfect from the start! For payments, Power Diary integrates with Stripe for online payments processing, and with Tyro (AUS only) for card-present transactions. Our users can also use any payment processing method and enter the processed payments manually into their Power Diary account for reconciliation. We are currently tracking user interest in other online payment platforms' integrations. Please email at support@powerdiary.com to express your interest. Thank you again for taking the time to review Power Diary! -Heather

Sarah
Clinical Psychologist (Australie)

Hassle Free!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I've been with Power Diary for over 3 years now, and have no intention to change. It meets all of my needs as a solo practitioner, and I find it really easy to use! Customer support has always been helpful too!

I rely on the automated features such as appointment reminders and email templates. I run my business solo, so this saves me so much time! I also use the integrated Stripe and Medicare functions for processing payments and Medicare rebates. My clients love that their rebate turns up the next day without them needing to contact Medicare.

There are a couple of functions in Power Diary that I do not use as I found them clunky and unreliable. These are video calling and fax. Instead, I use Zoom and utbox.

il y a 5 mois

Thanks so much for the great review! We love hearing that the system is saving you time, and that it meets your needs as a solo practitioner! Thanks again -Heather

Michelle
Speech Pathologist/Manager (Australie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Growing our business with Powerdiary

Commentaires : Our business relies very heavily on powerdiary, for diaries, client appointments, billing, medicare, reporting. The automatic SMS reminders are a great facility for clients (they rely on them to remind them about their appointments) and great for us - people are more likely to cancel when they receive the SMS rather than not attend, or cancel at the last minute. The system has been very reliable. It is extremely rare for the system to be down.

Easy to use. When there are issues, there is a friendly person at the end of the phone or email to assist in resolving issues (such as when we've accidentally deleted data, support with reports, not knowing how to do a particular function). The software is constantly being improved with additional functionality based on feedback.

There are times when there are functions I would like that are not available, such as an 'undo' function, especially if I've just deleted a series of appointments accidentally instead of deleting a single appointment. However when comparing this product with other products, it has many more functions than many of their competitors at a more reasonable cost.

Hi Michelle, Thanks for the great review! -Damien

James
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2-10 employés

Power Diary Review

Commentaires : Excellent! Very happy. Saves me enough time to make private practice worth while.

It’s just practical... it takes care of Medicare and DVA, it manages my invoices and when ever I have a problem I can just call the support team.

I work alongside my peers in the same building under the same brand but we keep our businesses separate. So I’d like it to talk to my colleagues in practice, but without sharing the finance component. That’s not easy to set up which is a pain.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review James. Saving practitioner's time is one of our key goals so it's great to hear Power Diary is delivering this for you. Thanks for your feedback on the financials too. One option if your businesses operate separately would be to split your combined account into separate accounts. We can help with this and can also set you up with a special login system which would enable each of you to access each other's accounts, but remain in control the level of access. This is normally used by call centres, but would work for you also. If you're interested in this just let our Support team know on support@powerdiary.com - Damien

Andy
Physiotherapist (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Solves a lot of problems

Commentaires : Very happy.

Very customisable. Great customer support at onset

Billing area needs a tweak for my personal liking.. if individual customers could be given custom discount on monthly bills that would be very help ful.. And if we could attach video links to notes so that can be stored securely... not completely sure about putting video on a private channel in you tube.. I would also love to create a searchable problem list that can be linked to daily entries.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Andy, Thanks for the great review! You should be able to upload video files to any Treatment Note, or in the 'Files' section. Let us know if we can help with anything: support@powerdiary.com - Damien

Calia
Practice Manager (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Great service, easy to use, but a little clunky

- Customer service is quick as they are available straight away on the online chat so you can keep working and have questions asked/problems solved without having to sit on the phone

- Odd things will happen about 1-2 times a month. Today we have opened our program to find all the cancelled appointments have disappeared from the diaries - It would be great if it was integrated with HICAPS ( I hear this is on the way)

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review Calia. Great to hear you're enjoying our in app chat support. Whether cancelled appointments are displayed or hidden is a setting in your calendar. Just click on the three little dots on the top-right of your calendar and you'll see an option to 'Show / Hide Cancelled Appointments'. You can change this anytime and your browser will remember your preference so you don't have to keep selecting this. If you have any questions though please let us know. - Damien

Sage
Acupuncturist (Australie)

Flexible and Efficient

Commentaires : Very positive and helpful customer service. I find it expensive for my needs (I see only 1-3 home patients a week since I closed the practice really) but powerdiary kindly adjusted that for me and met my concerns so I stayed on.

I like the way it is formatted, how easy it is to see and view an entire page, and navigate all the functions. I find it flexible and very easy to work with. I like that you can turn a cancelled appointment red and that you don’t lose it on the page.

I don’t like the new navigation bar on the right hand dude, it is too full of too many details, and takes up too much of the page. I like the simple, slimmer version best.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review, Sage! We're constantly reviewing the interface and trying to make it as usable as possible, while including all the information that people want to see. We'll continue to tweak and improve it! -- Fiona

Louise
Owner, Healer, Teacher (Australie)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Five Stars for Power Diary

Commentaires : I love Power Diary and use it everyday, it integrates well with my phone calender and has all the features I need to run my Reiki business. Even though the price is a little high for my one person business I'm so glad I made the investment right from the get go. I have confidence my client files are safe and record keeping is easy.

The ease of use, set up and integration with google calender and stripe. Australian owned and based with servers in Australia. This was the selling point for me when I started my business and I have at times struggled to keep paying the monthly fee.

Would like it to be integrated with PayPal and better integration with google calender ie appointments I put into my phone don't show up in Power Diary. I'd love to see an app version for ease of use on the go.

Hayley
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

PosAbility Review

Commentaires : PowerDiary is a very important part of our business

The recurring feature, drag and drop of scheduled sessions, reporting to xero and mailchimp, aged receivables

That there isn't an option to recur the colours (rooms) for sessions unless setting up the session initially. Privacy options to see notes and files are not personalised - we want only some staff to see some documents

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review Hayley! We have a new rooms management function in the pipeline so stayed tuned for that one. With privacy you can set permissions so that staff see no notes, only their own client notes, or all client notes. The next update we are releasing to this area will also include some even more granular options so this will allow you to customise even further. Thanks again for your feedback. - Damien

Tarina
Physio (Australie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

A comprehensive practice management system that is easy to use and has great customer support.

Easy to use . Comprehensive, it does everything I need including financials. I love the SMS reminders. Excellent prompt technical support.

The only problem is I have encountered were to do with my Internet connectivity, which makes an entirely web based practice management system a little tricky.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Tarina, Thanks for your review. One tip if you ever run into difficulty with your practice's internet connection - most smartphones have a 'hot spot' function which broadcasts a wifi network using it's mobile data. Your office computers can connect to this like any other network so it is a great backup internet option. Of course Power Diary works great on mobile devices as well so this is another option if your internet every goes down. - Damien

Emily
Provisional Psychologist (Australie)

Great software!

Commentaires : I have really liked it, it's been easy to use and updated reasonably regularly with good updates.

It's really easy and intuitive to use! Even for new people it's easy to explain and there are heaps of potential options for labels and flags so easy to tailor how you want!

I think more could be done for confidentiality, there is a privacy mode (which hides everything) but similar programs allow for partially de-identified screens (e.g. just having initials, or first initial with a client code).

il y a 4 ans

Hi Emily, thanks so much for your feedback. Glad to hear that your new team members find it easy to use. We will put your suggestion into our list of requests - if we get enough demand for this, we'll make it a priority :)

Fiona
Remedial massage therapist (Australie)
Médecine douce, 2-10 employés

Super!!! all round a very good online diary

Commentaires : I've had very few problems but when I do customer service is 10 out of 10 so efficient and friendly.. the one thing I'm not convinced with, and probably could be improved is the credit card payment platform system , Ive had issues with that

Easy !once you get the handle of it.. the set up is very good with so many features

A little awkward to start with eg: setting up times gaps etc once done it all works so well . The price is probably high end but worth it..

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the great review Fiona! Also I double-checked and the credit card processing issue we experienced with your account earlier this year has been resolved. Your subscription should go through as normal. Thanks again - Damien

steve
Principal Psychologist (Australie)

Great Office management software

Commentaires : Power Diary provides us with a great calendar system, sms reminders for client appointments, financial management of client invoices all covered as is link to Stripe!

Versatile, many different options, ease of use, links to google calendar, fantastic support for any problems encountered

can get a bit pricey when more than 8 calendars used. Also, when all diaries are displayed, it is very difficult to view each

il y a 3 ans

Hi and thanks so much for taking the time to review Power Diary. We really value your feedback. In regards to viewing many calendars, have you tried using Groups to see a subset of these at once? (Also a bigger screen can help!) All the best, Fiona

Review

Autosave notes function, online bookings, cloud based

Reports. Lacks easily accessed simple data or graphs for common reports. Everything seems to need to be downloaded to excel, manipulated and then hopefully you find what you want. Unuser friendly and very time-consuming.

il y a 4 ans

Hi John, Thanks for your review! I have passed on your 5 Star rating for Support to the team as well. If there are any specific reports you are after please let us know. We add any commonly requested reports (or features) to the system so we're always interested in feedback.

Alex
Clinical Psychologist (Australie)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Really good...but not awesome!

Commentaires : It has been a good start so far, but I feel like it's missing a couple of key features that are standard in other software packages.

- User interface - Easy appt reminders etc. - Lots of online support

- No telephone support - Some lack of customisability (e.g. for session packs​ etc.) - Lack of editing options for clinical notes (e.g. bold, underlining, bullet points etc.)

il y a 3 ans

Hi Alex, Thanks for your review. I've made a note of your feedback in our feature request tracking system. We use this to ensure we build features that will make the biggest difference for our customers. Also, just just so you know, we offer phone support as well. We typically find we can help people more quickly and effectively online, but if there is something that is best managed via the phone, or via screenshare and a call together we certainly can do this too. - Damien

Lauren
Psychologist/Director (Australie)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Great customizable practice software

Commentaires : The customer service team are very responsive. There are often improvements made to the software, e.g. adding new features, which is also a bonus.

It is able to easily be customized for the way I run my practice. I also like that I can set up a receptionist account where they have the client details they need but do not have access to client notes

It is expensive. It was half price for the first year and now it is back to regular price. I am in private practice only one day a week but the software fee is still the same. The rest of my work is corporate. PowerDiary's monthly fee is six times the monthly fee of my other invoicing software.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review Lauren. Great to hear how Power Diary is helping you run your practice! In terms of pricing, the full rate for a solo practitioner should be $12+gst per week. If your subscription is higher than this please check that you only have one Calendar active having additional Calendars would place you a higher plan. Of course if you have any questions please let us know via support@powerdiary.com or jump on a live chat. - Damien

Defne
Psychologist (Australie)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Love Power Diary

Commentaires : Great! Wont be changing.

Good customer service. Quick and detailed replied. The online portal has saved me hours of admin. Easy to use. I find it user friendly. Multiple functions. I can do anything I want with all the functions.

I don't really like the 24 hour clock. I'd like to be able to import a client file into a pdf It would be great to have better financial functions. While it links to xero, it would be good if power diary had the basic recording of expenses that i have had with other programs. I'm currently having to use another psychology program for this.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review Defne! I've added your feedback about expenses to our Feature Requests racking system too as we are monitoring interest in this. If we get enough interest we'll develop this functionality. - Damien