15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Power Diary

En savoir plus sur Power Diary

Logiciel de gestion de cabinet qui fournit tout ce dont vous avez besoin afin de rationaliser votre clinique de santé.

En savoir plus sur Power Diary

Simple system to operate and great technical support.

It could mean I end up with 20 min gaps which is a waste of time as can’t offer 20 min sessions. I would prefer to fix the appointment slots.

Power Diary - Notes

Power Diary a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 183 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Power Diary ?

Jeanette
Jeanette
President (É.-U.)

Power Diary Is An Amazing Comprehensive EMR

Commentaires : Power Diary solves multiple problems for me by offering an All-In-One type EMR platform that allows me to document, track my invoices, communicate with clients, manage my schedule, and pay attention to my reports.

Power Diary offers LOTS for features: built-in CRM for email & SMS marketing, appointment reminders, and client correspondence; HIPAA compliant EMR for SOAP notes; customizable templates for SOAP notes and intake/consent forms; the flexibility to create your own SOAP notes and forms; automatic invoices generated when appointments are created; easy scheduling in-person & online through a client portal; capability of clients to pay in advance when they schedule online; Stripe integration with payment processing; reporting for KPIs to understand practice management; ability to create session packages; ability to create 1-on-1 sessions or group classes

1-way sync with Google calendar - 2-way sync would be much better so that the calendars could fully communicate

l’année dernière

Thank you for taking the time to review Power Diary. We're thrilled that you're finding the system to be user-friendly and affordable! Thanks again! -Heather

karin
Psychotherapist (R.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Great system if your a single business owner wanting a comprehensive system

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Generally a very good system, wish the telehealth plus was included in the price so i could share files with clients but I don't mind it. Once you get used to it, its a great system to have and is worth the investment in time and money- I couldn't have run my business for so long by myself without it.

Integrates booking, payments, calendars, admin & video calls. Everything I need in one system, with additional functions if I expand. I have so much time back. Payments are managed and trackable Client bookings can be cancelled Automation & templates saves a lot of time Flexibility in how you set up system and tailor it to your business One advantage this has over competitors for me is that I can set it up to take payments In advance on a monthly basis and link it to appointments. No more payment in arrears!

The fact that migrating wasnt as integrative, spent a lot of time adding things manually. Hard to sync three way diary, currently only one way. Unable to use bulk send emails without a template, emails I send via this are unique everytime.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Karin, thank you so much for sharing your detailed experience with Power Diary! We're thrilled to hear that our all-in-one system is making a significant difference in managing your business more efficiently. We understand that migrating systems can be a challenging process, and we appreciate your patience and effort in setting things up. Your feedback about the diary sync and email templates is incredibly valuable. We’re constantly working to enhance our features, and insights like yours are crucial for this. Regarding the Telehealth Plus+ feature, we take note of your thoughts on its pricing and inclusivity. Our aim is always to offer a comprehensive service that meets the diverse needs of our users. We're so pleased that Power Diary has been instrumental in running your business and that it stood out to you among alternatives. Your success is our priority, and we’re here to support you in every step of your journey. Thanks again, Irina

Osteopath (R.-U.)
Médecine douce, 2–10 employés

Not too bad, with potential

Commentaires : Overall it isn't too bad, Notes are quite good. And staff are good.
However, it does remain a very restrictive platform with multiple irritating imperfections. They are keen to listen and let you know they are making changes, but the role out is extremely slow and slightly disappointing following the long wait. They have the potential to be very good if they implemented the changes they say they would do, but sometimes get they feel they are complacent with their product.

Support is good in that staff to try their best to help quickly with the availability they have. Have some good features e.g notes. It can be a cheaper option if you avoid using SMS. (This is where they make up the difference.)

They take a very long time to implement changes, yet they can implement changes fast if need to such as adding telehealth during COVID 19 in a week (if they didn't they would have lost business). They discussed intake forms since I started a year ago (and has been a popular demand by many users) and still just talk of it happening, yet keep you hooked by saying coming in a few months. They make their money on SMS so be careful , never known SMS to be so expensive. They recently did a user interface facelift with new features. It is still quite dated compared to competitors and you're restricted to what you can do. They could do with a graphics designer or ergonomic designer on their team.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks John. The Online Forms have taken longer than initially anticipated, but I can assure you it has nothing to do with complacency - in fact quite the opposite. Our online forms are built on our Client Portal platform. During dev we identified there were some emerging limitations with the technology we had been using for the Client Portal. We decided that instead of building another feature on top of it, we should instead rebuild the Client Portal first using more flexibility technology, and then build the Online Forms using that. It's a 'get the foundations right first' type decision. Whilst not glamorous, this approach has ongoing, long-term benefits for all our users. The Client Portal has now been rebuilt and released, and the Online Forms function is in final stages of pre-Beta testing. Re SMS: these are middle-range for pricing. We use an enterprise-grade gateway that is very reliable. There are some cheaper, less reliable providers but we will never use them.

Vernon
Chiropractor (É.-U.)

Power Diary: Customizable and Affordable, the complete package

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I love that I was able to completely customize my notes to how I practice, and there are many more customizable features that I will continue to integrate to make running and managing my chiropractic practice easier and more efficient. The customer service to get me going quickly and answer questions I have has been outstanding. Power Diary is the complete package, a great practice management product with great customer support and affordable too!

I can't really think of any negatives about Power Diary other than maybe that it has so many features that I felt a little overwhelmed to start. But that's to be expected when new to any program. A Power Diary representative was able to help me get going quickly.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Vernon, we're absolutely delighted to read your review! It's wonderful to know that our customizable features have been instrumental in enhancing the efficiency and management of your chiropractic practice. Tailoring your experience to fit your unique practice style is something we're very proud of. Your kind words about our customer service team have truly made our day. We strive to ensure that our users receive prompt and helpful support, and we're glad that we could assist you in getting started swiftly. We understand that the breadth of features in Power Diary can initially feel overwhelming. It's a common sentiment when encountering a comprehensive tool like ours. We're pleased to hear that our representative was able to guide you through this process, making it less daunting. Remember, we are always here to help you navigate and make the most out of every feature. Thanks again! - Irina

Simone
CSM (Australie)
Psychologie, 11–50 employés

Review

Commentaires : Overall Power Diary is meeting the needs of our business however we have had to make a large number of changes to our processes and way of working with our clients to accommodate Power Diary. There are a number of functionalities that we would like to see.

- Visually appealing - Ability to produce multiple reports - Simple and easy to use calendar and client set up - Client online booking portal - Medicare processing - Data consistancy

- Limited functions available on the calendar - cannot view single day of the week for multiple weeks - Unable to limit who access notes and profile information - anyone with can access client notes and view client profiles regardless if the client is allocated to them or not - Unable to create an overall number of sessions used in a session pack per year - this is still tracked manually

Lisa
Speech Pathologist (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Backbone of our business

Commentaires : As our business relies on good software to safely store our client data and to reliably access our daily schedules and information, Power Diary is the backbone to the efficient running of our business. We have found many helpful features that saves time and energy to collect data and to ensure accurate financial and client records are kept.

Easy to navigate, easy to see where clinicians are and who they are seeing, supports the efficient running of our busy practice.

Some of the data searches are limited. Would be great to have a few more NDIS specific features to add to invoicing and client records.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review! It's wonderful to hear that Power Diary is the backbone to the efficient running of your business and that the features are saving you time and energy! Regarding data searches and NDIS specific features, our Customer Team would like more detail regarding your needs, in order to offer possible solutions or to record feature requests. Please reach out to support@powerdiary.com with details and we'll be happy to assist. Thank you again! - Heather

Renae
Psychotherapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Everything I need and nothing more!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

I love how easy it is to use the features. Theren't aren't a bunch of bells and whistles - just what I need to for this field. It's pretty easy to figure out how to use the platform even without using the tutorials. I use it for scheduling and for EMR and my Telehealth platoform.

It's a little difficult managing the form templates and other templates you might use.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Renae, thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on Power Diary. We're thrilled to hear that you love the ease of use of our features and find the platform straightforward and well-suited for your needs. It's great to know that you've been able to navigate the system effectively, even without the need for extensive tutorials. We strive to make Power Diary as user-friendly as possible, and hearing that we are achieving this is wonderful. Regarding your concern with managing form templates and other templates, we truly appreciate your honesty. We understand that this aspect of the platform can be crucial for your practice's efficiency. Your feedback is valuable in helping us identify areas for improvement. If you have any specific suggestions or require assistance in this area, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We're here to help make your experience as smooth as possible and are always eager to receive insights that can help us improve. -Irina

Liana
Therapist (É.-U.)

PowerDiary Review

5,0 il y a 4 mois

I like the user interface. I also really like that I can do everything in one system, including email communication. I don't manage the program but it seems that it is highly customizable, which is not always an option in other EHR systems.

Sometimes it takes a while to load and get started. Once it does, everything runs smoothly. More importantly, I do miss the app from our old EHR. It is ideal to be able to have that accessible but I can access it via webpage on my phone browser and that works just fine.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Liana, Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on Power Diary. We're pleased to hear that you like the user interface and find the all-in-one system functionality. We understand your concern regarding the loading times and are continuously working to optimize the performance of our platform to ensure a more efficient start-up experience. Your input is crucial in helping us identify and address such issues. Regarding the absence of a dedicated app, we appreciate your honesty and understand the convenience that an app can provide. While we're glad to hear that accessing Power Diary via a web browser on your phone is a workable solution for you, we take note of your preference for an app. We are always looking for ways to improve and expand our services, and feedback like yours is invaluable in guiding our development priorities. Thank you again! - Irina

Eleshia
Admin (É.-U.)

Great Servicee

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I love all the features that it has and im waiting on more thing to come

my patients are able to schedule their own appointments and pay from a link

I cant import my reqs into the system to type and text

il y a 2 mois

Hi Eleshia, thank you for your positive feedback and for sharing your experience with Power Diary! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has made scheduling and payments more convenient for your patients. Regarding your concern about importing requests into the system, we appreciate your input and understand how this feature could enhance your experience. Our team is continually working on improving and adding new features, and we'll certainly consider your suggestion for future updates. We're glad that you're enjoying the current features and that Power Diary has been a cost-effective solution for you. Your satisfaction and feedback are incredibly important to us. If there's anything else you need or if you have more ideas, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you and are excited about what the future holds for our service enhancements! 🌟 - Irina

Rhianna
Speech and Language Pathologist (Australie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Power Diary Review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It is easy to use and allows you to organise appointments easily. I like that it sends out automated reminders - SMS and email.

The only flaw I've discovered is that public holidays aren't automatically in the diary.

le mois dernier

Hi Rhianna, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Power Diary. We're delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use and efficient in organizing appointments. It's great to know that the automated SMS and email reminders are working well for you, as we aim to streamline communication and make practice management as smooth as possible. We appreciate your pointing out the issue with public holidays not being automatically included in the diary. Your insight is invaluable, and we're always looking for ways to improve the functionality of Power Diary. If you have any further suggestions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@powerdiary.com. We're here to support you and ensure Power Diary continues to serve your practice effectively. Thanks again for choosing Power Diary and for your constructive feedback. We look forward to continuing to support your practice's success. - Irina

Fran
Manager (Australie)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Easy to use, great functionality, responsive team

Commentaires : We moved from Front Desk PM to Power Diary after 12 years. We were naturally anxious about how the information would be migrated to the new system, and whether the system would be able to handle the frequent, high intensity use our multi-practitioner, multi-disciplinary team demands. We have 42 users, and 29 practitioners so we needed a system that was responsive, adaptable and customisable and easy to use. Power Diary has been all these things in the two weeks we have used it, and anything we couldn't use the team were an email (and a phonecall) away, fixing issues for us, helping us navigate and making our lives easier.

The flexibility of the product and the willingness of the support team to take on suggestions for improvement or tweaks that would improve functionality further.

Would love to drill down a bit more on the toggle restrictions but will be passing that suggestion on.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Fran, So glad to hear that your transition from Front Desk to Power Diary has been positive! We're importing data from all kinds of systems but it's often a point of concern for those making the change. And yes, please do pass on your ideas for further improvements - our development team is making updates all the time.

Elizabeth
Owner/principal psychologist (Australie)

Private practice assistant

Commentaires : Staying up to date. For example, online booking people don't have to catch us in business hours, they can book anytime. Being able to take a payment within the software, in person or over the phone saves money from missed payments. No one carries cash anymore.

Powerdiary gives ease to my everyday business tasks, from storing my client statistical data, automatic client number generation, online booking and invoicing. It makes business run more smoothly as it is inituitive and the client information is quick at hand when needed. It is so easy to navigate, my staff have required minimal training to use it. Being able to see the little note on the current appointment diary, when the client's next appointment is scheduled or previous booking was, is very helpful and time saving. It allows you to jump straight to it with one click of the mouse.

The additional charge for sms reminders in today's tech environment is a little disappointing, as locally, unlimited sms are included in most data plans. However, if it for the moment this means keeping costs down and I can choose to use or not then it is only a minor concern.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the great review Elizabeth! We'd love it if we could provide free SMS functionality as well, however sadly those unlimited SMS plans that come with mobile or data plans are not available for commercial use / sending via a platform. The telcos know there are only so many SMS you can send manually from your phone :)

Sophia
Clinical Psychologist (Australie)

Clinical Psychologist

Commentaires : Benefits - quick ability to get Medicare rebates once relevant data entered- not as easy to enter less frequent options - such as DVA clients or overseas student insurance options for online rebates Good ability to do quarterly tax accounts/ records from the program Still using other online storage/ memory options for client records (other than session notes) as not a great way to upload quickly -such as with google drive from the printer scanner

Easy to use/ find way around for new receptionists etc Easy to find/ record client information/ details

Difficult to look up problems/ find information on the frequently asked questions - I've wasted a lot of time trying to find an answer to problems such as where to input Medicare/ Referrer/ Third party details- and have ended up having to call the customer support line due to bad info/ options etc It would be better to have an easy option to colour diary entries/ customise the colour of the client diary options from the drop down menu -to easily change/ add other colour options unique to our practice -

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your review Sophie. We have recently moved to a much better Knowledge Base system which includes in-app assistance - If you click on the Help menu you'll see articles related to the screen you are on, and there is a handy chat function there now too. Hopefully this makes it easier for you to find information. - Damien

Patrick
Physiotherapist (Irlande)

3 Years of Satisfaction

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very happy with the quality of the software and I always feel supported if I have any queries.

Excellent customer support when needed and a system that just works as I need it to work.

The mobile experience could be a bit slicker.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Patrick, we are honored to receive your review, reflecting on three years of satisfaction with Power Diary. It is immensely rewarding to know that our customer support has consistently met your needs and that our system aligns well with your professional requirements. Your comment about the mobile experience is duly noted. We understand the importance of a seamless mobile interface in today's fast-paced world and are committed to enhancing this aspect of our service. Hearing that you are very happy with the quality of our software and feel supported whenever queries arise is a testament to the dedication of our team. We strive to not only provide a robust and reliable product but also to ensure that each of our customers feels valued and heard. Thank you for choosing Power Diary for the past three years. We look forward to continuing to serve you with excellence and to making your experience even better in the future. - Irina

Anzie
Rehabilitation Technician (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 2–10 employés

Works Great For My Small Business!!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We use Power Diary at my job and we love it!! It is so easy to use and there are so many amazing features that make our schedule run so smoothly. Our clients love it also which makes us look good. And the price is so affordable for our small businesses! I'm so glad they offer a free trial period that was easy to sign up for so that we could quickly see if it was the right choice for us!

Color-coded Calendar, email and text reminders, easy to use templates for all types of communication and notes.

I just wish they had an app. that is the only thing they are missing.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Anzie, thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback on your experience with Power Diary. We appreciate your suggestion regarding the development of an app. Understanding our users' needs and desires is crucial for us, and feedback like yours is invaluable in guiding our future enhancements. It's wonderful to hear that you've found Power Diary to be affordable and valuable for your small business, and that the free trial period was beneficial in helping you determine it was the right choice for your needs. Thank you again for choosing Power Diary and for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to support you and your business. - Irina

Owner (Australie)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Happy long term user

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : All up good, no hassle at all, very few hiccups and when there is there is always someone to ask.

Ease of use, and cross platform integration

Would be nice to be able to customize it more to our industry.

il y a 2 mois

Hi John, we're incredibly grateful for your review and thank you for your loyalty to Power Diary over many years! Knowing that you appreciate the ease of use and cross-platform integration brings us joy, as these are areas we've worked hard to excel in. We also appreciate your input regarding customization for your specific industry. If you have any specific ideas about how Power Diary could be made even more suitable to your needs, please do not hesitate to share them with us via support@powerdiary.com. Thank you once again for your support and for sharing your thoughts. - Irina

James
Director (Australie)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2–10 employés

Power Diary Review

Commentaires : Excellent! Very happy. Saves me enough time to make private practice worth while.

It’s just practical... it takes care of Medicare and DVA, it manages my invoices and when ever I have a problem I can just call the support team.

I work alongside my peers in the same building under the same brand but we keep our businesses separate. So I’d like it to talk to my colleagues in practice, but without sharing the finance component. That’s not easy to set up which is a pain.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your review James. Saving practitioner's time is one of our key goals so it's great to hear Power Diary is delivering this for you. Thanks for your feedback on the financials too. One option if your businesses operate separately would be to split your combined account into separate accounts. We can help with this and can also set you up with a special login system which would enable each of you to access each other's accounts, but remain in control the level of access. This is normally used by call centres, but would work for you also. If you're interested in this just let our Support team know on support@powerdiary.com - Damien

Caroline
Administration (Australie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Power Diary is a Game Changer for any practice

Commentaires : We have been using Power Diary for a few years now and it's been a game-changer for our practice. The thought behind making this work for many different types of workplaces is outstanding, and the functions that it is capable of is brilliant. The PD team are always helpful, courteous and willing to help in any way they can. Their team are always looking at ways to improve PD by listening to their clients and I've personally noticed that so much has been added as they listen to what's needed. I cannot give enough stars to Power Diary. If you haven't started using them for your practice, sign up immediately. It'll be a game changer for you too.

I like everything about this software. It is user friendly, very well laid out and has features that are so helpful for every aspect of practice management.

I can't answer this as there is nothing I don't like about the software.

Jacinta
Speech Pathologist (Australie)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Easy to use and so many features

Commentaires : We have solved all our timetabling difficulties and sharing information dilemmas easily.

I love that you can do so many things in one program. You can schedule clients, set up automatic texts, send emails and letters, invoicing, store files and so much more. For a small private practice it's great to be able t add multiple users and write our progress notes straight in the one place. We can access stored files for shared clients and you can access it from so many places. Also love how easy it is to get help when things go wrong :)

That the view keeps changing (It's great that you can switch things around though and that it isn't changed all at once). Other than that everything is great!

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your review Jacinta! Great to hear that Power Diary is providing all the functionality you need to run your practice! Yes, we do keep changing things and I know that can be disconcerting sometimes but it's all in the name of improvement! Hopefully you like the changes once you get used to them.

Keoagile
Business Development Admin (Afrique du Sud)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Power Diary Has Alleviated The Anguish We Endured, Benefiting Both Us And Our Patients

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Prior to using Power Diary I was using systems that have several disjointed parts that were not necessarily moving together in sync. Some of them seemed to be inconveniently cobbled together.Since using Power Diary, we have not seen the need for a "receptionist" or be stuck to a desk in order to manage the practice.My overall experience with Power Diary is, in so many ways, like an ongoing breath of fresh air.

1. Power Diary is feature-packed, yet very easy to use.2. The booking system is efficient and yes, effective.3. The Notes Template has come in handy, especially considering that we can customize them to our specific situations.4. One of our clients said the Client Portal is "uncluttered and easy to use". The other said it's a "massive improvement compared to what we had subjected them to previously".

1. I live in a country where Stripe as a payment gateway is not used. The only payment gateway Power Diary integrates with is Stripe and as a result my clients can't pay with their credit cards via Power Diary.2. The Client Portal is and works great. It would be more useful for me and my clients if it could also have a functionality for client specific updates. Currently it is only limited to booking appointments, checking invoices and "booking classes". 3. Limited Integration. Would have loved to see ability to use more integrations.

Sam
Psychologist & Clinic Director (Australie)

Functional & Improving

Commentaires : Power Diary saves us so much time and money. The SMS function is saving us so much time as we aren't getting caught on the phone to clients. Invoicing procedures are relatively easy. Anything that saves us time saves/makes us money.

Once you have become familiar with the software, it is very easy to use. The support from the help desk is incredible.

It can take a long time to adjust to new changes, and some bits and pieces feel a bit clunky. For example the way that the communication templates have to be saved as a draft, to be exported. Or the way that we need to 'download' the receipt to be able to print it. It's just double handling.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your review Sam. Invoices are created are as a PDF when printed. You should be able to print these directly without downloading them first. If you can let us know the browser type and version you are using we'll be able to take a look at this for you (support@powerdiary.com). - Damien

Prue
Bowen Therapist (Australie)

Power Diary rocks

Commentaires : As a sole trader, Power Diary allows me to spend more time focussing on my clients whilst keeping up to date with appointments, record keeping, filing, bookkeeping and managing client relationships quickly and effectively throughout the day. As a business owner the reporting features allow me to access key data which helps me make astute business decisions.

The support. When I have a question, problem or challenge, help is always on hand as soon as I ask for it. The assistance provided is always relevant and effective, and on the rare occasions I want to do something that is not available that is quickly identified so no wasting time trying to do the impossible. All those things to date have been implemented in upgrades, so they really do listen!

It can’t do the washing up, the laundry, the vacuuming and dusting, nor can it put out the rubbish. ;D

Alyce
Registered Psychologist (Australie)

Fantastic product

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Ease of daily use, setup was very simple, ability to create email and letter templates for clients makes streamlining very easy.

Not applicable - I like everything about Power Diary.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Alyce, thank you for your fantastic review of Power Diary! We're thrilled to hear that you find the ease of daily use and the simplicity of the setup process to be standout features. It's great to know that the ability to create email and letter templates for clients is helping to streamline your workflow efficiently. We're delighted that you like everything about Power Diary. Your satisfaction and positive experience with our product are incredibly important to us. We strive to continuously improve and offer the best possible service to our users. If you ever have any suggestions, questions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We value your feedback and are here to support you in getting the most out of Power Diary. Thank you again for choosing Power Diary and for your enthusiastic support! - Irina

Todd
Director/ Remedial Massage Therapist (Australie)

Power diary is perfect!

Commentaires : I had a couple of issues early on but the support team fixed them promptly and couldn't be more helpful with any inquiry that I have had.

The decline in missed appointments thanks to the automated SMS system

At the start it was the note taking ability but since signing up it has evolved into the easiest notes to record

Emily
Practice Manager (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Highly Reccommend!

Commentaires : We are extremely satisfied with the service we have received from the Powerdiary teams, both support and online help and will not hesitate to recommend this software to other psychological practices looking for the best software.

Your teams have made the transition from our old software to yours, highly efficient and we are very grateful for the customer service received.

We predomintely bill each of our organisations for their months sessions and there is no way to do this, other than using statements, which I can't then match payments against. The statements then show individual invoice numbers, which is highly confusing for my third party billers. A statement isn't an official Tax Invoice for accounting purposes either, so I have to rename the statements as a Tax Invoice each time I send one. Which for over 70 organisations is quite a few every month. The ability to be able to bill thrid parties would be a game changer for our practice.