FunnelDash - Where has this software been hiding?

Glen A.
Risk Manager
Administration publique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Just getting a competent FunnelDash app that enables me to fully exploit the power of Facebook messenger is essential, combined with the excellent training makes this a really powerful solution for quality Facebook Marketing and the potential Agency Audit tools are really the icing on the cake if you want to establish yourself as a credible Facebook Ad Agency.

Avantages: I wanted to get into Facebook ads and didn't just want another scammy piece of Software that fell over when Facebook changed their API. Well when I looked at FunnelDash and how it used facebook messenger in compliance with Facebooks Terms and Conditions and didn't try to bend the rules then I just knew that this was a product that had a mature enough team to provide long-term support. I think that this is essential, after all if you are going to invest the time in learning a product to link to your business, it needs to be around long enough and supported to make sure you get the most from your investment. The FunnelDash app looks quite simple at first, but when you start to construct the funnels you suddenly get that lightbulb moment where you start to realise the full potential of this product. The divergent options that can be selected to construct tailored offerings and filter out tyre kickers from genuine buyers save a lot of wasted time with poor leads. The bit however that has really over delivered is the quality training that is associated with the Pro account, it really is a point of differentiation with how good it is at explaining Facebook advertising (just what I needed) What else can I say I just want to have a tool that can gain me leads in Facebook and use the Facebook advert Audit to get better at my own advertising.

Inconvénients: The training courses are hosted on another site from the app. I can see why they would do this for performance purposes, but it would be good to have links to the training within the app interface and the login be handled automatically off the backend of the app that you have already logged into. This is a minor issue and shouldn't detract from the value of the product or courses however.

SaaS tool that's not just for agencies

Evangeline G.
Director of Marketing and IT
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It took me a little bit to figure out how to use their interface with Messenger. I do like that you can fire Facebook pixel events through-out the messenger sequence. That's really slick and you can segment your audience interest level by that. There's a lot you can do here. It's limited by your creativity.

Avantages: I like that it's an all-in-one solution: - Messenger funnel for marketing
- Facebook Ads reporting
- Training courses on Facebook Ads management, standard operating procedures for auditing and running campaigns
- User community
- Multiple weekly calls for on-going support
Most tools are not this comprehensive.

Inconvénients: It has some bugs to work out and feature sets to add: - Their landing page embeds are not stable. Doesn't work all the time. I would continue to use other landing page builders. - Their keyword trigger is limited to paid media. It would be nice to have it available to organic posts as well... but I can see the caution in doing this, too. Perhaps there is a way to whitelist organic posts to use the keyword trigger. - Can't duplicate reports. We have to recreate them manually. - There's no client on-demand reporting from their system. - There's no report exporting into csv. - There's no integration with Google Data Studio. - The reporting is contained within their system and is difficult to transfer that data to third parties.

A complete money machine that works right out of the box!

Publié le 04/11/2018
External Senior Management Consultant (Time Limited Assignment)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: While many have reviewed the software by its features, let me tell you, why this is a ‘money enabling machine’ right out of the box. Let me tell you, why I think this is one of the best and most mature deals I have picked up in 2018, but also what the deal is not. The tool came with very solid training and pre-loaded with funnels that together with the training can help you earn money fast and easy. Also, the team has been around for a good amount of time and seems very solid. The tool is not a traditional Messenger bot, neither a traditional analytic tool.
The tool is a:
- Lead generation- and qualification tool
- A Reporting tool
- A sales enabling tool
- It comes with coaching in lead generation, sales, agency growth, and
FB-ad analysis
The tool will especially be valuable for sales- and account managers I love, how easy it enable your client to give you access to the client ad-account, so you not only can provide an FB-audit, but also see how much your client spending on ads, and based on that, let you decide if this is a possible high-paying client, that is worth your time. With this tool, there are no more difficult static reports in Word, Excel or PowerPoint. Instead, you get live data on the fly, in reports done for you. While the tools are not a ‘full-blown’ FB-messenger bot and don’t aim to be so, it will work with other messenger bots, as long as you don’t use the same keyword to trigger the bot.
I highly recommend people to pick up the tool!

Avantages: - Works right out of the box - Lead generation- and qualification tool - A Reporting tool - A sales enabling tool - It comes with coaching in lead generation, sales, agency growth, and
FB-ad analysis
The tool will especially be valuable for sales- and account managers

Inconvénients: Nothing I can think of. However there might be a great potential for AI integration in the future, where ads can be optimized based on audits/reports through AI.

FB Messenger Heaven

Publié le 04/11/2018
Carin H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Growing our agency with facebook ads

Avantages: FunnelDash is the tool we have been looking for! As a web design/graphic art Agency branching out in Facebook ads, I can say that the combo of FB Messenger sequences, cool funnels, ad data dashboards, the link to peek at potential customer's data with one click (brilliant) and on-going, in-depth training make this a product that will grow our business. First, the funnels, (I call these Call To Action options, because they connect your potential clients to your Messenger Sequence). They are for your website (customizable and cool) or for a Messenger ad. If you can get people to interact with you in Messenger, its so much better than email, -close that sale in present time! And you can collect their email and phone in the Messenger sequence. And send folow up Messages. I didn't even mention the fb pixel integration yet, with a ton of firing options, allowing for a fine tuning of remarketing, meaning money well spent! The support is great, and the weekly calls are going to be our Call to Action!

Inconvénients: Have not found one! There are so many features to the software that I guess taking the time to learn them all is the only thing i can say about it!

What Every Facebook User Needs To Know About Funnel Dash Software - How To Get More Facebook Clients

Publié le 14/11/2018
Brian J.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In a nutshell, if you like to do things the difficult and time-consuming way then continue as you are. However, using this world-class software combined with the training and helpful staff you have the potential to become an expert in Facebook messenger funnels and audit analysis.

Avantages: 1. Could you tell us a little about yourself in terms of background, education and experience in Funnel Dash software? Well, my creators put their thinking caps on and came up with this powerful dashboard to assist agencies in powerful ways via Facebook messenger and ad audits. 2. What exactly is engaging fans through messenger funnels and obtaining high ticket clients via the Facebook ad audit and how does it help Entrepreneurs with Funnel Dash software? The messenger funnels allow one to setup sequences based on your business and engage your ideal customers via specific keywords to instantly interact with people. With the ability to create a customized audit dashboard for any prospective high-ticket client in order to help them get the best use of their ad spend is great in itself and the one click setup from Funnel Dash is priceless. 3. Who should use it? Every business whether on or offline should use this software. 4. Can you share some specifics about how this software helps people? It's great for new and more experienced online marketers and helps us look like a genuine Facebook ads expert using very detailed ads analysis audit functions to wow any high paying client.

Inconvénients: Not easy to make the pop up or slide ins work with my website.

These Funnels are AMAZING!

Jay F.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: FunnelDash has allowed me to step up my agency game with the custom dashboards, one of my favorite features and being able to give amazing audits of Facebook ad accounts. This is priceless and will add additional value and business to my bottom line.

Avantages: I love the ability to be able to use different types of funnels to promote with. Having the flexibility of different touch points, whether on your website, in an email or on an ad that leads to messenger; having the flexibility makes all the difference in the world. The Facebook audit dashboard is 2nd to none and allows you to drill deep into a client's campaigns in order to identify the winning audiences!!! I also love being able to customize messages through the sales cycle which allows you to engage and interact with your potential client or lead.

Inconvénients: Honestly, what's not to like but if I had to choose anything I would say there was a little confusion on the "Getting Started" feature and how that works but other than that...NO COMPLAINTS!

Highly Recommend!

Korinna P.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I highly, highly recommend FunnelDash. For the app itself, I've been wanting to learn about messenger bots but have never tried them until now. I signed up with FunnelDash in Nov 1st, binge-watched the training videos and was able to set up a funnel in minutes. The setting up itself is very intuitive and easy even for a newbie, but the strategy behind it takes time to understand, but they also explain all these in the accompanying course videos. Another beneficial feature is the Dashboard that will let you do Facebook Ads audits and weekly report for your clients. No more ugly spreadsheets and you can really let the data do the talking to your clients. You can also use the Facebook Audits service as lead magnet to get your own high ticket clients who don’t have the time to read another PDF download that everyone else offers. I started my Facebook Ads Management gig and struggling to get clients, and FunnelDash is my light at the end of the tunnel (or funnel, LOL).

Avantages: Beautiful, clean, intuitive software Value-packed, easy-to-follow courses that you get access to when you sign up Please read my detailed overall experience below.

Inconvénients: I would have wanted to customize the website funnels more. I tried adding the Page Takeover Funnel, Smart Bar Funnel, Page Pop Up Funnel, and Slide In Funnel but they all looked funny on my Divi Themed Wordpress Site

Finally An Agency Tool for Facebook Ads

Publié le 01/11/2018
Stormy K.
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was trying to add chatbots to my business, but I really hated FB ads manager. Then I saw this product, gave it a try and it really made the whole process of setting up Facebook ads for my clients something to look forward to instead of dread.

Avantages: It's not the Facebook Ad Manager. ;)
I'm sure you'll get the joke there if you've ever used Ad Manager. It is terribly unfriendly, bloated, one thing won't do another thing if one checkbox 3 layers down is unchecked.
FunnelDash stays tightly focused on what you need to know and see and pass on to your client, without making yourself crazy.
Also,
Lead Gen with a built-in audit function. Nice!
Excellent onbooarding documentation, even considering it is a pretty robust product.
A simple bot you can use to build lead and sales funnels for your clients.

Inconvénients: Some standard UX menus would be useful. They were clearly going for a clean looking product, so it is a bit minimalist until you go through their quick-start guide, which is excellent, to find out where things are.
Documentation is outside the app.

A REAL TIME-SAVER!

Andrea P.
CEO & Consulente di Marketing Strategico
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Facebook Messenger is a gold mine for a company, the problem is knowing how to use it. So I decided to buy 2 codes of this tool out of curiosity. I did not have big expectations. Actually I found out that it is GREAT. What can you do? First of all, it greatly facilitates our marketing activities on Facebook, saving us a lot of time, thanks to the perfect integration with Facebook ADS. It allows you to create specific message flows based on user behavior, to converse with potential customers automatically and always answer correctly. It allows you to get a lot of analytical data, which can be discussed with your customers, so that you prove to be a real professional. It allows you to automatically send detailed reports on the progress of their campaigns to customers. Even here you can show great professionalism, so your customers will never want to abandon you!
There are many other benefits that I have yet to discover, but to be at the beginning I'm really satisfied! I offer my sincere congratulations to the developers!

Avantages: It's really easy to use and make what it promise. The dashboard is intuitive, also for people not used to technology.

Inconvénients: I find myself in trouble looking for something I do not like... This software rocks!

FunnelDash Messenger Funnels Is The Tool To Acquire High-Ticket Clients Fast For Your Agency.

Publié le 09/11/2018
Lez V.
Certified Partner
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I've been a FunnelDash Certified Agency for a year now and their Messenger Funnels really help me attract high ticket clients using their incredible lead magnets and audit system. Clients love it when you can audit their ad account in seconds rather than hours and actually come up with facts that will improve their performance instead of educated guesses. I'm a FunnelDash agency for life!

Inconvénients: There are no cons. If you're serious about growing your agency FunnelDash is the way forward.

Great software to make Facebook ads campaigns

Publié le 20/05/2019
Raul D.
Marketing
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's a good piece of software with education packages you can purchase to help you. The info can be helpful in their packages depending on what you already know.

Avantages: This software is a great platform for doing ad account analysis. The company has a weekly support call to review ad accounts and help you with whatever issues you may have.

Inconvénients: Account audits are offered for prospective clients on weekly calls. As the weekly calls are public and recorded, I asked if support would give me a audit that was not public as I didn't ask if client would allow me to make . They said though it is not a standard practice for them, they would do that for me this time. Support never came through with the ad account audit even though I sent a reminder. I would have preferred that they would just tell me "no" at the initial request. The opportunity to do business with this client has long since passed and I could have taken alternative means to engage with the client further instead of waiting for the audit.

Mastered Facebook Messenger Thanks to FunnelDash

Publié le 02/01/2019
Neil E.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Providing numerical evidence of the needed service so that my presentation to the Business Owner is more REAL!. We address something that they feel they need to do, but the Audit gives them the numerical evidence to do what they already feel they should do. Makes tirekickers obvious they are tirekickers saving us time in each presentation.

Avantages: The ease of implementation for a wanted service. Once you get a Prospect, which is the golden ticket here, making this work on an ongoing basis is very easy. I'm able to have an assistant handle the maintenance which allows me to grow more prospects to clients.

Inconvénients: Only in one platform, Facebook, but since its the biggest Social Media platform, wow what an impact. If the simplicity of the Facebook rollout was on LinkedIn, oh I'd be in heaven. But to hold against FunnelDash that it's not in another platform is really a cheap shot. You should focus and master one platform and their philosophy is a solid lesson to learn and follow.

Easy Facebook Funnels for All

Publié le 21/11/2018
Sean L.
Principal
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm very pleased with my experience so far. I've been able to create a few different funnels and it's all been pretty easy.

Avantages: I love how versatile FunnelDash is, if you can call that a feature (probably not, but I digress). Agencies can use this software both to get news clients with it and then use it to help them. It's easy to learn too, and if you're unsure how to use a Facebook funnel effectively, FunnelDash includes 2 good, tested examples to get started. It's simple to map out an entire conversation. You can even include lead magnets such as .pdfs, audio, video. Really cool.

Inconvénients: The current way to visualize a sequence needs work. If you are using buttons to funnel prospects differently within a sequence, you can often only see one particular branch of conversation at a time. Luckily, a Sequence Diagram feature is coming soon according to the developers.

Excellent Software worth the investment

Arnie S.
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A new way to generate leads and convert them in FBM for both myself and clients. Quick and easily effective reporting for my fb ads clients.

Avantages: What I love about this piece of sofware are the excellent tutorials to help start of your journey through messenger funnels. Easy to start your first Facebookfunnel automation, with some great effective messenger sequence templates to get you started to capture leads and convert them. Great reporting for my clients, very easy for them to understand and see what needs to be improved or what is or isnt working.
Only time will tell how effective the software is at generating and nurturing in messenger, i think it will be a must have for digital marketers and anyone who requires to generate leads and nurture them in fbm.

Inconvénients: So far i havent had any issues with the software so far, only time will tell.

Simple Facebook Lead Generation Tool

Bimbisara P.
Web Designer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Super easy to setup and get going. A simple tool to generate leads and build custom audiences to retarget on Facebook. Lots of ways this can be implemented with a little creativity and imagination.

Avantages: 1) Ease of use - no learning curve, everything is very self-explanatory and easy to follow
2) Clean interface - the dashboard is simple and tidy
3) Includes Growth Academy - great for newbies to get things started
4) Weekly live Q&A sessions - love these the most as it keeps us on top of the latest happenings and also an opportunity to get questions answered
5) Live chat support

Inconvénients: 1) Contact management is no the best - though they are releasing Zapier integration which will help greatly in this area
2) Dashboard gets a bit messy once many funnels, sequences, FB pages are added in - there needs to be a better/cleaner way to manage larger accounts

FB ads, but better.

Publié le 30/09/2019
Gustavo B.
Editor In Chief
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: You never know what you had until you lose it, that was FunnelDash for me as a metric evaluator and ad planner with multiple global clients whose main interest was FB ads.

Avantages: I'll be the first to say FB Ads and its multiple platforms are already very powerful tools, so its quite shocking Funneldash manages to output information in a much easier-to-process format while making the right suggestion for all kinds of marketers to improve.

Inconvénients: It sounds cheesy but the only con I can think of is I didn't get enough time with it, sadly we decided to lean on other software but I'll always be impressed with FunnelDash's features.

Aesthetically Stunning & Technically Sound

Gary O.
Founder/ Growth Marketer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great product, great training, and a world-class team. Best tool out there in the FB Ad space.

Avantages: The platform is aesthetically stunning from a branding and user experience point of view, everything is just where it should - meaning learning this platform is quick and easy. I love the dashboards and overall layout, highly impressive and I love to use it.

Inconvénients: I wish the audit tool allowed full white labeling for total brand cohesion agency side.

Great Product

Publié le 05/11/2018
Social Media Business Strategist/Video Expert | Speaker | Love getting my clients results!!
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have only had a few support questions and they were answered quickly and professionally.

Avantages: Biggest plus for this whole funnel dash is not only the platform but the amazing training that comes with it. the biggest challenge as a service provider is how to get clients and they ensure that you have all the tools you need to tackle that part as well as how to retain them. Which I think is huge. It is one thing to create a tool or software but another to help the person buying it truly utilize it to bring about transformation in people's businesses. Etc.

Inconvénients: I currently don't have any actual con's. I am not saying this is a one size fits all solution. Probably a little bit more on how to break down ads so you can truly know how to really read the reports and understand them.

Great Support!

Publié le 09/11/2018
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is just a powerful tool that we needed to better engage with our audience using Messenger, capture those leads and convert them, and then be able to get data on which ad spend is producing the most ROI. Its a great software!

Avantages: Aside from the main offering of being able to create seemless funnels straight from Messenger - its the ever-present support on every page where they offer chat support and guides to walk you step-by-step.

Inconvénients: Since it contains a great deal of depth and customization, trying to navigate through all the options can be overwhelming since its built to accommodate so much variety in use cases.

FunnelDash experience

Mark P.
co owner video marketing, SEO, small business marketing
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: the solution and the training has enabled my business to start using facebook for clients whereas before starting with this I had not used facebook advertising much before and this has changed that

Avantages: The interface is really easy to navigate and use. It may appear a bit simplistic but it works very well and the dashboard setup is really easy to use. The training provided enables you to get started with this very quickly and shows they really know a lot about facebook ads and marketing. I especially like the audits which are a very good way to get clients and the fact support are quick to respond to and help with any issues.

Inconvénients: the only problem I had is that some of the training material is a bit outdated but support responded quickly to that and said the material is going to be updated

FunnelDash is a must for any agency or Facebook marketer.

Publié le 24/11/2018
Mel W.
President & CEO
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This has really streamlined the process of tying in Facebook ads and the lead funnel to obtain new clients. There are several moving parts to having a good lead gen program and this has really eased my anxiety to make sure I am including everything I need from A to Z.

Avantages: I purchased this product about a week ago and the training has been amazing. The way they have it set up, it walks you through setting up your system with ease and I am really impressed with the functionality of FunnelDash. I would say if you are heavily advertising on Facebook or are an agency, you should have this as a main tool in your toolbox for acquiring new clients.

Inconvénients: None so far other than my own learning curve and tying it together. I am really thankful for their excellent training program to help with the process.

An Ad Agency's Best Friend

Publié le 22/11/2018
Joe J.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I honestly didn't want to leave this review because this software is so good. I mean how can my company differentiate our weekly status report service when every FunnelDash user has access to the same tech?! Not only is reporting a breeze, FunnelDash is great for prospecting as well. It allows me to give a seemless experience to leads that are currently running ads that are looking for a new professional facebook ads vendor. FunnelDash gives me the ability to quickly run an audit, wow my leads, and book more business. This is truly a great tool for any agency that want's to take their business to the next level.

Inconvénients: Not enough templates (yet). Building a funnel isn't as intuitive as it is with other services.

Facebook Ads Agency has become my reality!

M R.
Head of Marketing and Business Development
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As a Digital marketing strategist, I'm always on the look out for new tools that make my job in doing a quick audit, and preparing monthly reports so that I can concentrate on my KPI's. With Funneldash, it was a perfect solution that I got. An awesome piece of app that allows me and my client to weed out the loser from the winner and make strategic decisions based on return on ad spend rather than looking at metrics that don't matter. With the introduction of messenger funnel to gain new clients it has become easier for me and my team to attract pipeline of new clients at ease. Funneldash, our rep and his team have been doing a fantastic job with the weekly training calls and providing support on time. Kudos! to the team.

Avantages: Ease of use.
No learning curves.
Great user interface

Inconvénients: It would be nice to see if other ad platform metrics can be included to give a 360 degree view of PPC campaign performance.

Good for Agency Doing Facebook Advertising

Publié le 06/03/2019
Phillip C.
Marketing
Design, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Not for our usecase but perhaps more fitting for ads agency.

Avantages: The biggest strength is in its facebook adspend audit funnels. This is a 1 click simple process where agency can get important metrics to help their pitch in winning the client over. They do have a FB messenger bot where we can pipe different sequences to different entry point but is only good for a direct per-step leading conversation. Another worth mentioning advantage for Funneldash is the ability to create custom audience from your contacts (anyone who's subscribed into your broadcast list).

Inconvénients: We require more than a simple facebook messenger bot to help us filter leads and use NLP. Funneldash isn't the right fit for anyone looking for more complex bots.

Different kind of Bot

Steven G.
Hire SEO Manager , Social Media Marketing ,Market Trends ,E-Commerce Internet ,Web Master
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Most bot software and recommendations on how to use the bot seem to generate around automating FAQs or customer service In short automating processes. All of them will give you some idea on how to use them to generate leads or best practices to get more people into the bot but usually some sort of document. You can tell the bot was not created with lead Gen in mind. Funnel is and provides the education behind it to get you and your clients more leads.

Avantages: Was developed with an agency in mind for the express purpose of generating leads.
For an agency provides a great lead magnet.
Is by far the most in-line with Facebook's messenger rules for contacting subscription-based contacts.
Training provided is excellent

Inconvénients: As a learning curve that feels longer than most of the other bot software I've used.