15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Best Case

Logiciel de litiges en matière de faillite pour les avocats qui rationalise la préparation des dossiers de mise en faillite, les dépôts électroniques et les dépôts après déclaration de faillite.

En savoir plus sur Best Case

It is sometimes difficult to locate where my data is stored on my system - when a computer crashes, it's tough to find the data to restore my client list.

Best Case - Notes

3,7
3,7
3,8
3,5

Best Case a reçu une note globale de 3,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 39 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Best Case ?

Andrew James
Andrew James
Owner (É.-U.)

Best Bankruptcy Filing Software Available

Commentaires : BestCase allows you to handle ALL of your bankruptcy clients using one single program.

I've use many different programs over the years, both local server based and cloud based. BestCase cannot be touched. Just feels comfortable, easy to use, easy to make forms, everything is great. Technical support is out of this world. Instant help.

I REALLY really wish they would be able to launch a reliable cloud version. I am stuck using other programs as well at this point due to the inability to "travel well" outside of an office atmosphere.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for your comments. Stretto is pleased to let you know that Best Case cloud is now available! Please reach out to us at info@bestcase.com to get started on the new platform.

Morgan
Certified Paralegal (É.-U.)

Easiest Software I have used

Commentaires : Good Price, Great Aesthetic, and the Customer Service line is always ready to help me.

I like the format, I don't have to go searching for anything, it is all laid out and I can easily navigate.

Most of the Con's were recently fixed with the software update.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for reviewing Best Case, Morgan. We appreciate your feedback, and we're happy to hear you've had a good experience with the software.

STACIE

Horrible Support and Efiling Interface

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Very disappointed. I used the desktop version for years and switched to cloud based and its ends up taking a lot of time trying to work around the bugs

That it helps calculate totals and cross references entries where applicable

That the Efiling feature does not work and support directs you to file manually. The program also freezes frequently and doesnt load the forms

le mois dernier

Stacie P - Thank you for your feedback. A member of Stretto’s Client Services Team will contact you.

Sarah
Office Manager and Paralegal (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

Great tool and love the new add-ons!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It's been great. They're making a lot of improvements lately and staying on top of new legal trends

I love that all of our client data can "live" in one place for our bankruptcy clients. I also love the reports I can pull for various projects. I also really love the Invoices and Payments feature.

The reports don't include the full SS#, there is no spot to add a DOB, and you can't copy the SS# to paste elsewhere. The interface needs updated. It's a very dull looking program. Spice it up for us!

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for taking the time to post these comments. We are happy you are enjoying Best Case by Stretto and having a positive experience. Please don’t hesitate to contact us directly if we can be of any assistance!

Yvonne
I.T (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés

Nice once its set up

Commentaires : While we have been using this we find that it saves time when all the information is in the same place. It has been fairly simple to keep track of our clients and the items that have been taken care of.

Keeping track of clients and the work that has been done. Adding creditors and sending letters are easily done.

Setting it up wasn't the easiest. Not so much the software, but we had problems with the court calendars.

il y a 3 ans

Hi, Yvonne. Thank you for taking the time to review Best Case by Stretto. If additional questions come up as you continue using the software, please don't hesitate to reach out to our client services team. We appreciate your partnership.

Kellee
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

Best Case is not what it used to be, would not recommend.

1,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : This software has tremendously gone downhill over this past year to the point that it is unusable causing us to miss deadlines and have to manually file. Long hold time for technical support (hours). Promises of return calls/emails regarding issues that were never received. There is a lack of customer care and technical support.

In the beginning, the ease of use was great.

Since the new updates to the software, we have had nothing but issues. There are many glitches where it will not calculate figures correctly, delete entries without being prompted, will not allow us to file using the software, does not save entries at times, and freezes up frequently causing you to have to log out and back in, forms are not being updated as needed, and signature pages not attaching properly. At this time, we are not even able to utilize it to file our bankruptcy cases, causing us to have too manually file them. Getting through to tech support is a nightmare. Long hold times (hours). They have to submit a 'ticket' to developers. There is no time frame given as to when issues will be resolved. They do not contact you back to see if the issue has been fixed. One option is to email tech support, however after several attempts, we never once received a response or call back.

il y a 3 mois

Jeffrey

Learning to Hate it

3,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Even your survey sucks. You ask if I switched from another product but I cant submit unless I pick one of your choices, none of which is the CIN Compass that you sold but do not have on the list. So I have to check "I don't know" like I'm some dummy.

there is really nothing I would tout about it

We previously had the app version of CIN Compass. When we were forced to switch, we tried to give BC the benefit of the doubt. The more we use it the less we like it. It apparently has lots of extra features that we really don't need or care about. The old CIN had much better "visibility" in terms of seeing a list of property and the corresponding exemptions. BC seems to log off constantly. we have it set for the longest duration - 2 hours - which still means logging on 4-5 times per day. What's worse, it will log off but not shut down, so it will let you type in info, only finding out that you were wasting your time when you click "save." Lots of small details too. Too many to put in review

il y a 2 mois

Jeffrey A, thank you for bringing these issues to Stretto’s attention. Please contact us at 800.492.8037 and we will resolve your issues.

Mark A.
Mark A.

BEST CASE BEST IN BANKRUPTCY

Commentaires : We do all our chapter 7 bankruptcies, and the program allows non lawyers an easy learing curve, with the power of onscreen review (as opposed to printing paper)

Crisp and clean interface, great support, easily modifiable forms, standard input templates,

No internal mechanism to back up, we had to create our own specialized backup, there is a file that will not copy by Robocopy, that forces a folder by folder saving. There is also a lack of systems archiving of completed files Also, the creditor number boxes are too small so the numbers take up 2 lines and it looks funny

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for reviewing Best Case, Mark! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the software.

Christopher
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

Living off the same code for 25 years!

Commentaires : It's an ok program, but it is well past time to update it.

It's familiar. It does the job it is supposed to do.

Seriously, Best Case. It's 2019, and it's time to make a Mac Version. Sure, Macs are only about 10% of all computers sold, but many legal professionals prefer them. This is basically the same Windows 95 UI that you've been milking for years. CIN's Compass was a promising alternative since it is "in the cloud", but alas, that requires a PC for full functionality too.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for reviewing Best Case, Christopher. Our online solution, which will work on all operating systems, is currently in Alpha testing. We're looking forward to sharing it with customers.

Legal Analyst (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

Industry standard for a reason

This software is filled to the brim with tools and tweaks for almost every contingency.

Using this could take a lifetime to learn all of the tricks.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your review, John! If we can ever help by offering Best Case tips or best practices in the future, please reach out. We want to make sure users get the most out of the software!

20-year Continuous customer

Commentaires : I love doing small bankruptcies. People get immediate relief on the initial consultation. Best Case allows me to tell 95% of them exactly what is going to happen during the process. I am a computer person, and this is the best functioning software I have ever used.

I have filed about 800 Chapter 7s using Best Case. Their one-touch filing of the first petition has always worked, even as the court changed from older software to ECF, and even when the Means Test was introduced. I have cannot remember ever having to fill in the initial forms manually. The deluge of filings in 2005, in the two weeks before the Means Test started, was heavier than it ever was during the financial crises, and Best Case hung in there. Considering that one-touch is basically a huge macro, I was amazed. Adding credit reports was a real plus. The quick access to the docket is very helpful. I am a one-person office, with a part-time secretary, and this software is what made a small bankruptcy practice possible.

The new forms that came out two years ago were a little strange, to say the least. Best Case responded by mirroring some of the strangeness. The two, almost but not quite duplicate, questions about sole proprietor businesses are not clear on the forms, and I was hoping Best Case would offer more clarity on the forms. They have simplified some of the forms double negatives, but the screen layouts do not flow as well as they could. I am always nervous when a small, excellent company gets bought out by successively bigger companies, because eventually the drive for cost-cutting goes to the heart of the product. Management decisions are made by non-lawyers. So far so good with Best Case. A lot of the newer add-ons are not useful for my size office, but I cannot say they are negatives.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are enjoying Best Case by Stretto. We develop technology solutions that simplify workflows and help Attorneys increase productivity.

Maggie
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

Do not purchase

1,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : This software has cost us thousands of dollars in decreased productivity.

I have used this software since 2004. We transitioned to their online version a year ago. Initially, it was glitchy, but now it is unusable. It will not electronically file our cases any longer, my staff have manually filed two cases this week. The wait time for tech support is several hours. They have not responded to my emails requesting assistance. The software malfunctions and lack of ability to contact technical support caused us to miss a deadline for a client. They system loses information. It lost an hours worth of work when my staff was sharing her screen with their tech support. Even after sending an email demanding a refund, they still do not respond to my emails. This software is unusable at this time.

The software is in a constant state of malfunction. Prior to their switch the online platform, tech support calls were answered instantly. Now my staff have waited on hold hours without their calls being answered.

il y a 4 mois

Maggie K, thank you for bringing these issues to Stretto’s attention. Please contact us at 800.492.8037 and we will resolve your issue.

Kathryn
Paralegal/Client Liaison (É.-U.)

Best legal software

Commentaires : When I was learning this software and wanted to be able to create merge documents, the help desk was amazing. They explained everything clearly and gave me all the time I needed.

This software is user friendly. It has so many features to help keep track of each case. The reports are great and being able to customize documents to merge saves a great deal of time. Love being able to order credit reports, appraisals and the like with this software. Electronic filing is a breeze especially when filing a new case. Being able to see the history of filings is a handy tool. Love the case notices feature also. The upgrades are easy to use and keep us up-to-date on all features.

There really isn't anything we don't like about this software. We have been extremely happy with the software.

il y a 4 ans

Kathryn, thank you for your review of Best Case. It's great to hear that you've had such a positive experience with the software. We appreciate your feedback.

attorney (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

BestCase is the WorstCase for Chapter 7 and 13 filings.

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have not been able to get anybody from BestCase to ever help other than to be driven to some sort of India-based call center where I get, "I'm so sorry you are experiencing this problem....." followed by no help whatsoever.

Not much. What do I like? I'm going to end my relationship with them as they have not caught up with the rest of the industry and their customer service is so frustrating it makes the decision easy. That's what I like. Nothing at this point.

I can't modify Chapter 13 Plans except in a tiny microscopic font that cannot be modified. Also, it does not take in to account various requirements in the Eastern District of PA bankruptcy Court.

il y a 3 mois

Joseph
Owner, principal attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

Very antiquated bankruptcy petition preparation software

Commentaires : Overall I had a positive experience with it, but as time went on and other parts of practice and life became more user friendly, it felt that BestCase was being left behind.

Was really good software when I started using it in 2001, there have been updates since, but still feels like a Windows 98 software application. Is useful for generating documents needed to file bankruptcy cases.

It is very dated. They had promised to provide web based option for several years but it constantly seems to be delayed. There are much better other options out there now.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for taking the time to review, Joseph. Best Case Online is currently in Alpha testing. We're focused on offering the most complete, robust web-based solution possible, which can take time. We're excited for what's in store and hope you'll take a look when it's ready to share with our customers.

Christi
Paralegal (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

I love Best Case and highly recommend the software for client management.

Commentaires : I have used Best Case since 2009 and wouldn't consider using any other bankruptcy software program.

I found Best Case initially easy to learn and use. There are help topics designed to assist you when you need it. Stretto offers webinars to help with ongoing instruction. The presentations are always very informative. The support staff at Best Case are very patient and kind and are always eager to help and always helps me resolve my issues. I consider Best Case to be the industry standard.

I cannot think of anything I least like about Best Case.

Raymond

Good Product for Banruptcys

It is a complete program . With any program there is a learning curve. Unlike most programs it is very detailed. Which some trustees like. Everything you need is included in the program, form letters to the Questionaire to give to the client. It is an all inclusive program.

Very Expensive for a small firm. The yearly cost to maintain this program is a killer. At times the yearly update changed the program which caused a new learning curve for staff, which caused delays. Because it is so detailed the Questionaire is very detailed which is over whelming to people who are already over whelmed.

Derek
Owner (É.-U.)

Best Case - Great software for filing bankruptcy cases

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall we have had great luck. When trying other case management systems for filing a BK case, they were still lacking when compared to Best Case.

It makes preparing the BK petition really easy. You can electronically file everything with the court. There is an ECF feed integration.

The interface is a little outdated. It reminded me of the old Windows 95 days.

Herbert
attorney (É.-U.)

Solid performer

Commentaires : The One Touch filing system works great and is a real timesaver.

Easy to learn and easy to use. For larger cases, a staff member can be taught how to enter creditors or other information in just a few minutes.

A few years ago, Best Case provided an ancillary product that would download the court notices and archive them and the client file on our server. This works great and saves a lot of time. Later, Best Case "improve" this product by incorporating it into a cloud platform and archiving the court notices on their platform. The ECF notices could be moved from the Best Case cloud platform to the client files on our local server but that required several additional steps. It is easier to go back to the old method of clicking on each court ECF notice, download the PDF and save it into the client file. It appears that Best Case is trying to move everything to a cloud environment which is probably a good thing except that I manage all of my client files and my own calendar and will not move everything to a vendor. As a result, I will probably leave Best Case in the future as they continue to try to move their customers to their proprietary platform.

April
Paralegal/Office Manager (É.-U.)

BestCase

Commentaires : I used Best Case for 11 years. I liked the software but was not happy that a good, reliable cloud based version wasn't available. I have been told many times that it was "coming soon" but it never happened. Therefore, I had to go with another company. I do like the ease of Best Case. I like how the forms come together and how quick it files documents. If the cloud based program would have been up and running efficiently I probably would not have ever used any other program.

Easy to Use Quick to use Fast filing Electronic Filing

Cloud base was not up to par Has taken several years for a good cloud based option

BRUCE

Great Product

Commentaires : I have been with Best Case for over 15 years, I have watched it grow and get better and better, and I would highly recommend it to any bankruptcy practitioner.

It is a complete package that allows you to use as many of the feature that you need, and it does everything I need it to do. The Support is great and easily reached.

The Chapter 13 Plan software is great, but I would like to see it have a feature that would allow us a working copy area that would allow me to make possible changes to the plan without having to go back and put it back where it was if I don't like the changes.

Melissa

Simple and Easy

Commentaires : Save time!!!!

The software is easy to use. They update all the time which ensures that you are filing to appropriate documents according to your venue. They are willing to assist you in any questions that you may have concerning functions. There have been times we have lost all our data and they have assisted in retrieving that lost information.

Would like to use the add-ons but fees keep us from doing so. Maybe could provide training on the add-ons and how they are beneficial for the cost.

Richard
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Mycaseinfo companion app is almost worthless

Commentaires : customer service is nonexistent

importing of data and place where files are created and data is kept.

the inability for users to interact via smart phone , nobody these days has a laptop password expires too frequently

il y a 3 ans

Hi Richard, Thank you for taking the time to review Best Case. Should you need to contact Client Services in the future with any issues you're experiencing with MyCaseInfo or other features, our team is available via phone, email, or online: www.bestcase.com/resources/technical-support. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to introducing additional tools in the future that will streamline the client intake process.

Steven
Partner (É.-U.)

Best Case is the Total Package

Best Case Bankruptcy provides bankruptcy attorneys with all the tools they need to file petitions. From importing creditors names and addresses to registering debtors for credit counseling classes, Best Case saves us time and money. It also includes useful tools for calculating monthly income and valuing assets such as automobiles. They also provide excellent customer service over the phone.

There is nothing not to like about Best Case.

Anthony

Great bankruptcy software

Commentaires : I having been using best case since 2000 to file all of my bankruptcy petitions. Very informative and easy to use.

makes filing a bankruptcy easy. they always update the software with changes in the bankruptcy industry. i am able to download credit reports directly into my petitions.

I really don't have any cons to best case. I have used it for 19 years without any problems or issues.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks so much for your review, Anthony! We're very happy to hear that Best Case gives you the tools you need to file cases easily. We appreciate your long-term business!