15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Qooper

Logiciel d'apprentissage et de mentorat Qooper met vos collaborateurs en relation avec les bons mentors, pairs, groupes et ressources afin de favoriser un meilleur parcours professionnel.

En savoir plus sur Qooper

Qooper is relatively intuitive and straightforward to use. The setup process is easy and it also offers support documents and tutorials to help you get started.

I know Qooper is working on solving this so I don't expect this to be a problem long-term.

Qooper - Notes

Qooper a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 81 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Qooper ?

Mike
Mike
Project Officer (Pays-Bas)
Organisme politique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Exactly what you need. Nothing more, nothing less.

Commentaires : What I like most about Qooper's mentoring software is how straight forward it is. It has all the functions you need. Nothing more, nothing less. Especially for mentors and mentees, the software is very user friendly. Next to that, it is easily manageable as an administrator as well. All the questions that might arise during the usage of the software can be easily answered by the many instruction video's Qooper offers, which saves you a lot of time. Last but not least, Qooper's customer support is excellent. I liked the fact that before having a demo, you could already explain your need and wants, which were dealt with in the demo. This personal approach was much appreciated by me and my colleagues. I look forward to starting our mentoring program and collecting our first results in the coming months!

- Very user friendly; - Great customer service; - Easy to join as a mentor/mentee; - Professional design; - Easily adaptable to your own needs and wants.

- Haven't found any cons yet.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : MentorCity, MentorcliQ et Mentornity

Pourquoi passer à Qooper : The user-friendliness of the software. Next to that, Qooper's communication is very straight forward and clear.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the speedy review Mike!

Shane
Mechanical engineering graduate (R.-U.)
Construction, 10 000+ employés

Qooper gave me and my mentor a structure for my development plan

5,0 il y a 6 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : If i were to rate my Qooper experience out of 10 i would give it a 10. Both me and my mentor were able to discuss things we would have maybe forgotten and we were able to set structured logical plan for my development. Lastly, with Qooper i was able to meet my mentor who has been key part to my development so far, and has really made the effort to engage with me.

What i enjoyed most about qooper was the ability to structure my development with my mentor, this allowed us to identify all the aspects that were needed to develop my leadership. These included things such as time management and diversity within a team. These were all important aspects in being in management which is a position i am to be in within the next 18 months.

Overall i think Qooper is great platform for its intended use. The only criticism i have is the websites appearance. I feel that the tiles and logos could be larger and maybe more interactive with some colour. This would make it feel more engaging and not come across dull.

Elizabeth
Coordinator (É.-U.)
Recherche, 10 000+ employés

Mentoring

3,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

A tool used to connect for mentoring meetings.

Difficulty in scheduling meetings for mentoring.

Christi
Christi
Director of Learning Development, and Inclusion (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 1 001–5 000 employés

Mentorship for a Winning Culture

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : As the administrator, I am happy to have a platform that can be customized. The customer service of the Qooper team is quite superior. The account leaders have been great thought partners in helping to design and grow our program.

Customization and automation of the content. The email pushes help everyone see the content and connect back to Qooper. Creating groups is a feature that works well especially to engage group coaching or Employee Resource Groups, or level-specific learning like high-potential, or new managers.

Scheduling meetings inside Qooper is an extra step. It's much easier to use our existng email system to schedule time with someone.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : MentorcliQ et Chronus

Pourquoi passer à Qooper : All of the products we considered were great. One of them offered more features than we needed. The other was a little less intuitive to use.

Quintin
Field Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Qooper Gets it Done!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I used Qooper as a mentee in our mentorship program. I enjoyed following the guided program that walked us through the steps and gave suggested areas of focus for each meeting.

Our calendar integration didn't work which made it difficult to track meetings in the system.

il y a 2 semaines

Quintin we're working with your program admin to get the IT approval to enable the calendar integration.

Ryan
Pastor of Digital Discipleship (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Fantastic Mentoring

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I appreciated the ease of use in the Qooper Platform. It was quite simple to manage mentees, and set meetings and goals.

It was occasionally difficult to reach mentees through the platform.

ella
Regional Travel Manager (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 10 000+ employés

Great tool!

5,0 il y a 6 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Qooper excels in delivering a seamless user experience, marked by its intuitive interface and ease of use. From the moment I logged in, navigating Qooper proved effortless and straightforward.

One of the standout features of Qooper is its user-friendly design. Whether you're a novice or an experienced user, you'll appreciate how easily accessible and logically organized everything is. The platform's clean and uncluttered layout makes it a breeze to find what you need without feeling overwhelmed.

I did not experience any issues with the platform.

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Qooper Mentoring

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Positive! I have no major complaints of the website.

Qooper has a modern design and allows for good workflow between users.

Some of the navigation could use work- i.e. seeing availability or schedules of others when attempting to schedule a meeting, adding a poll, etc.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you, we will inform your admin to enable the 2 way calendar integration to pull availabilities, recommend overlapping times and when the meeting is scheduled, automatically put it on your Outlook/Google calendar along with video call link if virtual.

Shamesia
Shamesia
Sr. Services Business Specialist (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 5 001–10 000 employés

Simplicity At it's Best

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Absolutely Amazing! I loved that is was so user friendly that my 6 year old would be able to navigate through the process without any help! The simplicity is more appreciated than you know!

Extremely user friendly! My first time on the platform and I breezed through the signup process like a seasoned PRO! No time waisted! :)

Absolutely nothing rubbed me the wrong way! Qooper is a winner!

Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Mentoring Program LMS

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

New and easy to use process in supporting a new mentoring program. Features support the mentoring process in a functional manner.

Initial technical issues that appear to be corrected.

Wendy
Vice President (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Best Support and Service

Commentaires : We use Qooper to provide coaching and support to teachers in the field. The ease of use for our coaches to stay in constant contact with their mentees has increased the quality of teaching with the teachers we work with. Having the ability to support them through these trying pandemic times is critical and we look for Qooper to continue to expand our support to many teachers as they struggle with the new demands of teaching through a pandemic

The ease of use and intuitiveness of the application for our users. The training time was significantly reduced and users are more productive in their overall job because they have the communication tools necessary to be more effective. The Learning Steps and Assignments are critical features for our business and they work very well to allow needed progress.

We would like to be able to tie a step to a goal and have the ability to track progress on goals based on the goals themselves, not just the tags. In other words, providing metrics on the actual progression of assignments to meet goals.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Chronus

Pourquoi passer à Qooper : From our first inquiry through the entire process, customer response and support has been what sold us on this product. There may have been others that have a few more bells and whistles but every call, email or chat has been responded to so quickly, efficiently and with a smile that we felt like from day one we wanted to partner with a company that made us feel like we were important to them. I have been a systems administrator for many products over my career and this support has vary exceeded my expectations.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Wendy, thank you for the amazing review and we love to tell that our more advanced tracking and measurements will help you track the actual progression of assignments with milestones towards the goal. Looking forward to having this in your program!

Kassie
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001–10 000 employés

Great Customer Service, Amazing Platform

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I would highly recommend Qooper to anyone. We switched from another platform earlier this year and the quality difference is incredible!

Affordability, customer service, user friendly, groups are fantastic, great initial content, but fully customizable for your program needs.

Sometimes the mobile app has a few glitches, but when taken to the team, they are fixed. Certificates are not customizable.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Chronus

Pourquoi choisir Qooper : User experience was abysmal. The platform wasn't effective and we were constantly fielding complaints from students.

Logiciel antérieur : Chronus

Pourquoi passer à Qooper : Cost and ability to customize the program ourselves. There is so much more autonomy with Qooper than other products.

il y a 5 mois

For future customers' review, please feel free to see our best in the market mobile app that got a relaunch in early 2023 and now customizable certificates.

Kiara
E-mentor Consultant (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 2–10 employés

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] NEVER Fails You!

Commentaires : Well, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . Even though you do not normally use a human to describe an experience, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful, prompt, consistent, flexible, and knowledgeable. This app would not be a tangible thing if it weren't for his insight and patience. We needed our handheld through this process and he gladly accommodated us. The level of customer service provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team of developers is perfect. The attention to detail and level of service from Qooper was above and beyond. Following [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] lead, Qooper transformed a process that stressed our team into a delight. I highly recommend this software, not just from the features and intuitive ease perspective, but from customer service and valued individualized care!

It's a customizable, expandable, easy product. If you are looking for an electronic mentoring platform NOT contextualized for peer to peer in-house relationships this is the most valuable option. I love this software!

Nothing is perfect, but this software comes very close. That said, the thing I like least about the software is the print is small and may be a barrier to some users.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Innovative Mentoring, Insala Mentoring, Chronus et Turazo

Pourquoi passer à Qooper : It was the only software that offered what we needed at a manageable price.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the compliments on the platform and our customer service Kiara!

Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés

Very Best Mentoring Tool at the Very Best Price

Commentaires : Qooper impressed us from the beginning. We were looking for a tool to match and manage several hundred employees for a mentor program. Their tool met all of our requirements and then some. And they've adapted with us as we've grown from pilot to large scale roll out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are great business partners who collaborate, advise, and provide the support we need to deliver an impactful mentoring program. Highly recommend this team!

Qooper has designed a mentoring software that is easy to set up and deploy. As a non-IT administrator, I feel confident navigating the backend to customize our mentor program the way we want. And whenever I may get stuck, I know I can call the team at Qooper to help me. Our users also appreciate the design and functionality of the app.

Honestly, when I've reached out to Qooper about something I wish was different or something I'd like to see added, they are quick to address my concerns and make adaptations for me.

Yarkin
Yarkin
CEO (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 11–50 employés

Qooper is indeed next level!

Commentaires : Overall, we love using our branded mentorship app by Qooper, our mentors and
mentees love taking part in the program and the automation made everything so easy.
We are looking forward to using their upcoming features.

We wanted to use Qooper for starting a mentoring program and it has been nothing but pleasure since then. We had unparalled engagement in the program thanks to their branded mentoring apps. The software is extremely easy to use for both the program managers, mentors and mentees. I really like the landing page they designed for us and the branded apps created quiet the excitement. Also the mentors found taking part in the program really convenient. The customer service has been world class. They really care about our program and go above and beyond to satisfy our needs. I recommend Qooper as a must to anyone looking for mentoring software.

Qooper is a young product that is rapidly growing. If there's a feature they lack but is necessary in your program, they are pretty quick in developing it. They did beat their short lead time in our case.

Adrienne
Project Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Great Experience From Conception to Full Implementation

Excellent customer service! The leadership and implementation team is very attentive to clients, quick to respond to messages and work to resolve issues that arise. Most every concern, issue, or question is tended to/solved with the span of a few hours. Really appreciate the frequent check-ins and prompt communication. Very happy with our decision to use Qooper for our mentoring needs. It's very user friendly, provides excellent data and analytics, easy to interact with, upload items, share information. Appealing to students. Like the multi-functionality of text, video, and meeting calendar. New features added regularly keeps the app engaging.

None so far. Everything has been great and issues minimal.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the amazing review Adrienne!

Angela
Alumni Relations and Strategic Outreach (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Great ROI, easy to deploy

Commentaires : This is the second semester we've had a mentorship program and it is nice to be able to track when people are meeting and communicating! Before, we were just letting them run wild.

We were in a rush to move our mentoring program online for our very shortened fall semester, and after reviewing several companies, we decided to go with Qooper because of the value and how quickly it could be implemented. In less than a month, I had the whole program ironed out and learning modules populated, and we were accepting members. The Qooper team was super-responsive and continues to hold my hand thru the first semester of using the program. We did have trouble with the Apple customization, but that was on our end. Thankfully, Qooper has a work-around. I really can't say enough about the level of customer support from Qooper.

We were looking for better ways to generate matches so our committee could hand-select matches, which wasn't available at first, but, thanks to the Qooper team, now is available. It would be nice to be able to switch between admin and user screens, and be able to sort steps by triggers, but with that feedback from us, I'm sure that Qooper is working on it.

il y a 4 ans

Angela thank you for the amazing review!

Keenan
National Program Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Fantastic for large mentorship programs!

Commentaires : Overwhelmingly positive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Qooper team were always willing to hop on the phone and talk through and issue and make adjustments to the product to ensure it was meeting the needs of our organization and our users.

The product is incredibly easy to use for both the mentor/mentee users and the administrators. We were looking for a way to easily match over 200 mentors with mentees and Qooper made the process easy and streamlined. The customer service was top notch and I felt fully supported by the Qooper Team.

The product didn't meet our needs exactly, so we had to wait while some updates were made and new features were rolled out. However, the Qooper team was super responsive and made those updates incredibly quickly, allowing us to constantly iterate and make our program better.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your amazing response Keenan! It is an absolute pleasure to work with you for Venture For America's program!

Annaclaire
PrIMES Program Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Wonderful Mentorship Platform

Commentaires : Wonderful experience, all team members have been absolutely a pleasure to work with! They are responsive, excited about their product, and always willing to go above and beyond to troubleshoot any issues that arise.

The ability to pair Mentors and Mentees and readily track their progress was crucial for our program. There really wasn't a competitive alternative that truly fits the needs of an organized mentorship program. It's quite user friendly and has really helped establish our program and centralize information and learning.

The challenges with the "Scheduling Meeting" function have been frustrating because we planned on using this data substantially for research purposes. That being said, the Qooper team was always responsive and on it to fix any errors that arose.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the continued partnership and growing the mentorship program for underrepresented medical professionals Annaclaire.

Katrina
Project & Communications Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Great product!

Commentaires : We are very pleased with the software and the company. The support is topnotch, and they are very accessible.

The App feature was an important feature for us in choosing Qooper.

Tags are a little daunting and can be difficult for end-users to understand how to get them to work to move forward in completing a task.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Innovative Mentoring, Chronus et MentoringComplete

Pourquoi passer à Qooper : The App feature.

LaCheryl
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Qooper has helped improve our programs.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have had an amazing experience with Qooper It has made my job easier as a progra manager.

My favorite part about Qooper is the access to reps who are more than happy to assist with live 1 on 1 sessions and beyond! In the age of AI. Being able to speak to someone and learn the software is amazing.

I a still learning about Qooper and all it has to offer. I would like to see continuous improvement in ways to communicate to participants in bulk.

Consultant (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 10 000+ employés

Excellent solution to assign experienced associates to junior consultants

Commentaires : We have junior associates who need to get up to speed faster and have the best guidance in some of the projects. This is why we partnered with Qooper team. The program was easy to set up and we were able to get the support and guidance for the junior level consultants in a much improved the output. We really appreciate Qooper team. They've been so helpful during setup with their recommendations and resource library. Also, live support is super helpful at any point in the program. With Qooper, it became super easy for associates to display the project they're working on, the support they need and to be able to find more experience associates to help them. This way, they're able to create their support group, easily show them the project they're working on and get help.

Customizable, flexible and easy to use. I love the ability to create resources depending on the projects we get and use the action items feature.

Not so much so far. We do look forward to the reporting because the analytics have been quite helpful on spotting who's having difficulty with their projects.

il y a 4 ans

David thank you for the compliments and it is great to see how the junior associates benefit from the program!

Jonathan
Administration publique, 10 000+ employés

Qooper's Mentoring Software

Commentaires : Qooper is assisting us with knowledge sharing amongst state employees. Qooper has been phenomenal in the helping us build the mentorship program. We appreciate your professional customer service and dedication to duty.

This software is easy to use and seems like a quality product so far.

I haven't had this product long enough to determine what I don't like. In the future, if there is a con, I will be sure to explain to Qooper.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the amazing review Jonathan and we look forward to serving the full state as well!

Aimee
Media Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Qooper Review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I like that Qooper pairs me with a mentor in my subject area.

I don't like that I have to click many times to get to the chat

Damilola
Graduate student (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001–10 000 employés

This app/website is underrated

Commentaires : it is being 4.8/5

the interactive interface of the app and the ease of navigation

I wish I could reply on a particular message rather than the whole thread.