15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur TurboTax Business

En savoir plus sur TurboTax Business

Solution fiscale conçue pour les petites et moyennes entreprises et incluant des options de déclarations électroniques.

En savoir plus sur TurboTax Business

Integration with third party entities like banks and stock trading firms makes it incredibly easy to input data without a lot of manual intervention.

I do not recommend TurboTax because their customer service is terrible.

TurboTax Business - Notes

4,0

TurboTax Business a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 249 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TurboTax Business ?

Faith
Faith
Self-Employed
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Started to use, too expensive for needs

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Shilleah
Shilleah
Sales and Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Cheaper than an Accountant!

Commentaires : We've only used it this year, and so far, I love it. It was super easy to link up Quickbooks and all our employee info. Very intuitive filling out the tax forms as well.

I love that it syncs with our Payroll, that is why we switched from TaxAct is because TurboTax syncs directly with our Intuit Quickbooks.

It's more expensive than TaxAct, and the customer service takes forever to get an actual agent on the phone.

L'Nai
Licensed Massage Therapist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

A bit expensive, but great for deductions.

Commentaires : Overall, my experience has been pleasant and it gets my taxes over and done with, even if I think they charge a bit too much for small businesses.

One thing I liked about TurboTax vs another tax system I also have used over the years, is that it does deductions a bit differently. It really helps you break it down to know what you can and cannot add. This is helpful for businesses that have to buy larger equipment or equipment more constantly to keep up with their demand.

Like the other company I use, they can be a bit expensive for small companies.

BRANDON
Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

Gets worse every year that goes by

Commentaires : TurboTax is a one-stop-shop for the two certainties in life, Death and Taxes, because by the time you're halfway through using their product, you'll be sure to want to blow your brains out.

The only thing I used to like is that it would sync with other free Intuit products like Mint, but the new version is so buggy that even syncing doesn't work

1. Suprise charges. Anything you do will sneak attack you with an upcharge for a necessary feature when you're halfway through. For example, the business version will charge you about $175 just for the software, then another $60 or so for your state, and if you're in NYC, it'll try to charge you even more for the city. Even their phone support team didn't know if NYC and NY State were necessary concurrently. The free version of the personal version hits you about halfway through with a surprise, "if you want to add a 1099, you have to pay us." 2. Bugs galore. The software logs you out, won't accept your password when you try to log back in, and won't let you reset your password. More wasted time. 3. Phone support is near non-existent, and the few staff members who do man the phones appear to lack information and authority to necessary to provide effective assistance. Also, you have to go through a phone tree where you may as well have to answer three riddles and sacrifice your firstborn to get to a human, and by the time you get that poor bastard on the other end of the line, you're seeing red and using every ounce of willpower not to take out your rage on the poor soul who is no doubt underpaid by a corporation that singlehandedly lobbied (successfully) to ensure that your taxes could not be done for you automatically by states for free.

President (É.-U.)
Internet, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

File your business taxes in an hour

Commentaires : I did not need a CPA; I paid a fraction of what I would have paid a CPA firm

I couldn't believe how comprehensive yet easy it was to be walked through the process for answering questions and providing data that would calculate my Federal and state taxes.

It was so thorough that there were a lot of questions that were not relevant to my business so I felt like I was spending too much time on moot things.

Ramin
Ramin
Mortgage Banker (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

Using for the past 5 years with success

Commentaires : For anybody who owns a small business with limited payroll I would 100% recommend the software. I have actually recommended it to my friends who file simple 1065 and 1120s returns.

Very easy process, the system asks specific questions and based on your answers you are guided into placing the data where it needs to be. I'm very familiar with tax returns both personal and business as I am in the financial field and for about 90% of the small business/self-employed people I would recommend the software for ease of use and functionality. Also, customer service and online support services are exceptional.

This isn't a personal issue but I would not recommend the software to anybody that has significant real estate assets or liquid assets tied to their business. There are just too many areas that require a human eye for tax purposes and deductions that it may be worth spending a few thousand dollars and having a professional file on your behalf.

Harold
owner (É.-U.)
Gestion des investissements, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Bug in Business Software downloading

1,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Terrible!!! Look under con part to see what Issues I had.

Nothing was good since I was unable to get software downloaded ok.

- unable to download business software package or uninstall it. - Spent 5 hours on phone with technical staff and they could not resolve the issue. - Technical staff not familiar with potential issues and are not understandable. - Every year there is an issue with Turbotax Business Software - Trusts should not be part of Business software package. - I was able to easily download Turbotax Premier software OK.

Nathaniel
Nathaniel
Sales & Service Member Representative (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51–200 employés

Great Small Business Tax Option

The software is user friendly and allows the user to get help whenever they need it. Which is important

The software doesn't have any cons that come to mind.

Réponse de l'équipe de Intuit

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for making our day with this rave review, Nathaniel! One of our goals when designing this software was to make it as user friendly and easy to use as possible, so we're thrilled that you found that to be the case. No matter where your small business journey takes you, count on QuickBooks to back you each step of the way. By the way, if you're ever looking for tips on how to get the most of the software, our free webinars would be worth checking out in your spare time: https://intuit.me/2rDBlWL Wishing you continued success! -Kristian, The QuickBooks Team

Sahar
Real Estate Salesperson (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Turbotax took away my tax preparation headache

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Excellent!!! I can go to sleep during my tax preparation days without having to worry that my taxes may have an error. With TurboTax “, accuracy is guaranteed!!!

I wish I could give this software more than 5 stars. It helps me get my taxes done literally within an hour. It saves my time, effort and energy. The calculations are super accurate. The recommendations are super helpful. Turbotax is my tax assistant cum accountant that helps me with every aspect of my tax preparation.

I Love everything about TurboTax!!! A few years ago, i used to visit an accountant. Now TurboTax has taken away my hassles. There’s Nothing that I don’t like about TurboTax.

Christine
Christine
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Efficient Tax Prep Software

5,0 il y a 8 mois

I like that TurboTax Business is easy to use. It provides prompts and moves you along the process quite quickly. I have a super small business, so it literally takes me less than an hour to get my taxes done.

The only real issue I have is the price point. However, if I were to hire a tax consultant, I am sure I'd pay double.

Tonji
Account manager (É.-U.)
Meubles, 10 000+ employés

Business schedule C or 1099

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The only income tax app I will do my business tax on is TurboTax Business.

It calculates everything for me all i have to do is input the information. I been doing turbo tax on and off for 10 years. If you have a self employed business income can use your 1099 and input that info or if you did turbotax last year it will bring it over from last year.

Once you switch over from 1040 to business turbotax you cant change it you have to delete all your information and start over.

India
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : GetApp

Yearly Turn to TurboTax to file my own taxes

Turbotax will keep prior years information saved for next years taxes if you have not had any significant changes you can easily file your taxes without having to locate documents for filing the EITC, employer information, household information etc. There is no cost to file your federal taxes with Turbotax. It sends reminders when your tax return is estimated to come. It allows for you to have access anywhere being it is web-based and anywhere you have internet access you can access Turbotax. It has a forum for questions and answers for anyone to review and a free estimation of your tax return estimator. It allows you to review your taxes for any errors or mistakes. If you remain idle too long the software will automatically log you out. It allows users to file their own taxes. They have areas to explain questions asked on taxes. It is user friendly. With so many users it should not allow you to access your taxes and then force you to upgrade the next year and if you do not it will vanish your information in front of your face which is sort of rude if you ask me. They should just delete if after they send the information or at the end of the tax year your filing for ask would you like to take out to save next years information for fast and easy convience? People would be more inclined because they have the money to do it to be taken out. What if I do not want to upgrade and needed to amend a tax year and they erased the information what happens then?

It only saves your information if you pay to upgrade the software if you do not pay your information is lost and you have to input everything like a first time user. There is a cost for your state taxes but it does not seem to be as detailed for state taxes as it is for federal as far as claiming the EITC through State Taxes as well. Because people fraud taxes some answers in the forum or vague and for people really wanting the answer it really is not presented as a yes or no. Maybe they can have a ask a legal question regarding your taxes feature for answers to tax related questions and provide that as an additional service where the question is emailed to you. Are for an a la carte flat fee with the upgrade you have the option to have lawyer/irs agent answered tax related quesitons with definite answers provided in a general forum and have a per day usage charge deducted from taxes or something of the sort. Then you can really do your taxes without having to consult someone, then finish your taxes later.

Andy
Self-Employed (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing for Business Owners and Self-Employed

Commentaires : My overall experience has been amazing. Truly a helpful solution to doing your taxes and it is a fraction of the cost of a CPA. Every dollar can count when you're self-employed so saving that little bit during tax season and being at ease knowing you're using a great platform has helped a ton. Highly recommended!

TurboTax saves a lot of money versus going to a CPA for tax season! It's highly intuitive and easy to use, even while being self-employed and owning my own business. Every year, the financial landscape changes and different sources of income come and go, but TurboTax asks you so many specific questions while working on your tax return that it makes figuring everything out very easy. In cases where I have been confused, a quick google search yields many results from their site and customer support, which have answered every question I've ever had. I've heard that their customer service and guidance is amazing but I haven't needed to use it.

Occasionally there is a vague question but that is very rare and usually easily answered. Also, at the end of your return, if something is wrong, it won't process its final analysis so you need to go back and find the problem. Sometimes it's easy to find and other times they don't make it pop out so you have to search for a bit to figure out what was missed or what is incorrect.

LCPC (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Sole Proprietorship Taxes

Commentaires : Overall, turbotax business is a very good product. It has worked for my practice and as a sole proprietorship it is all that is needed versus an accountant. If you need it for an LLC that is too big, an accountant may be a better choice. If one is self-employed, small business, combines personal and business income, then I would highly recommend.

A. The user interface is friendly compared to other tax software B. The online version at intuit is user friendly in that you can stop & go anytime you want when filling out sections C. Finds a good amount of credits and deductions I never realized existed as a sole proprietorship and money loss. D. Does a good audit/check at the very end so everything appears filled properly E. Cheaper than an accountant for a small business

A. The tax breaks & credits at the state level sometimes are not always there B. Some sections are a bit confusing but if you cross check the description or on the IRS website it becomes more self explanatory C. Works well for self employed and small business but larger institutions might have more of a headache

JAZZMEN
CEO (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Turbo love

Commentaires : My overall experience was phenomenal i couldn't of asked for a better tax company to handle my finances.

I love that turbo always filed my taxes upon no issues nor delays. I always got paid on schedule and they always help fix any issue virtually 24/7.

I cant say i least like them the company is a great business completely professional i couldn't find any bad reason to dislike the company.

diandra
Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001–10 000 employés

Amazing for your small business

I've used Turbotax on my personal taxes for years now, and am excited to use it for my small contracting business. I love that everything is so easy to use, explained well, and carried year after year. Also, you can always go back and print things and reload if it wont work. In a modern, paperless world, this is so important. Turbotax will always look for tax breaks for you, and will see if you can qualify for more tax credits - something that every small business needs. I've tried other tax software and this is by far my favourite.

It can add up quickly. The benefits of doing your own taxes are that you save accountant fees. However, this charges you based on your income and tax return ,so that can always become more expensive. On top of that, I always add the audit defence just to be safe, something I've never needed, but is more costly than filing.

Teresa
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

TurboTax

Commentaires : Great experience, I like the product

I been using this product for 2 years and I do like the fact that is easy to use as long as you just read every line and calculate correct you can do know wrong. It is sent directly over to IRS so, you don't have to worry about sending it in the mail.

It is expensive for something that you have to do once a year only. There much cheaper tax products for business like TaxAct and TaxSlayer .

Kevin
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

This is Tax software done right.

Commentaires : Our Tax situation as a business is very straightforward and does not require a tax professional to solve, that means software like this has empowered us to file our own taxes and cut out the middleman without losing any deductions or credits as a result.

TurboTax Business is quite possibly the easiest way to file taxes for small business period. we are using this along side with Quick-books online so integration is seamless. It has all of the forms for every kind of employee and business tax situation including obscure ones like business tangible and Meals Tax in Arlington county. The Audit defense is very helpful if you are worried you made an error while filing (Peace of mind!)

There have never been any issues using this software for us, the customer service is top notch and always able to help when we don't understand a feature or have a question.

Sally
writer (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Used this across many years

Commentaires : Extensive experience. I've uses Turbotax Business for many years for a number of businesses. I use it for business planning as well as annual tax forms.

I like that Turbotax pulls data in from prior years' returns. I appreciate the visual interface that switches from forms to step-by-step and links to workbooks and data sources.

Over the years, Turbotax has limited direct access to relevant information. By 2019 the links and online community help has become a waste of time. There was once a time when the software led directly into the tax code and tax decisions. Long, long ago. I miss it, but soldier on because I know the software and it integrates year by year.

Biotechnologie, Auto-entrepreneur

User friendly software

Has contextual help making it easy for users to navigate through

Can provide better details on the tax breaks and the tiers based on income

Réponse de l'équipe de Intuit

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review. It's delightful to hear the program was easy for you to use and navigate. If you're looking for help with a taxes, look no further than our Community website. This online resource hub has a wealth of knowledge articles and other users you can engage with to gain additional insight into how to handle your taxes. The following link will guide you there. Additionally, you can get into contact with a QuickBooks-certified bookkeeper or accountant on our ProAdvisor website if you'd like to work with someone more directly: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/find-an-accountant/ Thanks again for reviewing QuickBooks! Clay, The QuickBooks Team

Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Great option for sole proprietorship

Commentaires : It has been my choice for tax returns since I started my business. It has made a dreaded task easy not to dread.

The instructions for use were clear, step-by-step, and easy for me to use. It saved where I left off, so I could work on my taxes for a few minutes at a time and come back to them at a later time.

Sometimes it was difficult to backtrack through the process when a topic needed to be revisited or data needed to be changed.

Daniel
attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

makes taxes less taxing

Commentaires : I needed a simple basic tax program to do my taxes timely, estimate my quarterly payments, and generally be understandable without overly complicated or risky deductions. Most new businesses want to deduct everything that is arguably business-related. Turbo tax helps me limit my possible outlandish "expenses" from becoming a lialbity. Its basic nature is a good asset for a conservative return.

This is a great program for small business taxes. It helps explain the definitions and calculations necessary to prepare a tax return while ensuring you do not miss anything and do not take unnecessary risks. I appreciated the program's help applications. Intuit's control of the program has perhaps dumbed it down some. Still, I found this easy to use for a simple LLC business with nothing outlandish to depreciate or otherwise complicate the application.

This was my first year using it, so I could not merge or otherwise easily import my data. If it was possible to do, I was not able to easily figure it out. I will use this for future returns and hope the historical data will make the next tax year easier. I was a long-time user of turbo tax, and the continuation was a big reason I stuck with it year after year. Since this is a new business for me, I did not have the luxury of having past years already populated.

Biotechnologie, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

Ease of use and makes my life easier during tax season

I really enjoy how easy TurboTax is for users who are not very tax savvy. They usually go through a series of questions to help you understand whether you fit within certain criteria (i.e. if you owe capital gains by asking whether you've sold a house this year, how much, etc). Also makes life easier with the option to submit taxes via online.

I think it would be nice if they could include a simulation for how much you would owe for taxes with hypothetical questions. As of now, it feels like you need certain documents (i.e. W-4 forms) without just guessing what the numbers could be.

Tracie
LPC (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Works well for uncomplicated taxes

Commentaires : I used it for many years and worked well. I recently decided to get an accountant with more complicated tax situation for business.

I liked that it was fairly easy to use, and believe it was fairly accurate for taxes. It seems to work really well with less complicated tax situations.

The more complicated my taxes became, the more difficult it was to use. The customer service was via finding an answer on the internet. And the were times it was released before tax updates were made, so it would have to update and things might change.

Misty
Business Admin. (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Taxes Made Easy

Commentaires : This product takes a bit of time to set up the first year but the years following it are easier because it self populates a lot of items for you.

TurboTax walks in step by step through income and helps you to maximize your deductions. It helped me to find deduction I didn't know existed. The e-file feature is great.

There seem to be a lot of updates but I know most of that has to do with the IRS and tax laws that are ever changing.

Réseaux informatiques, 2–10 employés

Quality Product, Saves Money Every Year

Commentaires : Overall if provides a huge cost savings every year over the same tasks performed by tax professionals.

TurboTax Business allows you to do many tax tasks that we used to have our CPA do at $150 an hour. You can try different scenarios and see which one helps you the most. Allows you to file tax returns electronicly and gives status emails on the submissions.

Occasionally there are somewhat confusing answers in the Help Section and you have to reach out just to be sure you are performing things correctly.