Avis clients sur Theralytics

par Theralytics

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Theralytics

Logiciel de gestion de cabinet abordable, robuste et convivial, conçu pour les prestataires en analyses comportementales appliquées.

En savoir plus sur Theralytics

16 avis affichés

Mental Health and Addictions Counselor
    Sans note
    Sans note
  • Publié le 18/04/2019

"Comprehensive practice management software"

Avantages: This is a comprehensive practice platform that permits me the opportunity to schedule, documentm and submit billing all in one. Very convenient!

Inconvénients: I have not had any issues with this program. Great so far!

• Publié le 18/04/2019
Eleanor A.
BCBA
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés

"Theralytics Review"

Commentaires: The overall experience has been wonderful with Theralytics. Time spent on billing has decreased. Time spent checking on completed schedules has decreased. These decreases have lead to an increase in time I can spend with clients.

Avantages: This software is so easy to use. It’s a simple process to add clients, workers, and insurance. The color coded schedule makes it easy for me to see what is going on in a week's time. It was really important to me that my line therapists be able to account for their sessions on their own without me having to track them down. This software has made it so simple for them to account for sessions, whether completed or canceled. Also, the support I received from inquiry to actually using the system has been excellent.

Inconvénients: Nothing at this point. My experience with Theralytics has been great.

Megan C.
Assurance, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/08/2019

"Theralytics Review"

Avantages: I enjoy the customer support we receive.

Inconvénients: there is nothing specific but I have gotten some feedback from staff that I would offer as recommendations: -spell check on session notes especially since staff do them on their phones
-don't have the box pop up after getting parent signature directly over the complete button. This hides the complete button and often leads to staff not completing notes

• Publié le 13/08/2019
Samantha H.
  • Publié le 29/07/2019

"Detailed, thorough, caring team + Wonderful, evolving platform"

Commentaires: It has been a very positive experience! Zo, the team is ALWAYS working to enhance functionality and make it the best system they can. The ongoing support and outreach has been invaluable during the onboarding process.

Avantages: It is super user friendly, has a simple flow, and I LOVE the team behind it.

Inconvénients: Nothing so far! And any time I have feedback that I feel is valuable, I feel heard and know that they will consider updating it based on provider needs if it makes sense.

Barbie N.
Owner/Agent
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/07/2019

"Integrated Autism Therapies"

Avantages: It is so user friendly, we previously tried the industry leader and hated it. We felt like after our initial on boarding/training (about an hour) we knew Theralytics better than the software we were trained on for 6 weeks.

Inconvénients: No complaints. The nearest thing to a con is we are a startup but we had to start with 10 client minimum fee even though were were not up to 10 clients. However that was still much more affordable than the other software we were using.......so not truly a con as I was happy to pay it.

• Publié le 31/07/2019
Darcy C.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/07/2019

"Full ABA business support"

Commentaires: It's been great.

Avantages: I use Theralytics to handle all of my billing, scheduling, employee management, and data storage. It's very user friendly, the customer service is responsive, and it does everything I need it to do. It does all of the same activities as the larger aba management software companies do but for a fraction of the cost. As a small, new company, I need a lot of value for my money, and I get that with Theralytics.

Inconvénients: Whenever I need to make a change for billing purposes, I have to go to several different locations and repeated make the same change.

Katie K.
Program Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Great System! "

Avantages: Easy to manage patients and the complications that can occur when your are billing from many referral sources. Their support team is so responsive and willing to help with any questions you may have! It is reliable and easy to use which is great for training for new employees!

Inconvénients: I can't think of any cons at this time.

Chana T.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/03/2020

"Do not think twice and sign up with Theralytics!"

Commentaires: Wonderful experience, the team are helpful, patient, and supportive.

Avantages: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were extremely patient and helpful during the onboarding process and since then. The software is easy to use and support is offered almost immediately.

Inconvénients: I did not sign up for the billing support which took me time to learn, I would recommend to sign up for the billing support and learn as you go.

• Publié le 12/03/2020
Samantha L.
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés

"So far, so great!"

Commentaires: Communication is great between our company and the Theralytics team! They have worked directly with our billing team to get everything set up and going and it has been a great experience thus far. We are getting ready to go live within the next few weeks/months.

Avantages: Ease of use. The connection it has with Google, including Google maps. Scheduling and authorizations also appear to be easy to enter and update. I also like that they have signatures for both the parent and the provider.

Inconvénients: Nothing so far. Will be able to provide more information once we go live with the product.

Jante B.
Director of Operations
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/07/2019

"Great Team behind the software ... "

Commentaires: We have had exceptional customer service. We have felt very valued as clients to Theralytics with prompt troubleshooting and answers to any questions.

Avantages: The software is user friendly for us as a company as well as our clients. Easy to navigate through and the option to work with their clearing house was a plus!

Inconvénients: There were just a few customizations we couldn’t have fulfilled but not deal breakers.

Kim R.
CEO, Clinical Director
Psychologie, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/10/2018

"User friendly ABA software"

Commentaires: Our overall experience has been positive. The customer support has been amazing and customization of the program has been very smooth and quick.

Avantages: We really like the layout of the program. It is easy to navigate around and does not require a tech savvy person to use it. The ease of adding clients and staff, inputting schedules, and conducting payroll and billing is truly why I love this software.

Inconvénients: I wish there was an app for it, however; I understand that there is one being developed at this time.

• Publié le 24/10/2018
Kimberly B.
  • Publié le 24/01/2020

"Love this company"

Commentaires: Theralytics overall solved our billing, data collection and practice management needs. It’s a one stop shop which is what we wanted when we began searching for a company.

Avantages: Customer service is top notch. The communication and follow up on issues far surpasses anything we have experienced before.

Inconvénients: Data collection is in its infancy but being in beta means we get to try it out and give feedback

• Publié le 24/01/2020
Candace K.
BCBA
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/07/2019

"Great software and support "

Avantages: Theralytics software is quick to learn and easy to navigate. Support is very responsive. I looked at many practice management systems and the team at theralytics was the most personable. The cost is great for small practice and start up.

Inconvénients: Theralytics has been great, I have not have any issues or concerns.

Dina E.
Behavior Analyst
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés

"Awesome software"

Commentaires: Excellent customer service. The owner is very responsive and helpful.

Avantages: Super easy to use, very intuitive. I like how it was designed specifically for ABA providers. It has a really nice look to it. I was able to schedule and bill really easily.

Inconvénients: No data collection yet. I was told it should be coming in a few months.

Aroosa A.
Operations Director
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

"Theralytics Review"

Avantages: The ease of scheduling, looking up client authorizations and the availability of the staff.

Inconvénients: The clocks to input the availability but this is currently being fixed.

Ed S.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 30/07/2019

"Great EMR for all therapy"

Avantages: Ease of use, appearance, helpful technical staff. Easy scheduling increased organization overall efficiency.

Inconvénients: No cons with the software at this time.