Integrated Autism Therapies

Barbie N.
Owner/Agent
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is so user friendly, we previously tried the industry leader and hated it. We felt like after our initial on boarding/training (about an hour) we knew Theralytics better than the software we were trained on for 6 weeks.

Inconvénients: No complaints. The nearest thing to a con is we are a startup but we had to start with 10 client minimum fee even though were were not up to 10 clients. However that was still much more affordable than the other software we were using.......so not truly a con as I was happy to pay it.

Eleanor A.
BCBA
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The overall experience has been wonderful with Theralytics. Time spent on billing has decreased. Time spent checking on completed schedules has decreased. These decreases have lead to an increase in time I can spend with clients.

Avantages: This software is so easy to use. It’s a simple process to add clients, workers, and insurance. The color coded schedule makes it easy for me to see what is going on in a week's time. It was really important to me that my line therapists be able to account for their sessions on their own without me having to track them down. This software has made it so simple for them to account for sessions, whether completed or canceled. Also, the support I received from inquiry to actually using the system has been excellent.

Inconvénients: Nothing at this point. My experience with Theralytics has been great.

Full ABA business support

Darcy C.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's been great.

Avantages: I use Theralytics to handle all of my billing, scheduling, employee management, and data storage. It's very user friendly, the customer service is responsive, and it does everything I need it to do. It does all of the same activities as the larger aba management software companies do but for a fraction of the cost. As a small, new company, I need a lot of value for my money, and I get that with Theralytics.

Inconvénients: Whenever I need to make a change for billing purposes, I have to go to several different locations and repeated make the same change.

Detailed, thorough, caring team + Wonderful, evolving platform

Samantha H.
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has been a very positive experience! Zo, the team is ALWAYS working to enhance functionality and make it the best system they can. The ongoing support and outreach has been invaluable during the onboarding process.

Avantages: It is super user friendly, has a simple flow, and I LOVE the team behind it.

Inconvénients: Nothing so far! And any time I have feedback that I feel is valuable, I feel heard and know that they will consider updating it based on provider needs if it makes sense.

Great System!

Katie K.
Program Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to manage patients and the complications that can occur when your are billing from many referral sources. Their support team is so responsive and willing to help with any questions you may have! It is reliable and easy to use which is great for training for new employees!

Inconvénients: I can't think of any cons at this time.

So far, so great!

Samantha L.
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Communication is great between our company and the Theralytics team! They have worked directly with our billing team to get everything set up and going and it has been a great experience thus far. We are getting ready to go live within the next few weeks/months.

Avantages: Ease of use. The connection it has with Google, including Google maps. Scheduling and authorizations also appear to be easy to enter and update. I also like that they have signatures for both the parent and the provider.

Inconvénients: Nothing so far. Will be able to provide more information once we go live with the product.

Great Team behind the software ...

Jante B.
Director of Operations
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have had exceptional customer service. We have felt very valued as clients to Theralytics with prompt troubleshooting and answers to any questions.

Avantages: The software is user friendly for us as a company as well as our clients. Easy to navigate through and the option to work with their clearing house was a plus!

Inconvénients: There were just a few customizations we couldn’t have fulfilled but not deal breakers.

User friendly ABA software

Publié le 24/10/2018
Kim R.
CEO, Clinical Director
Psychologie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our overall experience has been positive. The customer support has been amazing and customization of the program has been very smooth and quick.

Avantages: We really like the layout of the program. It is easy to navigate around and does not require a tech savvy person to use it. The ease of adding clients and staff, inputting schedules, and conducting payroll and billing is truly why I love this software.

Inconvénients: I wish there was an app for it, however; I understand that there is one being developed at this time.

Publié le 13/08/2019
Megan C.
Assurance, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I enjoy the customer support we receive.

Inconvénients: there is nothing specific but I have gotten some feedback from staff that I would offer as recommendations: -spell check on session notes especially since staff do them on their phones
-don't have the box pop up after getting parent signature directly over the complete button. This hides the complete button and often leads to staff not completing notes

Great software and support

Candace K.
BCBA
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Theralytics software is quick to learn and easy to navigate. Support is very responsive. I looked at many practice management systems and the team at theralytics was the most personable. The cost is great for small practice and start up.

Inconvénients: Theralytics has been great, I have not have any issues or concerns.

Awesome software

Publié le 12/10/2018
Dina E.
Behavior Analyst
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Excellent customer service. The owner is very responsive and helpful.

Avantages: Super easy to use, very intuitive. I like how it was designed specifically for ABA providers. It has a really nice look to it. I was able to schedule and bill really easily.

Inconvénients: No data collection yet. I was told it should be coming in a few months.

Comprehensive practice management software

Publié le 18/04/2019
Mental Health and Addictions Counselor
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is a comprehensive practice platform that permits me the opportunity to schedule, documentm and submit billing all in one. Very convenient!

Inconvénients: I have not had any issues with this program. Great so far!

Publié le 12/10/2018
Aroosa A.
Operations Director
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ease of scheduling, looking up client authorizations and the availability of the staff.

Inconvénients: The clocks to input the availability but this is currently being fixed.

Great EMR for all therapy

Ed S.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of use, appearance, helpful technical staff. Easy scheduling increased organization overall efficiency.

Inconvénients: No cons with the software at this time.