15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Amazon SES

En savoir plus sur Amazon SES

Amazon Simple Email Service aide les développeurs et les spécialistes du marketing à envoyer et à recevoir des e-mails marketing et transactionnels.

En savoir plus sur Amazon SES

Straightforward service; very cost effective for low/medium volumes of email.

I don't think this is a negative but we need to learn configuration to setup it, which needs little effort to learn.i think they can simplify configuration settings.

Amazon SES - Notes

4,0

Amazon SES a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 110 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Amazon SES ?

Olden
Olden
Freelancer (Zambie)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazon SES: " Efficient and reliable email services for businesses"

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with Amazon SES has been positive. The platform is user friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple to set up and manage email campaigns.

The most thing I like about Amazon SES is that it's high deliverability rate, ensuring that emails reach recipients inboxes without being marked as spam.

One common compliant about Amazon SES is it's complex setup process and lack of users friendly interface. Some users find it difficult to navigate the platform and set up their email campaigns, leading to frustration and confusion.

Samuel
Samuel
Engineer (République dominicaine)
Télécommunications, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazon SES satisfies your email needs based Amazon's economy of scale

Commentaires : We are solving the need of simple, reliable bulk email that scales and delivers with confidence.

Amazon SES is a relatively simple integration despite the need of better documentation, has an very developer-minded logic and allows you to share data to other Amazon AWS services for analytics, monitoring and others. It is the way to go when you want to have bulk email at a fraction of the costs incurred with other competitors. It is extremely reliable and has the Amazon infrastructure to support it. The web console is simple yet provides you with the essentials to monitor the account's health and performance.

Having migrated from Mailgun, I really felt the lack of proper development documentation when you are integrating for the first time. The current documentation is not well organized and lacks the developer friendlyness that you can find with competing products. However, this may have to do with a more general, bulk approach that Amazon focuses on. There are different versions of their APIs in the process of being migrated with the newer version being somewhat limited in features compared to the older one. My recommendation is that you get prepared to read a lot and test as you start to implement. I don't think you will be provided with bleeding edge email developments early but the basics will always be covered with Amazon SES.

Benson
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

The Exclussive Email Managing Form

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Amazon SES makes a determined email marketing assistance for companies, and it saves on communications costs.

Amazon SES is impressive and makes no operational mistake.

Perry
Perry
Owner (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

No Support for Amazon Simple Email Service

Commentaires : It was good to start, but frustrating once we wanted to go further and when we had any issues whatsoever. It was at the owners decision that we pulled the plug on this project once he listened in on our support call, once we did get someone to talk to us.

this is a very simple but capable email system that we tried to use and i have worked with others who have used it. the feature set is good, the speed is excellent and the ability to lease an IP and to have tiered levels is very good. It also has a good reputation dashboard so we know what is going on and how to make sure we get lots of emails through spam filters

Spam filters eventually catch up to you. Also they provide no support via phone that is worthwhile. The support techs are condescending and not very helpful. They close cases very fast, they send pre-canned responses that do not answer the questions you ask, and it is useless to talk to them. We moved away from them after we could not get what we needed done.

Clarissa
Trainer (Philippines)
Services aux consommateurs, 10 000+ employés

Amazon SES for help on your day to day email

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Amazon SES is very handy and user friendly specifically it is very easy to navigate. It will help lot of customer dealing with questions and emails.

This application really help me with my emails, when I have the need to monitor or check my email on a daily basis, this platform helps me. Because of this even I can reach out to Amazon whenever I want because they it gives answers and access to answers too.

Nothing at all for me. This application is very helpful, let's say you have problem with them, because of this application you will know how to reach them and it will give you answer right away.

Pedro
Pedro
CEO (Portugal)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Great relation price vs quality

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall the experience has been just great. The service simply works, although it's a little complex the first time to setup but once we get used to it (as with anything else in life), it's a little bit of work that is worth it for the price we pay for.

Price per 1k emails is incredible. As of this writing, we are talking about $0.10 per 1k emails sent, which is really now.

Their support is getting worse. Very recently I had to wait a month until an account from one of our customers was finally approved and then a couple of months later, we had another customer that was rejected for no reason whatsoever and we had to escalate to have it into production.

María
Chief (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The BEST choise to mail service

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I am a user for a few monthd and i used to have problemas with mail delivery, but It really helped me to improve my email campaigns

Amazon ses has a really good prive tonuse It for mail marketing and intégrate It with other softwares

It's not really easy to set Up, but the support works fine.

Marika
Human Resource Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001–5 000 employés

Amazon SES Is Easy to Deploy

5,0 il y a 2 mois

The deployment of Amazon SES has been so easy. I also like the effectiveness of the interface and features of Amazon SES.

Amazon SES potrays simplicity. I do not dislike Amazon SES.

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Amazon improvement

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Generally, it is good since i can do more option to manage my business

Bulk email, email management and email marketing

It need IT expertise to use it. So, for uneducated is not suitabla

Luciana
Marketplace Specialist (Italie)
Conseil en gestion, 11–50 employés

New tool with a lot of possibilities

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I really like this software and the possibilities that are present.

At the moment I dind't find any cons with this software

Roger
Niche Growth Facilitator (Canada)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Reliable and Cost Effective Business Email

Commentaires : I initially started using this service for two reasons:
#1 The email reputation for my domain (and client domains) was poor and needed to be relayed though a trusted provider with higher reputations.
#2 The server being used was having load issues because of the added email traffic - Moving email to Amazon SES quickly solved that issue.
I liked that it was fairly easy to set up, and there were a lot of "how to" guides available. I like that this is well supported.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable and reliable solution.

Three features are most impactful to my business. 1 - The service is very affordable, this helps preserve budget. 2 - Arguably this is one of the most reliable email solutions I've used. 3 - The automated suppression list helps my business maintain a positive email reputation (so my email messages don't go to junk). Also, I should mention their support was great, and the odd time I felt I needed to reach out, they've exceeded my expectations. Additionally, scaling up (if needed) it easy to do as well, so I know this can grow with my business.

One thing I thought could be improved was the allowed size of each email message was too small. However, Amazon SES provides a form where you can request to be able to relay email that's up to 10MB each (and it's super easy to request and receive).

Leon
Managing Director (Pays-Bas)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Simple like in the name and really cheap

Commentaires : We have been using SES for a couple of years now and are very happy with it. It's simple, stable and fast. Pretty much all you need..

Amazon SES is super straightforward and cheap. You can set it up in no time and it just works. At first your sending limits might be limited but once you have built your reputation and they go up you can send big batches of emails easily. We use it for our marketing automation suites and for our operational messages.

Reporting is a little more difficult to setup. It works with other products from Amazon and just isnt as straightforward.

Anant
Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

The go to choice for Email Marketing and Transactional Mailing

Commentaires : SES was our first choice as the word of mouth was very good. We use it for transactional emails only and so far the lightning fast services at extremely economical price has blown our minds.

SES is basically the best email service out there. We find it the most used service out of all of the Amazon Web Services suite. - Extremely cheap, $0.10 for 1000 emails is the cheapest in the industry. - Reliability is top notch. - Unlike other services, our emails don't end up in spam. SES has a great reputation. - Limit increase has to be applied for by support tickets, though the service is very fast. - Emails can base send from servers across the world . - The free quota for EC2 sent emails is great for startups and testing.

It can be a little complicated for non-IT professionals to set up. There is a manual support ticket opening process involved to gain production access, this can lengthen the process to start the email services.

Internet, 11–50 employés

Cost effective and extremely reliable

Commentaires : It has provided us the base of our email delivery. Pocket friendly and worth every penny you put into.

We have been using Amazon SES service right from the initial stages of our product journey. It is extremely reliable and has never failed us. I like the fact that we can track the emails sent, I use it for a lot of purposes. It has always been fast and robust, a must use. The best part of it being very cheap.

The implementation is not very fast, it did take a bit of time. But once you are up and running, it does not require a lot of maintenance.

Organisme social ou civique, 11–50 employés

does a wonderful job , and reliably at the given price point especially when you have limited base

Commentaires : Overall it is one of the most reliable email services out there. it can save you money and help you for both internal dev and marketing.

this is probably the most inexpensive yet reliable bulk email tool out there in the market and competes head to head with mailchimp and others. aws ses is the classic case of set and forget, where once you are configured then you are good to go, no need for maintenance.

very limited service regions would be the biggest con. there is an initial limitation on how many emails you can send before you get approved

Sanjay
Sr Software Developer (Inde)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Affordable and reliable simple email service

We have been using Amazon SES for our marketing campaigns for a very long time and I must say the platform is very affordable, reliable and simple. Before using the Amazon SES we were paying very high to some other vendors for our marketing campaigns and bulk email campaigns whereas after switching to SES the cost for email campaigns reduced drastically and now we are allocating that excess funds to some ad campaigns. Also the delivery rate is phenomenally good. Apart from that after removing the sending limit cap we now can send to huge number of our customers at a time without raising any eye.

The integration part to third party vendors can be little bit less complicated.

Hannah
Teaching Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

An affordable email service with good features

Commentaires : My overall usage experiences are mainly two points: efficient but not inexpensive.

1. Amazon SES helps me to integrate my businesses application quickly. I can configure and send emails in a short time. On the other hand, Amazon SES can receive emails from my customers. I need to pay only the volume of my usage depending on the size of my businesses cases. 2. By using Amazon SES, my company can send emails to our customers efficiently. This is because Amazon SES has email sending statistics which includes the statistics of feedback rates, bounces rates, and deliveries rates. So we can analyze the email efficiency to/from our customers. 3. Amazon SES provides a reputation dashboard, which is a function I like a lot. I can use this function to know accounts performances and anti-spam feedback.

The customer supports by Amazon are not inexpensive. For a small business like I am running now, I have no idea how long can I afford it.

Mike
Lead Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

SES is YOUR answer for sending emails in your application!

SES help cut expenses of Postmark by offering a fraction of the cost per emails going out. Customer support is very responsive and it's easy to request quota increases.

Postmark offered nice insights to individual emails, which SES does not.

Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Reliable SMTP server

Reliable Email sending service A very low-cost SMTP server

Need to write our own custom code to track bounces, unsubscribes and spam complaints.

Irerinsola
Founder (Nigeria)
Import/Export, 2–10 employés

Very easy for beginners

One doesn't need any deep knowledge to use it.

I really do not see anything bad in the product

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

BEST EMAIL SERVICE ON THE MARKET

Commentaires : I have had an extremely positive experience using Amazon SES. I know all of my emails are reaching my senders.

The thing I like most about this software is that is a pay-as-you-go plan I only pay for what I use. No financial commitment. Also I can trust that emails are being delivered to the sender when I use Amazon SES.

There is nothing I like least about this software.

Scott
Director of IT (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Game Changing Email Manamagent Platform

Commentaires : Before discover SES I was paying over $100 per month to send out a single bulk email to my newsletter clients each month. So it wasn't because I was MAILING so much, but rather my list itself was larger. I had the money to spend, but it just seemed so pointless, and then I ran across SES and an app called SENDY which, combined, is saving me TONS of money to the point that I am spending about $5 per month now to send the same exact volume of mail. Incredible!

Amazon SES is absolutely incredible when it comes to saving you money compared to ANY bulk email sending and marketing platform out there. I love the fact that I am spending pennies on the dollar, literally, compared to what I was previously on sending emails to my clients. I've also seen a huge increase in deliverability since switching over as well!

Much like many cloud systems, setting up and configuring Amazon SES is not the easiest thing in the world, which i guess is to be expected. I don't really like that I have to involve a third party for certain management functions, but given how much I am saving, I'm OK with it!

Srinivas
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Amazon SES

Commentaires : Overall Amazon SES is simple an amazing solution to automate email sending service is cloud applications.

Amazon SES is highly reliable, is quite cheap when compared to other solutions, integration with other AWS solutions is extremely easy.

If one does not have enough background information about this software, initially it might take sometime to figure out the configuration for the service. And email verification involves a manual step so it is an obvious bottleneck.

Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Amazon SES - Pros and Cons

Commentaires : We SES for our applications and services as well as for several client accounts. We have found delivery to be much reliable and faster than standard PHP mailer. So far its perfect for us.

The pay as you go feature is great. Also the first 62000 mails are free ,which is great. It is very reliable. very good deliver ability. Once set up it pretty much easy. no work needed later.

There aren't that many email templates. And unless you pay you're pretty much on your own.

Internet, 5 001–10 000 employés

My experience with SES

Commentaires : Our product notifications and delivered using SES and our overall experience was good

I have been involved with the process of setting up Amazon SES in the organisation. Our infrastructure is hosted on AWS, hence we decided to go with SES. The delivery rates are great. I think the best part about this is how cost effective it is. You get a robust tool for a low cost budget.

Implementing SES was not as easy as it seems. However, once it is configured, it is quite easy to operate