Mana Scheduler

Desk Girl

Vanessa S.
Junior Pension Administrator
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I’ve worked with two other scheduling systems in my three years of working in a professional tattoo shop. This software noticed all the flaws of other scheduling software and fixed them. The software was easy to navigate around which made finding client information simple compared to other software.

Inconvénients: I like everything about the software. Anything I had an issue with I’d contact the company, and they would fix the problem quickly and efficiently.

envoyé par Mana Scheduler le 18/03/2019

Thank you so much for the review Vanessa!

Mana in my studio

Michael R.
Tattoo artist, shop owner
Art, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The move ahead list has helped me several times to quickly decide who I can fill an opening with. It is really cool to see my shop data with the analytics. I have clients from halfway across the country that I would not have realized!

Avantages: Auto appointment confirmations are amazing, cuts down on hours every week leaving voicemails, waiting for call backs, no more dealing with full and not set up vms.
Digital release waivers!!!! THANK GOODNESS!!!

Inconvénients: It takes a bit to load any current appointments but after that, the scheduler has been a blessing to my shop!

envoyé par Mana Scheduler le 18/03/2019

Thank you so much for the review Mike!

using mana

Publié le 11/03/2019
Don M.
artist
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: mana provides even more scheduling options than i new i needed. this helped me schedule more efficiently.

Avantages: very easy to use and organizes all of my scheduling information perfectly.

Inconvénients: i have yet to find any cons. there are no negatives to this software.

envoyé par Mana Scheduler le 18/03/2019

Thank you so much for the review Don!

Excellent scheduler

Tattoo Artist
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The options when scheduling appointments.

Inconvénients: There isn't an app for mobile devices as of yet

envoyé par Mana Scheduler le 01/03/2019

Thank youf for the great review! Just so you do know, Mana Scheduler is offered as a mobile solution. You can access it from any device, anywhere with internetaccess, directly through the same website URL on your phone browser, that you would use to access it on a computer. The program conforms to the resolution size of your device screen so that you don't need to scroll much or Zoom in/out and still gives it an "App" feel at the same time! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Thank you again!

Awesome software!

Publié le 08/01/2019
Andrea R.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This keeps my information, schedules and legal paperwork in one organized place and takes less stress off my shoulders. It's easy to use and a fair priced write off.

Avantages: Easy to use. Everything you need to effectively run your tattoo shop in one place. I have been using this for 3 months and absolutely love it! It keeps my statistics, confirmation messaging to clients for less worry, online liability waiver, wait lists, customer information, cost effective tax write-off. Great customer service!

Inconvénients: Nothing. Creators correct any malfunctions and are open to suggestions.

envoyé par Mana Scheduler le 18/03/2019

Thank you so much for the review Andrea!

Great scheduler and great customer service.

Tyree P.
Owner/Artist
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use and keeps track of important info for easy access.

Inconvénients: I don't know. But you're making me answer with a 40 character minimum. So now I've done that.

envoyé par Mana Scheduler le 01/03/2019

Sorry for the required characters. We're not big on them either, But they are great for Capterra. Thanks Tyree!