• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Vantage Software

Le logiciel Vantage propose des solutions complètes et intuitives qui permettent aux entreprises d'investissement alternatives de gérer leurs opérations.

En savoir plus sur Vantage Software

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Vantage Software ?

Alex B.
Senior Accountant (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Alex’s Review

5 il y a 3 ans

Overall, I like all the applications that come with the software. We are able to provide all the necessary numbers to our investors and even take it a step further by showing our properties with images. The portal has a lot features that make it easy for them to receive secure documents via upload or through email. Before we got this software we used to track everything in excel and send statements in PDF. Now we have professional statements that are easy to read and look great! The support team is extremely helpful and answer questions fast. Our investors are often impressed. I would highly recommend this software!

The only thing I would say that I don’t like is certain placement of save buttons and drop downs in the back end. I don’t have too many negatives.

Jason H.
Director of Finance and Tax (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

I would buy again

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Over all my experience was fantastic. The system did exactly what I needed it to do and any problems that arose were dealt with quickly and resolved efficiently.

Customer Support is Incredible, Vantage will do everything possible to help and make sure it is working. It calculated correctly and saved me personally an immense amount of time. Running waterfalls and creating statements went from weeks of process and checking to days.

It can be difficult to learn processes to make all parts of the system work together. Vantage will work with you as long as it takes for you to learn the process where you are self sufficient, and even then when you forget something they will help.

Connor G.
Investor Relations Analyst (É.-U.)
Gestion des investissements, 201-500 employés

Easy to Use

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Easy to pull up investor info and advise based on their situation.

The ease of use and learning curve is extremely beneficial.

Pulling reports can be difficult occasionally

Ola A.
Investor Relations Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Awesome Service

5 il y a 3 mois

The comfort and easy login for all our investors. Great tool for our company to manage all our partners investment.

This software gives us the rest of mind and transparency in dealing with our partners.

Jessica A.
Director of Investor Relations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Great CRM software

5 il y a 3 ans

My favorite thing about Vantage is the customer service. Our team has been able to make modifications and changes to our investor portal easily. The Vantage team responds to all requests in a timely manner and gives multiple options to whatever change you wish to make. We were able to have specific settings on our Vantage portal to ensure that we could generate specific reports for our different teams - accounting, underwriting etc.

There is no automated password reset. One must manually change the password for a user. However, I believe Vantage is working to change this. Other than that- not many complaints :).

Carole H.
Assistant Project Manager (Israël)
Gestion des investissements, 11-50 employés

Vantage is highly recommended

5 il y a 3 ans

An easy to use multi currency software, investors can securely track their investments and download important documentation through the investor portal. User friendly back end and excellent support and turn around time for implementing new features and tweaking reports.

Anything that has not worked for us, has been changed to suit our company's requirements. We don't have any cons on this system.

Julie S.
Real Estate Coordinator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Vantage Review

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It is a great product for an investor and accounting portal and very beneficial for getting accurate information out to clients in a timely fashion.

Very user friendly. Customer service is awesome. Compares very favorably with other investor portal programs I have used. Provides great functionality and features for the price point.

I really don't have a negative to give on the software.

Destinee B.
IR Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Vantage Software

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, my experience has been outstanding thanks to our Vantage rep.

I like how robust the software is, considering almost all things related to investor management.

The interface could use an update. Sometimes currency data defaults to nothing when making updates or changes to a contact or investor profile. Also, cannot always tell when certain changes have been saved or updated, but really minor things that could make a big difference.

Kayla R.
Fund Accountant (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Vantage is a Great Software

5 il y a 3 ans

The business support we receive through Vantage is great. They solve any issues very quickly and provide help very quickly as well.

Some small glitches do happen (as with any software) - but these are always fixed very efficiently.

Todd D.
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Gestion des investissements, 2-10 employés

Solid software

5 il y a 3 ans

Customer support is exceptional; quick response time; willing to help anytime it is needed; walk-through and step-by-step training available. Support developed a specifically tailored report which was well received by our investors.

Takes time to understand the functionality; be sure to document your processes;