15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur CampaignSidekick

En savoir plus sur CampaignSidekick

Système abordable, stable et simple de gestion des données et des relations avec les électeurs pour les campagnes de toutes envergures. Même les héros ont besoin d'un acolyte.

En savoir plus sur CampaignSidekick

Campaign Sidekick is hands down the most intuitive software out, and with the speed and skill of it's development team. It'll be the most robust program for a very long time.

CampaignSidekick - Notes

4,9
4,9

CampaignSidekick a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 22 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CampaignSidekick ?

Merritt
Production Supervisor (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 1 001–5 000 employés

Win Races like the Pros!

Commentaires : Campaign Sidekick was the most effective, efficient, and ease of use tool for my campaigns to use in order to reach our voters. It is an incredible bang for your buck tool that has far surpassed the other GOTV programs out there. It’s customer service is also second to none! I will be continuing to use CS for all my GOTV and voter contact needs.

Campaign Sidekick is incredibly easy to understand and to use. I was able to teach hundreds of volunteers and staffers with ease!

The higher/Admin functions of the software require some time to get familiar with.

il y a 5 ans

Merritt, You've used this system about as much as anybody out there, so your praise means a great deal! We always look forward to working with you!

Joe
Field Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Easier than taking a walk

Commentaires : From the app, to the customer service, to the organization of raw data, Campaign Sidekick is the bleeding edge in it's field. Simply beyond reproach.

Campaign Sidekick is hands down the most intuitive software out, and with the speed and skill of it's development team? It'll be the most robust program for a very long time. The "front end" of the program is incredibly intuitive, and requires almost zero training. (Poke the bubbles!) The mapping for data points even creates directions in the app itself, literally every detail you could want is included. (Almost forgot the offline mode, where data can be uploaded later in areas with poor signal!) The "back end" is where Sidekick really shines though. Getting teams where they are needed is now a matter of minutes, not hours. (Literally "cut turf" from my phone in a parking lot before.) The incredibly streamlined way that all gathered data can be presented to those that need it is up-to-the-minute, and makes presentations a cakewalk. Can't rave about this program enough. It's become a no-brainer for use in any campaign.

Having a hard time picking anything that I legitimately don't like, but in all fairness? It used to be faster on Apple products. Gross.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you, Joe! It's been a pleasure working with you and we're exciting to keep doing so moving forward. And you'll be happy to learn that with the newly launched native app on Android (we also did have one for Apple ;-) ) the speed on those devices is phenomenal!

Michelle
Candidate (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Campaign

Easy to use and mapping was accurate. Efficient and easy to trail others.

The app timed out, froze, or wouldn’t load with my campaign

Darrell
County Commissioner (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 1 001–5 000 employés

Easiest Blockwalking Software to Use

Commentaires : It has really developed over the last two years with new features, stability, and upgrades. New features continue to be added along with speed and flexibility. It has grown over two years from a solid software that I won my election on to something that is rock solid and will power my campaign for re-election.

Feels like it was built by block walkers for block walkers. You can cut walk books with complicated rules/parameters in seconds. No waiting. No having to get the smart admin to do it. You can even save those combinations of parameters to presets if you want too. Easily customizable templates for surveys.

Occasionally things are broken from time to time but the response is typically fast to fix.

il y a 5 ans

Darrell, Thank you so much for your support! We love working with you and are terribly excited about the success you've had (both with CampaignSidekick and in your campaigns!) Keep the feedback coming and never hesitate to let us know if there are ways we can serve you better!

Bob
Founder/CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

I use them every chance I get....

Commentaires : A++!! I hope everyone that uses Campaign Sidekick has as good of an experience as we and our candidates have had and will continue to have. As I said before, when I get to choose the app we use for canvassing and GOTV, I always choose Campaign Sidekick.

Ease of use is big for me. I like an app that is easy to use on the back end, with customer support that is willing to listen to any issue I have and work with me to solve it. My walk teams love that front end of the app as well.

I’d use this app on every race if I could!! Sometimes we end up working on campaigns with lesser valued walk apps, because some consultants have deals with their buddy’s app, and it hurts production. I’m glad to see Campaign Sidekick growing and being used more universally in Texas and beyond.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks, Bob! We love working with you and the attention you put towards running awesome field teams! Seeing folks use CampaignSidekick like you do always brings a smile to our faces.

Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

The best I've ever used.

Intuitive, effective, and efficient. Having worked in and around political campaigns for more years that I prefer to recognize, I'm no stranger to the hard work and essential and effective function of direct voter/constituent contact (block walking, etc...). Campaign Sidekick is simply the best application made to support this endeavor. It has made managing this type of effort exponentially easier with a very short learning curve (which is important when you're training volunteers and others to use it).

During my use, there was very little to complain about other than a few idiosyncrasies which were very quickly addressed by customer support.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your support and the trust you've put in the CampaignSidekick team! I'm glad you had a wonderful experience with the Support team as well!

Fantastic system !!

What I love most about the software its ease of use! CampaignSidekick has made phone banking and canvassing as pain free as I have ever seen! Additionally, if you ever do encounter a problem (which is rare in itself) CampaingSidekick's customer service is just a phone call away!

I know that CampaignSidekick has been working on releasing apps for phone banking and canvassing and I can't wait until those become available!! Phone banking from a phone app would be much easier for our volunteers!

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your feedback! The Android phone in app component is live and ready for you to use. iOS phone in app functionality will be released shortly! We're finishing development now and will have it out as soon as we've run it through proper testing. We appreciate your support and patience as we're working to make phone banking easier for everybody! Let us know if we can ever do more to be helpful!

Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés

Amazing Product and experience

Commentaires : the personal touch of their staff was impressive. No matter the issue you time of day they were eager to help.

Very easy to learn and use! The simplicity to add data and create walk lists was easier than any software in this space I've used.

Nothing to do with software more so the reception in certain areas which has to do with the cell coverage.

il y a 5 ans

We're so glad that you had a great experience and felt well served by our Support team! You'll be happy to learn that with the new native apps (both Android and iOS) we've added a robust offline walking ability to negate the problems posed by bad cell coverage!

Andrew
Project Manger (É.-U.)

Campaign Sidekick is the Best tool for Local Campaign Solutions

Commentaires : I really enjoy working with CS and the team, we both share a lot of the same values.

I love how affordable the price is and how the UI is really intuitive.

The program can be a little buggy and some of the design is a little clunky.

il y a 5 ans

Andrew, Thank you so much for your feedback and support! It's always exciting to work with you and your insight has been most helpful as we constantly work to improve the product! Keep up the great work!

Marisel
VP (É.-U.)

Sidekick GOTV

Commentaires : Managing a central committee for a large county, we were looking for an application that was affordable and easy to use.

Ease of use; intuitive; volunteers like to use it; app works well on iphones; maps and coordinates are easy to follow and use.

Although, the product is easy to use, the polygons are sometimes a bit difficult to create. I have been using the software for just a few weeks, so I still have a lot to learn. On average, I like this product very much.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Marisel! If there's anything we can do to be helpful, don't hesitate to reach out and request additional training help!

Terin
Regional Field Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Used for Political Organization

I like how user friendly the software is.

We started using it when it was first getting off the ground, so there were a lot of bugs. However, the support team was tremendous in helping resolve any issues.

il y a 5 ans

Terin, Thank you for your support and the trust you've put in our team! We're dedicated to continually improving the product. Your feedback has been most helpful and we're excited to work with y'all this cycle!

Will
Vice President (É.-U.)

Reliable & Strong

Commentaires : Our field teams were pleasantly surprised with how reliable Campaign Sidekick was throughout the election cycle, plus the platform's ease of use when creating walk books, and how in-depth we were able to dive into the field data was incredibly helpful to monitor our field integrity.

The Campaign Sidekick platform and app were always reliable and never crashed on our field teams. Thought the platform was easy to use and creating walk books was incredibly intuitive.

No real issues to report. Hopefully Campaign Sidekick continues its investment in product development.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you, Will! You hit the nail on the head. Perpetual product development is critical in this space and we're never going to stop! We appreciate y'alls feedback, support and the great ideas you always share about ways we can develop new tools to empower campaigns.

Kyle
Senior Canvas Coordinator (É.-U.)

Innovative Campaign Tool

Commentaires : This has made canvasing a lot easier than what we were using previously. It is a lot smoother for our volunteers to use and get set up.

Being able to optimize walk books to have a route to walk it extremely helpful for giving volunteers a route to walk. Having to try and navigate through certain neighborhoods in the county can be difficult and this will make walkers lives a whole lot easier.

The one thing I've had an issue with, and it could be user error, is it does not seem there is an ability to edit a plotted walk list.

il y a 5 ans

Kyle, Thank you for your support and feedback! We're excited to be working with y'all. We'll be in touch to help with the editing of plotted walklists and answering any questions you've got!

Block Walker/Campaign Representative (É.-U.)

Mike's review after a total of 8 months

Very easy to use. I liked how it allowed for very simple canvasing without any UI headaches.

When I used it the main issues were the stability of the product and it's server connections. That was long enough ago that I am confident of improvement.

Patrick
Field Director (É.-U.)
Organisme politique, 11–50 employés

Campaign Sidekick: Great for any campaign!

-Ability to easily track what neighborhoods have been knocked, areas where walk books have been cut -Home page that tracks daily numbers -Team manager feature -Countdown till election day -Location tracker for knockers in app -Easy analysis of data collected -Unusual activity tracker

-Glitches while using the app for knockers -Completed walk lists get taken out of master list

il y a 5 ans

Thank you, Patrick! We're excited to be working with y'all Thank you for your feedback and please keep it coming. We'll be in touch to trouble shoot the issue you mentioned with app glitches and how to track completed walklists!

Isabella
Digital Fundraising Coordinator (É.-U.)
Organisme politique, 201–500 employés

CampaignSidekick Review

I like how CampaignSidekick allows for small, grassroots campaigns to easily engage with voters.

I do not like how there are some glitches with the software from time to time.

Nick
Regional Field Director (É.-U.)

Overall Great App

Ease of use on back end. Very user friendly once there is an explanation of use and some practice.

Prone to odd glitching with a few minor things early on. Problems have been addressed though.

il y a 5 ans

Nick, Thank you for your feedback and the trust y'all have put in our team. We don't take that lightly! We look forward to working with y'all this cycle and will continue to find new ways to make it a more powerful force-multiplier for y'all. We're never going to stop working to improve or give campaigns the tools they need to run fantastic voter contact efforts!

Colby
Sales rep (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Love this software!!!

Commentaires : This software was the easiest software to use for block walking, amazing staff behind it as well

easy to use no lagging easy data entry great staff

everthing was great with the software no complaints

il y a 5 ans

Thanks, Colby! It's always a pleasure working with you!

A true sidekick

Commentaires : Affordable software that will help you canvass on a budget.

The GPS location tracker and data entry help you find where you need to go and go over the survey with the voter.

In earlier versions of the software the reloading at times took requiring a restart.

il y a 5 ans

I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience and that it effectively met your needs! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Praj
Solution Architect (Kenya)
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

Overall great app and amazing staff.

Commentaires : Amazing, very helpful team. I never had to wait more than a couple hours for a response. Very helpful with training and advice.

The map view is really quite intuitive and great to use. The survey function to track information you collect is also wonderful.

The admin interface could use some tweaking to the user experience. Some of the workflows aren't intuitive. That said, once you get trained it's not too bad. I also think the login process (user IDs are case sensitive and not unique) needs to be improved.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you, Praj! I can't tell you how much we appreciate the trust y'all have put in us or the feedback you have sent our way. We're always looking for ways to make CampaignSidekick better and easier for campaigns to use. Please don't stop sending us ideas! The best innovations we've implemented have frequently come from front-line users.

Mike
Mechanical Engineer (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 501–1 000 employés

Room for Improvement

Commentaires : Very well. Only the few problems mentioned above...

Real-Time Map, with houses to knock on door highlighted.

On my iPhone 10sMax, some of the areas on the screen where responses were needed, were underneath existing iPhone areas of response. (In other words, buttons were overlapping). Also, if two voters were in the same house, it wasn't easy to register the house as surveyed. It would mark one of the voters off the lis, but leave the house as unsurveyed.

il y a 5 ans

Mike, Thank you for your support and feedback! We're working on fixing the 'usable screen area' problem with the 10s Max and should have that done soon. We'll reach out to help with the multiple voter/house survey issue. It sounds like a quick user end action that we should provide better information about.

Sean
President (É.-U.)

Vanguard

Reliable data collection and storage Reporting is comprehensive and client ready Responsive customer service

Overall, very good experience. No negatives to speak of.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you, Sean! It's a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you've enjoyed CampaignSidekick! We're excited to be working with you in the 2020 cycle!