Simplified Payroll

Tonya R.
City Administrator
Administration publique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: FundView Payroll is easy to use and is a great timesaver. The support team is very helpful.

Avantages: The ability to work swiftly through the program with every payroll period. The dashboard has ease of use for making timely payroll tax payments.

Inconvénients: There were some issues in the beginning with development, but that has seemed to go away.

Functional Product Room for Improvement

Publié le 16/10/2019
Michael M.
Town Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Payroll is connected directly to the general ledger. Employees are emailed paystubs. All external reports can be filled electronically

Inconvénients: Random errors come up constantly, accounts payable isnt easy to use or setup, and leave is difficult to use.

Great Payroll Software

Publié le 21/06/2019
Dessie W.
City Secretary
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Payroll takes less time, giving us more time to spend on other projects. The employees with direct deposit LOVE getting the emailed payroll stubs, and it's also easy to print off checks for employees that prefer a check to direct deposit.

Avantages: I love how customizable it is. Different employees have different deductions that come out some weeks, and differing amounts from week to week, and this makes it to where we do not have to "remember to go in and change amounts", etc., it does it all for us. We save so much time on payroll now.

Inconvénients: Not a lot of reports and I don't like the way the numbers come over when the data is exported to Excel. It doesn't recognize them as numbers and everything has to be reformatted.

Implementation and Transition of Payroll Software

Publié le 11/07/2019
Finance Director
Administration publique, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The greatest benefit again is the Cloud-based software. I am able to access it when I am out of town or at home.

Avantages: This being a cloud-based software is what I like most about FundView Payroll. It is very user friendly and the support staff has been great to work with when we need something. This software is built for each entity based on their needs.

Inconvénients: The conversion process is what I like least. I know that pertains to any software and not necessarily the software itself. I am not sure there is anything that I like least about FundView Software because if there is something that I need the support staff accommodate and get me what I need.

Fundview Review

Publié le 16/10/2019
Wendy W.
Town Administrator

Commentaires: awesome

Avantages: The product is easy to use and works well with our other software.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the features take a few minutes to update.

Payroll

Publié le 10/07/2019
Pattie A.
City Secretary
Ressources humaines, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Great!

Avantages: Ease of use as I am learning more about the program, what it offers and the simplicity of it as I learn more. Rep is awesome! Patient and very knowledgeable.

Inconvénients: There have been a few glitches with the payroll. Still learning the program.

Very User Friendly

Publié le 21/06/2019
Tanya H.
Assistant City Secretary
Relations gouvernementales, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Payroll seems to be done quicker with this software.

Avantages: This software is very user friendly. Step by step instructions makes things rather easy. The different kind of reports you are able to run is nice to have.

Inconvénients: We are fairly new at using this software, but at this time I do not have and cons with this software.