Saved me hours per week on Competition Monitoring + Gathered me more valuable insights

Publié le 21/03/2019
Ugljesa D.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: By monitoring my competitors with Competitors App, I managed to create much better content marketing strategies for my clients.

Avantages: Competitors App is pretty clear and easy to use. It has a lot of useful features, and it can monitor whatever you can imagine about your competitors. Personally, since I'm focused on Content Marketing and boosting the organic website visitors for my clients - I found Competitors App very useful. It allows me to monitor my client's competitors' social media, blog posts, website changes, SEO and keyword rankings - that's everything I need for creating killer content marketing campaigns for my clients and crafting great blog posts. Support is great! rep is always there to help you with whatever you need.

Inconvénients: Probably, I think that they can improve a UX a little bit, but the most important is that Competitors App still provides you with a lot of value, so I don't find better UX so important. It does the job!

Great tool to constantly keep an eye on your competitors

Publié le 25/09/2018
Daniel D.
Project Manager - M&A
Internet, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Saves time by automatize the process of keeping track of your competitors site changes, keyword rankings, marketing strategies etc.

Inconvénients: It's a bit hard to understand all the functionalities in the beginning, but once you get a hold of it, you realize there are things you can do with it that never thought possible (for example, seeing how a competitor is changing just a few words/colors on a pricing page).

Nice weekly reports about competitors.

Publié le 28/09/2018
Nely C.
PHD Researcher
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I receive very good info on the competitors and I don't waste any time.

Avantages: I like that it doesn't take much of my time. It took me a few minutes to add and setup my competitors and that's it. Everything that's on the website I also receive in the email.

Inconvénients: The user interface and user experience can use some improvements.

Great app

Publié le 25/09/2018
Alina A.
Marketer | Thagora Business Unit
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Competitors App helps me rethink my brand strategy and content marketing strategy to meet the expectations of our consumers and drive more transactions and engagement.

Avantages: Social media monitoring and zooming in the competitors blog or website.

Inconvénients: There are no reasons to like less this software.

I'd recommend everyone to get it!

Publié le 04/10/2018
Aazar ali S.
Cofounder & CMO
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: One App. Saves me a day of work per week. Love it!

Avantages: I spend 5 minutes weekly to read competitors.app report, and I get updated with all the website, social media and keyword changes by them. What a solution!

Inconvénients: The design can get a bit more UX friendly.

Saves lots of my time for searching needed info

Publié le 15/10/2018
Tetiana D.
Co-Founder
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, Competitors App saves lots of my time for finding my competitor and tracking it's progress. Customer Support is 100% dedicated to all my questions.

Avantages: I like that Competitors App tracks updates of my competitors and sends it directly to my email. I also like an opportunity to track any competitor I am interested in.

Inconvénients: I think the process of signing up to track a new competitor can be faster.

Great for my agency

Marius S.
Founder, online marketing specialist
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's nice to know what strategies my competitors apply to get and convert more users. Competitors App does what it says.

Inconvénients: I hope they can add local keyword rankings soon, it will be good for my local business.

Useful information

Publié le 28/09/2018
Sita A.
General Manager
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite

Commentaires: Good to Very good

Avantages: I can have everything in one place, instead of paying and managing a lot of different tools.

Inconvénients: User interface and user design can use improvement

Competitors App is great to save me a lot of time

Alexandru R.
Design, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: We find all PixTeller.com competitors in seconds

Avantages: It's so nice that now I don't have to go and visit my competitors' websites and I don't need to remember everything about what they do. Competitors App does it for me and it's all automatic!

Inconvénients: I would also like to track ads on Facebook and Quora it will be much easier for us

Comprehensive Competitor Tracking Applications

Alin vlad B.
Growth
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This tool does what you need other 4 tools to do at a highly competitive price.

Inconvénients: I really can't see any issues right now, it has a lot of potential to turn into a full array of competition monitoring tools