Avis clients sur Visitly

En savoir plus sur Visitly

Gestion des visiteurs avec iPad, simple, moderne et rapide pour que vos visiteurs, clients, entrepreneurs et employés puissent se connecter.

En savoir plus sur Visitly

Easily integrate into AD. New features being updated often.

That it would leave visitors signed in overnight.

Visitly - Notes

4,9

Visitly a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 19 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Visitly ?

William
Customer Service (É.-U.)

PrePlus Review

Commentaires : Absolutely love the feedback of the software and is a huge improvement from our previous software. Very pleased to have Visitly.

Easy to use; very user friendly; high level dashboard allows us to see more than others we have used; very beautiful software.

Sometimes can get a bit slow on the dashboard; requires a little bit more confirmation to understand how to utilize some other capabilities.

Clay
IT (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 51-200 employés

Responsive Service

Commentaires : After completing a list of requirements, we found that visitly checked all the boxes and did so at a reasonable price. Their integration with our active directory, and customer service, as well as ability to use low cost printers really sold us on them.

Visitly is managed in a way that makes their customer service super responsive to feature requests and bug fixes. Since installation a little over a year ago the software has grown and expanded implementing new features and fixing issues that we identified and filed tickets for.

I don't always like being the tester for software that I'm paying for so I feel at release the software could have been a little more complete. However, the company's response to all of our issues has been fantastic. Wish I didn't have to use the cludgy ipad printer interface to get visitor badges

Brian
IT Support (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51-200 employés

Signing in made easy

Commentaires : was easy to setup and get working. Had no problems setting up a printer. Just install and go for the most part.

Like that it takes a photo of the person signing in. Keeps track of who has been in the building. Easily integrate into AD. New features being updated often. Has a nice dashboard. has a lot of options to customize for any company. Its better then a pen and paper sign in sheet.

They need to make the font for the badge able to be bigger. All of the font. Not just the name. Would be better if the buttons on the dashboard did something.

Mike
Network Administrator (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Solid Product for Small to Medium Businesses

VERY simple to setup and use. Works great for what we need which is a simple sign-in process for our visitors. The face recognition for returning customers works surprisingly well. Set up was very simple and Visitly has less features than most of its competitors which helps it stay easy to set up and simplify the process for our guests. It is low cost which is also great so I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a simple easy to use sign in process. We are currently working on our own SLA to implement into the software as well which they did a great job integrating into the system as well.

Print quality on the badges is a bit of an issue but they have been working to improve this for me and have done a great job with this. I don't really think it is a con on their product in all honestly, I am looking to resolve the issue with a small light behind the iPad to improve the lighting for when it takes the visitor picture.

Judith
President (É.-U.)
Semi-conducteurs, 11-50 employés

Great option for businesses.

Commentaires : We appreciate having a more formalized process and being able to create photo badges without a lot of extra hardware and expense. Additionally, as the President of a small company, I need to be aware of all sorts of things. Visitly allows me to receive notifications of who is visiting and why even when I am not in the office. The Visitly staff has been A+ and I appreciate their willingness to understand the needs of my individual business.

I appreciate that the software is not overly complicated to implement. Additionally it is easy to use. As a small business we have so many other items that need our attention that spending enormous amounts of time to implement, maintain or us e a software program is not appealing at all. The Visitly team has great customer service- in the event you need it!. You can get going- looking professional in no time.

There isn't much I don't like about this software. I am impressed that they are continually adding new elements. For example allowing employees to receive text notification. Internally, we added our own paperwork and NDA to accommodate certain visitors, but it works.

Krisha
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Visitly is great

Commentaires : Excellent

The ease of use and user interface. It was quick to setup and onboard staff.

I can't say there is anything that we didn't like.

Dan
Product Director (É.-U.)
Meubles, 201-500 employés

Effective and easy to use sign in software for KIOSK

Commentaires : Overall I would highly recommend this software and would buy it again in a heartbeat. The value for the money is there and while there are a lot of other software packages that can do what this does, this would be what I recommend again and again.

This was easy to implement and users find it easy to sign in. Our staff likes the notification of a guest there to see them and the ability to track who is in plant and when they leave is beneficial.

Would like to have more templates for name tags that we can customize.

Brad
General Manager, Corporate Services (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Great Product

Commentaires : We went from a paper register to electronic. Makes it easier for evacuations and also gives reporting options for our Board.

Easy to use and setup, easy to customise to work the way you need it to.

A bit expensive when running multiple sites, especially for a small not for profit like us.

Amy
Marketing (É.-U.)

Responsive Product Team

Commentaires : Good service and support

The software met most of our requirements, and the team was quick to respond to any feature requests we had. They implemented several very fast and have discussed other ideas we had.

Doesn't seem like there are very many updates or changes.

business development manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great Tool!

Commentaires : overall it is simple to set up and less features than most of it's competitors.

I like that it's super simple for customers to sign in privately. It is very easy to set up as well.

So far I have not found anything that I am displeased with about this software. I am sure the more I use it the more I may find it needs tweaked but so far so good!

Anthony
CTO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

A great product for a step in to visitor management

Commentaires : After doing a lot of research in to VMS systems, it was nice to find a company that was easy to work with and cost effective. We were able to gradually move in to this system and get away from physical sign-ins altogether. The NDA feature is great, and the ability to send text alerts is a nice thing to have for our recruiters waiting for interviewees.

The software was easy to setup. Our front desk team was able to learn it quickly. The sales/technical support team is great to work with. We were able to move off of excel and in to a digital VMS very quickly. Pricing is great for the value it provides.

The main application is primarily device friendly. There are a few limitations. The full website(dashboard) is not mobile device friendly. You can get to the management console fine, but graphs/reports are not usable. Since most of our front desk team uses their laptops for managing the system it is not a problem. We do use an iPad for check-in and it has worked great.

Rick
Cpreplus of Operations (É.-U.)

P+

Commentaires : It is well worth the purchase

The emailing of the photo it is great to see who is there to see you

No option for multiple attachments Would like to sign multiple documents

Jennifer
IT System Administrator (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 2-10 employés

Great product!

Commentaires : Customer support has been very responsive when we've experienced a couple of minor issues.

The ability to customize to meet our specific needs.

That it would leave visitors signed in overnight. They recently added the ability to "Auto Sign out at Midnight" feature that addressed this concern.

Gina
Manager, Admin Operations (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, 51-200 employés

New Customer

Commentaires : Overall we are very pleased so far with this product. We are still in the testing stage and will be rolling out in the next day or two.

Customer service has been responsive with helping with the setup of our software. We are using this app to ask our employees and vendors pre-screening questions due to COVID-19. The software is very easy to customize to our corporate logo and colors. We also like that we can add custom questions.

Overall we are very please. I wish that we could adjust the font size, currently font size is not adjustable and is very small for people to see and answer the questions.

Allana
National BMS Coordinator (Australie)
Construction, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great User Friendly Application

Commentaires : Has been an easy to use option from start to finish including uploading staff detail lists, interfacing and general set-up - looking forward to continued use over the next year.

User friendly and simple customer facing interface. Back of house has good features including reporting data. Extremely responsive customer service - a credit to the company.

There are a few bugs in the system that we hope to have resolved.

Samantha
Office manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Amazing product

Commentaires : I am really impressed with the product and definitely ask companies to give it a try and most importantly its cost effective.

It’s very simple with lots and lots of features. Facial recognition is my fav. Repeated Visitors love when they come and after recognition it prefill all the info for them. Time saver!!!!

Less content on knowledge base. Add more content. It will be good if you can add videos actually

Makes my life easy (É.-U.)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 5 001-10 000 employés

Very impressive

Commentaires : I delivered lot of packages in different companies. I have to do lot of entry. With face recognition, I dont need to enter my details on paper every day now. Visitlu makes my life easy to sign in and out.

It's very easy to use. It gives me good impression about the company.

1 click sign in with Face Recognition...

Iris
Receptionist (Australie)
Génie civil, 11-50 employés

Great product!

Commentaires : Awesome.

Excellent customer service and the only visitor management app that is free which also sends notification to hosts and has a NDA.

It can be a little confusing to set up but it is great

Mario
Point of Sale Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 201-500 employés

Good product

The dashboard provides a simple setup for adding and managing devices.

Didn't experience much of the software to dislike anything.