I was able to create a custom tool to quickly extract pages as images in record time. Great product!

Publié le 30/06/2017
Rodney R.
Developer and end user
Services et technologies de l'information
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to save myself several hours a day previously spent doing the file conversions using other tools and methods. I get my life back and get the job accomplished too!

Avantages: I had created a viewer application for my hundreds of magazines and books and it requires the page images as JPGs. I am trying to eliminate the several hundred hardcopy magazines and my only choice to replace them has been PDFs. I had been using various tools, both online and local along with a number of PowerShell routines to extract the pages and rename them from the filenames the tools gave them. This has been extremely time consuming and a real pain. With the SDKs in the PDF Suite, I was able to build a custom tool that quickly takes the PDFs and extracts the pages into any of several formats, named exactly what I need them to be, gives me all the information about the number of pages and more to write to the configuration files for my viewer, and to do it in less than two days. The hours and hassles this product saves me is going to be in the hundreds! The PDF Render SDK and the PDF Viewer SDK do just what I needed! I look forward to using all the tools in this suite as I have barely tapped the potential uses.

Inconvénients: My only regrets with this software is the the speed of page transitions using the PDF Viewer SDK is not nearly fast enough when compared to loading the page image files instead in my viewer app. It would have been nice to be able to use the files in PDF form for the scaling capabilties of PDF files vs the rendered image versions.

envoyé par ByteScout le 30/06/2017

thank you! We will improve the pdf to image speed in ByteScout in future versions. With default high quality rendering of 300 DPI (dots per inch) printing quality it can be little bit slow on rich vector graphics pdf files but we will improve this soon.

Very powerful software for parsing a wide variety of invoices

Publié le 28/02/2019
Howard A.
EVP/CFO
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very good experience overall. We are saving many hours per week by using the parser compared to manual data entry. In addition, I believe the parser pricing for our usage level provides a good value for the time we are saving.

Avantages: Powerful data extraction rules that have enabled us to parse a wide variety of fuel invoices many data points that relatively complex to capture.
Web based which avoids having to install software on specific PC's.
Ability to set up rules in MS Outlook to automatically forward emails with invoices to a specific email address that feeds directly into the parser.
Ability to easily export data from the parser to Excel for further analysis.

Inconvénients: The system runs very slow. Moving from screen to screen, or just updating parsing rules, has significant lag time before the next screen is presented. I've spoken with support about this and have been told it is due to the number of parsing rules and invoices that are contained in my database. While I don;t think our usage is insignificant, we are nowhere close to the volume that would be covered in their higher priced usage plans.

Full Featured Bar Code SDK

Publié le 11/09/2018
Dan O.
CEO / CTO
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We have purchased a site/development license on the bytescout bar code SDK and used it in our products pretty seamlessly. It provides many read and write options, different bar code types, and efficiency scan options. It seems to do well with scanned barcodes that are not in pristine condition, and it draws bar codes accurately and without any hassle.

Inconvénients: We did run in to some scanning issues back when we first purchased the product. but the dev team responded to our inquiry and fixed the issues in the next release.

envoyé par ByteScout le 19/09/2018

Thank you! We're glad you like our products. We're constantly working on their improvement.

Ideal for creating digital documents!

Publié le 13/03/2018
Carmen A.
Directora de Metodologia y Analisis Electoral
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Support client

Avantages: I love it because it is very easy to use, I can also create digital documents in a simple way which helps me a lot in my work and in my studies!

Inconvénients: Some of its functions are not always available and trying to edit some documents in this PDF extension is often very complicated

envoyé par PDF.co le 13/03/2018

thank you! we work on improving PDF edit functions

Great Product, Better Team

Publié le 11/04/2019
Network Administrator
Banque, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The first business problem we are solving is to take a PDF form with all its fields and import much of it to create a user in Active Directory. Later I will take the same form and import that data to SharePoint for archival purposes and continued other support. Our plans are to roll out more forms that can be cataloged and imported to various databases etc.

Avantages: It is very easy to use.
It has wonderful documentation and samples.
The tech support and sales teams really came through for the non-profits that I work for.
The support for non-profits is truly amazing.

Inconvénients: I have not found a negative, they supported our efforts as soon as I wrote to them.

Easy to implement in code

Publié le 12/07/2019
Ryan P.
Development Lead
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The simpleness of adding a bar code to an existing PDF. Less than 10 lines of code to get the bar code added to the file

Inconvénients: The software was a more expensive than others solutions.

envoyé par ByteScout le 16/07/2019

Thank you!

Online PDF document Solution

Publié le 21/04/2019
Sujith S.
Senior Software Development Engineer
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Talking about my experience using PDF.co is very satisfying.. it provide easy way to convert my word doc in to pdf bcoz of this i save a lot of time since i dont need to download any other software to do my work

Avantages: In my view pdf.co is the best online platform for all our pdf related issues such as spliting,merging,image to pdf converter,jpg to pdf converter,pdf to xls conveter, etc.It can also be used to convert a pdf file in to html file that can be viewed with any browser and it is free to use and easy to operate.

Inconvénients: till my use i dont find any major disadvantage to talk about but it is completely online it will be good if it is available in offline also...

Great PDF editing tool overall

Publié le 13/04/2018
Analista de Telecomunicaciones
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Support client

Avantages: PDF Suite has been extremely helpful when working with PDF documents, specially when using it to fill pdfs. Also the abbility to convert the images saves a lot of time and keeps a lot of the original resolution that otherwise would be lost.

Inconvénients: It could work a little bit faster, sometimes the software can be laggy. Otherwise I have no other type of complaint

envoyé par ByteScout le 30/04/2018

Thank you! We're constantly working on our products improvement.

ByteScout BarCode

Publié le 08/09/2019
Robert S.
Design of mechanical
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: have no problem with using this application, since I have previously requested allowed prefixes from gs1 organization.

Avantages: Very easy to operate interface and precision when printing. Also the ability to set parameters to create the desired code.

Inconvénients: There is no detailed instruction on the legality of using the created barcode. There is a possibility of matching the use of barcodes. Therefore, a specific prefix from a gs1 organization should be checked and ordered first.

Easy to use

Publié le 22/11/2018
Gurgaon
Ressources humaines, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Happy to use the product. It helps a lot and avoid much manual work.

Avantages: PDF Suite is easy to use PDF converter that allows you to create and edit PDF file with security.the latest version of PDF Suite is a different version from standard. You can modify text and create or fill forms. You can apply 256 bit password

Inconvénients: I have nothing to consider as dislike . It gives you all access as you need. Just pay and get what you need

Amazing tool and amazing support team

Publié le 15/05/2018
Hong kiat N.
Research Fellow
Support client

Avantages: Software is easy to use and there are many coding template on their website for me to reference. All coding template are well annotated and easy to understand. I was able to setup my barcode generator in excel with minimum effort.

Inconvénients: Need to know a bit about basic coding to understand the code to setup the barcode generator for microsoft excel but the support team are amazing and are very willing to help.

envoyé par ByteScout le 28/05/2018

Thank you for the review! We are always ready to help and let you have a better experience of our products.

PDFs

Publié le 18/07/2019
Carl F.
Ministry Director
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have the benefit of converting anything I want to on my computer concerning any ,and all of my projects.I like it,and plan on using it for other tasks in the near future.

Avantages: When I started learning hoe to convert my written projects to PDF this program gave me the simple way to create my PDF document,and place it on disc so I can save it,and it will not be editable.It is great for ebooks,and for the writer who wishes to keep their work secure.

Inconvénients: it was all good.everything worked out great.!