15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur MaintainX

MaintainX est un logiciel mobile de numérisation des tâches et des procédures de travail qui augmente l'efficacité et les informations en temps réel. Facile à utiliser.

En savoir plus sur MaintainX

When ever i have a query the customer care team promptly gets back to me with meaningful and useful information. For a one man show is brilliant, but it is tailored to large companies and personal.

There is no email system to communicate with client and vendors, it's all done through the App.

MaintainX - Notes

MaintainX a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 571 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MaintainX ?

Alex
Alex
Maintenance Engineer UK (R.-U.)
Papier et produits forestiers, 5 001–10 000 employés

The only CMMS you should consider.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : When we made the decision to choose MaintainX as our CMMS, our account manager was very thorough and helped us to be up and running in a matter of days. We were already gaining benefit after around a month of use. Admittedly the team at MaintainX shouldered a lot of the workload, but it really helped. This kind of support is what I suspect makes MaintainX such an easy choice. People couldn't quite believe how fast we were able to integrate.

MaintainX has much to offer. If I were to nail it down to one thing, I would need to point out that the ease of use comes first and foremost. It is the one thing my team have all fed back as the major factor when picking it up for the first time.

I don't want to seem negative, because overall, the system is phenomenal. If pressed, I would have to say that compatibility with other software could be better. This isn't really a fair criticism though, as the team are constantly updating the system.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Prometheus

Pourquoi choisir MaintainX : SAP was too challenging for our team, users were leaving shift and getting locked out of the system. We also found that there was a steep learning curve, along with a very limited functionality for maintenance management overall. No real-time updates and we never had the ability to use this with mobile devices.

Logiciel antérieur : SAP Business One

Pourquoi passer à MaintainX : MaintainX just seemed so much cleaner. The overriding reason was that MaintainX allowed us to make this choice and hit the ground running. Not many alternatives would allow us to be so productive from the moment you install the app.

Johann
General Managers (Afrique du Sud)
Emballage et conteneurs, 501–1 000 employés

Excellent mobile fit for purpose tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Outstanding customer service and support - I cannot think of a more positive experience from an IT platform provider (given that we only use 32 licenses - we feel like we are treated like a mayor/significant customer - well done)

Easy to use, easy to onboard and integrate, exceptional (virtually real time) customer service and query management, versatility of application, making information visible across the organization. We've had an extremely positive product and service experience thus far

Not a lot missing, perhaps if they could create better step-costing (i.e above 20 users/30 users and so forth) we would roll it out much further into the organization as (say) 20 or 30 users use it all the time but if we we had another 20 or 30 'restricted use' licenses at half the cost we would add this one (the ROI drops at a point when you add more and more licenses for staff that uese it less frequently for narrow uses i.e. part stock control/inventory)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : UpKeep

Pourquoi choisir MaintainX : Cost - we get 95% of what Upkeep does at half the cost

Logiciel antérieur : UpKeep

Vins et spiritueux, 51–200 employés

Great Support when transitioning to digtal

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : "It's been a challenging journey, but most of the problems you are facing are due to the presence of incorrect data. This is where our customer support team comes in. I hold regular meetings with them to ensure that we are all set for success. I do wish that the app had a more user-friendly interface, with visual aids and a search function similar to Google. However, I must say that it is a well-designed and forward-thinking product that will certainly enhance your overall efficiency."

Great support and they are on the right path to have an front line first app

The lack of customizations and the lack of levels of access and cost.

Matt
Assistant Superintendent (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 11–50 employés

New user happy from the start

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : MaintainX is very easy to implement. We are working with all paper forms and records and were able to get started right way with building our database and procedures. The form fields are self explanatory allow us to quickly start using the program without much customer service support, which is great when we did need them.

The image drag and drop feature was great for setting up our parts inventory.

Creating blank forms to print for data collection was not the best way to go using MaintainX.

Tyler
Tyler
President (Canada)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

The best out there, and still getting better!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Love it! So far does everything we need it to in a great user friendly platform

Ease of use, cross platform (great mobile app), great features

Some features/settings not quite tweakable to how we need them… yet

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Fiix

Pourquoi choisir MaintainX : Cost, features, complexity, mobile app differences

Logiciel antérieur : Fiix

Alfredo
Director of Operations (Mexique)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Streamlining Operations with MaintainX: A Game-Changer.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Experience has been exceptionally positive. The software has sexlessly integrated our daily operations, making it more efficient and facilitating communication across all levels of our company. Its impact on our workflow has been profoundly beneficial, helping us maintain and even exceed our high standards of service and property upkeep.

Intuitive interface, real-time updates, mobile accessibility and comprehensive reporting.

Learning curve for some features and cost considerations. While our focus is long term, we are still a small company and similar companies might find it less cost-effective.

DJ
Millwright (Canada)
Verre, céramique et béton, 51–200 employés

Everything I need in one place

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I've been an industrial mechanic for over 25 years. I've worked with shelves of parts catalogs with phone numbers and names scribbled on them, with faded faxes, photocopies and breakdowns stapled to the covers or stuffed into binders with manuals with missing pages. Spreadsheets with lines and lines of parts numbers and costs, inspection paper sheets covered in dirt and grease, static-y two-way radios for site equipment service calls, drawers full of half-used PO books with conflicting numbers that mean nothing (I can use YYYYMMDD-HHMM as my PO numbers now!) And that was the trade life. Now there's MaintainX. ALL OF THAT in one easy to find place, at your desk or on your phone. The job is still challenging. But MaintainX makes it easier.

It links suppliers to POs to spare parts inventory, which links to the assets, which links to inspections, which links to downtime tracking, which links to the mobile app so operators can call for service and automatically leave a record of it on the asset in question...

Seriously, the only thing that irks me a bit is when I order parts or supplies that have more than two decimal places in the cost. And I hear they're working on that ;-).

Dylan
Project Engineer (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

High School Rennovation/Addition

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I like that it is user friendly. We have a unique situation where we have turned over parts of a school and are still in site building new areas. MaintainX has allowed us to field maintenance requests from teachers for the entire school and it allows us to determine if it is new construction (contractor issue) or existing areas (school maintenance issue). Before MaintainX we were getting phone calls about the issues and now every teacher has access to MaintainX to submit a work order that we can track and get fixed without a middle man.

I wish that I could get a PDF print out of filtered work orders that has the description of the work order. There is a summary printout now but it only shows the title. I wish it were to show the entire work order, or at least the description/comments.

Doug
Facilities, IT and Systems Manager (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201–500 employés

Couldn't do my job without it

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Ease of use, being all over our County it enables me to assign work orders on the fly

Nothing, there is literally nothing I don't like about it

Bryce
Maintenance Team Leader (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 51–200 employés

Works great!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Ease of use. Fast, good support, easy to set up

Have found anything I don't really like yet

William
Project Manager (Canada)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 201–500 employés

Versatility and dependable

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We needed a system that works well not just for the uper management, but for the tech's. They are the frontline workers and we wanted a system they would enjoy using. Something user friendly and easy to use. We found it with MaintainX

We like that this is a mobile first system, everything a tech needs to have access to is there at his/her finger tip.

there are limitations to what is able to be used in "Offline: mode

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Equip360, monday.com et Maintenance Connection

Pourquoi choisir MaintainX : KG was cumbersome and a glorified excel program at best. Not mobile friendly or user friendly at all

Pourquoi passer à MaintainX : Ease of use, and the mobile first, making our techs the first and foremost of our system users

Andy
Corporate Equipment Reliability Manager (É.-U.)
Emballage et conteneurs, 501–1 000 employés

MaintainX review

Commentaires : Good platform, great support. Still needs some growth, but happy with results so far.

Simple and easy to use & learn. Fast turnaround on support.

Some capabilities are limited by constraints of the program. Example- cross-category escalation capability, scheduling block, “bad actor” asset tracking Pareto. Some aspects are only attainable through enterprise level.. the cost is higher than what you currently get out of it in my opinion.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Asset Essentials et Infor CRM

Pourquoi choisir MaintainX : Too expensive per license, no super users without enterprise level, complicated layout and difficult to learn quickly.

Logiciel antérieur : eMaint CMMS

Pourquoi passer à MaintainX : Price and ease of use

Karl
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

CHANGES EVERYTHING FOR THE BETTER + MORE MONEY

Commentaires : Fantastic! Everyone from the team ive spoken with is great. And the product is fantastic.

Perfect with a couple of Adjustments (personally) for my unique property management business. I have more time for my family and work, my clients are happy seeing the results easily with the use of the PDF features. And I am making more money as a result. CHOOSE THEM YOU CANT GO WRONG.

I had to make some adjustments to the way I do things, which isn't a bad thing. Only improvement I can currently think of is to make it easier to send PDF's to "clients" rather than "vendors" as it would suit my needs better.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : UpKeep

Pourquoi choisir MaintainX : Needed something more professional and organized that also offered document and photo integration for better organizing of work orders.

Logiciel antérieur : Google Workspace

Pourquoi passer à MaintainX : Upkeep encouraged me to look for other software due to how my business operates and number of employees.

Blake
Maintenance Planner (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 51–200 employés

Biokyowa Maintenance Planner Review

Commentaires : I am very happy with MaintainX. The customer suport is very helpful. We are able to add an endless amount of information to our database very easily.

The user-friendly interface is very easy to navigate. We are able to use this technology with various age groups of technicians and everyone was able to catch on quickly.

Our major issue on the software is not having the ability to auto generate new procedures from within a procedure. For instance, if I have a procedure that says "Is a hot work permit required?", If the answer is "Yes", it would be nice for the software to automatically add that "Hot work procedure" to the work order instead of an admin having to add it. It would also be nice if technicians could add procedures on their own from their tablets.

Sonny
Facilities Administrator (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Useful Tool

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Satisfied with the product and the customer service we received.

The simplicity of creating work orders is great! I really am glad to see new updates and integrations that suit our business needs.

I wish the calendar view of work orders was improved to allow a full view of work orders and their assignments.

General Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Great Product for you Facility

Commentaires : Really enjoy. Our Team has embraced it and it definitely keeps us on track with building maintenance

Very thorough once you have the platform....covers the entire buiding

Takes a little longer for users to load in requests compared to other products. Its outputs are much more detailed so I am certain that has something to do with it

Tom
Maintenance Technician (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Efficient and Easy to Use Product

Commentaires : Very Good. I have been able to track PMs more easily.

The ability to use on devices is great for mobility. The interface is clean and uncomplicated, yet is deep and offers many options for me to save data for later use. It is quite intuitive compared to the last CMMS we were using.

Honestly not much. If anything it might be there is less focus on desktop, which is fine with me. There are some in our organization which is better for them to send me work requests. Of course this may already exist and I just haven't gotten that far yet!

Sam
Superintendent (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 2–10 employés

Game Changer

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Simply put it's been a game changer for our department. The amount of time and effort this product has saved us has been so helpful. I'd never go back to our old system, we use this product daily and rely on it to be effective. It's been a great overall experience and I would honestly recommend it to anyone who manages any kind of property and maintenance staff.

This product has had a huge impact on our production and organization since it's implementation. It's been so easy to use and getting the rest of the team on board with the new system was really easy. I honestly can't imagine ever going back to the old way of using paper work orders. This is such a huge time saver for us and really is key to keeping track of all of our work orders across our different properties. It's great to be able to get all the key information into our techs hands out in the field being able to view photos and details in real time. And from the admin side it's a great being able to see when things are being completed. The asset tracking has been key for keeping track of our water meter readings and keeping up with vehicle maintenance as well. Having so many requestors is a big value as well; it gets our whole team involved with the facilities upkeep and has gone a long way to keeping our properties looking so nice and running smoothly. Oh and I can't forget to mention the team at MaintainX and their technical support. They've been so easy to work. They are always easy to get a hold of and very responsive. Any issues I've had so far have been taken care of either within a few hours or a day at most. It's so nice to get an actual person working at the company helping instead of a generic foriegn call center whos just googling the troubleshooting. They are always friendly and engaged in whatever you're calling about, so a big thanks to them.

There's really not much I don't like about MaintainX. I guess if I had to pick something it would be that there doesn't seem to be many updates or new features added very often; or at least ones that impact our field or the areas we use it for. I've suggested some features to the team before but haven't seen any really implemented yet. But it's not the end of the world; the current build is still very much optimized for what we use it for.

Albert
Fleet/Equipment Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

Awesome Product!

Commentaires : I am a fleet/equipment manager that is still on the road driving. I am way from the office whether it is driving or turning wrenches with my mechanics. I play many roles and have a hard time keeping track of equipment, costs, repairs, purchase orders, vendors, etc. MaintainX help me regain control as a fleet equipment manager.

While I don't usually contact customer service unless I have an idea to improve, it is always a quick response. - Work Orders are simple and easy to create - Asset Tracking - Purchase Orders are an awesome addition - Inventory/Parts Tracking is great - Requestors are free and are able to see the work on the work order they prepare The software is clean and simple. It is easy to use and so much you can do with it. I have a lot of favorite features. I like that I can add pictures for the parts, SDS to the chemicals I inventory.

This software does what I need it to do. The only con that I have is there are items that need to be improved on. However, if you contact MaintainX, they take you idea into consideration and add the feature. I hope they add the ability to approve purchase orders from the phone.

Ryan
CEO (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés

Great Switch

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall a positive experience with the ease of implementation and continuous use. Only took a few hours to setup all assets and inspection templates with no assistance. This is a very straight forward product.

We utilize MaintainX for daily vehicle inspections, asset management, and logging vehicle repairs. We switched from a software that specialized in fleet management do to the lower cost and ease of configuration. Previous software only completed inspections. MaintainX can handle the inspections and keep track of our open work orders and helps our team stay on the same page for all assets.

At this moment there is not any thing I can list negatively about Maintainx.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Fleetio

Pourquoi choisir MaintainX : Cost and convenience

Logiciel antérieur : Driveroo Inspector

Jason
Resort Maintenance Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Awesome Maintenance Software

Commentaires : MaintainX is an amazing tool to have. I have had issues with other similar software and have found that getting staff onboard with this type of software to be very difficult. When I first introduced this software, my staff was completely against it, but as soon as they saw how easy it was and what communication improvements came from this software they jumped in and have not stopped using it.

I have been searching for a good maintenance software for a long time. When I came across MaintainX I was a bit skeptical, but quickly found that it was the right software for me and the company I work for. As soon as I signed up for the free trial, I was greeted with an email from their staff, and to my surprise, when I had a question I was responded to immediately.

The only down fall to this software is that I have quite a few staff members that will be requestors, but they do not speak English well and it would be best if there were a translator option from Spanish to English and vice versa, but I have been informed by the staff that they are working on that part of the software now. I hope that this comes quickly as it would ease the pain of trying to improve communication with some of my staff.

Joel
Facility Attendant (Canada)
Appareils médicaux, 201–500 employés

Facility

Commentaires : Time and communication with the requester

Very easy to use and our team can keep track of all job card and help each other

Nothing, it have everything we need time

Clayton
Operation Manager/tech (Canada)
Machines, 2–10 employés

Awesome software

Commentaires : MaintainX is a great software! they communicate with you and they want you input on things. we use this software on a day to day basis for our jobs and it works very well this is a great program all around. good Job guys!!! thanks you for making my life easier.

we love the fact that we are able to create individual work orders, also that we can see witch tech is on witch job with the in progress and that we can put it in the done column once the tech has finish the job. we also love the fact that when a service calls come in everyone is up to date on what is going on. also the fact that we can communicate on this software is great!! it is also awesome that we can leave notes of the job for others to read on each work order.

there is not much to least like on this software. the only thing i can think of is i would love to see another column for parts on order. once the tech has seen the job it would be great if we could put it in a parts on order status in a column away for the TO DO. i think that is a huge thing because i have some techs that get stress out when they see too much to do in that list so if there would be a 3rd column that would be great.

Bruce
Maintenance Technician (É.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 501–1 000 employés

Maintain X, Can't imagine having to do our jobs without it.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Our inventory control, and tracking is top notch now, and our downtime is at an all time low due to the instant notifications, and ability to track progress on the mobile app.

Maintain is easy toocations. learn, and use. Myself I use the CMMS side of it more, we started with no inventory / spare parts tracking system for the Maintenance Dept., and within a year have well over 1000 parts / assets entered and bar coded

Only thing I would like to see is more search capability when looking up parts inventory on the mobile app. When setting at the computer I can search parts inventory by many different categories, on mobile I can only search directly by the items name.

Brian
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 201–500 employés

Easy, Innovative, & Managable

Commentaires : From the sales pitch to today, the MaintainX team has been by our side and continuously helping us use the app better and to it's fullest potential. They helped me be realistic in rolling out the features in the app slowly and we are almost to the point of using all the features.

MaintainX has helped us to track our repairs and preventative maintenance to the point that is miles beyond where we were. We knew we had some months where we spent a lot on repairing equipment but we could never look back and see where that money was going. Being able to track our expenses down to each piece of equipment has helped with how the team stewards our equipment by leaps and bounds.

Integrating and changing our processes was the most difficult thing about this. However, the support staff at MaintainX were integral in assisting with this and giving tips about improving the buy-in process of key leaders. They even hosted webinars where they were able to show our team