Avis clients sur Zinc

En savoir plus sur Zinc

Referencing & background checking tools to make better more informed decisions, every time.

En savoir plus sur Zinc

I was confused because I got two requests since the person held two positions with us.

Zinc - Notes

4,9
4,9

Zinc a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 26 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zinc ?

Head of Product Engineering (Web) (Canada)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easy to give references; helps kickstart the process and provides structure

Keep in mind I've only used this to write a requested references for friends. A lot of the time when asked to provide a reference, it can be hard to construct from scratch. Zinc made this really simply by providing direct questions and easy to access keywords to describe an individual. Furthermore, it creates questions ahead of time to help you really focus on communicating what is necessary.

Typing experience is a bit strange (buggy?) - I found when pressing backspace to remove a letter after a new word and a space that it would also remove the space as well leading to a bit of a confusing typing experience at times.

Marzena
People Operation Specialist (Pologne)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

I recommend this tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I am requesting criminal and right to work checks. It helps me a lot in my daily routine, as I have more time for other things.

Its super easy to use and to request checks, you can find the results very quickly and easily.

I do not find anything that should be improved, it works perfectly fine.

Jason
Marina Manager (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Review

being able to conduct an interview over the computer rather than in person

kept kicking me off/ saying there were errors, but it all went through in the end

Linda
Lead Digital Delivery Manager (R.-U.)
Administration publique, 5 001-10 000 employés

Professional and speedy

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Exceptional software which would highly recommend

The dashboard and notifications were the most impactful for me as at a glance I could see the status of references and checks

The background checks are high level, would be good to have a little more detail when drilling down

Carlin
Merchant Support Analyst (Afrique du Sud)
Banque, 201-500 employés

Zinc Background Check Review

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I haven't had any negative experiences with the company or the product since the start of use. My experience was very positive overall. Instant communication and notification of any change of updates are overall my favorite feature.

My most liked feature about the software is how instantly I got responses about my documents uploaded. There was always constant communication.

Something that could be improved is the reference check option. When details are entered and a mistake is made, there is no option to edit the details entered and one would need to reach out to Zinc to have this updated, this could possibly delay the process.

Korin
Working Student (Allemagne)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

PositiveReview

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

customer support was very very helpful .

Your software is amazing. But it can be a bit difficult without know-how.

Joseph
Hospital Administrator (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Recommend to all

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

User interface is very friendly and secure to use

Have no problem using this software. It good 👍

Reshma
Data Analyst (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 1 001-5 000 employés

Background and Identity check.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The software is very straightforward and easy to use. It works very well and the automated emails helped to update me with each stage that the screening was at.

Nothing was difficult to use and everything ran quite smoothly so no complaints from an end user perspective.

Purushotham
Engineering Manager (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Easy to use

Commentaires : awesome.

The features are completely automated and requires no typing with minimal options to select from and very user friendly interface that lets your work done quickly

User identification feature with Passport reference, was easy and quick.

Mark
Director of Enablement (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 51-200 employés

Best tool I've ever used when going through the hiring process

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

The process for the candidate was transparent, simple and created a great first impression for candidates.

I didn't run into any issues as a candidate using the software

Sarah
VP, People (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Seamless Greenhouse integration, flawless support, innovative approach, fantastic flexibility.

Commentaires : We're using it to reference between first and second interview. I was worried about candidate pushback but haven't really received any.

I like how well it integrates with our ATS. It's easily built in as a step in our Greenhouse processes, and integrates really well into our process. We started using this product when we added references between first and second interviews. The support has been outstanding, every minor issue receives prompt attention and we had total support during setup. We're a tech company and I like how slick the interface is; it allows responses via text and we get the responses more quickly that way. The system is also highly customize-able.

I really don't have a ton of constructive feedback. It's working well for what we need and we can change as our needs evolve.

Abigail
HR Generalist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Zinc's Customer Service is Amazing!

Zinc is very easy to use once you get the hang of how things work. I also love the fact that you can text the references instead of calling them. It is a real time saver! Also, the customer service I receive is impeccable! Customer service reaches out to me at least once a month to see how everything is going and responds when I have an issue in a timely manner.

At first, using Zinc through greenhouse was not very intuitive, but once I figured how to use it, it is easy as can be!

Justine
Talent Acquisition Lead (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great way to do reference checks!

I appreciate how easy Zinc was to use and that I was able to submit my reference on my own time. I much prefer this to doing a reference check via phone!

Not anything glaring that I could think of! Perhaps there could be the ability to submit the review in the email that was sent (vs taking you to the Zinc website); I'm thinking something to similar to submitting a Google form.

Annamária
Head of Service (Hongrie)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Employee reference

Commentaires : It was the first time for me to use, and i was happy that it was quick and easy to manage.

I used it to provide a reference for new employment. I liked I had to answer clearly formulated and structured questions plus there were also 'answer choices'.

I really wished to have a summary on what I have submitted. A kind of 'send me a copy' option would be great.

Jun
VP of Engineering (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Easy to use

That's my first time using zinc to give reference. The interface is very refreshing and easy to understand. The questions are well designed, very direct and specific. I filled out the form within 5 minutes without any issues. Using Zinc is way more comfortable than getting a call from a person from the HR department that makes you feel like being interrogated. I would definitely recommend Zinc to my network.

This experience is quite good and I didn't have any negative comments on the product. Maybe next time.

Julien
Co-Founder (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Used for a professional reference

Commentaires : I was asked to provide a professional reference and received an email request to a written reference via Zinc.

- It was easy to use - The whole process was seamless

- It didn't say which company was asking for the reference in the email request or during the reference check so that was a bit confusing - References done automatically like this are very impersonal and there is value in talking to someone about a reference. The questions were very generic but I guess this is from the company who used the software and not the software itself

Tristan
Artistic Director (R.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Great accessible software

Commentaires : Great for references! Wouldn't use another service.

Easy to integrate, feels quick and easy for those filling out references, which can be a long and thankless task, clear, simple design and easy to integrate into the business.

None, very strong in terms of design and functionality, would recommend.

Laura
Comtroller (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Easy to Use

Commentaires : Quick, easy, simple. I could see if you had numerous reference to get how this would make it so much faster.

As someone who had to reply to the request it was very easy to use. The questions were very straight forward which made it easy to respond. The link took me straight into the software.

Dániel
Co owner (Hongrie)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use (as a user)

Could easily write an opinion of a former employee when asked for.

It didn't seem obvious at first how long the survey would last.

Dan
SDET (R.-U.)
Meubles, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy to use, gets the job done!

Customisable, easy to integrate with current tooling, great UX for our users.

None so far, we've only been using it for 3 months.

Réponse de l'équipe de Zinc Work

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for providing us with a review Dan! Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Khaled
Professor (Égypte)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Zinc for Doctors referencing

Commentaires : Excellent I wrote and sent the reference in 5 minutes

Online reference All relevant areas covered Ease of use for refree

I thought it was a hack because I didn't know about it before

Rouzbeh
Manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 10 000+ employés

Convenience

Convenience and flexibility to respond to questions

People would like some suggestions or option for open ended questions

Jorge
Team Leader (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001-10 000 employés

Zinc Software Review

Commentaires : Used it for references

Esay to use not much knowledge needed to use it

Nothing that I think can be improved. Great tool

Software Engineer (Australie)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Does what it says

The software is easy to use and convenient.

Detracts from human side of review process

Jessica
Support worker (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Fast and efficient

5,0 il y a 6 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Amazing, staff very helpful and very quick

Fast and easy to use and navigate. Layout was well presented and easy to understand. Emailed notifications along the way also helpful.

There was nothing that I disliked about the software.