15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Zinc

L'outil indispensable pour le recrutement à grande échelle. Zinc est un logiciel tout-en-un de vérification des antécédents et des références.

En savoir plus sur Zinc

Easy to integrate, feels quick and easy for those filling out references, which can be a long and thankless task, clear, simple design and easy to integrate into the business.

But it can be a bit difficult without know-how.

Zinc - Notes

4,9

Zinc a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 219 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zinc ?

Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easy to use for the user

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience has been great as everything has gone rather quickly after submitting the details.

I enjoyed that it was easy to submit all the required information for backgroud checks.Additionally the customer support works in case there are any questions or problems.

I wanted to know what details I had submitted and would love to see all the fields submitted even if I can not edit them. This caused me to go to customer support to verify I had submitted the right information instead of just being able to see it myself.

il y a 9 mois

Thanks for taking the time to leave Zinc a review, we really appreciate it! It's great to hear you found Zinc very user-friendly. That is great insight about wanting to see what information you had already submitted without needing to contact customer support, I will pass this on to our product team. All the best, Rachel from Zinc

Vishal
AML KYC Analyst (Inde)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

The best Automated BGV tool ever

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The experience was up to the mark and I enjoyed it while using.

Simple to use and least time consuming with smooth interface.

There are less options available to choose in the qualification check section for example: if any person with whose highest qualification is 12th standard, then what option he will choose it's a bit complicated. Kindly provide some specific options to those whose highest qualification is 12th pass or they are pursuing their Graduation degree That's all.

il y a 3 mois

Thanks for taking the time to leave Zinc a review! Your feedback is extremely insightful and valueable to us.

Sarah
Technical Recruiting Manager (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Okay product

3,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : All of our issues have been solved quickly which is great but I've been surprised at the amount of issues we have had in this short time frame... Such as errors in billing, errors in the difference between UK and US regulations, and just general reference check confusion.

Great customer service and very responsive rep. Easy set up and integration into ATS.

My main concern has been that we often have to remind Zinc that we are based in the US and so there are significantly different legal requirements. I also dont like how Zinc tends to blend reference checks, employment verifications, and background checks. In my experience, a reference check is to get a candid response on how one specific person worked with this individual. An employment verification is to verify the dates that they worked there. A background check is to get the criminal background and maybe some identity verification. It has gotten pretty confused internally for us because of the way you have to set this up in Zinc.

Abigail
HR Generalist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Zinc's Customer Service is Amazing!

Zinc is very easy to use once you get the hang of how things work. I also love the fact that you can text the references instead of calling them. It is a real time saver! Also, the customer service I receive is impeccable! Customer service reaches out to me at least once a month to see how everything is going and responds when I have an issue in a timely manner.

At first, using Zinc through greenhouse was not very intuitive, but once I figured how to use it, it is easy as can be!

Lizette
HR Manager (R.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Quick and easy

5,0 il y a 10 mois

The turnaround time for check results to come back, is very quick.

At present one can only ask for a professional or HR reference, i.e. there is no option to ask for both to be checked for the same candidate.

Louisa
Head of People (R.-U.)
Assurance, 51–200 employés

Zinc has saved us so much time

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall brilliant. Easy to do, even if you have checks that you don't usually require, such as regulatory roles, you can just create a package online and they invoice you for what you need. Their customer support is quick, easy and sort out any issues you have straight away. Strongly recommend.

We previously did our references and DBS checks in house. Adding Zinc into to our ATS for automation has been a game changer. As a small team, it has saved us so much time!

The only one tiny thing is to put in a template email for referencing for regulatory roles, and explain why you need to ask the extra questions. Might also be good to have template questions from FCA forms

il y a 10 mois

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on Zinc, we really appreciate it! It's great to hear that Zinc has helped you save lots of time. That's great feedback on an email template for regulatory roles, I've passed this on to the team. Many thanks, Rachel from Zinc

Neyyila
self employed (Inde)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Most Secure and reliable database for Recruiters and aspirants.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Fabolous experience with Zinc, i never thought background checks will take minutes for verifying the contacts, and another important aspect is its connecting with the reference directly within minutes and taking their valuable inputs, and providing the acknowledgement for the same to the user, which makes this Zinc as global leader!

Is its self explanatory feature which makes the whole process much easy, steps taken in building its GUI and API are useful.

Improve the resolution of CS timing, as it takes a little time to get in touch with CS team.

il y a 4 mois

Thanks for your kind words on Zinc! It's great to hear that you had a fabulous experience. Best, Rachel

George
Product Developer (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

My experience using Zinc

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : As a user, it served it's purpose well.

Using zinc was pretty good. It UI designs are very pleasing to the sees and it's easy to use. I was able to get things done quite fast without much struggle.

User navigations are not well intuitive causing one to search longer for obvious features. The upload feature for the chat wasn't working, thus I couldn't upload a screenshot while talking to the operator.

il y a 9 mois

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, George. I'm sorry to hear you found the app slightly challenging to navigate, I've passed this feedback onto our tech team. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Extremely easy to use. Zinc offers a simple and effective way to manage references.

No feature to edit references once sent. Had to delete and resubmit.

il y a 9 mois

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on Zinc! It's awesome to hear you found Zinc really easy to use. Many thanks, Rachel from Zinc

Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Hassle-free experience

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I really think you have a superpower around

Everything is good. The hassle-free experience seamless experience with zinc.

Nothing. It was a wonderful experience with zinc

il y a 4 mois

Thanks for your kind words on Zinc! It's great to hear you had a good experience using the platform. Rachel

Aarti
People Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Great tool and has streamlined our process

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall, Zinc has helped our compliance and also saved us a lot of time in chasing for references for candidates. [sensitive content hidden] our account manager is very hands on and helpful.

Zinc's customer support is always helpful and efficient and have access to the knowledge and skills to resolve my question from their chat feature. The results provided from the checks are clear and easy to understand

Sometimes there are checks pending and it's not always clear if an action is needed on my side as admin or on the side of the candidate. To resolve this, a quick chat with the support team clarifies this and sends a nudge to whoever it is pending for.It would be good for this to be clear on the check page.The tool used to be very notification heavy, but I know this has now been fixed

il y a 11 mois

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear that our live chat has helped easily answer your queries. That's great feedback about the check's pending status, I'll pass that on to the team. I hope you're loving our new notification control feature. All the best, Rachel from Zinc

Tobi
Analyst (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Zinc review by a user

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : As a user, Good.

I used Zinc as a user to carry out my background check ahead of my employment with a new company. The interface is good and the tools are easy to use. I had some technical challenges and a support agent named [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful.

The first support agent I was assigned was not very helpful but the next one I got, [sensitive content hidden], was very patient and helpful.

il y a 10 mois

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on Zinc! We really appreciate it. It's great to hear you found the Zinc app easy to use. Many thanks, Rachel from Zinc

Charlie
Analyst (R.-U.)
Équipements publics, 10 000+ employés

Easy to use and if there are issues, great customer support!

4,0 il y a 11 mois

The customer support was next level! Thank you [sensitive content hidden] for your patience and for sorting out any issues or errors that occurred along the way. rest of the platform was intuitive and easy to use

The automated DBS check got my name wrong without anyway for me to edit it myself.

il y a 11 mois

Thanks for your review on Zinc, Charlie! We really appreciate it. It's great to hear you had a positive experience with our customer support team, they are exceptional. All the best, Rachel

Helen
People Assistant (R.-U.)

Checks made simple

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Time! I love how quick it all is.

The ease of the system, it's super simple with little effort required.I also love the help bot, it connects you to someone immediately which is brilliant.

Maybe the option to see an admin trail so I don't have to bother your team with update questions.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Helen, thanks for taking the time to leave a review on Zinc! It's great to hear you found our live chat really helpful. All the best, Rachel from Zinc

Shae
People Administrator (R.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great Software

5,0 l’année dernière

It’s always easy for users. You can navigate and it can be used on any device.

Honestly nothing, I have no issues with it.

Filipe
Infrastructure Engineering (Portugal)
Télécommunications, 501–1 000 employés

Great app

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Very intuitive application that facilitates the documentation submission process for the user

In terms of cons i didn’t find anythung that i don’t like it.

il y a 4 mois

Thanks for your lovely feedback! It's great to hear you find Zinc a great app. Rachel at Zinc

shashidhar
AML Analyst (Inde)
Banque, 5 001–10 000 employés

Easy to Use

4,0 il y a 9 mois

It was an good experience to use Zinc , Easy to Navigate

Nothing as of now , educational verification is taking more time I guess

il y a 9 mois

Thanks for leaving a review on Zinc! It's great to hear you found it easy to use. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Benjamin
Claims handler (R.-U.)
Assurance, 201–500 employés

Easy to use and on hand support

Commentaires : Great overall responses and quick processing

Staff were friendly when questions were needed to be answered quickly

The opening times being till 5pm means some replies didn’t get a response till next day

Ketan
Senior Analyst (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001–10 000 employés

Background Check

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Fast and paced processing , user friendly

Easy to use and understandable, can be scaled easily

il y a 9 mois

Thanks for leaving Zinc a review! We really appreciate your feedback. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Very very good

5,0 l’année dernière

Easy to use which is really helpful and good for employees to use

Lots of marketing and pushing to complete

Sarah
Junior Customer Success Manager (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Very simple to use. Great customer support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Zinc was straight forward and clear. Customer support responded very quickly and helped with all my queries

Customer support and ease of use. I was able to get through the checklist smoothly.Knew what was required of me

Nothing. The product was easy to use as a first time user

Tymon
Product Developer (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great reference & background checks tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Reusable references are great, all checks are super easy!

Education check wouldn’t allow me to choose an exact date (DD/MM/YY), just month and year, and then it shows as a discrepancy when institution confirms the details.

Megan
Team Leader (R.-U.)
Équipements publics, 501–1 000 employés

Great and easy to use

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Easy to use and quick to deliver.

I used Zinc for a background check in a recent role change. I made a mistake initially but got in touch with the team who corrected it for me quickly, with great customer service. The results came back very fast, and it was sorted within 48 hours! A great service.

Nothing that I can think of so far. All positive.

Sam
Talent Manager (R.-U.)

Zinc is great

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It makes life easier and the integrations are key to that

The integration with Workable and how easy the platform is to use

none at this point, everything comes through quickly and it covers everything we need

il y a 9 mois

Thanks for your review on Zinc! It's great to hear the integration with Workable was really easy to implement. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Anurag
Team Leader (Inde)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

Review for BGV

5,0 il y a 4 mois

It is great to see that Zinc keeps transparency between employees and references

Its time consuming. The background verification process can be much faster. However, it is doing great though.

il y a 3 mois

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We pride ourselves on increasing transparency for employees and references :)