15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus

En savoir plus sur ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus

Patch Manager Plus est un logiciel correctif (patchs) qui permet d'appliquer des correctifs dans Windows, Mac, Linux et plus de 300 applications tierces.

En savoir plus sur ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus

The easy setup and deployment integration of AD for the agents.

The configuration and installation of the agent is a bit difficult.

ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus - Notes

ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 302 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus ?

Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A fantastic product for far less money!

Commentaires : An incredible value allowing us to add it to our existing stack of solutions without taking significant budgetary dollars from other cybersecurity initiatives.

RMM tools patch microsoft and some 3rd party products. The problem is, the number of applications with CVE's continues to grow and RMM patching is not keeping pace. PMP patches over 900 applications.

Complexity of the agent deployment and approvals. Policy and group configs are a bit counter intuitive.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Jason, Could you elaborate on the parts you found complex? You can write to patchmanagerplus-support@manageengine.com

Atul
Manager (Inde)
Production audiovisuelle, 1 001–5 000 employés

Best Tool to Patch Windows and non-windows applications

5,0 il y a 2 mois

We have been using this tool for the last 1 year, we bought it to reduce vulnerabilities in all machines, and it helped to get it done in a few months, automated patch deployment also helped us to automate the patch process.

Third-party apps patching can be improved by adding more apps like Corel

Ogarekpe
IT Engineer (Nigeria)
Services financiers, 501–1 000 employés

Inexpensive Tool forEndpoints Patch Management

Commentaires : This tool allows me to deploy patches stressfree
The dashboard is simple and only shows relevant features

I like that I can quickly see a condensed view of the patch installation progress for each endpoint. I could also run a filter and show only limited results

Too many new build releases within a short period of time. This consumes too much time and the connected endpoints clients need to be updated as well. Due to remote work, users sometimes put off the updates until they are physically availabale at the office

Adam
Senior Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Great product for the money

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Price is significantly cheaper than SCCM. Web UI is much simpler to use.

Issues with patches failing to deploy to some systems.... no different from WSUS or SCCM in this regard, it's par for the course.

Akshila
Akshila
Manager (Sri Lanka)
Biens de consommation, 51–200 employés

ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus

Commentaires : Overall this is really user-friendly patch deployment solution.

Considering other solutions, This has next-level agent-based patch deployment architecture and that helps me to hassle-free patch deployment. And also the dashboard is well designed and very user-friendly. For deploy patches, we only have to select the patch from the list and select the branch where we need to deploy the patch.

the price of the client license is really high and need more bandwidth power to run this.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Akshila, Glad that our product helped with your patching requirements. In case of any queries/feedback, do write to patchmanagerplus-support@manageengine.com

Valente
IT Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501–1 000 employés

Efficient patching and endpoint compliance auditing

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent customer support and comprehensive patching.

Automated Patch Deployments: You can automate the entire patch management process, including scanning for missing patches, testing, approval, and deployment. This saves time and ensures hassle-free patching.

remediation of agents that have not configured correctly can be tricky.

Andrew
Director of Technology (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

A simpler life

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I love that I can automatically approve and push out updates - in many ways, a true 'set it and forget it' application. Although I do I check in frequently to make sure our organization is in good shape.

There are a few places where the vocabulary is not the clearest, but generally speaking that's about it. Works very well and works across all platforms.

Andrew
IT Administrator (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great patch management system!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I really enjoy the experience with Patch manager and we plan on keeping the product going forward.

I really like the patch management system overall. Its has helped us patch machines for all non-microsoft products, as well as replaced our windows update service as well!

The only real negative is that if you do too much at once, the patching really slows down. But its not a big deal - you can work around it.

Mykel
IT Team Leader – Information and Technology (Maurice)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 51–200 employés

Manage Engine Patch Manager

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I am 100% Satisfied person will will be sure going on that app

As we have several company station around the indian ocean, i can be difficult to manage all our equipments with a WSUS server in terms of patching. With Manage Engine, i have all of them in one console and the ease of patching become so Simple and to start up to date. Also with the patching of 3rd Parties software and the total number of 300 K plus of patches already in his inventory.

In fact i would like to say that until now, i have not saw anything wrong with the apps

IT Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Good Patch Management Option

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Its user-friendly interface simplifies the otherwise complex task of keeping software up-to-date across an organization. Additionally, the ability to automate patch deployment, schedule scans, and generate detailed reports ensures that system vulnerabilities are promptly addressed, enhancing overall security posture.

More computer scripting options could be helpful for patching needs.

Nick
IT Tech (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 201–500 employés

Free Trial Review

Commentaires : I'm using the cloud version of PM+. It feels like I'm using an on-premise version that has been migrated to a web interface. You can set up computers as distribution servers to push patches across your network so not everything is going from the cloud. I feel like I'm missing out on the simple easy-to-use SAS that I expected though.

The software has support for many 3rd party apps. I had Heimdal and Action1 installed on my computer a while to test them. The ManageEngine PM+ agent was still able to find more patches I was missing. Installing the Agent is simple and works well.

The UI is not very user friendly because it seems out-of-date. Easy to get lost in the menus and the "Remote Offices" screen is not for what it sounds like. I'm trying to use "remote offices" to split up my departments into groups because the software lacks a feature for that elsewhere. I wanted to be able to customize computer patch policies by OU. You can link your domain and add the computers within an OU, but you can't just select the OU itself. This means if you move computers in/out of the OU, ManageEngine isn't going to recognize the new computers automatically. This feature seems just for adding computers to your portal rather than grouping them. I have multiple domains that aren't connected but I can only have 1 AD connector in ManageEngine. Either I set up a machine that uses VPNs to tunnel into all the sites as the AD connector, or I set up 3 different web portals as different accounts. Not something I should need to do for any SAS solution.

Sam
Network Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Patch Manager Plus Review

Commentaires : We used to manually patch over 250+ servers, now, however, we use patch manager to automate our patching process which frees up an unbelievable about of time with our maintenance process.

I really like the ease of use with this product, the reporting is layed out nicely, and the customer service is excellent.

The initial set up of this software with our current infrastructure was challenging, but after that, it was pretty hassle free.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Sam, Can you elaborate on specific scenarios where you found the initial setup to be challenging? You can write to us at patchcloud-support@manageengine.com

Silviu
End User Support Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

1 month evaluation

Very easy to setup and start deploying the agents. Great to have the option to test and approve patches or just automatically approve. Easy to see available and missing patches and the health of the systems.

A bit of a problem with the Mac agent deployment at a large scale, we had to come up with our own script for it, it clearly shows Macs are not the focus. Some views have a delay in refreshing so you sometimes end up seeing a computer with Patch Completed status but with Patches Missing in a different tab, only to go to the systems tab and see that it says 0 for the number of the missing patches.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Silviu, Thank you for the feedback. We will take the same to the concerned teams. In case of additional queries/feedback, do feel free to write to patchmanagerplus-support@manageengine.com

Robert
CTO (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Patch Manager Plus Improves Security Posture

Patch Manager Plus is fairly easy to configure and automatically deploys Microsoft and third party patches.

The only downside I see is that there isn't much explanation as to why some deployments fail and sometimes it takes a while to find a solution.

Daniel
Manager, Helpdesk (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 1 001–5 000 employés

Trial - Patching Solution

Commentaires : The trial testing has gone great! We are looking for a patching solution and ME has been a great help!

I like the ease of setting up the environment. Pushing out the agents to the machines is an easy process. Being able to see the dashboard of what is missing is great! I like the fact I can push our certain patches if they are more critical.

No cons as of now, but will add some as we use the product going forward.

Charles
Sr. Systems Admin (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Limited support options.

Commentaires : Product is good. Patch manager needs to follow ADmanager/Adaudit chat session support process. It's a painful process to reach out to support and get a timely resolution.

Our organization uses 4 different ManageEngine products and I don't understand why they don't use the same process for support across the board. ADmanager and ADaudit have excellent chat support. They don't hesitate to ingage in a remote session right away to help resolve an issue. I'm not saying patch manager support is bad, I have issues with the process. When using the chat feature, they will not remote in. They only do chat and screen shots. They will only schedule a remote session after going back and forth over email. I think it really hurts the customer.

Can be a bit buggy. They're always pushing new builds. My biggest complaint is the chat support process. It takes to long to resolve an issue, if they resolve it period.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Charles, We're constantly trying to streamline our QA process when it comes to pushing new builds. We'll pass your feedback to the concerned team and ensure the process is improved further. I'll also pass your feedback to the support team to enhance the ticket resolution process as well as overall support experience in future. In case of any future feedback, you can write to us at patchmanagerplus-support@manageengine.com

Administration publique, 5 001–10 000 employés

Don't Delay, Use Patch Manager Plus

While we are an SCCM shop, the use of Patch Manager Plus is amazing. It is easy to use from reporting to pushing patches, querying workstations, and setting up automated deployment rules. This tool has helped us "set it and forgot it" as it just runs (at least for the workstations that can be managed that way). ManageEngine is always looking to better their products and that is what I like about them.

I feel the on-premises Patch Manager Plus environment runs a little slow from a web server and SQL connection. While both servers have plenty of power, just seems the software should respond quicker. This is why we are moving to Patch Manager Plus in the cloud as it is super fast.

Patrick
Help Desk (É.-U.)
Machines, 501–1 000 employés

ManageEngine PatchManager Plus

Commentaires : this tool has helped us keep our remote systems patched

we are now able to patch systems that are remote, a VPN connection is required, we have had a large increase in remote users and this tool helps us keep the remote systems patched, the reboot options gives the end user flexibility on reboot time

dashboard is not that user friendly, takes some time to figure out certain tasks

Rajneesh
Technical Pre-Sales (Australie)

Patching heterogeneous environment

Commentaires : Our Partners and their varied End-client experience no oversight of Success/Failure of patch deployment from SCCM. On the contrary, ME PatchManager Plus makes the job much easier and full control of Patch Deployment via Policies.

Simplified UI, Easy to Setup & Navigate, No need of expensive Consultant for setting up Patch Deployment, Policy based patch Deployment, Great Roadmap, Chat support is Awesome and always pro-active recommendations from ManageEngine.

Nothing at all, Everything is perfect with PatchManager Plus

Martin
Business Relationship Management (Bangladesh)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

The software simplifies the process of identifying, deploying, and managing patches

5,0 il y a 8 mois

It automates the deployment of security patches and updates, reducing the manual effort required to keep systems secure. Our Patch Manager Plus supports various platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, and third-party applications, making it suitable for heterogeneous IT environments. The tool can scan systems for vulnerabilities and prioritize patch deployment based on the criticality of identified vulnerabilities The manages updates for third-party applications, reducing security risks associated with unpatched software.

The extensive feature set may require time to learn.

Kevin
System Admin (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 501–1 000 employés

Patch Manger Plus

The deployment method is great. I really like the fact that it does a inventory scan via agent to show what patches are installed and missing. The granular way of targeting a host or group via custom group and AD groups make patching easier to deal with. WOL, remote reboot, and shutdown is nice to have. Agent deployment comes with several choices from manual, GPO, to pushing out from console.

I think the reporting could be better. I would be good to see better logs/error message when things fail to install whether it an agent or patch deployment.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Kevin, Can you elaborate on what is to be improved pertaining to reports? I'll also pass your feedback to our UI team to enhance the error texts. In case of future feedback, you can write to us at patchmanagerplus-support@manageengine.com

Dibin
Admin (Bahreïn)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

The Ultimate Multi-OS Patch Management Solution

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Because of its amazing value, we can add it to our current suite of solutions without having to divert a sizable portion of our cash from other cybersecurity projects. Using this tool, I can deploy changes without worrying. The dashboard is simple and simply displays pertinent information. Everything has always been top-notch, including the user interface and assistance.

Manage Engines Patch Manager Plus is an automated multi-OS patch management system that can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud according on our requirements. It's convenient to get a fast overview of each endpoint's patch installation process. I could also display a limited set of results by using a filter.

Too many fresh builds were made available in too short a time. It takes too long, and you also have to update the linked endpoints. Users who work remotely may wait to get updates until they are in person at the workplace. Learning the vast feature set could take some time.

Hugo
IT Specialist (Mexique)
Automobile, 201–500 employés

Works but is not a perfect suite

Commentaires : Patch all third-party applications and Windows update is easy.

Easy to set up, customize and deploy. Control over the devices and their pending updates.

Online help is not too clear. Apply the missing patches and restart devices are not working if the user is not signed in. We can't deploy overnight. Drivers need to be applied from the manufacturer website because this software uses Windows update driver database.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Hugo, Thank you for your feedback, we will take it to the concerned teams. In case of further feedback, do write to patchmanagerplus-support@manageengine.com

Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Banque, 201–500 employés

ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus

5,0 il y a 5 mois

ease of use, support, and using it to manage our third party applications

There is nothing that I don't like.

Automobile, 201–500 employés

Excellent Patch Manager

Commentaires : We're still in the trial, but so far this has been a vast improvement over our last Patch Management software system. Decided after 1 day of the trial that we will be purchasing.

Impressive feature set, and hugely flexible configuration. I'm pretty sure this software could be configured to automate patch management in any environment, no matter how obscure the requirements. ManageEngine provide a free one-to-one demo session for all new customers - covering any and all aspects of setup and use. 24 hour support through live-chat facility hosted system available, meaning rapid installation, and no server requirement huge range of 3rd party apps can patch drivers, and even (some) 3rd party a/v definitions

Struggling to think of any weak points. If anything, it would be the time it might take to fully customise the solution to your needs - but that's simply a consequence of such a vast feature set.