Competitor Analysis On Steroids

Publié le 30/10/2018
Abe C.
Business Development
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I bought CatchLetter thinking I will most likely refund the product and after signing up for a couple of competitor campaigns I was hooked. Nothing works better than seeing with your own eyes the drip campaigns and broadcast emails. The magical part is when you see them all lined up in front of you like a chain. You can then easily map their funnel and figure out how to build and optimize yours (and even get some ideas on what to add, tweak and improve).

Inconvénients: The stability of the software. I had to unsubscribe and resubscribe several times to the websites I was monitoring. It is improving with time but I think the team behind Catch Letter still has some work to do there. There are also some dashboard improvements needed but those are coming down the road.

The best ever competitors newsletter spy

Publié le 16/09/2018
Jinu P.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: # The best ever competitors newsletter spy.
# This email marketing tool allows us to compare newsletters and screenshots to see how your
competitors are marketing their products, what copy they are using, and how their newsletters compare to your own. and then we can convert those findings into a downloadable document.
# This tool has many potential useful scenarios we can make it.
#Daily I receive tons of emails from a different company's. catchletter save me to organize all my
newsletters. whenever I ask any features to this product, he never says no.

Inconvénients: # Some emails i'm not receiving. I already discussed with their team. Now they are working hard to fix this. I have nothing to compare this tool, with others in the market.

I didn't know I needed it until I needed it

Publié le 05/10/2018
✔carlos vazquez, mba S.
Director Consultant
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Pleasently surprised :)

Avantages: I do sign up for competitor lists to peek behind their strategies but I've gotten to the point that my inbox is REALLY cluttered. Catch Letter gives me a unique email address to use to signup for my competitor lists and it collects all of my emails. It keeps them organized so I can easily view the chain of messages from my competitors.

Inconvénients: Currently, I'd like to see a visual flow chart of the email timings and their order. I'd like to also be able to tag individual emails so that I can easily filter search results based off of an indoctrination email for everyone I'm monitoring. I'd also encourage the company to change up the email domain, this way there are multiple options.

***WARNING! Highly Addictive Software

Publié le 30/09/2018
David N.
Design, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Look here, Catchletter is a tool that is simply to use, and causes obsessive behaviours. You can't have enough data or email swipes of your competitors - what they are selling, blogs they are using, content, content... Saves you the trouble of filing and cataloguing in your own inbox. Use it all for inspiration, CTAs, newsletters, and offers... Break down the copy, layout. Top product, have spent tens of thousands on software and this is best value for money... Save your money and time with copy writers...

Inconvénients: Could add a notes section to make comments on the sequences you are swiping.

So organized, no more lame Gmail search

Peter P.
President/Founder
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The thing about Gmail search is that it returns too many false results that I'm not looking for. That makes it impossible to find the emails I need. CatchLetter organizes them all in neat, beautiful inboxes. So easy to find everything. Can't wait for the additional features like ad spying too.

Inconvénients: It's a new platform, so there are some bugs to work out still. But founder is responsive and has some new features up his sleeve. I wish we didn't have to make separate email addresses for EACH website though - that gets tedious. Should be one email address for every mailing list I want to join.

My best kept secret weapon I never want the competition to know I use!

Publié le 16/09/2018
Aaron M.
Co-Founder & Business Development SalesRep.ai
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The software is easy to use and the support has been fantastic every time I have a question.

Avantages: CatchLetter allows me to see what the big influencers and competition is doing in their email marketing! This is an amazingly powerful marketing tool that effectively dissects others email marketing campaigns.

Inconvénients: Nothing, other than I wished I had known about this incredible tool years ago!

envoyé par FunnelBake le 18/09/2018

Thank you so much Aaron for that wonderful review. I am so glad that CatchLetter is helping you effectively under what some of the biggest influencers are doing. For small companies or large, the best way to learn marketing is by learning from the top people in the industry.

Game changer for us

Publié le 03/10/2018
Michael P.
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is the easiest software I have ever used. Enter a website - get a custom emailadress - subscribe to the newsletter - done.... the rest is sitting and watching the mails fly in.
Competitor analysis is becoming so easy. The tagging and sorting system allows to find your competitors' emails in no time and find out what is working best for them:
I am now (10/2018) looking forward to the items on the roadmap that make this tool even better. A definitive recommendation!

Inconvénients: that it only came out now and not like 3 years ago

One of the Best and Awesome Spy Tool Ever

Publié le 24/09/2018
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The best value for money by helping analyze, store, organize and recreate the competitor's emails.

Avantages: Grabs all incoming emails, take automatic snapshots of them, and present them to you with full analytics in a comfortable to read dashboard.

Inconvénients: I haven't really found anything negative yet.

Great tool

Publié le 17/09/2018
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I really like how the tool allows me to spy on my competitors. Must have for every Internet marketer.

Inconvénients: It is a bit rough around the edges but that is because it is very new to the market. I hope they polish it in the coming weeks.

envoyé par FunnelBake le 18/09/2018

Thank you so much. I am glad that you are enjoying the tool. We are still in early stages and learning from what our customers want. Our roadmap is rock solid and in next 3 months, this software will be a must needed tool by every month that relies on email marketing even slightly.

A unique tool you never knew you needed

Publié le 20/09/2018
Vijay B.
Head of Operations
Sports, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Good Support Wonderful software Used right can be an extremely good tool both for strategy as well as learning

Avantages: The sheer range of application of this software is amazing. In a field like sport where email marketing is still not very mature in India, it allows me to understand emails sen t by the top professionals in this field

Inconvénients: Nothing really but it can always improve

Catchletter first impression.

Publié le 06/11/2018
Trevor W.
head of Sales And Marketing.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Support has been excellent which bodes well for a new software application as I expect some small teething problems. So with fat rsponse times to support tickets its comforting.

Avantages: It was very simple to use. and I was collecting emails within minutes.

Inconvénients: Not being able to view stored emails in a list view.

Great service which lets you spy on your competitors

Brian N.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great overall experience thus far.

Avantages: Manually mapping out competitor funnels and emails was pretty tedious before this. I like how everything's laid out for easy access.

Inconvénients: Teething problems mostly. Some downtime with the site but I believe they've addressed this.

Great bit of software

Publié le 02/11/2018
Gavin E.
Creative Director
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use, great for keeping your inbox free from newsletters and a great wat to improve your email marketing skills.

Inconvénients: Can take a little while for things to start coming through when you first add a site but speed has improved recently.

Catch Letter makes it easy to build an email swipe file

Publié le 30/10/2018
Website Development & Marketing Manager
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've been able to map competitors emailing campaigns and see their strategies, which makes it easier for me to come up with new and improved ideas for my own marketing.

Avantages: I like how easy it was to get set up using Catch Letter. You add a campaign and it gives you a unique email, which you use to opt in to mailing lists. From there it starts collecting every email and organizes them so they're easy to sift through and analyze.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a way to import past emails. They're supposed to be adding that in, and when its available I think it's a perfect solution for what it does.

Awesome addition to my tech stack

Publié le 24/09/2018
Shaun davis C.
Managing Director
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Everything is all in one place and it's very easy to manage. I love it.

Avantages: It's easy to use and saves my inbox from getting rammed with competitor spams.

Inconvénients: None that I can find. The software seems fully baked :)

Awesome results!

Publié le 23/12/2018
Marketing, Brand Management, Advertising and Digital Analyst
Marketing et publicité, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to use tool that help you to receive and analize the emails and email canpaigns of your competition

Avantages: Easy to use
Very intuitive
Fast and solid results

Inconvénients: Waiting for the custom domain option to be available

Great software

Publié le 06/10/2018
Blair U.
SEO Master
Internet, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: Wonderful

Avantages: How easy it is to work,Many uses for it,Good support,creator keeps on making it better

Inconvénients: Nothing wrong with this program overall

Biggest insight for your marketing

Publié le 15/09/2018
Nickolas I.
Agency owner
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am sick and tired of a filled inbox and started to use sanebox and other tools. The problem was that I did not get marketing emails, that I sometimes want for research purposes. Cashletter makes it so simple to separate business and private - Highly recooment it

Avantages: Easy to get started, do what it says and works on smart phone !

Inconvénients: I havent really found anything negative yet

envoyé par FunnelBake le 17/09/2018

Thank you so much Nick, we are glad that CatchLetter has helped you save time and help you analyze emails in a much better and smarter way.

The perfect tool for Marketers!

Thomas K.
Digital Marketer
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Catchletter is a great tool. It does one thing, it's simple but it does it well. It's the perfect tool to spy on competitors and/or get ideas on what is working and what market leaders are doing. Udit, the founder, has great plans for the software and uses it daily for his own businesses. It's a must have tool for any marketer!

Avantages: - Ease of Use
- Great support
- Fair prices
- Friendly founder who values his customers

Inconvénients: - Custom domain missing (but coming soon I hear!)

Catchletter is AMAZING!

Publié le 17/09/2018
Thiago C.
Design, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We use it daily at Deer Designer and now we don't have to spend time thinking about onboarding emails, marketing campaigns... it does it all for you! Not only the product is great, but the team behind it, which is very responsive and caring. I can't recommend it enough!

Inconvénients: UI needs a bit of love, but I spoke to the founder and they're focusing on that next.

Awesome Sauce!

Publié le 06/11/2018
Tiffany H.
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I picked this software up on a whim, and I'm so very pleased that I did.

Avantages: I love the way Catchletter allows me to "spy" on my competitors and swipe and learn from their e-mail marketing materials.

Inconvénients: On the plan that I signed up for I can only monitor 25 websites. I wish that number were higher.

Great Product!

Publié le 02/10/2018
Kiril G.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Finding what the emails my competitor is sending to people. I'm able to easily track and see the emails. Works great for trying to see what I need to do with my own email campaigns

Avantages: Helps you easily track competitor's emails.

Inconvénients: Unsure of what I dislike about the software, it does as described.

Great Value for money !!!

Publié le 03/11/2018
Raj E.
Banque, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Saves time for copy writing, use for getting all competitor tricks.

Inconvénients: Nothing major ...
Hope they are able to automate the enrollment process fully

Best Email Monitoring Tool Out there!

Publié le 18/09/2018
Aazar ali S.
Cofounder & CMO
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have one tool to understand email onboarding now :)

Avantages: The software easy to use and intuitive. It has the need that I never knew I had.

Inconvénients: It is work in progress. The software nothing to dislike about yet.