En savoir plus sur OnBoard

OnBoard est un logiciel de gestion virtuelle des réunions de conseil d'administration et de direction. Régissez en toute confiance où que vous soyez. Commencez la version d'essai gratuite/obtenez une démo dès maintenant.

En savoir plus sur OnBoard

Ease of use, and utility. Analytics component is great as an added incentive to keep all members invested.

It is disappointing that the Actions functionality comes at an additional cost.

OnBoard - Notes

4,9

OnBoard a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 986 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OnBoard ?

Wendy
Wendy
Executive Director
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

OnBoard Keeps me on-board!

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Kara
Kara
Data Manager (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

Great Board Management Tool!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Having board files in one location will cut down on the amount of Trustees needing me to track things down and will serve as a secondary backup of our precious files. Customer service is astounding, especially compared to what I experienced or see available with a more expensive, similar platform I demoed, and the interface is more modern than the other platform as well. So OnBoard looks and feels great and was well received. My life has improved since adding this feature, saving hours with creating Board materials.

This was a great cloud-based portal for full management of board materials, easy creation of Board Books, and creation of an archive in one location. This replaced a home-brewed portal that was difficult to use and clunky. Now, I can easily create and update board books instead of wasting precious time making manual, difficult updates using Adobe Pro. Great customer support.

Some features we don't have since unfortunately they cost extra. We also have a difficult usage case that has required some workarounds but that is on us for being complicated. I hope one day they allow more than one Zoom platform to be connected to the account.

Alternatives envisagées : BoardEffect

Pourquoi choisir OnBoard : Our home brewed Drupal solution was hard to use and our IT Department required too many hoops to use off the company property. With OnBoard, you can log in securely through MFA at home or at work, which is much easier for Trustees to use, and OnBoard is easier to both manage and use than our home brewed product.

Pourquoi passer à OnBoard : Cost, customer support, comparison of experiences with sales reps, how the competing sales rep treated me when I said we picked OnBoard, and the look of the interface

Babita
Assistant Manager (Inde)
Conseil en gestion, 201-500 employés

Most efficient and simplified Board Management software for corporates and professionals !

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : OnBoard is the most affordable solution for conducting seamless board and business meetings in efficient and uninterrupted manner. It is embedded with secure messaging service which helps in easy sharing of messages and helps to collaborate effectively. It is the most promising and unique application platform which helps to automate the end to end business organizing activities and conduct the meetings in better way. The meeting agenda is created in automated way through agenda builder and provide detailed meeting analytics for effective decision making and records for later purpose. Cost effective solution for businesses. Advanced meeting prep helps in better outcome.

Most interactive user friendly interface which is easily operated by professionals for organizing the board meetings in proactive and streamlined manner. It helps in organizing the meetings intelligently and attain the proper governance and compliance throughout the in the corporates. Running the online board meetings is no more a trouble these days as OnBoard is proven to be a great solution for the same. It is an unified management software operated through multiple ends without any lag and brings the efficiency in running the meetings in smooth manner. Uncomplicated running of business meetings through OnBoard.

Sometimes, it often shows buffering and slow landing of pages in the application platform. This may happen due to slow and intermittent internet connectivity. The software runs on decent internet bandwidth and can be further improved if it starts working seamlessly without any interruptions on speed of 2G.

Alternatives envisagées : Process Street, Rocketlane et Totango

Pourquoi passer à OnBoard : OnBoard is the best of all. It is widely accepted application platform amongst business users and has great performance output. It has least number of bugs due to which its preference is on higher side and more and more users prefers the software. The meeting administration features are quite simplified and user friendly so it is best chosen software.

Jordyn
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Onboard is super helpful

Commentaires : I've had a very good experience with onboard. I've helped to integrate it into our advisory team and they love the fact that we can be more digital and print less. Our clients appreciate that we are taking on this green initiative within the company as well.

-saves a ton of money on printing costs -can easily replace and add documents to a presentation -you can add users with different permissions to different sections of the meeting -you can save resources to the resources tab for offline use (no need to access a network drive) -great for meetings when the team is travelling

-it is not easy to view documents within the software. Every time you upload a new document, the book re-builds so you cannot see the document until the book is done building

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the software and that it's helped your team. As for the builder, that can be a bit of a blessing and a curse. It updates, so your board members will have always up-to-date information, but it can be tough for you and it always updating.

Selma
Content Manager (Algérie)
Internet, 2-10 employés

A Comprehensive Review of Board

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, Board is an excellent tool for streamlining board operations and keeping track of important documents. It is easy to use and provides a secure platform for storing information.

Board is an excellent tool for streamlining board operations and makes it easier to access and store important documents. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use which makes it easy to keep track of all the information.

While Board is a great tool, it can be difficult to search through all the documents and find what you are looking for. Additionally, it can be a bit costly for some organizations.

Deputy Company Secretary (R.-U.)
Recherche, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great product and good value

Commentaires : I have had a very positive experience with OnBoard, from the initial sales conversations right through to the feedback sessions as a client. Customer Service has been very good and the product has worked very well for us. It has greatly reduced the time spent producing paper packs and been very useful in meetings.

Simple to use from both an administrators and users perspective. Switch from paper packs to online packs was much simpler than we anticipated. OnBoard listen to recommendations and suggestions from clients and implement them where possible - in the 12 months or so we've been using the product, I've seen a few upgrades which were a direct response to a request from clients. They are regularly updating and innovating to improve the product, which is great to see.

Operates a little differently to other well known board pack software, so users familiar with other types may need more guidance to get used to OnBoard. Notifications that uploads have been unsuccessful are a little too subtle - meaning that you can miss it if you are working quickly (as we so often are during board pack creation).

Alternatives envisagées : Diligent Boards et Brainloop BoardRoom

Pourquoi passer à OnBoard : We felt that the OnBoard product offered the best functionality for us and at the most reasonable price.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the software from both a board and administrator position. We appreciate the feedback about notifications, and I will bring that to Product. Otherwise, let us know if you need anything!

Executive Assistant to the Head of School (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Excellent combination of value and options

Commentaires : OnBoard has streamlined my work as the Board Admin and has allowed board members access to all files they should have access to whenever they need it. Not all board members are quick to adopt the new system and this is causing a lag in the full usage for our company but this is a people issue, not a tech issue. The tech is very easy and fairly intuitive.

OnBoard is easy to administer and easy to use. It allows me to configure the different areas as I need to and grant granular permissions. It is a great value for the non-profit business that needs to be agile with reliable access to all the items board members could need.

The only item I wish could be better is the integration with Zoom. The feature works fine but when board members or hosts use the Zoom link inside OnBoard they lose some functionality. To get around this I have taken to posting the Zoom link for the meeting in its title and ask the board members to copy and paste the link into their browser. If they didn't want full use of all Zoom options they are welcome to use the link provided inside the portal.

Alternatives envisagées : BoardEffect et Boardable

Pourquoi passer à OnBoard : OnBoard was the best mix of options and price. I don't feel as though we lost any features we wanted but we saved a good deal of money going with OnBoard.

Carla
Finance Director (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

OnBoard for trade association board usage

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Training was great - it was one-on-one and over the internet. It made getting questions answered easy and allowed us to focus on the features we could not figure out on our own. The customer service/correspondence is amazing.

Simple to use, easy to train new users. Can upload multiple file types without the need to make all files pdf. It is constantly improving and notifications are sent out to alert you to the new features.

Features are sold in suites with no ability to pick off certain aspects that are more important than others.

Alternatives envisagées : BoardPaq, Diligent Boards et Boardable

Pourquoi passer à OnBoard : This had a better price point and was more user friendly for our small organization

Executive Assistant to the Provost (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés

Easy interface

Commentaires : Most functionalities in OnBoard are much easier to use, both as an administrator and as a user. Customer service response has been good, but there are some features that they haven't been able to improve upon (ie agenda).

The OnBoard portal is easy for our board members to use with fewer clicks to get the information they need for their meeting. The view is the same from different devices which makes it easier for them to move between laptop and phone views. Having access to AGB resources is invaluable.

The feature I would like to see improved the most is the downloaded version of the agenda to Word from the agenda created on the site. It takes a lot of formatting changes to make it look good. The version that downloads is very difficult to read. We have tried uploading our own agenda, but then we lose the nice online version when we pull up the meeting book.

Jessica
Project Architect (Jordanie)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

One-stop-shop for coordinating and managing everything related to virtual meetings

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Virtual meetings have become an essential matter for us, and on a daily basis we organize and participate in meetings remotely, and OnBoard has helped us organize all the affairs of remote meetings, and since using it, managing the agenda, writing minutes of meetings, as well as tracking notes and participating in tasks and reports related to them is done properly, and it is also wonderful that every It is saved and archived on the cloud in an organized manner.

I appreciate the fact that OnBoard is an exceptional tool, skills can be picked up quickly, and virtual meetings can be started without any complications. I greatly appreciate the speed of executing orders with OnBoard, as well as the distinctive dashboard that enables us to easily set up the agenda, schedule appointments, and also set up links, as the importance of this increases the level of realism. I also like the dashboard because I can review the comments of colleagues and managers and respond to them directly. I also find that sharing tasks and compiling reports is very flexible with OnBoard, as all members can actively participate. Also great is the way OnBoard provides for taking minutes of meetings, updating them, adding notes and alerts, all of which are saved in an organized manner and we can also access them easily.

I did not find things difficult with OnBoard, as its distinctive design and high capabilities enabled us to manage virtual meetings as required.

Austen
Development Manager (Thaïlande)
Automobile, 201-500 employés

Meeting and Conference Life Saver

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : This platform is a must-have if you are tasked with collating materials for meetings and organizing all material after the fact. The level of organization and time saved using this program more than pays for the fees.

I no longer stress out over how to organize documents, minutes, and communication for large meetings. I sit in and host 3-6 meetings a week, and felt very scattered for years. Now, documenting and creating required records, be it for training, OSHA, or internal collaboration take about an hour to prepare and finalize. If an employee can't attend the meeting, I patch them in remotely. After the meetings, I can send follow-up reminders to the attendees, disseminate follow-up documents, and/or share the meeting minutes with superiors.

Analytics could be upgraded to dig deeper into employee attendance, input, and overall activity with the platform. A few minor issues with different elements of the system not communicating in real-time....such as agenda and minutes.

Nichole
Executive Assistant (Canada)
Banque, 201-500 employés

First year review

Commentaires : Very pleased with OnBoard and the feedback we have received. Blows our last provider out of the water.

Easy to use as an administrator, user friendly for board members, streamlined processes built in, technology works

No expense management system built in, but something that could be added in the future possibly

Alternatives envisagées : Nasdaq Boardvantage

Pourquoi choisir OnBoard : Technology consistently failed, things never worked as they were supposed, no auto sync, login issues, etc.

Logiciel antérieur : Aprio

Pourquoi passer à OnBoard : Products were very similar overall, but preferred OnBoard and the service provided.

Sarah
Senior Executive and Governance Coordinator (É.-U.)
Philanthropie, 11-50 employés

Great Product So Far

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Great customer service from day one, and I mean from the first sales/demo meeting we had with them. We were given a lot of support to successfully manage a trial. Our salesperson took the time to help figure out a process for us to incorporate our e-voting needs.

The voting tools are fantastic. Approvals were really the biggest function we were looking for and the fact that you can integrate a discussion in to an approval has made our e-voting process very smooth

Although this is really intuitive on the user end, I had a real learning curve figuring out some of the admin features. This could be in part that this portal is completely unlike the one we used in the past. The customer success manager has been great - willing to schedule as much time as we need.

Alternatives envisagées : Nasdaq Boardvantage et Boardable

Pourquoi choisir OnBoard : wanted something more streamlined and less "clunky" - easier for board members

Logiciel antérieur : BoardEffect

Pourquoi passer à OnBoard : knowledgeable staff, better tools

Malissa
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

OnBoard Review

Commentaires : We are new to OnBoard, using it just with a beta group at our last board meeting. We intend a full roll-out to the board at our next meeting in a few months. I have been very impressed with the product so far. In addition, the support I've received as far as training goes has been very helpful in getting our portal established.

I like the ease of creating meetings and then making changes and edits to those meetings. Having changes updated immediately and for those changes to be readily available is very important to us as we go through our book building process. Before using OnBoard, something as minor as a meeting location change would require emails to committee members, etc. Now, we just have to update the meeting in OnBoard and the information is accurate and up-to-date.

I would like more controls when it comes to the PDF version of the board book. Having the ability to add a bookmark or something to a page, where you can access it in a flash, would be helpful. Maybe this option is available and I just haven't figured it out yet.

Alternatives envisagées : BoardPAC

Pourquoi passer à OnBoard : The relationship with AGB and the resulting discount on pricing was very influential in our decision to go with OnBoard.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad that ease of use is really coming through for you and that you've changed your whole processes to better accommodate it. There are options to make annotations or notes and then search them. Maybe that would help? Either way, I will be sure to bring up a "bookmark" feature to Product.

Cheryl
Director of Foundation Operations (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Essential Tool for our Organization.

I have been surprised how quickly OnBoard became an essential tool for our organization and how quickly our Board of Directors embraced this new technology for not only distributing our meeting materials, but also as a secure platform that allows our Directors to access information and records. Prior to using OnBoard, we were compiling our meeting materials into binders for each individual Director and every attendee to the meeting and not only was it time consuming and costly to produce these binders, but we would often incur an expense to print something that would be outdated by the time the meeting occurred. With OnBoard, we can update information in our Board Book with a few clicks of the mouse. I have heard from multiple members of our Board how much they appreciate OnBoard and feel the platform has enabled us to create a cleaner, more appealing, and more streamlined presentation of our meeting materials. Although there are features that do not align with the operations of our foundation, I use OnBoard almost daily. We have a very active Board who is managing a lot of exciting work for our foundation and we seem to constantly be preparing for a meeting - from the onset, the OnBoard platform contributed to completing our meeting picture and it never felt like a burden or hurdle because it is so user friendly.

OnBoard constantly wants to send out updates on behalf of our organization when I make updates to a meeting agenda, visibility, or materials and the mandate within our organization is to have communication directly with our Directors so we know what is being communicated. It would be great if I could set a default to not be asked about notifying our members as often as I am; however, I think it is important to note that when I do encounter an issue or want to provide feedback about how we want to be able to use the platform, everyone I have encountered with OnBoard has been extremely open and welcome the feedback.

Miriam
Board Secretary (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 11-50 employés

OnBoard Provides Ease of Access and Security for Board of Trustees

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Regardless of our board desiring to maintain an in-person meeting format coming out of the pandemic, we are still utilizing the benefits of OnBoard for material distribution, highlighting important information, maintaining current contact details and up-to-date calendar information for upcoming meetings. OnBoard has been a huge support to our Board of Trustees.

I am constantly impressed with OnBoard and their continuous improvements. We implemented OnBoard prior to COVID shutting us down and were so thankful to have the technology to enable us to share materials and conduct elections and receive approvals all online. The time this system has saved us is tremendous, but the ease access and security of materials online has been even greater. Trustees can now take action on items while traveling using a phone, tablet or computer without waiting for a package to be delivered. Meeting materials can also be reviewed and stored online providing easy access to current agendas as well as past meeting reference of actions and materials. Binders are not left behind on tables, pages are not lost and we have confidence in the security of the materials online.

The challenge for us with OnBoard is simply the fact that we want all of the features and yet because of recent financial challenges that our university has faced we are holding tight to budget dollars and maintaining what we have with OnBoard which is still so much better than nothing! We dream of the future capabilities as there is so much to offer any company.

Christie
Operations Manager (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

OnBoard - A Great Product for Board Management

Commentaires : I love the ease of use and structure/organization that OnBoard helps our organization obtain. It has made meeting materials and meeting structure so much easier. I love that all the features are readily available in one place. I would recommend this product to other orgs but noting that it is fairly costly for a not for profit.

As an organization we set up at least 3-4 meetings a month and it has really helped to streamline our process. Everything is now in one place. We also use the survey tool monthly and appreciate it's ease of use.

Approvals could be easier to use. I don't love that when changes are made in the back end sometimes it affects permissions that were set up long before hand. If you made an upgrade our board directors should still be able to access their usual meetings.

Alternatives envisagées : Boardable

Pourquoi passer à OnBoard : Clean presentation, ease of use,

Brad
SVP and CLO (É.-U.)
Banque, 2-10 employés

Long Time User

Commentaires : I have been a user of the software for nearly 8 years and through two different institutions. Both times the institution converted from paper reports and unsecured delivery of Board and Committee material. This software provides security, ease and convenience updating material all the way through the meeting life cycle and simple yet permanent archival of the entire meeting package. Additionally, it can be used for any meeting that requires documentation be delivered to Committee members with a permanent record of material maintained. The ability to have an electronic vote which includes a complete communication string attached and maintained also makes life much easier for busy outside Directors and outside Committee members. Both institutions where I have used this software have achieved greater efficiency and very consistent documentation.

There is not just one thing I like most. First I like the ease of use by both the party delivering the material and the receiver of the information. I like the security provided so sensitive and private corporate information is maintained by the company. I like the voting functionality and the ability to comment and question within the voting function.

Not much I don’t like about the software.

Mandy
Executive Assistant (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

OnBoard - Revolutionising Board Meetings

Commentaires : OnBoard has been revolutionary for those of us that manage meetings in our organisation. The system is easy to use, inituitive and when you run into an issues, there is always someone available to help you out. The developers are always open to feedback on how the user experience can be improved and will make changes if required.
OnBoard has taken the stress out of managing and preparing for Board meetings as well as addressing our organisations commitment to operating in a more sustainable manner by significantly reducing the amount of paper previously used to print out meeting packs.

We were able to fully integrate the OnBoard portal into our meeting system to ensure an immediately positive impact to both administrators and users of the system. From an administrators perspective, the ease of use meant that setting up and preparing for meetings was straightforward but most of all, the time saved was significant mainly due to the fact that printed board packs were no longer an issue. Last minute changes to agendas and papers are not an issue, just a quick edit on the portal and everyone is updated straight way.

Not many negatives to report other than when Board members didnt fully understand how to use the system at first, there were a lot of queries but now that they are up and running they all love it!

Yvonne
Manager, Board Relations (Canada)
Événementiel, 51-200 employés

OnBoard has made my Board management tasks a breeze!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : My board materials are now professionally housed in one place with an easy interface for my board to navigate and obtain whatever they need. The agenda timer has encouraged speakers to be more mindful of the meeting progress and keep things running on track. As an administrator, I appreciate the visibility into meeting analytics to know how they board is engaging with what we're posting.

My top 3 benefits since using OnBoard include: 1. Very reliable customer/implementation support and ability to hold on-demand training sessions for our board members if/when needed. 2. Very user-friendly and streamlined dashboards to keep my board aware of what they need to pay attention to 3. Meeting minutes builder makes it so much easier to capture my minutes that fumbling with templates and paper notes as before.

Overall I'm very satisfied but would appreciate minor tweaks such as being able to see a preview of the notifications my end users receive before they go out or screenshots of samples within the training guides. Also, further customization in the layout of the meeting minutes builder, the ability to attach multiple links and documents to announcements posts rather than just one per announcement, and less clicks to view annotations within the board book + a reply button to annotations instead of the need to post a separate message.

Alternatives envisagées : BoardEffect et Nasdaq Boardvantage

Pourquoi choisir OnBoard : Need for improved and streamlined document, communications, and meeting management. OnBoard's interface and added features are a huge bonus (analytics, built-in surveys, voting, etc.)

Pourquoi passer à OnBoard : Pricing and user interface look and feel

Diane
Director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Electronic Meetings

1. Allows for my providers to access and review materials prior to meetings 2. Allows the facilitator to project meeting materials via Apple TV and other AV 3. Easy to use

OnBoard works very well for our needs. No cons.

Alternatives envisagées : BoardEffect

Logiciel antérieur : BoardEffect

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review! We are very happy to hear that you have no cons for our software. Ease of use is always top of mind and will continue to be. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Angela
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés

OnBoard your Team for Success!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Since we first started using this software, there have been some great updates. They are always willing to hear your suggestions to improve it. The Help Center is fantastic, they are quick to respond and always willing to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our initial point of contact and training is amazing. She does a great job of explaining so those who are not tech saavy may understand. They even offer 1:1 training to help get acclimated to the software!

What I like most about OnBoard is being able to provide an agenda with the board materials online so that we no longer have to create binders with all the materials. Everything is organized and board members are able to find what they need when they need it. This was a huge asset when we went into the pandemic and had to have meetings via Zoom. Not to mention no worries about sending documents that were to large over email.

I wish that once materials are made available and board members make annotations that they wouldn't be lost when updating those documents after being published. It makes sense why, I just wish that wasn't a thing as so often materials are updated late.

Clare
Clerk (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Moving on OnBoard was an excellent choice!

Commentaires : We moved to OnBoard from a different online board portal and difference is astounding. We compared numerous other providers and OnBoard stood out instantly. The support and customer service from day one has been exemplary, all our queries, suggestions and requests have been taken ‘on board’. The team are one step ahead and are often informing us of developments that we can incorporate that we hadn’t previously considered. I would have no hesitation in recommending the company or the product.

This product is so user friendly for both admin and users. Its clear, concise and does everything we need plus more which has helped develop the way in which we work. Our users are much more engaged with this product and it makes the process of running meetings much smoother.

I have no complaints - this product is so useful.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad to read that you aren't having any challenges with the software. It's also great to read that you are finding our update useful and that ease of use is really coming across for you.

Nandy
Administrative Assistant (Barbade)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Onboard Makes Life Easy

Commentaires : I love Onboard, I am an administrator of the product for my company and I use it daily to upload policies and procedures so that our BOD can review and give their input instead of calling meetings for that. It makes life so easy especially in this environment.

Ease of use Ability to schedule a meeting and create a book within the agenda with all necessary documents instead of emailing multiple documents. The ability to vote on on different documents and place signatures. Makes like easier. Can take minutes as meetings are ongoing. Customer service is top notch, they are always reaching out to ensure we are satisfied with the product. We use it to approve loans and do surveys. The ability to prevent downloading of sensitive documents, they are secure.

I would like them to incorporate MS Teams so that I can do everything via the software. I know they have zoom but MS Teams would be nice.

Cynthia
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Idiot Proof Technology

Commentaires : We've solved the complex issue of getting vast amounts of information to our Board members in a timely manner prior to board meetings. With OnBoard you can upload the files as they are completed and the program automatically creates the board packet which is seamless. We can upload policies, reference documents, etc. in easy to use and find folders. The whole system is a tremendous time saver. As for support, the staff is excellent, friendly, knowledgeable and kind.

The features I like the most about this software is that everything is very intuitive. As a professional whose first or second language is NOT mine, I appreciate the way OnBoard developed this technology. It's super intuitive, easy to pick up and use and virtually idiot proof. I started using OnBoard sooner after I started this position and after some 30-minute training sessions and mucking about the site, I understood the programming well enough to strike out on my own.

If there is anything to like LEAST it most likely has to do with my "user error." The software is easy to use, super intuitive and easy for our Board members to use and access.

Tim
Director of IT (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Product just works as expected

Commentaires : It has been very easy to use and we have had very few times that we had need of support.

We liked that it was device agnostic. Some on our board were having difficulty reading documents on the iPad and are able to use their laptops now.

While the granular permissions are great, they are also the most frequent problem that we have. When a meeting/resource is created, the creator is the only admin unless they specifically give others admin rights. When we get support requests, the cause is typically because permissions on the meeting/resource weren't setup right and our other admins can't see the details to explain to the creator what is wrong. All we can do is say, "It's something in the permissions".