Avis clients sur OnBoard

par Passageways

• Service client

En savoir plus sur OnBoard

OnBoard est un logiciel de gestion des conseils d'administration qui sait satisfaire les directeurs. Profitez d'une version d'essai gratuite de 30 jours sans aucun engagement dès aujourd'hui.

En savoir plus sur OnBoard

368 avis affichés

Sean C.
Chief Technology Officer
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 06/06/2019

"Simple and Effective Board Managment"

Commentaires: OnBoard has completely revolutionised the way we organise and hold board meetings. Due to the nature of our organisation, our trustees and board sub-committees hold a large number of meetings throughout the year. In the past, this caused a huge amount of overhead for our Company Secretary and EA's who organise the meetings, put together board packs, etc. OnBoard provides us with an easy to use platform for our admins to organise these meetings, create board packs, hold votes/approvals, and obtain signatures when necessary. What would previous take days our hours, now takes minutes.

Avantages: Overall, the simplicity of OnBoard is it's strongest feature. With minimal training, our admins were able to quickly begin creating meetings and board packs. Simply put, OnBoard is a highly effective system that does exactly what we need it to do, without a mass of unnecessary features. It's also worth commenting on the strength of Passageways customer support. Our account manager worked very closely with us through every step of the implementation process, helping us with the initial setup of the system as well as training for our admins. Passageways also setup a number of training sessions for our Trustees, ensuring they were completely comfortable using the platform before go-live, which has lead to a high level of user adoption.

Inconvénients: There is very little to dislike, however the left to right menu layout may be slightly confusing to some users who may be more familiar with a traditional top-down/webpage layout.

envoyé par Passageways le 29/08/2019

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnBoard Board Management Software! We really try to make ease of use our top priority when incorporating updates into our software. Our Customer Success Team was thrilled by the huge compliment as well.

• Publié le 06/06/2019
Heather F.
Sr. Associate, Board Relations
Administration publique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/02/2020

"Easy to Use and Responsive Customer Service"

Commentaires: We have used online board books for over 6 years, but just within the last year switched to using OnBoard. Going to from hard copy materials to digital is a HUGE time and money saver, but switching from a basic agenda book system to OnBoard has simply made everyone's days more efficient. OnBoard provides a one-stop shop for my board members. It makes their service to our organization more professional and my service to them a lot easier and less time consuming. Additionally, the customer service at OnBoard is phenomenal. They take every concern and suggestion seriously and judiciously. That was an extremely nice perk that I didn't expect.

Avantages: The program is easy to use and quick to implement. Users can be set up in minutes and begin working right away. I also like that there is a built in resources section so the app can be an all in one portal for users.

Inconvénients: This is some slight lag time in building agendas - my fingers type faster than the program saves - and I often have to go back retype items that didn't save in time. Would also like a little more customization in the emails sent, the agenda templates, and table of contents template.

• Publié le 14/02/2020
Kyla E.
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Enseignement supérieur, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/04/2020

"Best Board Portal Software Available"

Commentaires: OnBoard has been great. The care team helped through every step of the process, from implementation to continued and ongoing support. They are very responsive to feature requests and are constantly working to improve the platform and add useful features. It has evolved a lot (for the better) even since our implementation just under a year ago.

Avantages: OnBoard is a "one stop shop" for all matters related to Board business and Board Meetings. It can host not only meeting information, but policy manuals, communications, eSignatures, and more. It has streamlined more than just our meetings.

Inconvénients: Export formatting/customization could be better, but the fact that the software is able to export data is very useful. I have to reformat agenda exports quite a bit to fit our standard, but at least I'm not starting from scratch. The export function is still very useful.

• Publié le 14/04/2020
Jordyn D.
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/11/2019

"Onboard is super helpful "

Commentaires: I've had a very good experience with onboard. I've helped to integrate it into our advisory team and they love the fact that we can be more digital and print less. Our clients appreciate that we are taking on this green initiative within the company as well.

Avantages: -saves a ton of money on printing costs
-can easily replace and add documents to a presentation
-you can add users with different permissions to different sections of the meeting
-you can save resources to the resources tab for offline use (no need to access a network drive)
-great for meetings when the team is travelling

Inconvénients: -it is not easy to view documents within the software. Every time you upload a new document, the book re-builds so you cannot see the document until the book is done building

envoyé par Passageways le 22/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the software and that it's helped your team. As for the builder, that can be a bit of a blessing and a curse. It updates, so your board members will have always up-to-date information, but it can be tough for you and it always updating.

Karen G.
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

"OnBoard ROCKS!"

Commentaires: OnBoard has been a real time and paper saver for myself, as the admin support person and for our University. We moved our Foundation Board from a SharePoint site to OnBoard a little over two years ago. Our members love that they can use any device to view meeting materials and the site itself looks very professional on a large projection screen during actual meetings. Our members really like the resources folder so they can access Board documents easily.

Avantages: The ease of use, especially when making changes to meeting agendas and materials!

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to leave the meeting time blank when creating a new meeting. Sometimes I may have a confirmed meeting date but not a confirmed time.

Jay H.
EVP/COO
  • Publié le 03/02/2020

"Passageways OnBoard - Great Product, Functionality & Value"

Commentaires: Our experience with OnBoard has been excellent as we sought a way to streamline and efficiently manage our Board & Committee meeting process, allowing members secure, remote access on different devices , while making our administrative process easier and save printing paper. Additionally, we were seeking a central repository for corporate documents that was secure and easily accessible.

Avantages: The software is user friendly/intuitive; easy to maintain from an admin perspective; and more importantly easy for board members/employees to access from remote locations and devices. Does a terrific job on consolidating multiple documents into one meeting "book" with the flexibility to access individual documents and easily move throughout your meeting agenda. One of the other things we find most pleasing is that the ENTIRE Passageway team members (form CEO, sales, account manager, support) are fantastic to work with; always willing to listen and make enhancements and promptly address any questions we may have.

Inconvénients: When we first started using Passageways several years ago, some of the features/navigation may not have been as intuitive as expected, however their team has done a great job in implementing enhancements to certainly improve the process, plus a lot more.

Pearl R.
Executive Assistant to CEO
  • Publié le 17/03/2020

"ALL 5 Stars"

Commentaires: My overall experience was and still IS amazing! The team is so responsive, my sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing as well. He is not the guy that makes the sale and ignores you. He has kept in touch with me throughout the transition and is always responsive when I need him, if ever.

Avantages: I love that the software is super user friendly. We used a different portal previous to this one and even my board had no trouble transitioning.

Inconvénients: The only thing I would say is a little annoying is the wait for the book to be built. Once you have all the docs in the binder it has to build the book, which is understandable but I wish it was just a half a minute faster.

• Publié le 17/03/2020
Executive Assistant to the Provost
  • Publié le 10/03/2020

"Easy interface"

Commentaires: Most functionalities in OnBoard are much easier to use, both as an administrator and as a user. Customer service response has been good, but there are some features that they haven't been able to improve upon (ie agenda).

Avantages: The OnBoard portal is easy for our board members to use with fewer clicks to get the information they need for their meeting. The view is the same from different devices which makes it easier for them to move between laptop and phone views. Having access to AGB resources is invaluable.

Inconvénients: The feature I would like to see improved the most is the downloaded version of the agenda to Word from the agenda created on the site. It takes a lot of formatting changes to make it look good. The version that downloads is very difficult to read. We have tried uploading our own agenda, but then we lose the nice online version when we pull up the meeting book.

• Publié le 10/03/2020
Lauren D.
EVP/COO
  • Publié le 12/02/2020

"Easy to Use, Robust Security"

Avantages: This software is very easy to train, even to technology novices. I also really like the ability to set security and read/write or read only permissions and virtually every level of a meeting. Selectively sharing comments within the book is another plus.

Inconvénients: There are a couple little things that seem to catch people the first time they use it, but after that it is pretty easy and I have no complaints. Everyone seems to get stuck on the Agenda Visible vs. All Visible setting the first time around.

• Publié le 12/02/2020
Melinda (mel) O.
Assistant Secretary to the Board of Trustees
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 13/02/2020

"SO glad we made the switch!"

Commentaires: Our experience with OnBoard has been excellent. From the sales reps. to the account managers to our Implementation Manager - everyone has been very responsive and helpful.

Avantages: OnBoard is user-friendly and quite intuitive; it has been a life-saver when making last-minute changes to meeting agendas and materials; it's compatible with both Apple and Android devices; and going paperless has saved us a significant amount of time and money.

Inconvénients: 1. Honestly, it's a bit on the pricey side. 2. When an agenda item (title, time, position on agenda, presenter, supporting document, etc.) changes, the software rebuilds the entire board book and any user's annotations/notes disappear - even if their annotations were made to a section that wasn't changed. It would be great if there was a way to retain an individual user's notes/annotations. 3. In the Analytics section, instead of just an Aggregate Count of Book Views by Role and an Aggregate Count of Meeting Views by Role, I would LOVE to be able to see exactly who has viewed board books and meetings so we can track who is engaged on the portal and reach out to those who are not and see if they need additional training or assistance navigating the portal.

• Publié le 13/02/2020
Rebecca W.
Director of Business and Human Resources
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/12/2019

"Board Management made EASIER"

Commentaires: A few years ago, we digitized our board experience. We picked a good "starter platform" and eased our board and committees into the practical application and efficiency of being able to access their meeting and organization files online. The platform was a bit clunky but miles and miles better than the printed board books we had been using prior. Early 2019 we learned that our platform was going away and it was time to evaluate other offerings. I knew we wouldn't go back to the old way but I needed something that would meet our current needs and be flexible enough to allow us to grow into more features, find new efficiencies, measure engagement....and still come with a price tag that our Board would swallow. OnBoard fits the bill. I LOVE the easy interface for our board and our staff. I LOVE how easy it was to set up and populate. I LOVE the annotation features. I LOVE the messaging feature (to the group but more so one on one during the meeting for folks who don't like to or cant speak over the "over talkers"). I'm pleased.

Avantages: Incredibly easy user interface - even our least tech savvy staff and board members can utilize the platform effectively.

Inconvénients: I miss the ease of meeting minute taking that I was used to in our last platform.

envoyé par Passageways le 06/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad that ease of use is really coming across for you and that it has streamlined things. As for minute taking, I will bring this up to Product. Otherwise, let us know if you need anything!

• Publié le 26/12/2019
Tara K.
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"Essential Software for Board Meetings"

Commentaires: I have been using OnBoard shortly after I started with this company in late 2016. I believe the software was being converted from an older, original product to the OnBoard that I currently use today. There have been many updates along the way. My favorite was the ability to use the software on either Apple or Android cell phones. We recently upgraded our package to include Global Admin with the new Analytics feature. Two years ago, we looked into a few different products to compare cost and features. In the end we decided to stay with OnBoard because the program does everything we need (and then some) for our board meetings. The cost of the software to be very competitive with others. The members of our board find it effective and very easy to use. This makes my life much easier!

Avantages: There are several things I like about the software. One of the features we like is the ability to use the software on both Apple and Android devices. If I ever need help with the software, I can easily find help through the Help Center and there are Admin Guides. When a new member joins our Board - no problem! There is a User Guide to help get them up to speed very quickly. Should there be another issue that I cannot resolve, I have found the staff at OnBoard very helpful in resolving any issue that I come across (which are very few and far between!) I also like the opportunity for additional learning via Webinars. We are updated when the offices at OnBoard will be closed or whenever there is an update on the way. The communication is above and beyond. Putting together an Agenda for a board meeting is very easy to do. I am finding the agenda import to be a big time saver. Our board enjoys the ability to make annotations during our board meetings.

Inconvénients: My least favorite thing about this software is the need to have a "Global Admin" upgrade in order to delete things from the portal that a previous employee had created and was no longer needed/outdated. It is unfortunate that the Messenger feature is not included in our package and this would require another upgrade. That being said, however, there are many updates to the software that do not cost extra. I don't want to give the impression that every update costs extra, because that would not be accurate. In case you are wondering - we did decide to upgrade during a year-end special to include the Global Admin product and Analytics feature which we are enjoying very much.

envoyé par Passageways le 16/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad this is making your life easier and that you decided to stick it out with us. We truly appreciate the feedback about the various packages, and I will bring that up to Management as something to consider.

• Publié le 05/12/2019
Tricia B.
Executive Assistant to the Board and Secretary to the Board

"OnBoard is a Success!"

Commentaires: OnBoard provides a secure environment and ensures confidentiality of information. OnBoard provides efficiencies. We are not coping hundreds of pages, assembling notebooks, and mailing board books. Preparation for meetings is streamlined. Support from our customer success manager is excellent. I appreciate the training videos, webinars for users, and 24-7 support.

Avantages: The board recognized the need for a secure platform for its work and wanted to move away from paper documents. We have a 13-member board, and trustees live across the country. The level of experience is varied among our trustees; however, the first trustee who agreed to move to a board solutions platform is the person with the least experience. And, she has had not difficulty using OnBoard. Some of our trustees were exploring OnBoard before we had a training session, and they found it easy to use. We offered one training webinar conducted by our Passageways customer service manager, which was recorded. The trustees used OnBoard for its first board meeting less than three months after acquiring the product and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. The trustees found that navigating the site and the board book is easy. They appreciate electronic board books, earlier availability of information, and the ability to add documents as needed, even during the board meeting. In the past, material from investment managers and auditors was provided at the meeting. With OnBoard, these documents were available before the meeting, which dramatically increased the number of pages in the board book, but trustees had the opportunity to review information and prepare questions before the meeting. We were amazed that the use of OnBoard during the meeting went so well. I appreciate the ease with which you can change the agenda and and update/revise materials.

Inconvénients: Because staff members do not have access to all board materials, permissions have to be set individually for each staff member. While setting permissions is not difficult, it is a learning experience, but our customer success manager is a good teacher and patient! While we have not yet implemented the actions function, we are looking forward to using it for approvals, surveys, and signatures.

envoyé par Passageways le 08/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are finding it easy to use and that you haven't found any cons yet is always nice to hear. If you need anything, please let us know.

Jyl Z.
Executive Administrative Assistant to the President & Provost
  • Publié le 21/10/2019

"Eureka College OnBoard Portal Review"

Commentaires: Utilizing a board portal has made the distribution of materials to our board members very easy. The records are very secure. The materials for each committee meeting as well as for the board meeting are easy to create and access. We are able to post important announcements for the board between meetings to keep them up to date. This software really does keep our board members engaged with the College between meetings, which has been very difficult in the past.

Avantages: OnBoard software allows the Eureka College Board of Trustees to remain engaged with the College between meetings. They have ready access to all meeting materials from current and past meetings. The board members also have access to key resource materials from the Association of Governing Boards, which was very limited in the past, as well as important information related to college operations. I also like the fact that OnBoard is constantly and consistently updating their product to make it even more user friendly. I have heard nothing but positive comments from our board members.

Inconvénients: Currently OnBoard does not have a feature for tracking board member terms. This would be a very useful tool to have as now I have to keep a separate spreadsheet of board terms. However I am confident that one of the updates in the future will allow for this administrative record keeping.

envoyé par Passageways le 08/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad to read that your board is staying engaged outside of board meeting and that you are finding our updates useful. That's good feedback about the terms though, and I will bring that up to product. If you need anything, let us know.

• Publié le 21/10/2019
Fallon H.
EA to the Foundation Board and VP of University Advancement
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 08/11/2019

"Moving to OnBoard was a great choice!"

Commentaires: Overall my experience has been great. After demoing multiple platforms, we chose OnBoard because of the best affordability, it's user-friendly, and the support has been stellar. Our set-up and support team have been there 100%, and go above and beyond to address questions and resolve any technical issues. To me, customer service and tech support are a #1 priority and rep, as well as the tech support team, have always exceeded my expectations.

Avantages: OnBoard is a visually appealing platform, that is user-friendly and easy to use.

Inconvénients: Feature availability, such as 1) downloadable material does not include an agenda page 2) surveys have to be closed before reviewing results, which limits the ability to know when to close the survey 3) announcement permissions are limited to Admins only. 3) The survey questions format lacks more enhanced customization

envoyé par Passageways le 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the choice to move to OnBoard and that you are finding it easy to use. We definitely appreciate the suggestions regarding additional features to make OnBoard better, and I will bring these up to our Product team.

• Publié le 08/11/2019
Deputy Company Secretary
Recherche, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"Great product and good value"

Commentaires: I have had a very positive experience with OnBoard, from the initial sales conversations right through to the feedback sessions as a client. Customer Service has been very good and the product has worked very well for us. It has greatly reduced the time spent producing paper packs and been very useful in meetings.

Avantages: Simple to use from both an administrators and users perspective. Switch from paper packs to online packs was much simpler than we anticipated. OnBoard listen to recommendations and suggestions from clients and implement them where possible - in the 12 months or so we've been using the product, I've seen a few upgrades which were a direct response to a request from clients. They are regularly updating and innovating to improve the product, which is great to see.

Inconvénients: Operates a little differently to other well known board pack software, so users familiar with other types may need more guidance to get used to OnBoard. Notifications that uploads have been unsuccessful are a little too subtle - meaning that you can miss it if you are working quickly (as we so often are during board pack creation).

envoyé par Passageways le 19/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the software from both a board and administrator position. We appreciate the feedback about notifications, and I will bring that to Product. Otherwise, let us know if you need anything!

• Publié le 13/12/2019
Ashley V.
Legal Operations Manager
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/05/2019

"OnBoard Board Portal"

Commentaires: We are extremely happy with our decision to use OnBoard! We've been very pleased with our CSMs. Recently we rolled out OnBoard to 2 boards and the rep conducted 3 training sessions for our board members with very short notice. It's been great working with her! When reaching out to her, she's been very quick to respond or forward my email on to tech support.

Avantages: Easy to learn both from an Admin and end user! Security measures of OnBoard! Great support team truly makes this tool excel above others!

Inconvénients: While building an agenda, sometimes it takes a long time to save edits. This can be frustrating and has resulted in having to re-type edits as they did not save properly. Currently email attachments aren't able to be uploaded to OnBoard without saving the document. Unable to program default admins to all new items vs. currently only individual/creator is default admin. As the owner of the OnBoard tool, I have to rely on others to assign permissions and ensuring human error doesn't happen. It's difficult to assist board admins or board users without access. It would be great to have a Super/Master Admin role which will automatically be assigned with Admin rights.

envoyé par Passageways le 29/08/2019

Thanks so much for the review! We are thrilled to hear about the shout out for the Customer Success and Support teams. I will be sure to pass along your regards. Please continue to work with your CSM to discuss any challenges you are having, so we can quickly address those for you.

• Publié le 06/05/2019
Steve S.
Advancement Communications Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 06/12/2019

"Good experience"

Commentaires: This has made our meeting preparation much easier. We no longer send materials by way of multiple attachments to multiple emails. We also don't copy and print materials that are promptly recycled following the meetings. The product is easy to use, and we've had success getting board members with all ranges of tech savvy to use OnBoard.

Avantages: It's easy to set up meetings, easy to navigate from the end-user side, and can be used on a computer or tablet. Our board members weren't going to embrace this if it was a pain in the neck to use. Some of them had a little trouble with getting the account set up, but any issues were handled quickly. Most people got in and got started with no problem.

Inconvénients: The invites expire after a week, and we would frequently need to re-send invites to join the portal when board members didn't act on them quickly enough.

envoyé par Passageways le 16/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad to hear that you are having a great experience and that ease of use is coming across for you. That's great feedback about the invites, and I will bring that up to Product. If you do need anything, please let us know.

• Publié le 06/12/2019
Tracy G.
Executive Assistant to CEO
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 26/02/2020

"Huge Improvement over Former Board Portal"

Commentaires: It provides a confidential way to share information without having to email confidential data. Being able to restrict access within the resource area is beneficial. The mobile interface is very easy to use.

Avantages: It is so easy to create a meeting and upload documents. It takes a fraction of the time compared to our former board portal. I like the dashboard and the ability to store and categorize documents in resources. I love that users can reset their own password. The multi-factor authentication helps to ensure our information is secure.

Inconvénients: Just a small issue - it would be nice when replacing a document if you could "replace" instead of delete and add it again. It would be nice if the surveys could be completely anonymous, for example when the board wants to do a peer review. One person will have access to responses. It is desirable for no one to have access to individuals' responses, just the overall results.

• Publié le 26/02/2020
Catherine P.
Musées et institutions, 201-500 employés

"OnBoard Product Review"

Commentaires: I feel my experience has been quite good. The OnBoard customer service and representatives are wonderful, reply quickly to questions, make themselves available for help, and even reach out to see how things are going. Having a great customer service team means a great deal to me who has to create materials and be ready to show others how to access and use the materials during meetings. And, once I got the hang of the product, I quickly realized how to take shortcuts and feel that creating materials in the portal is very easy to do and intuitive.

Avantages: I like the ease and functionality of this product. Once learned, the product seems intuitive to user needs and easily navigated to create necessary materials, access the materials, and be able to utilize tools to enhance user experience.

Inconvénients: At first, it seems I had to hunt around for what I needed to do to create meeting materials. It took me a little longer than expected to get the hang of creating materials and feeling comfortable using the tools and nuances provided.

envoyé par Passageways le 08/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! Sounds like you are off on your way now that implementation is done, but if you ever need anything, please let us know. Otherwise, I'm glad ease of use is coming across for you and that it's working well for you.

Aaron B.
Chief Operating Officer
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/11/2019

"(Almost) Perfect App for Boards and Committees"

Commentaires: We have been able to upload all of our board and committee documentation in one place. This makes it exceptionally easy to update and share with anyone who has access. We no longer have to print out hundreds of pages for meetings or the Board Orientation Manual. Using OnBoard has allowed us to navigate through our meetings much more fluidly. The more we've used it, the easier it is to leverage.

Avantages: Plenty of room for expansion should the need arise. Extremely feature-filled. Easy but secure log-on (multi-factor identification). Passageways customer satisfaction team seems responsive to our suggestions and needs and incorporates/updates with some frequency.

Inconvénients: Not the most intuitive in the world to navigate but has improved over time. Wish the screen re-sizing options were somehow less clumsy/clunky. Printing documents or agendas still requires multiple steps.

envoyé par Passageways le 22/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! We will take almost perfect, so thank you. We are always trying to innovate and push things to the next level for you. Otherwise, we are glad that you are happy.

Diane P.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 01/07/2019

"Electronic Meetings"

Avantages: 1. Allows for my providers to access and review materials prior to meetings
2. Allows the facilitator to project meeting materials via Apple TV and other AV
3. Easy to use

Inconvénients: OnBoard works very well for our needs. No cons.

envoyé par Passageways le 29/08/2019

Thank you for your review! We are very happy to hear that you have no cons for our software. Ease of use is always top of mind and will continue to be. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

• Publié le 01/07/2019
Karen C.
Assistant Company Secretary
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 15/11/2019

"Straightforward and Simple"

Commentaires: We are a consultancy organisations providing governance and company secretarial solutions. OnBoard solves the problem of having to print, copy and collate packs and send by post and allows last minute changes to be made in one place for everyone with access to papers. I use OnBoard to support board and committee meetings for three different organisations, the users of all of which have been delighted with the product.

Avantages: Key functions of OnBoard, such as creating meetings, agendas and meeting packs for Directors to support their decision making, are extremely straightforward and easy to use. This takes away the difficulty and time of having to introduce change to new users, who are instantly aware and easily persuaded of the benefit of having all their important information in one place.
The resources section is an ideal place for housing Directors induction materials.

Inconvénients: I dislike the permissions function which I have to consistently check is functioning according to requirement.

envoyé par Passageways le 18/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad that you are finding the software perfect for you and that your Directors are enjoying it as well. As for the permissions, that sounds like a bug, which I will bring up with Product.

• Publié le 15/11/2019
Clare J.
Clerk
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 03/10/2019

"Moving on OnBoard was an excellent choice!"

Commentaires: We moved to OnBoard from a different online board portal and difference is astounding. We compared numerous other providers and OnBoard stood out instantly. The support and customer service from day one has been exemplary, all our queries, suggestions and requests have been taken ‘on board’. The team are one step ahead and are often informing us of developments that we can incorporate that we hadn’t previously considered. I would have no hesitation in recommending the company or the product.

Avantages: This product is so user friendly for both admin and users. Its clear, concise and does everything we need plus more which has helped develop the way in which we work. Our users are much more engaged with this product and it makes the process of running meetings much smoother.

Inconvénients: I have no complaints - this product is so useful.

envoyé par Passageways le 16/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad to read that you aren't having any challenges with the software. It's also great to read that you are finding our update useful and that ease of use is really coming across for you.

• Publié le 03/10/2019
Malissa B.
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 22/11/2019

"OnBoard Review"

Commentaires: We are new to OnBoard, using it just with a beta group at our last board meeting. We intend a full roll-out to the board at our next meeting in a few months. I have been very impressed with the product so far. In addition, the support I've received as far as training goes has been very helpful in getting our portal established.

Avantages: I like the ease of creating meetings and then making changes and edits to those meetings. Having changes updated immediately and for those changes to be readily available is very important to us as we go through our book building process. Before using OnBoard, something as minor as a meeting location change would require emails to committee members, etc. Now, we just have to update the meeting in OnBoard and the information is accurate and up-to-date.

Inconvénients: I would like more controls when it comes to the PDF version of the board book. Having the ability to add a bookmark or something to a page, where you can access it in a flash, would be helpful. Maybe this option is available and I just haven't figured it out yet.

envoyé par Passageways le 26/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad that ease of use is really coming through for you and that you've changed your whole processes to better accommodate it. There are options to make annotations or notes and then search them. Maybe that would help? Either way, I will be sure to bring up a "bookmark" feature to Product.

• Publié le 22/11/2019