Clipboard - it's an easy solution

Publié le 20/12/2018
Greg G.
Account Executive
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As I mentioned above in my 'pro' comments. You have the capability to stay simple with the tools are just go crazy. Microsoft will continue to enhance Clipboard the the user. This alone is a great benefit for the user. Start of simple and build on your knowledge of the product. A benefit to me in my suitcase of tools.

Avantages: As always Microsoft products give you the capability to either go simple or complex. That is the same with this piece. You can start simple and use just a few of the designs or tools to save, replace or move items. If you choose to go advanced, I don't think I have enough space to right the benefits of the advanced features. Microsoft scores big on this one for the user. They kept the user in mind when designing and the updates are seamless. A good recommendation for the user. 4 + stars is a minimum on this one.

Inconvénients: I think it would be unfair to toss Microsoft under the boss on this product. I think it was thought out and works well. The Cons I would say is that for price you may find something else, but I don't think you will have the integration of product with Microsoft other products. So maybe price verses a ton of features that maybe stand alone.

Outlook is AWESOME!

Publié le 14/05/2019
Rob O.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience has been more than favorable. The software and features are utilized daily in my line of work. The clipboard feature is easy to learn and use. Just a few clicks and you're on your way to copy/paste images, PDF's, Word docs, you name it!

Avantages: This software is easy to use, hands down! he clipboard feature saved me time and effort, which leads to less frustrations throughout the day.

Inconvénients: Nothing! I have nothing that I dislike from this software. It is my go-to email software!

Clipboard for Microsoft - Easy and Quick emails

Publié le 23/11/2018
Sunita K.
Project Lead Development
Logiciels, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saved a lot of time to email reply with customized draft. Quick schdule of meeting with the help of clipboard.

Avantages: This application so easy to use and this helps me a lot when it comes to email response. Easy to customize the clipboard items as per need. With the help of clipboard its so easy to attach the recently used files as an attachment in an email.

Inconvénients: I'm using this application from last couple of years so far this ia good. No cons.

Makes emailing a better experience

Publié le 20/01/2019
Riddhi M.
Medical Coder
Produits pharmaceutiques, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's been a great experience, makes my work efficient and organized.

Avantages: Clipboard offers a variety of functions and the best part is to copy and paste multiple file formats into the email at once. The learning doesn't take much time and now emailing process is smoother.

Inconvénients: No cons, I found this software to be very helpful

Excellent application

Publié le 14/02/2019
Amy W.
Program Monitor
Services à la personne et aux familles, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This application is very easy to use and allows me to quickly access recent documents because it stores them in the history. The application also helps scheduling meetings much easier.

Inconvénients: I have absolutely no cons for this application at this time.

Speeding up the monotony

Publié le 26/03/2019
Brooke G.
Special Education
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I use it every day for email reminders to parents and staff about IEP meetings. It helps to have a model already in my clipboard. I used to keep all templates in a word document and copy and paste from there. I also love that it works with all my Microsoft applications.

Inconvénients: This has sped up enough to justify the one time purchase, although it’s not a necessity.

A worthy app to add

Publié le 22/02/2019
Gabrielle A.
Student
Recherche, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So far I have had very little issues with this software and would recommend it to those looking for a simple, user friendly software personally or for business purposes.

Avantages: My favorite feature of this app is that it has a window showing what documents you have recently opened/worked with. This means I can quickly send these through over email without having to navigate them in files. Second to that, the app is user-friendly. Since using it, I would say that my time spent on "email" writing and sending has been minimized - freeing up some minutes that I can do something else with. I like that I can schedule meetings with it and manage this too.

Inconvénients: There are other software tools like this on the market. I think that the developers need to pay attention to their pricing because there will always be competition and I know that I always factor in costs when choosing products.

The ease of use is great!

Publié le 12/09/2018
Michael S.
Partner
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I installed the Clipboard for Outlook Add-In and was using the software within minutes. It is so nice having formatted emails and attachments at a click of a button when prospecting and following up on new sales.

Avantages: I use the Faster Emails and Faster Attachments the most. I can easily send checklists or instructions to our clients creating a better enrollment experience and reduce our time responding to frequently asked questions.

Inconvénients: I wish it was easier to share clipboards with coworkers. License activation takes a few more steps than normal.

Easy to use

Publié le 12/03/2019
Sales Operations Coordinator
Machines, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ease of us for this is the best part of the product.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I have to redo my work. I'm not sure if it's the program or operator error.

Clipboard

Publié le 11/02/2019
Craig T.
controller
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very simple to use, very good functionality.

Inconvénients: Cant really think of anything about this that I didnt like, its pretty simple.

Clipboad improves Office tasks/smarter/better/ faster.

Publié le 26/02/2019
Kevin M.
Integration Analyst
Ressources humaines, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is simple to use and helps cut down time and issues during the course of the work day.

Inconvénients: Some times, not sure if its the program itself or not, it would hang up. Could be my pc speed etc, no real way to tell, but I loved using it.

Microsoft Outlook

Publié le 09/02/2019
Nikki S.
Customer Advocacy
Biens de consommation, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love this program and used it everyday. I would recommend it if you work with emails everyday

Avantages: This program is very easy to use and provides the opportunity to save some of your items if you used the same writing everyday.

Inconvénients: No cons that I can think of other than provided a question and answer section if you can figure out certain functions

easy to use

Publié le 25/01/2019
Anne Y.
clerk
Photographie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: what i like most about clipboard for micorsoft outlook is how easy it lets you copy and paste and its easy to use

Inconvénients: what i like least about clipboard for microsoft is it gets disabled when outlook is open sometimes

Wish it did more

Publié le 16/01/2019
HR and Learning Experiemce Professional
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Makes an important function I need easy to do.

Avantages: Easy to use and fills a need I have. User friendly.

Inconvénients: Didn't have as much functionality as I wanted it to.

Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook saves me time.

Publié le 23/10/2018
Marcus B.
Student
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saves me so much time!

Avantages: This is a great add on product that in my opinion is worth the money. It has saved me time having to organize/respond to the countless emails I get.

Inconvénients: In the short time that I have used Clipboard I really don't have anything to suggest for improvement.

Microsoft outlook clipboard

Publié le 09/10/2018
Marilyn K.
Auto detailer
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I like it cause of it's convience but only working w Microsoft kinda sucks

Avantages: I love how it allows u to copy multiple things and keeps it convient

Inconvénients: That it only works w Microsoft outlook and nothing else