Avis clients sur Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook

4,5 /5
  • Service client
    4,3 /5

En savoir plus sur Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook

Solution de gestion de messagerie Microsoft Outlook vous permettant d'économiser du temps en simplifiant les rendez-vous et les réponses par e-mail.

En savoir plus sur Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook

25 avis affichés

Tamika B.
Senior Human Resources Rep
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/05/2020

"Great Software!!!"

Commentaires: I have ventured and free trialed other E-mail software; however, I quickly discovered that Microsoft's product just worked better for ease of usage, navigation, and overall effectiveness. I personally like and appreciate uniformity across all platforms if possible. Of course, there are other software programs that we use because of the nature of our business, but Microsoft is our house staple!

Avantages: Microsoft Outlook is our daily E-mail communicator as our company relies heavily on Microsoft's products to meet our daily needs.

Inconvénients: I have not experienced or encountered any problems from association with the usage of this product. Microsoft is a household name that keeps its technology in demand for today's consumers' needs and for that, I do appreciate and applaud them for their outstanding efforts!

• Publié le 05/05/2020
Greg G.
Account Executive
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/12/2018

"Clipboard - it's an easy solution"

Commentaires: As I mentioned above in my 'pro' comments. You have the capability to stay simple with the tools are just go crazy. Microsoft will continue to enhance Clipboard the the user. This alone is a great benefit for the user. Start of simple and build on your knowledge of the product. A benefit to me in my suitcase of tools.

Avantages: As always Microsoft products give you the capability to either go simple or complex. That is the same with this piece. You can start simple and use just a few of the designs or tools to save, replace or move items. If you choose to go advanced, I don't think I have enough space to right the benefits of the advanced features. Microsoft scores big on this one for the user. They kept the user in mind when designing and the updates are seamless. A good recommendation for the user. 4 + stars is a minimum on this one.

Inconvénients: I think it would be unfair to toss Microsoft under the boss on this product. I think it was thought out and works well. The Cons I would say is that for price you may find something else, but I don't think you will have the integration of product with Microsoft other products. So maybe price verses a ton of features that maybe stand alone.

• Publié le 20/12/2018
Tamesha G.
Cafeteria lady
Relations gouvernementales, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/09/2020

"Clipboard for Microsoft outlook"

Commentaires: My overall experience with clipboard with Microsoft Outlook has been really professional and outstanding.

Avantages: I love how easy the software is to use. I also love I would so customer-friendly. I love how this is so easy to use on a daily basis for school.

Inconvénients: I can honestly say there is nothing I do not like about this software.

• Publié le 24/09/2020
Nikki S.
Customer Advocacy
Biens de consommation, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/02/2019

"Microsoft Outlook"

Commentaires: I love this program and used it everyday. I would recommend it if you work with emails everyday

Avantages: This program is very easy to use and provides the opportunity to save some of your items if you used the same writing everyday.

Inconvénients: No cons that I can think of other than provided a question and answer section if you can figure out certain functions

• Publié le 09/02/2019
Frank S.
Bank Director
Banque, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/06/2020

"Microsoft Outlook"

Commentaires: I really don't have much experience with clipboard for microsoft outlook. It does appear to work with outlook.

Avantages: What I like the most is that it works, allows me to try my calendar to both my phone and PC. As we utilize other microsoft programs in bank it is easier to use than other similar types of programs.

Inconvénients: It does have a little difficulty when you try to have multiple calendars tied together, but I am not sure if it is a cell phone issue or just older software.

• Publié le 30/06/2020
Rob O.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/05/2019

"Outlook is AWESOME!"

Commentaires: My overall experience has been more than favorable. The software and features are utilized daily in my line of work. The clipboard feature is easy to learn and use. Just a few clicks and you're on your way to copy/paste images, PDF's, Word docs, you name it!

Avantages: This software is easy to use, hands down! he clipboard feature saved me time and effort, which leads to less frustrations throughout the day.

Inconvénients: Nothing! I have nothing that I dislike from this software. It is my go-to email software!

• Publié le 14/05/2019
Sunita K.
Project Lead Development
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 23/11/2018

"Clipboard for Microsoft - Easy and Quick emails"

Commentaires: Saved a lot of time to email reply with customized draft. Quick schdule of meeting with the help of clipboard.

Avantages: This application so easy to use and this helps me a lot when it comes to email response. Easy to customize the clipboard items as per need. With the help of clipboard its so easy to attach the recently used files as an attachment in an email.

Inconvénients: I'm using this application from last couple of years so far this ia good. No cons.

• Publié le 23/11/2018
Riddhi M.
Medical Coder
Produits pharmaceutiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/01/2019

"Makes emailing a better experience"

Commentaires: It's been a great experience, makes my work efficient and organized.

Avantages: Clipboard offers a variety of functions and the best part is to copy and paste multiple file formats into the email at once. The learning doesn't take much time and now emailing process is smoother.

Inconvénients: No cons, I found this software to be very helpful

• Publié le 20/01/2019
Amy W.
Program Monitor
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/02/2019

"Excellent application"

Avantages: This application is very easy to use and allows me to quickly access recent documents because it stores them in the history. The application also helps scheduling meetings much easier.

Inconvénients: I have absolutely no cons for this application at this time.

• Publié le 14/02/2019
Brooke G.
Special Education
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2019

"Speeding up the monotony"

Avantages: I use it every day for email reminders to parents and staff about IEP meetings. It helps to have a model already in my clipboard. I used to keep all templates in a word document and copy and paste from there. I also love that it works with all my Microsoft applications.

Inconvénients: This has sped up enough to justify the one time purchase, although it’s not a necessity.

• Publié le 26/03/2019
Kim K.
Assistant
Marketing et publicité, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 25/09/2019

"Love Microsoft"

Commentaires: I've been a fan of Microsoft Office since 1995 and don't plan to change.

Avantages: I love Microsoft Office. I use it t work and at home. I think Outlook is user friendly more so then any other email and calendar service.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a way to transfer my work Outlook email, calendar, and contacts from one computer to another or even my Samsung phone without having to buy Office for each.

• Publié le 25/09/2019
Scott D.
Marketing
Divertissement, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"Outlook"

Commentaires: Really had no issues besides the storage

Avantages: Liked the way this was split up and was very easy to use.. love the calendar reminders

Inconvénients: Storage was an issue at times as well as resetting password more than often

• Publié le 19/11/2019
Gabrielle A.
Student
Recherche, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 22/02/2019

"A worthy app to add"

Commentaires: So far I have had very little issues with this software and would recommend it to those looking for a simple, user friendly software personally or for business purposes.

Avantages: My favorite feature of this app is that it has a window showing what documents you have recently opened/worked with. This means I can quickly send these through over email without having to navigate them in files. Second to that, the app is user-friendly. Since using it, I would say that my time spent on "email" writing and sending has been minimized - freeing up some minutes that I can do something else with. I like that I can schedule meetings with it and manage this too.

Inconvénients: There are other software tools like this on the market. I think that the developers need to pay attention to their pricing because there will always be competition and I know that I always factor in costs when choosing products.

• Publié le 22/02/2019
Michael S.
Partner
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/09/2018

"The ease of use is great!"

Commentaires: I installed the Clipboard for Outlook Add-In and was using the software within minutes. It is so nice having formatted emails and attachments at a click of a button when prospecting and following up on new sales.

Avantages: I use the Faster Emails and Faster Attachments the most. I can easily send checklists or instructions to our clients creating a better enrollment experience and reduce our time responding to frequently asked questions.

Inconvénients: I wish it was easier to share clipboards with coworkers. License activation takes a few more steps than normal.

• Publié le 12/09/2018
Pharmacy Technician
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 30/11/2019

"Emails, organized and simply and easy to read"

Avantages: I like how you can customize your inbox to look and feel how it is most comfortable for you

Inconvénients: I don't like all of the blinging desktop alerts but it is okay because they can be turned off

• Publié le 30/11/2019
Sales Operations Coordinator
Machines, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 12/03/2019

"Easy to use"

Avantages: The ease of us for this is the best part of the product.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I have to redo my work. I'm not sure if it's the program or operator error.

• Publié le 12/03/2019
Craig T.
controller
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/02/2019

"Clipboard"

Avantages: Very simple to use, very good functionality.

Inconvénients: Cant really think of anything about this that I didnt like, its pretty simple.

• Publié le 11/02/2019
Kevin M.
Integration Analyst
Ressources humaines, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 26/02/2019

"Clipboad improves Office tasks/smarter/better/ faster."

Avantages: This is simple to use and helps cut down time and issues during the course of the work day.

Inconvénients: Some times, not sure if its the program itself or not, it would hang up. Could be my pc speed etc, no real way to tell, but I loved using it.

• Publié le 26/02/2019
Alicia H.
Receptionist
E-learning, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/09/2019

"Clipboard Usage"

Avantages: I really appreciated being able to review and save work that I did not need to use at the moment. I also liked the fact that if I lost a information on my excel spreadsheet, I could go back to my clipboard and retrieve the information.

Inconvénients: I did not particularly care for having to decipher between the recovered files that had been lost

• Publié le 27/09/2019
Anne Y.
clerk
Photographie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/01/2019

"easy to use"

Avantages: what i like most about clipboard for micorsoft outlook is how easy it lets you copy and paste and its easy to use

Inconvénients: what i like least about clipboard for microsoft is it gets disabled when outlook is open sometimes

• Publié le 25/01/2019
HR and Learning Experiemce Professional
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 16/01/2019

"Wish it did more"

Commentaires: Makes an important function I need easy to do.

Avantages: Easy to use and fills a need I have. User friendly.

Inconvénients: Didn't have as much functionality as I wanted it to.

• Publié le 16/01/2019
Shelby C.
Office Assistant
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 22/10/2019

"Makes Emailing Easy"

Commentaires: I am able to email quickly and efficiently and attach multiple files at once with Clipboard

Avantages: Able to use quickly and efficiently, I am able to attach recent files very quickly while I am sending emails

Inconvénients: Nothing to dislike so far, works well and user friendly, easy to learn. This software is helpful in my workplace

• Publié le 22/10/2019
Dawn S.
agent
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/04/2020

"must have"

Commentaires: it is easy to use and friendly works great in outlook

Avantages: I never knew there were add on I could put into outlook, so when I found clipboard that was awesome I don't have to retype emails that I send out often

Inconvénients: i don't have anything i don't like about this, i actually wish i knew about this earlier it would have made my job easier

• Publié le 21/04/2020
Marcus B.
Student
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/10/2018

"Clipboard for Microsoft Outlook saves me time."

Commentaires: Saves me so much time!

Avantages: This is a great add on product that in my opinion is worth the money. It has saved me time having to organize/respond to the countless emails I get.

Inconvénients: In the short time that I have used Clipboard I really don't have anything to suggest for improvement.

• Publié le 23/10/2018
Marilyn K.
Auto detailer
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/10/2018

"Microsoft outlook clipboard"

Commentaires: I like it cause of it's convience but only working w Microsoft kinda sucks

Avantages: I love how it allows u to copy multiple things and keeps it convient

Inconvénients: That it only works w Microsoft outlook and nothing else

• Publié le 09/10/2018