Avis clients sur Jane

En savoir plus sur Jane

Solution complète de gestion de cabinet avec réservation, planification, facturation et consignation des notes au dossier.

En savoir plus sur Jane

This is much more efficient. Customer support is also excellent and response time is great.

The downside of trying to be a system for everyone means that at some point it might become too difficult to use, or difficult to learn, especially as Jane becomes popular in other countries.

Jane - Notes

4,9

Jane a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 272 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Jane ?

Sandra
Sandra
Physiotherapist (Canada)

Jane got me through April 2020

Commentaires : My business was ordered to stop conducting in-clinic operations due to the COVID-19 crisis. The Jane Team launched the online video conferencing feature that they were planning to launch at the end of 2020. It allowed me to continue conducting business and adhere to the government's mandate to maintain physical distancing.
Not only that they offered two weeks of webinar style training sessions that they were planning to offer using an on-site conference setting.
It has been Jane and I running the business all of April 2020 and I could not have done it without "her"!

Online billing, online booking , reporting of Key Performance Indicators, scheduling, and electronic medical records all in one affordable package. Great customer service.

There has not been a downside. It is very easy to learn and it has all the features that I need.

il y a 3 ans

Sandra This is so lovely - and what an honour it has been to spend the last few weeks with you at Allied. I was surprised (although I shouldn't have been!) by the great chat participation throughout the sessions - even in an online version of what we were hoping to be a community building in-person experience. Thanks for joining us! We are lucky at Jane to be working with people like you... And I'm so glad to hear that you're working with Online Appointments! We're still working on more resources for you around returning to in-practice treatment and what it might look like to have a bit of a hybrid model for a while, with both in office and online care. Today we're working on a guide for screening calls with COVID-19 screening intake forms and consents. You're doing a phenomenal job Sandra! If there's more Jane can do to help you and your practice in resources, education or features let us know. Alison - Co-Founder

Katrina
Chiropractor/Owner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Another satisfied customer!!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : There aren’t enough amazing words to say. The software is great, and the customer service is a 10/10!!!

I am technologically challenged…. Jane is intuitive, user friendly, and highly customizable!!

Not so much a problem, just a statement. The initial set up of all of my templates and SOAP notes took quite a bit of time. Once I got them the way I wanted, they take no time at all.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Dr. Katrina, Best title: "Another satisfied customer!!" The excitement in your review is contagious- thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. I know template setup can take time, but it's definitely worth the investment. I'm so glad you customized your templates to the way that works best for you. If you haven't already, be sure to check out Jane's Chart Template Library. You can save templates shared by other practitioners and further customize them as needed. More on that here: https://jane.app/guide/charting/chart-template-library We're really thankful for you, Katrina. Maddie On behalf of Jane

Nick
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 2-10 employés

Dear Jane... (part 2)

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I want to mention here that I wrote a review of Jane back in August, 2020. It's been over two years since then, and I have had more correspondence with Jane's support staff than I've had with members of my own family. That's not a commentary on using Jane requiring a lot of support, but rather more of an indictment of those family members. They know who they are.What I mean to say is that in the past two years, I've relayed questions from the staff as well as from the doctor/owner of the practice, and every single time I've asked Jane a question, I've gotten an answer back within a time frame of a few hours, to up to two days. That's a good turnaround time, but you know what's even better? They actually understand the questions I'm asking. Even if I interlace actual questions with deranged attempts at 'humor', the support staff proceed to help me, undeterred, and guide me toward the proper solutions or resolutions.They are patient, kind, generous with their time, and always at least give the convincing illusion of being helpful. Or maybe it's not an illusion -- maybe everyone who works at Jane is just a saint! Who knows? Either way, it's convincing. I'm a believer. Jane is good people.The short version, if I can say that without too much irony after the rambling above, is that Jane App is dope, and works like a charm. That's the good news. The great news is that if it ever doesn't work like a charm, you can be sure to be charmed by their support staff instead. Win/win.

Scheduling clients is a breeze. The ability to block off sections of time, grab and move appointments throughout the day/week/month, keep a wait list for cancellations (along with notes that explain why they're on the list and what kind of appointment they're looking for), and the ability to color code appointments... all of that is 10/10 stuff. I mean, can other scheduling software apps do that? Maybe. I know Booker could do some of it, but Jane is clean, easy to use, efficient, and has cute little personalized greetings when you log in.I still remember when COVID was first hitting and I logged onto Jane.app on my phone, and read "We'll get this through together." That was genuinely a heartwarming moment, and I am generally immune to heartwarming moments. You have to be when working in a vet clinic. Otherwise you'll just find yourself feeding treats to puppies 24/7 and not actually working.You know, the one thing in particular that I like most about Jane is the customer service. The customer service is the reason I wrote the first review, and it's the reason I'm writing this second one. And believe me, I'm going to ramble about that below. Stay tuned.

Sometimes when I submit questions to Jane, I make little jokes, and the person responding doesn't always acknowledge them. They're super polite instead, just generously disregarding the joke like an adult dealing with an inquisitive child. C'mon, Jane. Not even a pity laugh? ... please clap.

il y a 2 mois

Nick, Wow. It's so great to hear from you again over two years later! Thank you for taking the time to write in such detail. Your review is such a lovely gift this holiday season. I am especially proud to read your comments about our support team and I'm going to share your words with the team today. I'm so glad you're working successfully with many of Jane's scheduling features. As an Office Manager, you are probably spending the most time with Jane out of anyone, so it's fantastic to hear how much you enjoy it! Thanks again, Nick. We're really lucky to have you. p.s. We like jokes :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Mark
Chiropractor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

This is not a software solution for a US based insurance billing practice.

Commentaires : Frustrating.

If you are a low volume cash based practice, you don't plan on billing US insurance, then it's fine. If not, please take my advice and avoid Jane.

We are a small US based practice and bill Medicare (40%), some insurance (20%) and the rest cash. Initially I asked my billing service to take on Jane's Insurance billing, and after a week of them investigating the software and getting their questions answered by Jane support they opted out saying it was not capable of doing US Insurance billing in a timely & cost effective manner. I should have listened. Instead of taking my billers advice I decided to have my front desk person, who has done billing for over 10 years, take a shot at using Jane for our insurance billing. After months of her working on Jane billing, multiple cases and support escalations, emails, phone calls, and even trying to get the owner involved.. we have given up. Jane support is always pleasant and courteous, but they generally have no answer for the glaring billing issues that make their software worth using for Insurance billing besides saying "we are working on it for the next release" or "why don't you post that to the suggestion feature request". I'm currently looking for a replacement.

il y a 2 ans

Good morning Dr. Larinde, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I really appreciate hearing from you and your practice, and I'm quite dismayed to hear how frustrated you feel with your attempt to transition to Jane. As a clinic owner myself I relate to the general struggles and challenges of insurance billing, and I'm sorry to hear that Jane contributed to making that harder for you and your team. A complete refresh of the way that insurance billing is received and managed in Jane is launching in the next few weeks - I'm not sure if you had a chance to attend the summer release webinar but you can see how that looks here: https://vimeo.com/452703248 The section about the insurance billing change is linked in the description. In any case, I can see from your ratings that we have to get 4 stars better in every category if we want to see you choosing Jane for your practice in the future. We'll work on that! Alison - Co-Founder for Jane

Deborah
Clinic Manager (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Excellent tool in managing our psychology practice.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have really enjoyed using Jane and getting to know all the features and using them to make our clinic more efficient and effective for the owners, clinicians and clients. Bravo!

What has been most impactful is the ability to have everything connected from client, appointment, billing, invoicing and charting. Prior to purchasing Jane we used a paper system for collecting schedules, billing and payments. This has been the best thing to consolidate and collect for individual clinicians, clients and paying our staff.

Over the years I have seen Jane adapt and adjust to different kinds of clinics and practices. I feel that improvements have been made so that we as a psychology practice can use it the best way that makes sense for us and our clients. Safety, privacy and confidentiality also improved.

le mois dernier

Deborah, Wow, this is so lovely. Switching from paper is a big task and I'm hearing that you've since been able to utilize many of Jane's features to better consolidate and collect information. Thanks for this really detailed breakdown of what you've enjoyed about working with Jane in your practice. We appreciate it so much! I just shared your thoughtfully written review with the team. We're so lucky to have worked with you for the past two years, Deborah :) Maddie, On Behalf of Jane

Michelle
Owner (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, 2-10 employés

Happy for making the change to Jane

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : So far I’m liking it a lot

Seems user friendly after a few hours you know your way around the platform

Not able to share packages with family members Patient do not have the option of confirming their appointment on the text reminder

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Michelle, Welcome to Jane! And thanks for the review :) If you haven't already, I hope you'll add your vote to our public customer feedback site for Appointment Confirmation in SMS/ Email Reminders. I will include that link here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/appointment-confirmation-in-sms-email-reminders Plus, the feature request for Family/Shared Packages. I will include that link here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/family-shared-packages Your feedback is so valuable to us plus, this way you can stay up to date with the status of these two features. We're so happy you made the switch to Jane, Michelle. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team should you have any questions along the way. Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Shawna
Doctor of Chiropractic (É.-U.)

I love Jane!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Jane has been a great transition for my practice! I wish I would have done this much sooner. I would highly recommend it to my colleagues as well as other professionals looking for an EHR.

Cloud based, ease of use, integrated payments, price point is amazing, and customer service is top notch!

Patient notes take a lot longer than desired, Membership aren’t exactly able to function the way I need them to for my practice model.

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Dr. Shawna, It's nice to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your experience with us :) I'm so glad that you're working with many of Jane's features like integrated payments, for example! I'd love to hear more about how we can improve your charting experience. I'll share a video with you from Allied 2022: Jane Summer School if you're interested in some tips, tricks, and tools we find valuable: https://jane.app/guide/allied-2022-jane-summer-school/from-chart-to-finish-tips-tricks-tools-to-master-charting-in-jane Oh, and if you have any suggestions for new features that would make Memberships in Jane work better for your practice, we'd love to hear from you on our public customer feature request site: https://janeapp.canny.io/ Thanks again and have an awesome Wednesday! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Tzachi "Saki" Litov
Tzachi "Saki" Litov
Patient Advocate / Health Navigator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Incredible Program That Continues to Grow!

Commentaires : Overall Jane has been phenomenal! Not only are we happy with the flexibility and ease of use of the system, but the fact there's a community of users constantly offering help and feedback, and that Jane is incredibly responsive.

The fact that Jane had an integrated payment system that was incredibly easy to set up and use was a huge factor in our choice. Additionally, they offer online scheduling as well as the ability to send forms that we can create. Plus the charting is as simple or complex as you want it to be with a huge array of options.

Jane is still growing. One of the areas I'm hoping to see improvement in is its internal database of names. Currently, there is no way to segregate Clients (or Patients) from practitioners or even family members in a way that is useful. I'm hoping they'll integrate and/or add a way to prefill facilities & practitioners that are already in the system, so they don't have to be added over and over again.

il y a 3 ans

Hi there Saki, So nice to hear from you and what an interesting title "Patient Advocate/Health Navigator". I love that. I'm so glad that you're working with Jane's integrated payments - we saw a really big shift over the Covid response period to contactless online payments. I'm glad that worked so well for you. And from the health navigator perspective - I appreciate your thoughts on the need for an internal database of contacts. This pairs nicely with a more robust "letters" feature that we have on our roadmap, so I'll make sure this feedback is part of that planning. Thanks for the lovely final comments. I 100% agree with you that the community you gain when you join Jane is a benefit that's hard to describe. We are also looking at doing more with the connection of our members since owning and running a practice can be a pretty lonely role. Appreciate you and the work you do Saki! Alison - Co-Founder

Clayton
Chiropractor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Fantastic Software for the Solo Practitioner

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Everything about Jane is easy to use and easy for clients/patients to figure out. I love that it's a full suite of practice management software along with online booking, clinician scheduling, billing, and charting. There isn't really anything lacking and when I do run into a snag the team is always ready and able to help me figure out how to accomplish what I am trying to.

Nothing. I love Jane and will continue to use it until there comes a time when the features no longer serve my purpose (whish I feel is unlikely).

il y a 2 mois

Hi Dr. Clayton, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It's such a pleasure to hear where you're finding success with Jane, especially as a solo practice! Hopefully Jane feels like a bit of a "co-worker" :) I hope you'll continue to reach out to our support team as needed. It's a pleasure to work practitioners like yourself! Thanks again and have a wonderful week, Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Psychologist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Jane App for Psychological Assessment Scheduling

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Jane has so many important features for a private mental health practice. I use Jane for scheduling appointments, sending appointment text/email reminders, making room reservations, sending consent forms, keeping private client data, charting, and for telehealth visits.

Because there are so many features, Jane can be difficult to navigate at times but the video tutorials are helpful when you don't know how to do something.

il y a 2 mois

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write this review of Jane. I'm so glad to hear that you're using many of Jane's features from scheduling, to charting and Telehealth! I'd love to hear more about how we could make Jane easier to navigate. Your feedback is really valuable, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team :) Hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Ana
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Go Jane!

Commentaires : Great! Friendly, fun, knowledgable company to work with. This is the first software we've used (gone through 3 over the past 12 years) that I've called FUN! Keep up the good work Jane!

Easy to use & customizable, compliant. Jane Team really listens to what their customers are asking for, so if it's something you really want that's not there yet, I'm guessing it will be in the near future!

Billing insurance & reconciling EOBs was my big dislike, but I think the new update is going to be fixing that:-)

il y a 2 ans

Hi Ana, New update tomorrow and I hope it's exactly what you're looking for to help with reconciling EOBs and insurance billing! Send us a note by the end of the week to let us know what about the update is working and if there's still room for improvement. I'm excited to hear your thoughts! And I'm so thrilled to hear that you're finding running with Jane fun! I love that! We'll keep working to find more moments of delight to add to Jane. And we do have a few new features that we're working on which will be optional and for a price - but if you ever feel like Jane is "nickel and diming" you please send me a note. We're walking a line of keeping Jane simple for those who run a more basic practice, and powerful for those who would like more advanced features - all while maintaining an affordable base price. It's something I think about all the time so keep me in the loop about how fair that feels as we grow together. With gratitude, Alison - Co-Founder

Devon
Owner (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

A great Canadian made booking software

Commentaires : Overall we enjoyed using Jane App and was able to set it up for our specific needs. We loved being able to support a more locally owned business when choosing their service. Their customer support was good but was also delayed for up to 1 to 2 days at times. Their online help menu was very helpful at times.

We went with Jane initially because it was a Canadian based company had a great review from another float center we had consulted with. The mobile side of this software was very easy to use and navigate. It was easy to adapt it to our needs of running a float center; the app is intended for practitioner style business. (Chiro, massage, etc)

Does not have membership style functions or being able to have a single service token compared to a dollar value on someones account. Does not send out auto emails at different pre-determined intervals or other areas within the software.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Devon, I love the patriotism! Thanks for your Canadian Support :) We are just about to implement a new "packages" feature that might be helpful to you! If you missed the summer feature showcase you can see a preview of how they will work: https://vimeo.com/452703248 Just follow the time stamp for packages down in the description of the video. And I'd love to hear more about the type of auto emails you're looking for - the "Ratings and Reviews" feature (also in that video I linked to above) might be what you're after? Coming soon too!! I hope you have a lovely week Devon, and thanks for taking the time to tell us a bit about your story with Jane. Alison - Co-Founder

JEANNIE
RMT (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Best App!

Commentaires : Basically, I can navigate fine with what I need to do on a daily basis. Switching from hands-on massage therapy to the Jane app can be a bit of a challenge, but I get better all the time. I love the support and everyone I have spoken to on calls has been terrific!

I like the use of colours for bookings and the many features, like how I can save files to a profile etc.

Sometimes, quite often I find it hard to navigate through the Reports. Most likely because I don't use them much. I find it dificult to navigate payments with insurance companies especially when they do not cover the full amount or don't pay at all because the client needs a dr. note. Then I have to make changes.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Jeannie! We're so happy you came back to Jane once you started your solo practice. I love Jane's treatment colours too... we have 10 options now! My personal favourite is Tangerine. We totally understand how challenging learning software can be (all while doing what you do best, helping people). I hope you will continue to lean on our team for support as you navigate some tricky insurance billing. Plus, if you have any suggestions for new features that would make billing easier, we'd love to hear from you on our public customer feature request site: https://janeapp.canny.io/ Thanks for the review, Jeannie. We're thankful for you. Maddie On Behalf of the Jane Team

Nell
Physiotherapist (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great product, excellent customer service

Commentaires : I've been consistently impressed with the customer service - the team are responsive and helpful. The only minor issue is the lack of customisability, but there's a trade-off with a lower price, so overall I'm very happy.

The ability to take online payments and to reconcile them with appointments was an absolute dealbreaker for me when looking for clinical notes software. Very few systems offer this feature; and Jane offers a better version than my old system, at a lower cost. Absolute no brainer. I also liked the fact that I only pay for a licence for clinicians and not for admin staff - that's a real bonus.

I'd used my old system for 10 years before switching to Jane, and it doesn't feel quite as intuitive yet. However - I felt the same way when I switched from my Nokia to an iPhone, and now that I'm used to it, I wouldn't consider switching back. I guess the only thing I'm not so keen on is the permissions, as they're not as customisable as I'm used to, which means I have to do some tasks that I would previously have given my admin team; and the fact that Jane's back-end team won't customise things for me (eg permissions and reports) as my previous software team were prepared to do for a price.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Nell, Thanks for this review of Jane! And of Jamie - who probably helped you with your transition to Jane. I'm so glad you're finding online payments helpful to your practice. We couldn't have anticipated the importance of contactless payments in advance, but I know that they're being used by many practices to help with reduced risk in practice, and to pay for the newly popular online appointments. It's certainly a shifting time for many of us, and I really laughed at your comparison of moving from a Nokia to an iPhone! My co-founder Trevor will be pleased to hear that Jane is being compared to Apple design and aesthetic. More granular permissions are in the works! We'll keep you apprised on the work we're doing there to allow for custom role creation. We're so glad you've joined the Jane Community Nell. Alison - Co-Founder on behalf of Jane

Peter
Owner/acupuncturist (É.-U.)

Jane App is an amazing Practice Management System

Commentaires : I just wanted to take a moment and share how much I appreciate Jane and the whole team. They are an amazing, top-rate organization and their support and customer service are second to none! Their openness to feedback and constant improvements in performance and function make it a pleasure to use the system. My patients love the user experience too!
Thank you Jane for always going above and beyond!

Integrated EHR, scheduling, billing, accounting functions, integrations with other apps/programs that are highly customizable for every individual or business

I would love to see an expansion of the "intake form" feature that would allow customized language for follow up forms to patients such as pain and function surveys, updates of personal/insurance information (I think most clinics do this on a yearly basis), etc. I currently send different surveys regularly, and I use the intake form function for this. Unfortunately, the language is set for new patient intake paperwork. It would be nice to have even just one more category for "Updates" or something like that.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Peter! What a nice review to read today. I'm so glad to hear that you and Jane are enjoying working together :) Patient Reported Outcome Measures is a great feature request. So many fun and helpful features we could add here, and it's something we're excited about too! Updating insurance information regularly is a great call too. We're doing some development around insurance info collection right now actually - and I'll add this idea of regular updates to the list. We do have "expiring intake forms" which could currently work here (if you create one just for insurance info and set it to expire after 1 year, Jane will automatically send a new one if they book in again after a year of the form being completed). Such good thoughts Peter. Thanks for sharing. And your comments about the team are so appreciated. Thanks for being part of the Jane story Peter. We're lucky to have you. Alison - Co-Founder

Eileen
Owner, practitioner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Best thing ever! Completely changed my life!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Absolutely thrilled with it, as are our clients. It was easy to get up and running and was fully customizable. Support is readily available and consistently reliable, friendly and professional.

I love how intuitive it is for running my acupuncture practice. Easy to use, it is hard to think of things it doesn’t do. It has made my day to day so much simpler. It also has a built in “forensics” ability to track everything that was done, by whom, and when. This makes any errors easy to track and correct. Customer service is impeccable. They are constantly working on refining the platform and keep us in the loop.

Really can’t think of anything! Except that I wish I found it sooner.

l’année dernière

Hi Eileen, Wow. I'm smiling so big right now! Our mission is to Help the Helpers and to hear you say "Completely changed my life!" when talking about Jane is the reason we do what we do. It really means so much to our entire team. Thank you for your words and for choosing to be a part of the Jane community. We are so fortunate to have you :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Céline
Executive Assistant (Canada)

Jane App

Commentaires : We made the right choice with Jane to directly manage patient records, appointments, billing, monetary transactions and insurance reimbursements.

Easy to use, efficient, nice look, constant improvement, great support team: available, experienced and very friendly.

In Quebec, we face a huge challenge: to offer users to read and receive information in the language of their choice: in French or in English. We would like the patients to have the ability to indicate the language of their choice in order to interact easily. This situation leads to dissatisfaction as well as an additional workload.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Celine, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. Building Jane to be legitimately helpful and efficient is our North Star. You may already be aware that you can enter your own custom language (French, English, and many more) into a lot of areas in Jane (including online). You can view the customizable areas here: https://jane.app/guide/basics/customizing-jane That being said, the patient's ability to choose between the two languages would be understandably helpful. If you haven't already, please add your vote to our public customer feedback list here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/bilingual-online-booking This way you can add your voice and stay up to date on the progression of this request. We are always looking for new ways to improve Jane! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Anne Marie
RMT/Owner (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

We love how supportive the Jane team is!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall, this has renewed my vigour for running a small business. I can't say enough about how positive my experiences with the customer service team have been. I like that the software is set up to take into account the aspects relating to our professional governing bodies' regulations (in our case the CMTBC) keeping it straighforward and up-to-date.

I love that the Jane app is both very "powerful" but also so reliable. This has revolutionized running my massage therapy practice. Online booking is great for so many reasons... clients love the ease of use and being able to check availability on their terms when it's convenienct for THEM. No waiting for a call-back and playing phone tag. The integration for accepting payment is also really great. Keeping track of things is now straightforward and streamlined. The customer service team is also second to none! If ever there are hiccups, their staff has always been able to help in a timely manner. Their approach is consistently professional and it is actually a pleasure dealing with them because I know they will do their utmost to help.

We had a couple of minor issues getting the payment terminal to connect to our various devices when switching from using Square to Stripe, but it was just a matter of a call to their support team it got resolved. There is a lot more the software can do than what we use it for so it can seem a little overwhelming at first, but they manage to turn any "negatives" into positive customer service experiences.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Anne Marie, Thank you so much for your review."Overall, this has renewed my vigor for running a small business." This comment of yours made me smile so big! It sounds like you've been taking advantage of Jane's online booking feature as well as Jane Payments, which is great. I see that you've been in touch with our Support Team, and we've been able to get you set up with your terminal. How are things going now? If you have any questions at all, please do respond back here - I'd love to connect. We totally understand how challenging learning software can be. We love talking to you, so please reach out anytime! I know our support team will really appreciate the kind words you've shared. Have a wonderful week Anne Marie. We're lucky to have you :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Stacy
Office Manager (Canada)

Excellent

The software is very user friendly, and the customer support people are so helpful, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is just great, and hasn't had any issue with me contacting him directly for help, just because he is so fast to look at things and give me a hand. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has even taken the time to call me and walk me through things I'm having difficulty with instead of sending screenshots. Those are also helpful, but sometimes it's nice to have a friendly voice on the other end walking me through how to find something.

There isn't really anything we don't like about it, but there is room for adjustments. We would like to see late cancelled appointments show in the appointment history as late cancel, not no show, and we would love to be able to add a reason to late cancels, instead of using the drop down to cancel appointments that then disappear from the schedule.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Stacy, 10/10 - thank YOU! We love support here at Jane and it makes me so happy to hear that you've had a great experience. I fully agree with you that a familiar voice on the other end of the phone makes learning much easier :) We actually do have a way to record Cancellation Reasons instead of "No Showing." If you haven't seen it already, I hope you will check out our guide here: https://jane.app/guide/schedule/late-cancellations-and-more-detailed-cancellation-reasons Oh, and here's some more info on how to view Cancelled appointments from the schedule directly: https://jane.app/guide/schedule/cancel-or-remove-an-appointment-from-the-schedule Thanks again for the review, Stacy. Hope you have an awesome day. Please reach out to us anytime! Maddie On Behalf Jane

Jacqueline
Director of Operations (Canada)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Respect the Clinic Managers/Owners

Commentaires : Jane to me is first designed to please the charting therapists and administration second. The overall experience is good but is still very limited which is why its described as simple. More attention is needed in the accounting aspect of the program.

The program is nice looking and fairly simple.

Jane has taken away the ability for clinics to correct simple errors like a refund or a payment unapplied to an invoice in error. You have to email into the support workers who can not always figure out what is happening so you are having to explain how to proceed to ensure the correction is done right. The strange this is you can unapply a payment and refund on the same invoice over and over. So, since I was told this was taken away due to a large amount of errors that was happening why not start with fixing the ability to do the same thing over and over to the same invoice. Also, there should be different levels of control with corrections and deletions like other softwares.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Jacqueline, Thanks for the review and I'd really love to work with you on the flexibility you need for accounting mistakes. As a clinic owner myself, I have experienced the end of day run around trying to figure out what was mis-recorded and can understand that flexibility is so necessary. I'll pull up your support emails to see where you're struggling, but if you're the manager/owner you shouldn't have restrictions on applying or unapplying payments. And while we do give warnings (since book keepers don't love it) you can back date your changes if needed. Creating refunds by mistake is something I'd like to fix from the outset. I'd love to know why it's happening so often that it's a problem for your practice. Perhaps there's something there that we can fix from our side. I'll send you an email to see what we can do here! Otherwise we do have more granular permissions coming up, so you have more options for staff! Alison - Co-Founder

Roberto
Acupuncturist, Director (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

There's really nothing else like this

Commentaires : Jane has made so many things easier and dare I say - enjoyable. I used to dread all of my time spent on the computer, but no longer. From charting to managing payments and scheduling, there's really no comparison to Jane. A little more expensive than some bare bones options out there - but we made up for it (and then some) by simply reducing the # of no-shows. We used to have more than our share of no shows despite our previous software's email reminders. Jane's ability to add both email & text reminder options (WITHOUT added fees for text reminders!!!!) & set things up so the patient's could select the options that work best for them was a godsend. Much fewer no-shows now. Charting is quicker, more efficient and more legible. Customer service (email or phone) is friendly and focused on providing specific answers to my specific questions - no stock answers that sorta kinda maybe apply to my question. It's obvious Jane is the product of a lot of work and development to meet the needs of how real businesses work while also recognizing that all businesses operate differently and could benefit from customization to meet their needs. It sounds kitschy but Jane really does make our clinic & my life better.

Sorry - can't pick just one, but for us the text reminder option (without additional cost) itself made up for the slight difference in cost compared to what we were using before. With text reminders we don't have the amount of no shows or late cancels that we used to. Also - custom charting/templates and ability to modify charts made by others before us, has saved me SO MUCH TIME charting & also made my charts more legible & organized. I'm embarrassed it took us so long to switch

It's so advanced compared to what I was used to that I got a bit overwhelmed at first. Fortunately, the various videos, articles, phone support, demo clinic (where I could play with various settings etc) and online meeting support was phenomenal with everyone genuinely friendly and focused on helping you without stock replies. Other con is that we had to use a not-so-perfect workaround for tracking groupon & other prepaid packages we sell. However, the good news is they're rolling out a fix for that sometime this fall

il y a 2 ans

Oh my word Roberto, This is just too lovely. What an honour to get to read these words today - we shared your whole review with our team so that everyone that helps build and support Jane could read it too. I can't tell you how much your words around Jane's customization makes me smile. Every time we add a feature to Jane we have to make sure it will work in the seemingly MILLIONS of ways people out there like to run their clinics. So you're right that the set up at the beginning is part of "teaching" Jane how things work at your practice and can take some time. I'm glad you found help during that training within our guides and with our support team. I like to think that when you bring on Jane to work in your practice you get a software, a team of cheerleaders AND a community of other Allied Healthcare business owners. And YOU make Jane and OUR life better! I'm at my 1000 character max so can't say more! But thanks again for your kind words. Ali - Co-Founder

Karen R
director (É.-U.)

Using Jane

Commentaires : I've been doing 'forensic tracking' of old VA claims. It's a tedious data entry process, but the results have been very satisfactory.
We plan on training patients to recognize that we can deliver Chinese Medicine through telemed, and Jane's telemed service is so simple and easy, which is going to help.

Jane has been a fantastic 'staff member'. Scheduling is a breeze, tracking payments - especially VA payments - is incredibly useful and easy, especially compared to my old, clunky spreadsheet method. Best of all is the telemed feature. I'm also deeply appreciative of Jane's Covid-19 pre-screen process, which has simplified our patient entry. I've copied that template into a new chart template, so that practitioners can screen, on arrival, those patients who forget or are not computer savvy, also simplifying patient entry.

I would like to have more flexibility in designing patient communications (eg being able to format text), and in designing chart notes that fit on one page. Like any database, being able to access help depends on knowing what questions to ask. That's been a *bit* annoying, but if I really get stuck, I just send an email to Jane, and always get a response within 24 hours. We may go back and forth a bit, but I'm almost always satisfied by the results.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Karen, Thanks so much for this review today! I just LOVE that you think of Jane as a staff member - part of the team. That's so great. And happy to hear that insurance tracking has been easier for you since you hired Jane. ;) One of my little secrets for searching Jane's guides is to user Google. Google has indexed them all - so if you go to Google and search your question (or keywords) with "Jane App" you will get really relevant and helpful results from our guide. But we'll keep working on making that search easier! For example searching "merging patients Jane App" on Google should get you the guide you're looking for. I'm so glad we get to work together Karen - and so excited that the Online Appointments and covid screening features have helped your practice over the past few months. So glad you've joined the Jane Community. Looking forward to continuing to work together. Alison - Co-Founder

Karla
Owner (Canada)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Easy for Clinicians

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Having experience with several systems during public practice in hospitals, Jane is straightforward and somewhat intuitive. When it isn't, the help desk is very good.

We like that it is Canadian and will comply with our laws without translating through USA or UK information. We like that it is easy to see where we are with our schedules. We like that it makes invoicing and keeping money issues with clients straightforward.

For our automotive insurance claim clients it does not integrate, but we understand that this is beyond Jane's reach due to legislation in Ontario. It does update frequently and as a clinic without a full time admin assistant we simply don't make use of newer items, or customize forms. We keep it simple. We REALLY wish we could print out the help articles so those of us who are over 40 could read while we work through the instructions.

l’année dernière

Hi Karla! Thank you for your Canadian support :) I am happy to hear that you are enjoying Jane's scheduling and billing features. If you haven't seen it already we actually have an HCAI integration request under review by our team. You can follow along with new updates on our public customer feedback request site here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/hcai-integration I hear you about the desire to print out guide documents (I love paper copies myself!). Are you using Chrome as your browser? If so, I found this guide to help you print: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/1069693?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop If you need a hand with this please do reach out to our support team! Have a good week, Karla. Thanks again for sharing with us - we appreciate you. Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Linda
RMT (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Okay Platform

Commentaires : Pretty good overall. The staff is always friendly and can help eventually. Bookings and notes easy to do. Figuring some things on your own more difficult, getting a response by phone didn't happen multiple times, I'd eventually send an email get a response in a day or two which felt too long to wait.

Transferring from the clinic I left to my own practice with files was relatively easy. Maybe better from multidisciplinary clinic and multiple practitioners.

I thought it navigating to figure out things on your own is difficult, even with search bar as an option. Until you get used to it takes time to learn. After pandemic help time for questions took over a day to get a response and never got phone calls back, would have to email. Price very expensive, found out of other one that's half the price and as a website looks better.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Linda, Sorry to hear you had a less than stellar experience with our support times! I agree that a day or two is too long - and we did definitely have some delays over the Covid response period. What a strange time this has been! Half our practitioner community was shutting down and half were scrambling to figure out online services through telehealth. I'm so pleased we were here to support our Community, but agree that our support wait times did drop below what we'd normally hope for with such unusual volume. It sounds like you've moved on to a new service, but if you'd ever like to re-join the Jane Community we'll be here! Our hope is always that everyone is using the platform that is best suited to them, so (while we hope it's Jane!) we'll always make it easy for you to transfer to another solution if you decide Jane's not the perfect match. Hope to see you again one day! Alison (Co-Founder)

Tabitha
Acupuncturist (É.-U.)

Best EHR Ever!

Commentaires : Jane App not only had an amazing product, it has an amazing and friendly team - always open to software improvement and help if it is needed. I've rarely had issues come up, but when I had a question or an issue, they were instantly there to solve it. They are constantly adding new features and responding directly to client feedback. My life is so much better and I save so much time with this EHR system. It has really made my work and life so much better. Highly recommended!

I looked for years for a good EHR and Jane was definitely the answer. Being able to draw what I see on a patient right on the chart was a major attraction to me - but it does so much more! I can completely customize soap notes, send intakes confidentially to patients, and bill patients through the software integration. It is logically laid out and relatively intuitive once you get the basics down.

One of the challenges of being a full featured software is that it can take time to learn everything. In the beginning there weren't a lot of video tutorial - just written instructions. Even in the last couple of years Jane has responded with more visuals which I really appreciate. Areas I would love to see them develop in the future: A more robust inventory that allows calculation of COGS.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Tabitha, Oh my - I really appreciate that you've been a part of Jane's journey over the last few years. This part of your review is just so lovely to read: "My life is so much better and I save so much time with this EHR system. It has really made my work and life so much better. Highly recommended!" Thanks for such lovely words - and for inviting Jane into your practice. I'd love to hear about your challenges with COGS - we've made some updates to Jane's inventory management over the last year, and you can enter the sales price, the cost to you, and run the inventory report to show how much you have in stock of each item and how many you've sold in the last 30 days. The product performance report also now shows cost and profit if you've let Jane know how much you purchase price is for the different inventory items. Hope that helps, but let us know if you'd like to run through that with the team. Alison - Co-Founder