Avis clients sur Jane

par Jane Software

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Jane

Solution complète de gestion de cabinet avec réservation, planification, facturation et consignation des notes au dossier.

En savoir plus sur Jane

179 avis affichés

Sandra V.
Sandra V.
Physiotherapist
  • Publié le 01/05/2020

"Jane got me through April 2020"

Commentaires: My business was ordered to stop conducting in-clinic operations due to the COVID-19 crisis. The Jane Team launched the online video conferencing feature that they were planning to launch at the end of 2020. It allowed me to continue conducting business and adhere to the government's mandate to maintain physical distancing.
Not only that they offered two weeks of webinar style training sessions that they were planning to offer using an on-site conference setting.
It has been Jane and I running the business all of April 2020 and I could not have done it without "her"!

Avantages: Online billing, online booking , reporting of Key Performance Indicators, scheduling, and electronic medical records all in one affordable package.
Great customer service.

Inconvénients: There has not been a downside. It is very easy to learn and it has all the features that I need.

envoyé par Jane Software le 04/05/2020

Sandra

This is so lovely - and what an honour it has been to spend the last few weeks with you at Allied.

I was surprised (although I shouldn't have been!) by the great chat participation throughout the sessions - even in an online version of what we were hoping to be a community building in-person experience. Thanks for joining us! We are lucky at Jane to be working with people like you...

And I'm so glad to hear that you're working with Online Appointments! We're still working on more resources for you around returning to in-practice treatment and what it might look like to have a bit of a hybrid model for a while, with both in office and online care.

Today we're working on a guide for screening calls with COVID-19 screening intake forms and consents.

You're doing a phenomenal job Sandra! If there's more Jane can do to help you and your practice in resources, education or features let us know.

• Publié le 01/05/2020
Eileen D.
Owner, practitioner
  • Publié le 08/10/2021

"Best thing ever! Completely changed my life!"

Commentaires: Absolutely thrilled with it, as are our clients. It was easy to get up and running and was fully customizable. Support is readily available and consistently reliable, friendly and professional.

Avantages: I love how intuitive it is for running my acupuncture practice. Easy to use, it is hard to think of things it doesn’t do. It has made my day to day so much simpler. It also has a built in “forensics” ability to track everything that was done, by whom, and when. This makes any errors easy to track and correct. Customer service is impeccable. They are constantly working on refining the platform and keep us in the loop.

Inconvénients: Really can’t think of anything! Except that I wish I found it sooner.

envoyé par Jane Software le 14/10/2021

Hi Eileen,

Wow. I'm smiling so big right now!

Our mission is to Help the Helpers and to hear you say "Completely changed my life!" when talking about Jane is the reason we do what we do. It really means so much to our entire team.

Thank you for your words and for choosing to be a part of the Jane community. We are so fortunate to have you :)

• Publié le 08/10/2021
Amanda S.
consultant
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/05/2020

"Major issue with basic function"

Avantages: Nothing - I have a major complaint - see below.

Inconvénients: I have used JaneApp as a client with about 3 different organizations and I always run into the same time-consuming, frustrating issue. When booking an appointment slot with someone, JaneApp gives you the option to choose that slot and book it. However, once you select the time slot, it says "Let's get you signed in." No problem. I sign in. But then, instead of simply completing the booking of the slot I chose, it shows my account with the words 'no bookings'. So then I have to manually go to the calendar again to book that slot. HOWEVER, now that slot is unavailable. (Someone told me that Janeapp makes slots unavailable for 3 minutes after booking.) So I have to wait for a few minutes until the time slot shows up as available again. This is glitchy and confusing. If clients are required to sign in BEFORE booking, they should NOT be given the option to book appointments - the system should force them to sign in first. If they are NOT required to sign in first, they should be given the option to book a given slot, and then if they need to sign in, that's fine, but then once this is complete, clients should be automatically returned to the process to complete that same booking SEAMLESSLY without having to go back to the calendar or rechoose the slot (after being confused and wondering why it's no longer available), just like other functional booking systems do. I don't know why this basic issue has not been addressed. Would not recommend this software!

envoyé par Jane Software le 12/05/2020

Hi Amanda,

Oh shoot. I'm sorry you're having trouble with Jane's online booking.

You mention you're a patient having trouble booking with Jane's online booking flow. And that you're using Jane to book at 3 different practices!

I can imagine, then, that any difficulties you're having are 3 times as frustrating. It definitely sounds like you're having a strange experience with the way Jane's behaving for you - when you sign in, your chosen appointment should be already selected and ready to confirm. And actually, if you're working on a private device, you can have Jane remember you so that you don't have to log in every time you want to book.

I'm going to make sure your experience as a patient is well documented here on our side, but more importantly I'm hopeful we can fix the log in problems you're experiencing.

We'll follow up to your email.

Talk soon - Alison - Co-Founder

• Publié le 06/05/2020
Kristin L.
APRN
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 21/09/2021

"Medical Practice- Telemedicine"

Commentaires: Jane has been great overall. You cannot beat the customer service, however I have spent too much time figuring out how to do "workarounds" on my own and I wish that I did not have to do that so much.

Avantages: The customer support is the most amazing feature. They are all intelligent and friendly. I like the upbeat design as well. It takes a while to learn the little things to do workarounds, but once I achieve that, then I believe that I will be able to function just as well as a more expensive EHR with a much cheaper cost. For a medical practice, it is much better than other inexpensive EHRs like Simple Practice that really would not work well at all.

Inconvénients: There are things that I want to be able to customize more easily in the emails.
As a medical practice, it lacks features to integrate with pharmacies and labs, but that would prob be an upgrade. There are some simple things that could be easily fixed that I have to do a feature request for and probably will be a long while, if at all like
1. Adding a middle name to profile information. (yet it has a "pronoun" feature)
2. Sending a post visit email to a patient with a custom message
3. Lacking the integration for the transfer of intake information into the first appointment chart.
4. A customizable dashboard for each patient would be awesome. I really need that. Like simply a dashboard of shortcuts to the WHOLE CHART, where I can put notes like the last prescription sent, pharmacy etc and not have to toggle around to find the info everywhere.
So there is more time spent trying to figure out how to do "workarounds" and this has been pretty time consuming.

envoyé par Jane Software le 27/09/2021

Hi Kristin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and send us stars :)

The information you collect in the questionnaire portion of the intake form will actually be saved directly to the patient's chart! You can learn more about that here if you'd like: https://jane.app/guide/patient-profiles/intake-forms

Oh, and if you haven't seen it already be sure to check out the option to pin and star your chart entries for quick reference. More on that here: https://jane.app/guide/charting/pinning-and-starring-your-chart-entries

I am really glad to hear that you have added your other requests to our public customer feedback site. Your feedback is welcome and very much valued.

I hope you'll continue to rely on our support team for help throughout your Jane journey. This way we can talk about the "workarounds" you've created and discuss the best solutions for you and your practice.

We appreciate you!

• Publié le 21/09/2021
Katie D.
Chiropractic Physician
  • Publié le 10/03/2021

"Jane Saves the Day!"

Avantages: Jane has made our chiropractic office run so much more smoothly than we were able to achieve with other EHR programs. We were able to eliminate unneeded extra pieces of software and have cloud access to be able to securely access patient files and charting from anywhere. Allowing patients to schedule and pay online is a huge plus, and our patients find their interactions with Jane easy to navigate as well! I also love that Jane's customer service is incredibly helpful and responsive. They also allow their users to suggest and vote on feature requests to help Jane's updates move forward in a way that makes the most sense for their user base.

Inconvénients: There are a few places where I'd prefer to have more control over reporting and data integration with other software. This is not a deal-breaker for us, but does limit us somewhat in how we can present data. Every difficulty that I've run across, I have been able to get a good reason from the people at Jane as to why they were unable to do so (one case was to keep data HIPAA secure) or to find a work-around. Frequently the request is met with "that's on our roadmap to work on." And they DO come through on those promises!

envoyé par Jane Software le 18/05/2021

Dr. Donovan,

I am totally picturing Jane as a superhero right now - thanks for the fun visual :)

It's so encouraging to hear that Jane is impacting your clinic in these positive ways. Positive patient feedback too! You do so much for the community as a full-time helper and anything we can do to help you back is the end goal.

I am also really happy to hear that you're utilizing our public customer feedback site to tell us more about what you'd like to see in Jane. We'd love if you continue to provide our team with feedback when you run into areas of improvement.

Thanks for your continued involvement in Jane's story!

• Publié le 10/03/2021
Zeke W.
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/02/2021

"Hands down the best EMR/practice management software."

Commentaires: Absolutely the best. Many of the features that other companies charge for are included in Jane's basic version and honestly, Jane does them better. Can't say enough good about them. Just try the product and you will see.

Avantages: Easy to use, does everything you need and almost everything you want without having to pay more. Customizable chart notes, works for multiple disciplines, fantastic scheduling, online scheduling, payment processing, appointment reminders, insurance billing, google reviews, patient portal. It is also way cheaper and their customer service is unmatched. I have set up and used many different EMR platforms over the years and Jane is the best in every category without any contest. I will never use another software again.

Inconvénients: We have been using it daily for almost 2 years now and have not had any major issues. When minor things come up, their customer service is quick, efficient, and very effective. They are a joy to work with and I would give them 6 stars if I could.

envoyé par Jane Software le 13/05/2021

Hi Dr. Watts,

Wow. Thank you for this incredibly encouraging review!

I shared this with the team and I know it will brighten their day.

Thank you for choosing to be a part of the Jane community for two years. We are so lucky to work alongside clinics like Family Circle Chiropractic!

Have an awesome week.

• Publié le 26/02/2021
Sharon H.
Bookkeeper
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/07/2021

"Jane app review"

Commentaires: Keeping the files online has been a major time-saver for us

Avantages: Having so many features - client files, invoicing, schedules, etc all available at the same place is time-saving and complete.

Inconvénients: I really don't have any complaints. Every time I run into any difficulty, your staff have been able to help me out or clarify whatever my issue was.

envoyé par Jane Software le 19/07/2021

Hi Sharon,

It's so nice to hear from you. Thank you for choosing Jane and growing with us for the past two years!

We know that making the switch from paper can seem like a daunting task at first, so I am very happy to hear that this decision has since been a major time-saver.

If you have questions, feedback, or run into any difficulties we want to hear from you. Please continue to reach out!

Have an awesome day :)

• Publié le 09/07/2021
Kristeen B.
Psychotherapist
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/09/2021

"I have never worked with a company like Jane"

Commentaires: Jane is everything I need to run my Counselling practice.

Avantages: Jane is the BEST thing I’ve ever done for my business. It is intuitive, easy, and the Jane team is constantly improving it. They are incredibly driven to make an amazing product. I could not possibly recommend it more highly.

Inconvénients: I honestly have no complaints. It would be great if their family bookings were easier, but they are currently working on that!

envoyé par Jane Software le 13/09/2021

Kristeen,

Wow. I had to share this with the entire team right away because I know they will be so appreciative of your words.

You are right to say that we are actively working to improve family booking in Jane. Be sure to add your vote to this feature request thread to stay up-to-date on our progress if you haven't done so already: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/family-booking-arrive-option

Thank you for brightening our week! We are so lucky to have you.

• Publié le 06/09/2021
Joshua G.
Médecine douce, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/09/2021

"Exceeds expectations"

Avantages: We truly love pretty much everything about Jane, but what stands out most is their amazing customer service!

Inconvénients: There is nothing that our team doesn't like about Jane

envoyé par Jane Software le 27/09/2021

Joshua,

Wow. Reading your review this morning was a surefire way to have a great Monday :)

Thank you so very much for your kind words about Jane. Our community is truly at the heart of everything we do and we'll keep working to make sure all that you've said here remains true.

We love working with you and your team!

• Publié le 22/09/2021
Tzachi "saki" litov -.
Tzachi "saki" litov -.
Patient Advocate / Health Navigator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/06/2020

"Incredible Program That Continues to Grow!"

Commentaires: Overall Jane has been phenomenal! Not only are we happy with the flexibility and ease of use of the system, but the fact there's a community of users constantly offering help and feedback, and that Jane is incredibly responsive.

Avantages: The fact that Jane had an integrated payment system that was incredibly easy to set up and use was a huge factor in our choice. Additionally, they offer online scheduling as well as the ability to send forms that we can create. Plus the charting is as simple or complex as you want it to be with a huge array of options.

Inconvénients: Jane is still growing. One of the areas I'm hoping to see improvement in is its internal database of names. Currently, there is no way to segregate Clients (or Patients) from practitioners or even family members in a way that is useful. I'm hoping they'll integrate and/or add a way to prefill facilities & practitioners that are already in the system, so they don't have to be added over and over again.

envoyé par Jane Software le 09/06/2020

Hi there Saki,

So nice to hear from you and what an interesting title "Patient Advocate/Health Navigator". I love that.

I'm so glad that you're working with Jane's integrated payments - we saw a really big shift over the Covid response period to contactless online payments. I'm glad that worked so well for you.

And from the health navigator perspective - I appreciate your thoughts on the need for an internal database of contacts. This pairs nicely with a more robust "letters" feature that we have on our roadmap, so I'll make sure this feedback is part of that planning.

Thanks for the lovely final comments. I 100% agree with you that the community you gain when you join Jane is a benefit that's hard to describe. We are also looking at doing more with the connection of our members since owning and running a practice can be a pretty lonely role.

Appreciate you and the work you do Saki!

• Publié le 07/06/2020
Naturopathic Doctor
  • Publié le 06/05/2021

"Reliable EMR system"

Commentaires: Reliable EMR system, multifunctional, easy and neat user interface, excellent customer support

Avantages: - Easy to use for both administrators and patients/clients
- Clean and organized user interface
- Great customer support
- Functional - billing, charting, scheduling

Inconvénients: - Charting could be more advanced - ideally incorporating some elements of previous chart notes to save users more time charting
- Cost is slightly more expensive than competitors

envoyé par Jane Software le 25/05/2021

Hey there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review and share your thoughts.

I really appreciate the words you chose to describe Jane here - reliable, easy to use, and multifunctional. Oh - and I noticed your comment on support too :)

When it comes to Jane's pricing, we have worked hard to make our pricing as fair and competitive as possible. Our pricing model is our true cost for running Jane, meaning that we don't artificially inflate our pricing to account for discounts.

I hope you will reach out to a member of our support team this week, so we can make sure you're on the best plan for you!

Thanks again and hope you have an awesome week.

On Behalf of the Jane Team

• Publié le 06/05/2021
Lynn M.
  • Publié le 12/03/2021

"Invoicing"

Commentaires: I love Janeapp ... very user friendly. I recommend it to anyone that asks.

Avantages: How easy it is to use and find things from an admistrative point.

Inconvénients: Invoicing - NEED to be able to invoice more than one product per invoice. It's very frustrating when we have a patient that needs multiple supplements and we have to send individual invoices for up to 10 products, sometimes more. It truly is the only thing I do not like about Janeapp.

envoyé par Jane Software le 17/05/2021

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for this review. I am so pleased to hear that you find Jane user-friendly and recommend Jane to others! Word of mouth is so important to us.

You're right, the ability to add multiple products is an existing request on our feature request site. If you have not added your vote to the list already, I hope you will do so here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/compiling-multiple-sessions-andor-products-onto-a-single-invoice-document

We sincerely appreciate these reviews because it shows us how Jane is helping, but also how Jane could be better. We will definitely keep working towards that final features/functionality star.

Thanks again for the feedback, Lynn. Happy you're here!

• Publié le 12/03/2021
Kaila B.
Administrative Manager & Social Media Director
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2021

"The best software ever!"

Commentaires: Training is a breeze with a software like this! So user friendly and beautiful to use everyday! The Jane company is very innovative and are constantly coming up with ways to make things easier, different integrations and what not. I love the simplicity, I love the colours. The online booking system has been awesome for our clinic and our patients. I will also add on the experience with communicating with Jane representatives has been amazing. They e-mail back quickly, are always nice, and explain in detail what's going on with whatever you are inquiring about. In any business its important to have that, they always help me out when I'm stuck!

Avantages: What I like most is the overall ease of use, its very user friendly for everyone! From taking payments, to tracking the A/R, to day end cashing out, it is so simple as everything is recorded properly. Our therapists would say the charting section is useful with all of the different templates, and our patients would say the online booking system is great as well.

Inconvénients: The only feature that I can even think of that would be missing from Jane App is a feature to tell you if someone your booking is already booked in on that day. A pop up saying something like "Heads up! this person is already booked on this day at this time" would be extremely beneficial for our staff! Some patients forget they have an appointment and will go to book in thinking they haven't. This is the only suggestion I could add and would think that I like least is the double booking.. I know Jane will eventually make this because they listen to your suggestions and actually put them into action!

envoyé par Jane Software le 17/05/2021

Thanks for the lovely review, Kaila :)

I love that you've taken the time to let us know about everyone's experience (admin, therapists, patients).

Oh- and I'm so glad to hear that you've been helped by our team - we love hearing from you!

If you haven't already I hope you'll add your vote to the existing feature request to add an Alert for Double Booking into Jane. I will include the link here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/alert-for-double-booking

Thanks again for sharing and for growing with Jane over the last two years. Here's to the next two!

• Publié le 09/03/2021
Stacy P.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/02/2021

"Excellent"

Avantages: The software is very user friendly, and the customer support people are so helpful, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is just great, and hasn't had any issue with me contacting him directly for help, just because he is so fast to look at things and give me a hand. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has even taken the time to call me and walk me through things I'm having difficulty with instead of sending screenshots. Those are also helpful, but sometimes it's nice to have a friendly voice on the other end walking me through how to find something.

Inconvénients: There isn't really anything we don't like about it, but there is room for adjustments. We would like to see late cancelled appointments show in the appointment history as late cancel, not no show, and we would love to be able to add a reason to late cancels, instead of using the drop down to cancel appointments that then disappear from the schedule.

envoyé par Jane Software le 13/05/2021

Hi Stacy,

10/10 - thank YOU!

We love support here at Jane and it makes me so happy to hear that you've had a great experience. I fully agree with you that a familiar voice on the other end of the phone makes learning much easier :)

We actually do have a way to record Cancellation Reasons instead of "No Showing." If you haven't seen it already, I hope you will check out our guide here: https://jane.app/guide/schedule/late-cancellations-and-more-detailed-cancellation-reasons

Oh, and here's some more info on how to view Cancelled appointments from the schedule directly: https://jane.app/guide/schedule/cancel-or-remove-an-appointment-from-the-schedule

Thanks again for the review, Stacy. Hope you have an awesome day.

Please reach out to us anytime!

On Behalf Jane

• Publié le 05/02/2021
Todd L.
  • Publié le 30/01/2021

"Jane App is the new standard in chiropractic."

Avantages: I’ve used several different EMRs and practice management programs in my career. And I even started with using paper charts. Jane is the best so far. Working with different types of chart notes in modules is a breeze.

Inconvénients: Insurance billing in the United States is still confusing and is a dark magic to me. You have to use a clearing house to bill insurance. And I’m still not sure how that integrates with Jane once the money starts coming in. Also, it’s hard to SALT (same as last time) billing and diagnosis codes from the proportions visit. I would like to see those carry over to the present visit by default, and allow me to make changes as appropriate.

envoyé par Jane Software le 04/08/2021

Hi Todd,

Your review title made me smile!

Switching from paper can be a big task. I'm so glad to hear about your experience with Jane's charting. It's one of the areas in Jane that is constantly evolving. Have you seen the new formatting options yet?

You're right, all insurer payments and EOBs need to be manually recorded in Jane at this time - but not for long! We have an Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) management tool currently in beta testing. This feature will allow you to download your remittances from your clearinghouse of choice, and upload them to Jane to make posting payments and EOB much quicker and easier :)

Oh and just in case you haven't seen it, here's a handy guide on rebooking clients with the same insurance info if you'd like to take a look: https://jane.app/guide//re-booking-clients-with-the-same-insurance-info

Thanks again for the review, Todd.

• Publié le 30/01/2021
Jeannie M.
RMT
  • Publié le 07/01/2021

"Best App!"

Commentaires: Basically, I can navigate fine with what I need to do on a daily basis. Switching from hands-on massage therapy to the Jane app can be a bit of a challenge, but I get better all the time. I love the support and everyone I have spoken to on calls has been terrific!

Avantages: I like the use of colours for bookings and the many features, like how I can save files to a profile etc.

Inconvénients: Sometimes, quite often I find it hard to navigate through the Reports. Most likely because I don't use them much. I find it dificult to navigate payments with insurance companies especially when they do not cover the full amount or don't pay at all because the client needs a dr. note. Then I have to make changes.

envoyé par Jane Software le 07/05/2021

Hi Jeannie!

We're so happy you came back to Jane once you started your solo practice. I love Jane's treatment colours too... we have 10 options now! My personal favourite is Tangerine.

We totally understand how challenging learning software can be (all while doing what you do best, helping people). I hope you will continue to lean on our team for support as you navigate some tricky insurance billing.

Plus, if you have any suggestions for new features that would make billing easier, we'd love to hear from you on our public customer feature request site: https://janeapp.canny.io/

Thanks for the review, Jeannie. We're thankful for you.

On Behalf of the Jane Team

• Publié le 07/01/2021
Céline N.
Executive Assistant
  • Publié le 18/12/2020

"Jane App"

Commentaires: We made the right choice with Jane to directly manage patient records, appointments, billing, monetary transactions and insurance reimbursements.

Avantages: Easy to use, efficient, nice look, constant improvement, great support team: available, experienced and very friendly.

Inconvénients: In Quebec, we face a huge challenge: to offer users to read and receive information in the language of their choice: in French or in English. We would like the patients to have the ability to indicate the language of their choice in order to interact easily. This situation leads to dissatisfaction as well as an additional workload.

envoyé par Jane Software le 05/05/2021

Hi Celine,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. Building Jane to be legitimately helpful and efficient is our North Star.

You may already be aware that you can enter your own custom language (French, English, and many more) into a lot of areas in Jane (including online).

You can view the customizable areas here: https://jane.app/guide/basics/customizing-jane

That being said, the patient's ability to choose between the two languages would be understandably helpful.

If you haven't already, please add your vote to our public customer feedback list here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/bilingual-online-booking
This way you can add your voice and stay up to date on the progression of this request. We are always looking for new ways to improve Jane!

• Publié le 18/12/2020
Demi M.
Practice Manager
  • Publié le 21/12/2020

"Perfect software for a small business like us!"

Commentaires: The accessibility of Jane being on a web browser has freed our office from needing a server, having to worry (more) about safety and security of the data, and having special software for VPN and HIPAA compliant backups. Our office is basically paperless and we can help patients from any device we choose. It integrates with Square Terminal and also has its own credit card processing online through Stripe. It is highly customizable, yet the default emails/texts/invoices/statements/superbills/notifications are already great.

Avantages: Jane is beautiful - we love using it every day. It's so aesthetically pleasing. We appreciate this even more after using other software that was ugly and not user-friendly. The price is amazing for what you get! Online intake forms, text reminders, online booking website, and much more. The automatic emailing system is such a life saver. It waits 3 minutes to email a notification to a patient, so your emails end up containing all bookings at once in a list. It also automatically links any intake forms they need in the email, you do not have to remind patients! In the off chance that they still didn't do an intake form, you can hand the patient any device using the "Fill out intake" feature and have them fill it out in the office paper-free! Charting can be more difficult in Jane for some people, because your chart is only as powerful as you make it. It is highly customizable, so it's up to you to build a great chart. Unsure about that? Well you can always start with their hundreds of templates that other practitioners have shared, and tweak it over time. I personally like building macros (you can make button options) and making everything seamless.

Inconvénients: There are a couple items still being worked on by Jane, but they're coming out soon.For example: more features for packages, recurring automatic payments, diagnoses in charts being tied to the billing portion of the appointment, etc. Being that Jane consistently takes suggestions and has a very clear roadmap that shows what they've got in development, it's really not a problem, since you can tell they are working to improve all their features. You can see everyone's suggestions online and vote for your favorites so that the Jane team knows what to prioritize.

envoyé par Jane Software le 28/12/2020

Wow Demi. This is a lovely holiday surprise.

Thanks for this really detailed break down of what you've enjoyed about working with Jane in your practice.

I just shared it with the team because it is so thoughtfully written. I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us and other potential Jane Community members! What a lovely gift this holiday season.

I always say that I love it when practice managers enjoy working with Jane - everyone in a clinic uses Jane in a different way, and you are spending probably the most time with Jane out of anyone!

Have a wonderful holiday season Demi!

• Publié le 21/12/2020
Amanda H.
Chiropractor
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 02/12/2020

"Perfect for Small Businesses and Ease of Scheduling for Patients!"

Commentaires: I love it so much! It's exactly what I need for my little practice!

Avantages: I love how easy this software is to make appointments and chart for my patients! It is great to be able to look up other templates as well if I don't want to create my own note template! I love that the live chat is available for the first 30 days! I would be lost without it! It has helped me so much with little questions I have as I learn this software!

Inconvénients: I only use this software on the weekends. I wish that I could view weekends only as opposed to only removing weekends from my view. I also wish I could see my month on the schedule so I would know what I have coming up for the month.

Good morning Dr. Amanda,

What a wonderful review - I really appreciate your enthusiasm and congratulations on your new practice! That's so exciting

And the onboarding chat is a something we just started a few months ago, so I'm really pleased to hear you found it useful. I'm going to pass along your comments there to our chat team - they'll be so glad to hear that they were helpful to you!

A little tip for schedule viewing, if you click the number keys on the keyboard you can reduce the number of days in your view. So from the main schedule, click "2" to see only the next 2 days, "3" to see 3 days etc. I know it's not quite the condensed view you're looking for to make booking into the future easier, but it could get rid of the blank weekdays for your upcoming weekend. It's also not a default but I wonder if you'd like to play around with it anyway.

Welcome to Jane!

Alison - (Co-Founder)

• Publié le 02/12/2020
Linda F.
RMT
  • Publié le 20/11/2020

"Okay Platform"

Commentaires: Pretty good overall. The staff is always friendly and can help eventually. Bookings and notes easy to do. Figuring some things on your own more difficult, getting a response by phone didn't happen multiple times, I'd eventually send an email get a response in a day or two which felt too long to wait.

Avantages: Transferring from the clinic I left to my own practice with files was relatively easy. Maybe better from multidisciplinary clinic and multiple practitioners.

Inconvénients: I thought it navigating to figure out things on your own is difficult, even with search bar as an option. Until you get used to it takes time to learn.
After pandemic help time for questions took over a day to get a response and never got phone calls back, would have to email.
Price very expensive, found out of other one that's half the price and as a website looks better.

Hi Linda,

Sorry to hear you had a less than stellar experience with our support times! I agree that a day or two is too long - and we did definitely have some delays over the Covid response period. What a strange time this has been! Half our practitioner community was shutting down and half were scrambling to figure out online services through telehealth. I'm so pleased we were here to support our Community, but agree that our support wait times did drop below what we'd normally hope for with such unusual volume.

It sounds like you've moved on to a new service, but if you'd ever like to re-join the Jane Community we'll be here!

Our hope is always that everyone is using the platform that is best suited to them, so (while we hope it's Jane!) we'll always make it easy for you to transfer to another solution if you decide Jane's not the perfect match.

Hope to see you again one day!

Alison (Co-Founder)

• Publié le 20/11/2020
Brett L.
  • Publié le 14/11/2020

"Best EHR for solo practitioner chiropractic practice"

Commentaires: Ease of use but really needs some updates rushed through for the billing reports so I don't have to continue paying for my old software just to use their ledger/billing reports.

Avantages: The online scheduling, automatic patient reminders, ease of storing credit card info and sending superbills to patients, emailing intake forms, charting, all allow me to run my own practice without needing a front desk to do these mundane tasks since JANE does it all automatically! Save on both EHR and overhead from one less employee.

Inconvénients: THERE IS NO FILTER OPTIONS ON BILLING REPORTS MEANING NO WAY TO GET A CONCISE ITEMIZED RECEIPT and it's causing me to use my old EHR system for all my personal injury / car accident patients to RE-ENTER everything before submitting it ...wasting a lot of time. for some reason JANE lists every single diagnosis code after every single CPT code (sometimes over 20+ per patient after an accident, doing 3-4 CPT codes per visit). This has caused me to have to send 200-300 page billing reports to attorneys after treating these patients for several months...or worse to insurance companies or only accept it by FAX or snail mail which gets expensive for paying for fax pages / print and ink and mail. PLEASE UPDATE TO HAVE ITEMIZED RECEIPTS OR FILTER OPTIONS ON BILLING REPORTS! Then this EHR will be perfect.

Hi Dr. Brett,

I actually read your review here a few days ago and then went down a full rabbit trail finding the example you sent in of the Superbill and learning more about the trouble you're having getting a concise receipt. Then I forgot to respond to your review here!

I pulled out your example and made sure it was well documented with the part of our dev team responsible for these receipts and I really appreciated the clear and thorough report you gave on why it's not perfect for the way your run your practice (yet!).

When Jane gets these reviews I am always really inspired to earn any missing stars and address any cons, so thanks for taking the time to both share your experience and educate our team when you're finding areas where Jane could be more helpful. I really truly appreciate that.

I know we sent you a follow up email about this a few weeks ago, so let me know if you have further questions!

Alison -(Co-Founder)

• Publié le 14/11/2020
Margaret B.
Receptionist/Billing
  • Publié le 16/11/2020

"Awesome Software"

Commentaires: This has been such a positive experience with Jane App and the people who work for Jane. They are very smart and their only concern seems to be that the Customer has a great experience.

Avantages: This software is so intuitive and easy to learn and use. The creators are always making awesome improvements. The support team is very knowledgeable and always know the answers to the questions I'm asking. When calling in to the support team, they always get back to me within a couple of hours, usually sooner.

Inconvénients: There have been no cons with this software. These people work so hard to make sure that you have a good experience with the software.

Hi Margaret,

It's so nice to hear from you again!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us (and other Capterra viewers!). As you know, I really love it when we get reviews from admin staff, because I know that you spend all day every day working with Jane.

And it's just as much a pleasure for us to get to work with you, so thanks for being such a wonderful part of the Jane Community. Your feedback and help is a big part of Jane learning to be a great helper to your practice.

You are a real delight Margaret :) I hope you have a wonderful holiday season (although it's going to be a bit of a different style this year) and I'm just so glad you're part of Jane's story.

Ali

• Publié le 16/11/2020
Lynn G.
Sole Proprietor
  • Publié le 11/11/2020

"Highly Recommended!"

Commentaires: Initially, after having done paper charting and issuing paper receipts for 30 years, I didn't think I needed Jane, but now that I've been using this system for over 4 years, I can't live without it! Jane is always providing updates based on the needs of users - like a COVID-19 survey that can be edited and is so much easier than starting from scratch! When I get an email response from customer service they always include screenshots which makes it really easy to follow the steps. Most of the healthcare offices I know use Jane and everybody loves it!

Avantages: Jane is essential for running my massage therapy practice! I find it extremely easy to use, and their customer service is excellent. My clients also love how easy it is to use both for booking appointments and for the automated reminders (which they think I send!). I appreciate being able to send receipts at the click of a button and also being able to send clinical records to lawyers quickly. I have been in practice for 35 years and Jane has made my life so much easier! I also appreciate how Jane tracks my income and how much GST I have collected. They have thought of everything!

Inconvénients: I honestly can't think of any cons. When I started using Jane 4+ years ago, it required some learning, but their customer service helped me whenever I got stuck, and Jane provides lots of guides to answer basic questions.

envoyé par Jane Software le 12/11/2020

Oh Lynn - thanks for these kind words!

Being with Jane for 4 years is a long time and I'm so glad you've been a part of Jane's story

I love this part "I didn't think I needed Jane, but now that I've been using this system for over 4 years, I can't live without it." How wonderful to hear!

I'm thankful you've found the Covid screening tool useful, as we all figure out these new protocols together. I know that people are also finding the self-check in with the QR code helpful, especially if they are solo practitioners. So hope you've discovered that feature too!

I am always looking at how Jane could improve, so thanks for giving me a moment to reflect on all the things that Jane has learned over the last 4 years Lynn. Appreciate the kind reminder and lovely comments.

• Publié le 11/11/2020
Founder and Registered Acupuncturist
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 30/10/2020

"one of the best apps around for all healthcare providers"

Commentaires: I have found Jane to be a great over-all softward for your health care clinic. If you do have chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists, osteopaths, etc., it is a great way to seamlessly book and chart.

Avantages: I have used Jane app at a few different clinics, including the one I am at now. The amount of features it has, and how you can customize it for your needs as a Practitioner are wonderful. From chart taking to booking multiple appointments at once easily, Jane has really thought of everything a Practitioner may want, and applied it to their software. I also believe the customer service is fantastic from past communication.

Inconvénients: There are almost too many ways to do 1 thing. For instance for billing, you can go in and do it, then the next time do it a different way and get the same result. I think it would be better to not overcomplicate things by just allowing you to learn how to achieve what you want only 1 way. Sometimes I forget how I did lets say an ICBC claim, go in, find out oh I can also do it this way, then forget. The final thing is the price point if you are a sole practitioner is very high, but in a medium size clinic with receptionists this is a great softward to communicate with everyone at your clinic.

envoyé par Jane Software le 02/11/2020

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing some of your experience with Jane across a number of different practices. I'm pleased to hear that you've found Jane flexible although I'm hearing that you might be sometimes finding Jane to be TOO accommodating with the ways to access the same place.

Often this is because for an administrator working the front desk - it make sense to get to the billing one way, while for a practitioner who is mostly charting it makes sense to have a different path. But for those workflows you only do once in a while, I understand that might cause confusion.

We'll keep working on making Jane both powerful and flexible for the different ways that every clinic (and practitioner) practices but still intuitive. Always so much room for improvement :)

Thanks again for sharing some of your thoughts with us and anyone else considering Jane for their practice.

• Publié le 30/10/2020
Roberto C.
Acupuncturist, Director
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/10/2020

"There's really nothing else like this"

Commentaires: Jane has made so many things easier and dare I say - enjoyable. I used to dread all of my time spent on the computer, but no longer. From charting to managing payments and scheduling, there's really no comparison to Jane. A little more expensive than some bare bones options out there - but we made up for it (and then some) by simply reducing the # of no-shows. We used to have more than our share of no shows despite our previous software's email reminders. Jane's ability to add both email & text reminder options (WITHOUT added fees for text reminders!!!!) & set things up so the patient's could select the options that work best for them was a godsend. Much fewer no-shows now. Charting is quicker, more efficient and more legible. Customer service (email or phone) is friendly and focused on providing specific answers to my specific questions - no stock answers that sorta kinda maybe apply to my question. It's obvious Jane is the product of a lot of work and development to meet the needs of how real businesses work while also recognizing that all businesses operate differently and could benefit from customization to meet their needs. It sounds kitschy but Jane really does make our clinic & my life better.

Avantages: Sorry - can't pick just one, but for us the text reminder option (without additional cost) itself made up for the slight difference in cost compared to what we were using before. With text reminders we don't have the amount of no shows or late cancels that we used to. Also - custom charting/templates and ability to modify charts made by others before us, has saved me SO MUCH TIME charting & also made my charts more legible & organized. I'm embarrassed it took us so long to switch

Inconvénients: It's so advanced compared to what I was used to that I got a bit overwhelmed at first. Fortunately, the various videos, articles, phone support, demo clinic (where I could play with various settings etc) and online meeting support was phenomenal with everyone genuinely friendly and focused on helping you without stock replies. Other con is that we had to use a not-so-perfect workaround for tracking groupon & other prepaid packages we sell. However, the good news is they're rolling out a fix for that sometime this fall

envoyé par Jane Software le 17/10/2020

Oh my word Roberto,

This is just too lovely. What an honour to get to read these words today - we shared your whole review with our team so that everyone that helps build and support Jane could read it too.

I can't tell you how much your words around Jane's customization makes me smile. Every time we add a feature to Jane we have to make sure it will work in the seemingly MILLIONS of ways people out there like to run their clinics.

So you're right that the set up at the beginning is part of "teaching" Jane how things work at your practice and can take some time. I'm glad you found help during that training within our guides and with our support team. I like to think that when you bring on Jane to work in your practice you get a software, a team of cheerleaders AND a community of other Allied Healthcare business owners.

And YOU make Jane and OUR life better!

I'm at my 1000 character max so can't say more! But thanks again for your kind words.

Ali - Co-Founder