15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Jane

Réservation en ligne, création de graphiques, planification et facturation dans un système sécurisé et esthétique.

En savoir plus sur Jane

This is much more efficient. Customer support is also excellent and response time is great.

The downside of trying to be a system for everyone means that at some point it might become too difficult to use, or difficult to learn, especially as Jane becomes popular in other countries.

Jane - Notes

Jane a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 362 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Jane ?

Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Un meilleur logiciel

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Interface conviviale, fonctionnalités avancées.

Ce logiciel a un coût élevé, support client limité.

il y a 8 mois

Bonjour et merci pour votre avis sur Jane ! Nous sommes très heureux d'apprendre que vous avez trouvé Jane conviviale, nous nous efforçons vraiment de rendre votre vie quotidienne agréable, j'espère donc que Jane y parviendra. Nous comprenons parfaitement que le coût est un facteur important pour beaucoup, surtout de nos jours, c'est pourquoi nous visons à maintenir Jane à un prix équitable pour différentes tailles de cliniques. Cela dit, nous aimerions toujours en savoir plus sur vos commentaires, donc si vous souhaitez en partager davantage, envoyez simplement un e-mail à support@jane.app. Merci encore pour vos aimables paroles et pour être membre de la communauté Jane. -Caitlin au nom de l'équipe Jane.

Kayle
Kayle
Owner (Canada)

Best Clinic Software 10/10 Recommendation

Commentaires : Jane is invaluable to my business. My clients can book on line with ease. I can build their client profiles, chart, keep track of billing and print out a multitude of reports all very easily. I look forward to each new feature or update that jane keeps coming out with.

I love how easy and intuitive Jane is when learning new aspects of the software. The customer service support staff are very quick to help problem solve or send you in the right direction. Jane university is incredibly helpful when trying to problem solve your self or learn new aspects of the software. The integration with Telus has saved so much time for me daily, it really adds up. I also love the ability to use Jane payments so clients can use credit cards to pay.

I wish there was an option to keep canceled appointments viewable in your schedule. Maybe similar to the wait list feature. You just click on it and it pops up to show you the clients that canceled that day.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Kayle, Wow! Thank you for your 10/10 recommendation and all the stars. I love that you've had a chance to chat with our support team and explore Jane university. I'm also hearing that you've been enjoying Jane's insurance features and integrated payment processing! I have some good news - there is a way to view canceled appointments in your schedule. Just navigate to the Schedule and select the little wheel in the bottom right-hand corner. Go ahead and click the toggle beside "Canceled" and voila! You can turn it on and off as needed :) Thanks for being a part of Jane's story Kayle. Maddie, On Behalf of Jane

Tanya
Owner and Acupuncturist (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, 11–50 employés

5+ years experience with Jane

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I love the scheduling in the charting. This is why I switched to Jane. The problem is is that the bookkeeping and financials are absolutely critical To the success of any business. This is Jane’s weakest area.

Charting templates and scheduling are the best features.

Financial reports and bookkeeping it’s a nightmare. I wish there was no unapplied and reapplied payments shown in the reporting. I wish making changes to payments did not result in erroneous transaction lines like “5/15 $15.00 payment, 5/15 -$15.00 payment, 5/15 $15.00 payment. Sometimes the software settings is confusing- it asks me to set commission rates for an apt type then asks me to set commission settings per practitioner which resulted in me underpaying my staff for a whole year until we audited everything. It was a nightmare. Also if one of my front desk receptionists accidentally selected a practitioner when selling a package it overpaid my staff. Another auditing nightmare to figure out correct commissions resulting in back pay to my employees, even one of them quit over this issue! In the audit I even found the software paying a staff member $25 commission on a “1st late cancellation” which we do not charge the customer for. Generally, Jane’s customer service is great but all they told me about this issue is “that is not Jane’s intended behavior, we don’t know why it did that, we are working to figure it out.” After not hearing back from them for a long time, I sent them another message asking if they had figured it out and received the same reply. I am forced to audit every commission report now every month so if you are somebody who pays commission based practitioners a warningabout commission distributions. Always double check the software cannot be trusted in the financial area.

il y a 2 semaines

Hey Tanya. Thank you for sharing your thoughtful feedback - it's great to hear that you're enjoying the charting and scheduling features in Jane! You’re right, managing finances and bookkeeping is crucial for your business success and considering that certain settings led to challenges with your clinic staff, we get your frustrations. Our customers having a seamless experience where you don't feel the need to repeat yourself is something that’s important to us so it’s disappointing to hear about your recent experience with our team. While we don't have all the specifics due to anonymity in reviews, we'd love to connect with you to discuss your feedback further and get an update, if you're open to it. We're so grateful to have the opportunity to work with you for so long and for the time you took to share your thoughts about Jane, we’ll continue to make Jane better. :)

Zahra
Psychotherapist (Canada)

Psychotherapist

3,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

The payment didn't go through. We have difficulty going live

Reminder and invoices were made. Reflection on the service was good

il y a 2 semaines

Hey Zahra, appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, though it’s tough to hear you faced challenges going live. Starting with new software often has a learning curve which is why our team is always here to help! We're dedicated to sorting things out for you so we’d be happy to get an Account Setup Consultation booked with you. Feel free to reach out to our team at support@jane.app. Also, join our Jane App Community Group on Facebook - it's a fantastic resource for learning and connecting with other users. :) We're hopeful we can turn your three-star review into a four or five-star in time, but we’ll keep working on the never-ending journey of improving, but remember we're here to assist you in getting comfortable with Jane. :) Caitlin on behalf of the Jane Team

Shannan
RMT and clinic owner (Canada)

Ease of practice

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent! I recommend to other colleagues frequently. Jane makes running a clinic easier, customer service is top notch. They always have the answers and are so kind holding your hand if need be through any processes or inquiries.

The easy switch! Jane helped me every step with moving all my data over and starting with Jane at a new space. Also how compliant they are with our provincial regulations for heslthcare providers.

Sometimes i feel overwhelmed with features! It seems that Jane has so many features, I in fact dont take the time to learn how to fully make use of the program because I feel overwhelmed with all the options.

il y a 4 semaines

Hey Shannan, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with Jane so far. We love hearing how easy the switch was and the positive impact Jane has had on your day-to-day of running a clinic. Exploring all our features can feel like tackling a new language or instrument – takes some patience and practice, but it’s worth it. I hope you’re using our handy resources and reaching out to our support team when you need a hand - remember we’re always there to help. :) Thanks again for leaving such lovely feedback, but even more so for choosing Jane. We’re super excited to keep growing and working together! -Caitlin on behalf of the Jane team

Stefanie
Mental Health Therapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Experience with Jane so far!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I have loved it and I intend to continue to use it!

I love that I can get help if needed through email or over the phone and that I am always talking with a live person, not a recording. I love that I can literally take care of my billing, my scheduling, my payments, and my notes/charting all in one place!

I don't have any complaints yet, I just wish that I better understood the insurance side of things but I honestly think once I start sending claims through it will became really easy for me, I just need practice.

il y a 2 mois

Hey Stefanie! Oh wow, reviews like this always leave us feeling so happy, so thank you for sharing. We love so much that you’ve been finding Jane helpful and our support team has been so helpful. We hear you about the insurance piece, adjusting to a new system can be a lot, and that usually means there will be new workflows for things like insurance. Always remember our team is here to support you as you get to learn the ropes of Jane, so you can reach out any time to support@jane.app We thrive helping helpers like yourself and hope we can continue to be a part of your journey. Thanks for being with us! -Caitlin on behalf of the Jane team

Delphine
Chiropractor (Canada)

Very good chiropractic software

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Easy to use, lot of options, easy for patients.

That the platform is not in french. Not user friendly when working in a french environment if your employee do not speak english (Quebec, Canada) An app could be great for phone

il y a 3 mois

Hi Delphine. Thank you for the kind words here, they’re so appreciated. We love to hear that you’re finding Jane easy to use for both you and your patients - that’s one of our favourite things to do! I hear your feedback - while you can have the patient-facing side of Jane set to French, Jane’s administrative side is not written in French. While not perfect, something we see some practices do is use the built-in translating feature of their web browser which works quite well. We always want our users to be happy with Jane, so I hope we can continue to do that for you. Thank you for being a part of our community! :)

Jennifer
Physical Therapist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Everything I need for small PT business

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : When I have had questions, usually I can find the answer quickly on their search tool. When I haven't been able to find an answer, a simple call to customer service has done the trick. I always get someone on the phone immediately and they are incredibly helpful

-Set up was surprisingly easy given all of the different features. I need to explore them more, but my fault for not making time. -Customer and tech support is amazing. -Finding a template that fit my practice, using the template library, made developing my own forms much easier than if I had to design them from scratch.

I would have liked to set up appointments on the 1/4 hour for 1 hour long treatment, but I have been able to work around that.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Jennifer! We’re so glad to hear that you’ve been enjoying Jane so far and had an easy set up. It can definitely take some time to get well-acquainted with all of the helpful features in Jane, but it sounds like you have a great foundation so far and are keen to still learn which is all it takes. I hope you continue to reach out to us when you need support as you grow with Jane and that things feel even better as time goes on. We’re honored to be on this journey with you. :) Caitlin on behalf of the Jane team

Rachael
Registered Dietitian (Canada)

Advanced Functionality for Small and Large Practices

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall a fantastic experience and platform that provides a lot of value for established practices.

The advanced functionality allowed for customization making it adaptable for my practice as well as use amongst different practitioners on the team.

For a new practice starting out, cost is a bit prohibitive.

il y a 2 mois

Hey Rachael. Thank you so much for your helpful feedback and taking the time to leave this lovely review. We're absolutely thrilled to hear about your experience and how the different practitioners have found Jane to be adaptable and valuable in meeting all your needs. We think this is one of the many things that make Jane truly special; the ability to cater to the unique needs of many. We hope we can continue to meet that bar for you as we continually strive to improve our offerings and ensure we always deliver exceptional value and delight. Thank you for letting Jane be a part of the team. :) -Caitlin on behalf of the Jane team

Sonia
Consultant (Canada)

Great customer support

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The simplicity that everything is accessible and there are tons of resources available for support.

No cons I can think of at this time. Just a learning curve.

il y a 4 semaines

Thank you for the sweet and simple review and for choosing Jane to be a part of your practice, Sonia. :) We pride ourselves on not only our features and the simplicity we hope they bring to your day, but also our customer support, so hearing you’ve enjoyed your experience with both so far means a lot to us. We hear you on the learning curve and realize everything takes getting used to, so I hope you continue to lean on our support team and resources as you get more familiar with Jane. -Caitlin on behalf of Jane

Valerie
Physical Therapist (Canada)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

My experience with Jane

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Easy to use, simple, user friendly. The Jane app is great for healthcare professionals in private practice to facilitate admin work

The cost is a little high when you're starting a business

il y a 4 semaines

Thanks for taking the time to share how things have been with Jane so far, Valerie. It’s delightful to hear that you’ve found things simple and user-friendly, I hope we can continue to meet that standard for you. We appreciate your feedback about cost when you’re getting started - we recently launched new plans in Jane to hopefully meet a wider range of needs for different stages of practice. Thank you for being a part of our Jane community and for letting us be a part of your journey. We’ll keep focusing on our work to make Jane as helpful as possible. :) -Caitlin on behalf of Jane

Mandi
Owner/Physical Therapist (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy to set up, all inclusive, easy to use, great design

Commentaires : Having the scheduling, payment, auto-reminders, patient info, online scheduling--basically having everything I need in one place has been a dream. As a solo-preneur this has been a life saver for me!

Easy to set up and use, intuitive design, love that I can customize colors/branding, and have multiple locations. I like having access to templates but also the ability to edit them or create my own. Customer service is excellent, though honestly, besides a little help with initial set up, I've only had to contact them once in the first 6 months of using it.

In addition to 1:1 patient appointments, I offer workshops and trainings. I wish I could set up registration for these a little differently instead of it looking like a patient class, and would prefer a link to send people to register JUST for that workshop, instead of sending them to my calendar.

il y a 4 ans

Oh Dr. Murtaugh, Your "pros" here is probably the nicest write up of Jane that I've ever seen. Thanks for taking the time to write it out and share your experience. And I sent you a follow up email yesterday with some information on how you can jump directly to the classes registration area since every URL in the booking process is unique. Let me know if the email didn't come through :) I'm so glad that you're part of the Jane community - I ran through your instagram feed and your website and the work you're doing is impressive and so so helpful. Well done! You are one powerful solo-preneur and I'm so glad Jane can be part of your Team. Alison - Co-Founder

Peter
Owner/acupuncturist (É.-U.)

Jane App is an amazing Practice Management System

Commentaires : I just wanted to take a moment and share how much I appreciate Jane and the whole team. They are an amazing, top-rate organization and their support and customer service are second to none! Their openness to feedback and constant improvements in performance and function make it a pleasure to use the system. My patients love the user experience too!
Thank you Jane for always going above and beyond!

Integrated EHR, scheduling, billing, accounting functions, integrations with other apps/programs that are highly customizable for every individual or business

I would love to see an expansion of the "intake form" feature that would allow customized language for follow up forms to patients such as pain and function surveys, updates of personal/insurance information (I think most clinics do this on a yearly basis), etc. I currently send different surveys regularly, and I use the intake form function for this. Unfortunately, the language is set for new patient intake paperwork. It would be nice to have even just one more category for "Updates" or something like that.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Peter! What a nice review to read today. I'm so glad to hear that you and Jane are enjoying working together :) Patient Reported Outcome Measures is a great feature request. So many fun and helpful features we could add here, and it's something we're excited about too! Updating insurance information regularly is a great call too. We're doing some development around insurance info collection right now actually - and I'll add this idea of regular updates to the list. We do have "expiring intake forms" which could currently work here (if you create one just for insurance info and set it to expire after 1 year, Jane will automatically send a new one if they book in again after a year of the form being completed). Such good thoughts Peter. Thanks for sharing. And your comments about the team are so appreciated. Thanks for being part of the Jane story Peter. We're lucky to have you. Alison - Co-Founder

Nell
Physiotherapist (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great product, excellent customer service

Commentaires : I've been consistently impressed with the customer service - the team are responsive and helpful. The only minor issue is the lack of customisability, but there's a trade-off with a lower price, so overall I'm very happy.

The ability to take online payments and to reconcile them with appointments was an absolute dealbreaker for me when looking for clinical notes software. Very few systems offer this feature; and Jane offers a better version than my old system, at a lower cost. Absolute no brainer. I also liked the fact that I only pay for a licence for clinicians and not for admin staff - that's a real bonus.

I'd used my old system for 10 years before switching to Jane, and it doesn't feel quite as intuitive yet. However - I felt the same way when I switched from my Nokia to an iPhone, and now that I'm used to it, I wouldn't consider switching back. I guess the only thing I'm not so keen on is the permissions, as they're not as customisable as I'm used to, which means I have to do some tasks that I would previously have given my admin team; and the fact that Jane's back-end team won't customise things for me (eg permissions and reports) as my previous software team were prepared to do for a price.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Nell, Thanks for this review of Jane! And of Jamie - who probably helped you with your transition to Jane. I'm so glad you're finding online payments helpful to your practice. We couldn't have anticipated the importance of contactless payments in advance, but I know that they're being used by many practices to help with reduced risk in practice, and to pay for the newly popular online appointments. It's certainly a shifting time for many of us, and I really laughed at your comparison of moving from a Nokia to an iPhone! My co-founder Trevor will be pleased to hear that Jane is being compared to Apple design and aesthetic. More granular permissions are in the works! We'll keep you apprised on the work we're doing there to allow for custom role creation. We're so glad you've joined the Jane Community Nell. Alison - Co-Founder on behalf of Jane

Samantha
Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist (É.-U.)

Jane is a Game Changer!

Commentaires : I love just about everything from creating templates to charting to the fullscript integration and just letting Jane work for me with online booking with booking notifications, creating disciplines, treatments... the flexibility and functionality and most of the time ease of use.

Ease of Use. Customer Support. Design. Functionality. Features. It feels like Jane really listens to the users needs and implements new features all of the time to reflect this.

So far I really only have Pros. If I had to choose a Con I would say sometimes I just cannot figure out how to intuitively do certain things with the EHR so I often hit up customer support to help me resolve my inquiries.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Samantha, I'm so glad to hear you've started working with Jane! I just read your review to our whole team tonight and we were so honoured by your kind words. It sounds like you're really working with so many of Jane's features and the team is absolutely here anytime you might need help. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with Jane so far. Alison - Co-Founder

Anja
homeopath and psychotherapist (Canada)

Great admin help

Commentaires : It took me a few weeks to really understand and use JaneApp as it was a bit confusing at first to work myself through all the tutorials. I had to talk to them several times on the phone to figure some things out. But now that everything is up and running I really enjoy using JaneApp on a daily basis. Payment collection and booking and charting have become much more easy and even fun!

JaneApp is a great tool for scheduling appointments, receiving payments and letting patients book on an online booking page. It has a great look and feel to it, functions well and really helps cut down on admin time once it is up and running. It also has a very extensive charting options, so you can keep all your patient information in one place. And it has no a functional telehealth platform that makes it easy and safe to do online appointments while adhering to privacy protection regulations. The team is extremely friendly and always helpful and they have an extensive self help video library.

I like most of it. As a single practitioner, I wish there would be a more slim version for people like me as there are several functions I don't use but can't hide. Some functions are a bit inflexible, but you can usually work around it and they have a wish list for improvements. There are a few features I wish would be added, like being able to schedule non-patient times on your schedule like admin time etc (you have to use the break function for it). Another missing element is that you can't list your expenses, only the income.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Anja, Thanks for sharing your thoughts on running with Jane! So glad you've invited Jane into your practice and that our team has helped make the transition a smooth one. We've been talking a lot about how to keep Jane both flexible for your unique needs but also hide all the features you might not want to work with. It's a great challenge and I'm excited about improving the FEELING of simplicity while still allowing you the flexibility and options to train Jane for exactly how your unique practice works. I love the desire for a "slim" version. We'll keep working on that. Thanks again for sharing your experience! Alison - Co-Founder

Margaret
Receptionist/Billing (É.-U.)

Awesome Software

Commentaires : This has been such a positive experience with Jane App and the people who work for Jane. They are very smart and their only concern seems to be that the Customer has a great experience.

This software is so intuitive and easy to learn and use. The creators are always making awesome improvements. The support team is very knowledgeable and always know the answers to the questions I'm asking. When calling in to the support team, they always get back to me within a couple of hours, usually sooner.

There have been no cons with this software. These people work so hard to make sure that you have a good experience with the software.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Margaret, It's so nice to hear from you again! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us (and other Capterra viewers!). As you know, I really love it when we get reviews from admin staff, because I know that you spend all day every day working with Jane. And it's just as much a pleasure for us to get to work with you, so thanks for being such a wonderful part of the Jane Community. Your feedback and help is a big part of Jane learning to be a great helper to your practice. You are a real delight Margaret :) I hope you have a wonderful holiday season (although it's going to be a bit of a different style this year) and I'm just so glad you're part of Jane's story. Ali

JEANNIE
RMT (Canada)

Best App!

Commentaires : Basically, I can navigate fine with what I need to do on a daily basis. Switching from hands-on massage therapy to the Jane app can be a bit of a challenge, but I get better all the time. I love the support and everyone I have spoken to on calls has been terrific!

I like the use of colours for bookings and the many features, like how I can save files to a profile etc.

Sometimes, quite often I find it hard to navigate through the Reports. Most likely because I don't use them much. I find it dificult to navigate payments with insurance companies especially when they do not cover the full amount or don't pay at all because the client needs a dr. note. Then I have to make changes.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jeannie! We're so happy you came back to Jane once you started your solo practice. I love Jane's treatment colours too... we have 10 options now! My personal favourite is Tangerine. We totally understand how challenging learning software can be (all while doing what you do best, helping people). I hope you will continue to lean on our team for support as you navigate some tricky insurance billing. Plus, if you have any suggestions for new features that would make billing easier, we'd love to hear from you on our public customer feature request site: https://janeapp.canny.io/ Thanks for the review, Jeannie. We're thankful for you. Maddie On Behalf of the Jane Team

Margret
Physiotherapist (Canada)

User friendly

Commentaires : Having everything integrated in one place: billing, scheduling, booking, exercise platform is just something no other program can beat!

I'm not a computer whiz and this was by far one of the easiest to learn. I worked with 5 different system/softwares/platforms and of course there is a learning curve even to Jane, but it's the quickest to learn and clean, easy, uncluttered for the user. I love being able to see everything what's happening from my schedule. I know which patients I billed, which ones I charted, which ones didn't show. That is especially important on a busy clinic or if you didn't have time to do all the administration part of work all in the same day.

It can be a bit overwhelming with so many different settings, but as long as you stay focused on what's important at first, the rest is just "play with it".

Jacqueline
Director of Operations (Canada)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Respect the Clinic Managers/Owners

Commentaires : Jane to me is first designed to please the charting therapists and administration second. The overall experience is good but is still very limited which is why its described as simple. More attention is needed in the accounting aspect of the program.

The program is nice looking and fairly simple.

Jane has taken away the ability for clinics to correct simple errors like a refund or a payment unapplied to an invoice in error. You have to email into the support workers who can not always figure out what is happening so you are having to explain how to proceed to ensure the correction is done right. The strange this is you can unapply a payment and refund on the same invoice over and over. So, since I was told this was taken away due to a large amount of errors that was happening why not start with fixing the ability to do the same thing over and over to the same invoice. Also, there should be different levels of control with corrections and deletions like other softwares.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jacqueline, Thanks for the review and I'd really love to work with you on the flexibility you need for accounting mistakes. As a clinic owner myself, I have experienced the end of day run around trying to figure out what was mis-recorded and can understand that flexibility is so necessary. I'll pull up your support emails to see where you're struggling, but if you're the manager/owner you shouldn't have restrictions on applying or unapplying payments. And while we do give warnings (since book keepers don't love it) you can back date your changes if needed. Creating refunds by mistake is something I'd like to fix from the outset. I'd love to know why it's happening so often that it's a problem for your practice. Perhaps there's something there that we can fix from our side. I'll send you an email to see what we can do here! Otherwise we do have more granular permissions coming up, so you have more options for staff! Alison - Co-Founder

Tabitha
Acupuncturist (É.-U.)

Best EHR Ever!

Commentaires : Jane App not only had an amazing product, it has an amazing and friendly team - always open to software improvement and help if it is needed. I've rarely had issues come up, but when I had a question or an issue, they were instantly there to solve it. They are constantly adding new features and responding directly to client feedback. My life is so much better and I save so much time with this EHR system. It has really made my work and life so much better. Highly recommended!

I looked for years for a good EHR and Jane was definitely the answer. Being able to draw what I see on a patient right on the chart was a major attraction to me - but it does so much more! I can completely customize soap notes, send intakes confidentially to patients, and bill patients through the software integration. It is logically laid out and relatively intuitive once you get the basics down.

One of the challenges of being a full featured software is that it can take time to learn everything. In the beginning there weren't a lot of video tutorial - just written instructions. Even in the last couple of years Jane has responded with more visuals which I really appreciate. Areas I would love to see them develop in the future: A more robust inventory that allows calculation of COGS.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Tabitha, Oh my - I really appreciate that you've been a part of Jane's journey over the last few years. This part of your review is just so lovely to read: "My life is so much better and I save so much time with this EHR system. It has really made my work and life so much better. Highly recommended!" Thanks for such lovely words - and for inviting Jane into your practice. I'd love to hear about your challenges with COGS - we've made some updates to Jane's inventory management over the last year, and you can enter the sales price, the cost to you, and run the inventory report to show how much you have in stock of each item and how many you've sold in the last 30 days. The product performance report also now shows cost and profit if you've let Jane know how much you purchase price is for the different inventory items. Hope that helps, but let us know if you'd like to run through that with the team. Alison - Co-Founder

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

one of the best apps around for all healthcare providers

Commentaires : I have found Jane to be a great over-all softward for your health care clinic. If you do have chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists, osteopaths, etc., it is a great way to seamlessly book and chart.

I have used Jane app at a few different clinics, including the one I am at now. The amount of features it has, and how you can customize it for your needs as a Practitioner are wonderful. From chart taking to booking multiple appointments at once easily, Jane has really thought of everything a Practitioner may want, and applied it to their software. I also believe the customer service is fantastic from past communication.

There are almost too many ways to do 1 thing. For instance for billing, you can go in and do it, then the next time do it a different way and get the same result. I think it would be better to not overcomplicate things by just allowing you to learn how to achieve what you want only 1 way. Sometimes I forget how I did lets say an ICBC claim, go in, find out oh I can also do it this way, then forget. The final thing is the price point if you are a sole practitioner is very high, but in a medium size clinic with receptionists this is a great softward to communicate with everyone at your clinic.

il y a 4 ans

Hi there, Thanks for sharing some of your experience with Jane across a number of different practices. I'm pleased to hear that you've found Jane flexible although I'm hearing that you might be sometimes finding Jane to be TOO accommodating with the ways to access the same place. Often this is because for an administrator working the front desk - it make sense to get to the billing one way, while for a practitioner who is mostly charting it makes sense to have a different path. But for those workflows you only do once in a while, I understand that might cause confusion. We'll keep working on making Jane both powerful and flexible for the different ways that every clinic (and practitioner) practices but still intuitive. Always so much room for improvement :) Thanks again for sharing some of your thoughts with us and anyone else considering Jane for their practice. Alison - Co-Founder

Lynn
Office Manager (Canada)

Invoicing

Commentaires : I love Janeapp ... very user friendly. I recommend it to anyone that asks.

How easy it is to use and find things from an admistrative point.

Invoicing - NEED to be able to invoice more than one product per invoice. It's very frustrating when we have a patient that needs multiple supplements and we have to send individual invoices for up to 10 products, sometimes more. It truly is the only thing I do not like about Janeapp.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Lynn, Thank you for this review. I am so pleased to hear that you find Jane user-friendly and recommend Jane to others! Word of mouth is so important to us. You're right, the ability to add multiple products is an existing request on our feature request site. If you have not added your vote to the list already, I hope you will do so here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/compiling-multiple-sessions-andor-products-onto-a-single-invoice-document We sincerely appreciate these reviews because it shows us how Jane is helping, but also how Jane could be better. We will definitely keep working towards that final features/functionality star. Thanks again for the feedback, Lynn. Happy you're here! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Sherri
Client Services Coordinator (Canada)

Jane Has Amazing Customer Service

5,0 l’année dernière

Very easy system to learn, accurate and well laid out. Customer service is outstanding, besides the Help Guide, the accessibility of Jane Team members to answer questions in a timely manner is incredible.

Would like to be able to have more than one email address per patient. Also, be able to have flexible pricing on some services as they vary occasionally, so we are required to set up a new product each and every time.

l’année dernière

Hi Sherri! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience using Jane. I can't express enough how much we appreciate your feedback. It always makes me happy to hear that our customers are receiving the help they need in a timely manner. As our Jane Community grows, our team aims to provide the same level of service in terms of quality help and quick response times, regardless of the volume we may receive. If this level of service ever changes, please let us know :slightly_smiling_face: Regarding Flexible Pricing, the use of Adjustments can be helpful. Whether you have patients on a sliding scale, or running a special promotion, Adjustments can accommodate those price changes. When it comes to creating products/inventory within Jane, each item would have to be created independently. However, if I understand correctly perhaps you may have variations of the same product and would then require varying pricing. If so, Jane does have an existing feature request for that which I have linked below for you! I can appreciate the sentiment you shared about the need to have multiple email addresses on a patient profile. This has been a popular request amongst our community, especially within the Mental Health space and when working with children. If you haven't added a vote or shared your voice on our feature request, I would definitely encourage you to do so! I have also linked that feature request for you below. https://janeapp.canny.io/admin/feedback/feature-requests/p/allow-more-than-one-email-on-file?boards=feature-requests&search=more%2520than%2520one%2520email https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/inventory-product-variations Thanks for choosing Jane, and I hope you have a wonderful week. -Kim on Behalf of Jane

Garth
Psychiatrist (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Best system for medical charting & scheduling that I have ever used

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Using Jane has been outstandingly good, an aspect of my daily work that has simply made my professional life easier and more enjoyable. I have used various EMR systems in previous years (such as InputHealth) which were terrible by comparison, a constant headache, and much more expensive too.

It is easy to use, inexpensive, obviously well thought-out, is reliable, never any serious problems with it, and for minor issues the staff are rapidly responsive and helpful. It has the features I need for convenient, rapid scheduling, including recurrent appointments, notes, and billing (linked to a Canadian public healthcare service plan). It has automated appointment reminders and you can create & send your own questionnaires or intake forms before appointments, which I have found very useful.

I would like Jane to be able to keep stored files in different folders (such as lab reports, specialist reports, letters, etc.); at present all downloaded files are in the same single folder. Then it would be good to sort through these files alphabetically or by date, etc. It could be useful to send & receive faxes or other files automatically within the system. At present I have to export files (such as reports) from Jane to other software before faxing, or create the files elsewhere (such as for prescriptions) before faxing.

l’année dernière

Hi Garth, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write such a detailed review! Overall, I am thrilled to hear that Jane has made your life easier and more enjoyable, I can't wait to share that with the rest of our team! As a solo practice, automating as many tasks as possible can be a huge time saver, and I am glad to hear that the Recurring scheduling, Appointment Reminders, and Intake Forms have been useful for you. Organizing Files in a patient profile and having an Integrated Fax option are two features our community has been vocal about! We do have a Feature Request Page where you can vote/comment on these features and when updates are made you will also be notified :slightly_smiling_face: You can find those feature requests here: https://janeapp.canny.io/admin/feedback/feature-requests/p/files-organization?boards=feature-requests&search=organize%2520files https://janeapp.canny.io/admin/feedback/feature-requests/p/fax-integration?boards=feature-requests&search=fax Thanks for choosing Jane! We are so glad to have you and we are excited to be on this journey with you. -Kim on Behalf of Jane