Avis clients sur Zoho Docs

En savoir plus sur Zoho Docs

Un système de gestion de fichiers en ligne qui vous permet de collaborer et de créer, stocker, organiser et partager des fichiers en toute sécurité.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Docs

The only negative would be that the forms are really plain looking.

Zoho Docs - Notes

Zoho Docs a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 156 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoho Docs ?

Spoorthy
Spoorthy
Web Developer (Inde)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Good docs sharing app

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It is good if you use Zoho products. It can be complimentary to their services.

It is easy to share docs with your team if you are using other zoho products. With Docs, we can create word-like documents, sheets, and presentations. Sharing with the team is easy, you can invite or share a link to the doc. You can have in-app chat and desktop sync too.

UI looks very dated compared to google or microsoft.

Maisarah
Maisarah
Brand Manager (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

Good free software for online document creation

Commentaires : Zoho Docs flexibility is really helping me managing my document as i can have a free access to all my document from anywhere. Sending and sharing document to client and colleague is very easy and it will produce private link for document sharing purpose.

I really like all the tool that has provided by Zoho Docs. It can work from online settings and has a space to storing my document online using the designated cloud storage for free. The text search function is really helping when i am trying to search for specific keyword from my document.

There are time when my document are not properly synchronized between my phone and my folder in computer. I need to manually refresh it and only then it will start synchronized back.

Edgar
Edgar
Consultor en comunicación y tecnologías de información (Mexique)
Relations gouvernementales, 201-500 employés

Great potential of productivity apps

Commentaires : Sharing documents and online publishing of the files is a breeze, and they are always online which makes it a great option when embeding these types of files on other places throughout the web.

Zoho has never stopped developing new features throughout their productivity suite. Support is awesome and ease of use is great for newbies. I've been using Zoho Apps for more than ten years and I am still loyal with their efforts.

Docs includes Writer, Sheet and Show apps, unfortunately loading times of the apps can be cumbersome and the lack of full versions of these apps for mobile phones or tablets forces you to seek for other options even though the online versions of the apps are option packed.

Nur Zuhaira
Nur Zuhaira
Sales And Marketing Associate (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

One of the best for document storing and file collaboration

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It helps us to share and collaborate on file easily. Great feature.

The best part about using Zoho Docs is that it works fluidly with the rest of the Zoho line of products, so we can save all of my work in the clouds and retrieve them from whatever device. Collaborating on the administration of different kinds of documents with coworkers is a great feature and help us to find files and document quickly.

The intense white color is difficult for someone with my vision impairment to comprehend. I appreciate that Zoho's website is progressive enough to allow for customization, like being able to alter the site's default color scheme. I think Zoho might benefit from a real-time chat feature for quick help and simple questions.

Sefayet
Sefayet
Civil Engineeer (Bangladesh)
Génie civil, 201-500 employés

easy to organize for personal docs, can be option for official one.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I mainly use ZOHO docs to store my personal and important official docs, I can easily visit through any devices. it support word file and excel files, which help me for content creation process. Real time synchronization is top notch here. when I need to share my files to team member, it has good secure way to do it. Price is also reasonable than similar service provider. It support so many extension, which increase my productivity also.

Easy user friendly interface, quick import and export files. It has secure and reliable source , so no need to worry about my documents. Easily share documents to team member. It has supporting different devices through online, so I can reach from anywhere. Editing and creating documents is pretty fast and easy in ZOHO docs. Support system is very active.

I think Mobile version need more focus of improvement, their is lot of area need to improve for mobile user.

Eduardo
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Zoho Docs experience with features and review

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We struggled before utilizing Zoho CRM with keeping leads and qualified possibilities isolated in our old CRM. The way that Zoho is so efficient, adaptable and easy to understand truly helps us in keeping the business coming in! At the point when you're coordinated, you're relentless with outreach!

You can quickly exploit Zoho Docs' capacities through its element filled free arrangement that can be involved by up to 25 clients in your group, with every client getting a liberal 5GB of capacity. The zero-cost virtual drive gives you record forming for up to 25 adaptations, administrator controls, secure document joint effort, Zoho Office coordination, portable application, worked in visit, and email notice, among others. Adaptable internet based joint effort Different elements and choices are presented by Zoho Docs to guarantee that you and your cooperation together more proficiently and beneficially. You get to follow your archives as it goes through the entire interaction from creation to distribution just as control who get to see, access, and work on said reports. You can allow admittance to colleagues base on the capacity (co-proprietor, alter, read-just) and make online documents apparent to the entire association, to the survey overall population (with or without secret phrase), or to explicit partners.

One thing I have seen as difficult to utilize was whenever attempting to connect specific freedoms to existing contacts. We have found the workaround for this however it was genuinely hard for quite a while I would request better shading on the real CRM face. The radiant whites make it harder for somebody like me to see. I have downloaded an extra that permits me to change the foundation tones and I in all actuality do see the value in that Zoho's webpage takes into account this kind of progress. I might want to see a live talk highlight on Zoho for speedy assistance and basic inquiries. One thing I observed somewhat more hard to do was incorporating my Gmail with Zoho. It was a cycle of a troublesome interaction yet I had the option to at long last get it connected.

Director (Argentine)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

I use it for share internal documents within my company

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : If you don't want your business documents going wild in the cloud, because your employees need to share information, then as a part of a complete solution for business Zoho Docs has worked great for us.

It has all features needed to share and collaborate with documents. It is a great tool for collaboration, all changes are seen in real time. Docs and Sheets has most of the features that you can find in MS Word and Excel.

You can't edit docx documents in collaboration. It needs to be converted to Zoho format first. I have had few formatting problems when converting Word documents to zoho.

Ankush
Ankush
Manager- Finance (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Zoho Docs: Document Management Sorted!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Zoho Docs is a great tool to collaborate online and wonderful tool for the team working remotely and working in different time zones.
Very affordable and easy to use.
Highly recommended.

Zoho Docs is power packed tool of Zoho Universe. Following are the pros of Zoho Docs: - Secure and centralized document management - Remote access to files and documents - Easy to create, edit, share, view and upload any type of files and documents - Collaborate online to edit docs by multiple employees simultaneously.

Although Zoho Docs is a great tool but still have some scope of improvements to reach level of Google Drive and OneDrive.

Alan
Service Director (Israël)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Cost effective and VERY easy to set up and use

4,0 il y a 2 mois

We use other Zoho products and the high efficiency integration between Zoho Docs and other Zoho products has been fantastic. Great desktop and mobile apps for syncing documents, generous storage space and some nice collaboration functionality all combined in an easy to use "package" to make this a great product.

Loading times for the apps (Writer, Sheet and Show) is slow at times, and mobile app versions are not full versions. We also experience some glitches with the mobile app in general.

Amos
Project Coordinator (Malawi)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

A very organized Online Document Manager

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I like Zoho Docs because it is a well organized app. It has tags to help classify and identify my files. It has folders to help organize the files further. It has a a special folder for shared documents, to quicky identify them when needed.

I am not too happy for two main reasons. First is that the app only works online when createling a document. Second and last is that you need to download a separate writer from play store to make the app work.

Suhailah
Suhailah
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés

Online document creation

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Zoho Docs is the best alternative for online document creation, apart of offline desktop document creation software. Sharing my files with my friend and colleague is very easy and i can add password to the document to add security to the document.

Zoho Docs storage not only can be use for storing document, but it also can be use for storing other media like picture, video and audio. This software is the best, as all the tools and feature is easily reachable and not hiding inside the drop-down menu. All the feature is updated frequently so if there are bugs in the software, it will be solve very quickly.

It is quite confusing to organize the folder and all my files in the storage. The cloud storage offered for free is quite small, only for 5GB and i had to pay for the add-on storage which is quite expensive unlike other cloud storage software has offer. Other than this point, this software is very helpful in creating document on online setting.

Noorhidayu
Noorhidayu
Human Resources Executive (Malaisie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Zoho Docs is really helpful for us

4,0 l’année dernière

Sharing and collaborating on files is a breeze with Zoho Docs. It's compatible with all of the devices I've used, and the cloud-based capability makes it adaptable enough in a team working across state boundaries and even in the offsite. Our staff that working in field really love using it, as they can have easy access to it and only need their smartphone to do it.

I wanted the integrated functionality tools to include a "roll back" mechanism for certain users to make modifications. For example, if multiple individuals have made changes to the content but only one has to be undone, I'd want to be able to reverse edits by a person rather than by time, as the typical "undo" functionality does.

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist (Malaisie)
Internet, 5 001-10 000 employés

Perfect for sharing document and saves online

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use this software for managing my online document in term of sending or sharing the document. All my document is very organized by using this software which will help me to get my document more quickly without any delay.

Zoho Docs offers a very large storage for document storing and many useful tools for document sharing purpose. The uploading and downloading speed is very fast and i never have any problem to accessing back to my files from the cloud storage. Integration and sharing my files to third party service like Google Drive.

This software has something missing in the spreadsheet document creation. I am familiar with Microsoft Excel formulas, and this software did not support the formulas and using their own formulas which i will need to explore it more and it will take some time to totally familiar with it.

Colin
Colin
Consultant (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Zoho Docs - Writer, Sheets & Show Plus Cloud Storage

Commentaires : Zoho Docs is a perfectly functional suite of tools to rival more popular rivals, but it is unlikely to displace Microsoft Office in the corporate world. That means it needs to be able to work with Office formats if you have clients or suppliers who will be sharing files with you. This generally isn't a problem, but not all features of Word, Excel and PowerPoint are supported. Some companies may still want a single copy of MS Office on hand to help manage this process. For most small business users, Zoho Docs (or the even better value Zoho One suite which includes Docs) can be a good alternative to both G-Suite and Office 365.

- Cost-effective alternative to basic Microsoft Office Suite - Word Processor (Writer), Spreadsheet (Sheets) and Presentation (Show) software included. - Writer great for creating HTML content for web pages - Syncs files with desktop - Integration with Google Drive and Dropbox - Strong Security - Good integration with other Zoho products - as you would expect

- Sheets doesn't have the power and analysis capabilities of Excel, but is perfectly functional for most small business use cases. - If you need to share files with external users you generally have to convert to more popular formats. These export options are available, but an extra step and another version of the file to manage.

Nurul Huda
Nurul Huda
Information Technology Assistant (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

Create and store document online

4,0 l’année dernière

Zoho Docs is one of the software that i used whenever i am off the site and need to open and edit my document quickly on my mobile device. It can be access online and can also be access directly from any device that has web browser and internet connection. This software is the best solutions for anyone that need a simple online document creation and editor.

Zoho Docs almost have no issues in the performance settings, but the cloud storage feature for sharing the files outside the Zoho ecosystem is quite frustrating. The file extension can be open on other document generation software like Microsoft 365, but it will messing the layout and the original format.

Halimatun
Halimatun
IT Manager (Malaisie)
Comptabilité, 1 001-5 000 employés

My review on Zoho Docs

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Zoho Docs provides many valuable features and capabilities, mainly because they have their own online document storage, which will allow me to view my documents from anywhere. In addition, the file conversion provides a decent range of formats in which I may save the paper. It includes a useful function that allows me to share and work on my document with my colleague in real-time.

There isn't anything about the program that I hate honestly. There are a few hiccups in between, but it's nothing worth noting. Generally, it is a valuable piece of software for creating documents and storing them that really help me so many time editing document online.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Site engineer (Bangladesh)
Génie civil, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy solution for online documentation

Commentaires : With Zoho Docs my experience is easier to use, with online documentation most secure that anything can be. Some time Synchronization is little bit slow but, it can be manage. By continuous Update Zoho docs enlighten us with their effort to give us maximum support. Customer care section is well active also.

Zoho Docs is one of the best secure online documentation cloud i ever used, besides it continuously improve their features, and provides us 'the best' service. Besides it is very easy to control, its interface. I can easily categories my Folder and sub folder here.

Unlike excel , sheet does not able to analysis the data here. Some time during loading i find this little bit slow.

Nafeesa
Nafeesa
Recruiter (Malaisie)
Équipements publics, 10 000+ employés

Online document with Zoho Docs

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Good experience with this software especially when i can view and edit my document from my phone.

Biggest point that make me really like with Zoho Docs is the fact that i can use the software directly from the web browser, either on my computer or my phone. It has a good feature that let me to shares and collaborate my document on real-time with my colleague.

It will really good if the developer can can constantly updating and giving a new tools and feature that will let us have more option to customized and editing the document. The spreadsheet formulas is quite different from the Mic Excel, and i had to learn all the difference.

Haszilah
Haszilah
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Build online document from web browser

5,0 l’année dernière

Zoho Docs is one of the most convenient and effective ways to generate documents online that can be shared with anybody. All types of formats are simple to prepare and download. We can readily update our records online and incorporate them into our daily routine. It's a dependable and very productive instrument.

I'm having trouble keeping track of my files and organizing them in a logical manner. It's also difficult to modify the formatting of previously saved files while editing them. Sharing files or document with several other users causes problems in a more perplexing manner.

Masturah
Masturah
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

Online document storing and generation

4,0 l’année dernière

Storing document with Zoho Docs is the easiest way to managing my document online, which it also has an option to search for information on the document content directly from the search bar without having to open each of the document. It saves so much time for me by using this tools.

This software is rarely updating its service and not presented with the latest technology on document generation and editing. The tools layout also need a new face, as for now, it is too clunky and finding a tools on it has been frustrating. They need a lot of thing to be improve.

Waleed
Senior Procurement Engineer - Facilities Management (Jordanie)
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés

The most cost-effective data management options on the cloud

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The use of Zoho Docs made the management of document and data storage on the cloud more flexible, as the ease of use enabled us as a team to interact more with the data that is shared with it, which had a tangible positive impact.

The finest feature of Zoho Docs is its high-efficiency integration with the Zoho suite of services, which allows us to have a huge cloud storage space for our files and access them from anywhere. I like how we can work together with colleagues to manage a variety of files. Zoho Docs excels in providing excellent desktop and mobile apps for syncing files and making rapid cloud backups. I appreciate Zoho Docs' security requirements since it provides a safe environment for creating, editing, and sharing documents online. Because it is a web-based platform, it can be accessed from any device, removing the need for a specific device.

I liked all of Zoho Docs' capabilities and couldn't think of a reason to dislike it because it is incredibly practical and allows us to simply manage and preserve our data.

Suzillah
Suzillah
Information Technology Assistant (Malaisie)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501-1 000 employés

Good software for me

4,0 l’année dernière

Zoho Docs has a quite good feature and tools with it, especially that they had their own document storage that work online, which it will help me to access my document back from anywhere. The file conversion also has a good selection for which format i can want to saves the document.

I don't find anything that make me dislike with the software. There are some hiccup in here and there, but nothing is worth mentioning in here. Overall, it is a good software for a document generation and to store all the document in it.

Nurain
Nurain
Human Resources Assistant (Malaisie)
Équipements publics, 10 000+ employés

Good with document management and sharing

4,0 l’année dernière

Zoho Docs is very good with document management, as it has an option to stores all of my document on its cloud storage, thus making the document storing and sharing can be done directly from this software without having to use third-party sharing service.

There are major upgrade needed on the interface. As for now, the main page of the software it too clunky and no too user friendly. The tools location and layout should be easy to find and the color theme of the software don't look modern and convincing.

Everianny
Everianny
Senior Tax Specialist (Venezuela)

An excellent alternative to save information in the cloud

Commentaires : Zoho docs is an efficient solution for companies that need a cloud and modification of documents in real time. This powerful tool optimizes internal processes, generating greater collective work, competitiveness, performance and productivity, that's why I recommend it as one of the best services to work in the cloud.

In my work it is very important to stimulate collectivism in its different stages and functions, with the firm intention of endowing the investigations with analytical and technical elements of greater depth. Zoho Docs is an excellent alternative for collaborative work and in real time, it allows adjusting and modifying information hosted in the cloud with the purpose of making corrections, append information and modify the data that are necessary. Another interesting option of this software is the possibility of previewing documents in the cloud without the need to download. This option saves us a lot of time and effort in downloading the file and the corrections.

Although the platform offers great benefits, has an excellent intuitive system, and offers comprehensive solutions, this platform does not do all the work, therefore it is necessary to hire personnel in the area of accounting and administration to develop more detailed tasks

Hafizah
Hafizah
Assistant Manager Business Development (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

Zoho Docs is the best for me

4,0 l’année dernière

I really love all feature that this software has. I can creating a document like word and spreadsheet directly from the web browser which can work not only from mu desktop computer, but also from my tablet and smartphone device. The ability to saves all the document on the cloud storage also helpful especially when i need my document on-the-go.

They need to upgrade the user interface and the dashboard of this software as currently, it look too old and need a little bit touch of modish looks. An offline access to the document that can be downloaded to the smartphone will also adding values to this software greatly.