Avis clients sur EngageBay

En savoir plus sur EngageBay

EngageBay fournit un logiciel de marketing tout-en-un simple et abordable pour acquérir, engager, entretenir et transformer les leads.

En savoir plus sur EngageBay

I love using a multiform that can manage all of my data and daily functions in the one place without having to sync and integrate multiple platforms using third party service providers.

NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon.

EngageBay - Notes

4,9

EngageBay a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 341 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé EngageBay ?

Jean luc
Gérant (France)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Une bonne apllication

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Engagebay est une application complète facile à prendre en main à un prix raisonnable..

Le nombre de mails à envoyer qui est assez limité dans un premier temps

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés

Complete package for marketing tool

5,0 il y a 3 mois

We received a complete software package consisting of at least forty diverse modules, which would have cost thousands of bucks. Due to this software, we have ended a profusion of subscriptions. We contacted support with a simple message and got a response nearly immediately.

It costs a lot of money to buy more email space. Suppose there was a way to lower the cost of sending emails. Arranging a batch job to perform a sequence or automation at a predetermined time and day

Web Developer (Irlande)
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés

Great Value and Service

5,0 il y a 2 mois

It's developer-friendly - important when you want to customise something like a contact form or email. It's very easy to navigate and figure out. Support is great - very fast and helpful. It does so much for such a reasonable cost compared to competitors. Very stable and reliable.

Some features are a little rough around the edges - reporting, for example. It would be great to see their reporting capabilities improved. At the moment I rely on exporting raw csv data and transforming that data before I can report on it.

Alternatives envisagées : HubSpot Marketing Hub et Zoho CRM

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay : It did far more than Mailchimp for a similar price.

Logiciel antérieur : Mailchimp

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay : Price, but also the initial experience of using their free account - which has a lot of features.

Ragen
Sales & Marketing (R.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Ok for small businesses, but doesn't have all the features we would like

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Generally, we've not had a bad experience, but it hasn't been great either. The customer service is very good, you get quick answers to questions using the chat function, and they are very helpful behind the scenes. And the software is enough for what we need right now, but I think we'll outgrow it within a year, which will be frustrating! We're 4 months in and have had to upgrade twice, which gets expensive when it's for multiple users.

The contacts page is very good. The information is easy to enter, filter and search. Overall I'm very pleased with this section of Engagebay. Also, the social suite is great, we use it to post to various sites on a regular basis and it's easy to use.

The call log page, because we don't make the calls through Engagebay, is very limited. It shows very little data and you can't sort or filter it at all. Disappointing. Also, the reports are very basic, you get some pretty graphs but you can't drill into the information for more details at all. So its usefulness is limited.

Anthony
Content Strategist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Engagebay has been a great solution for us

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Engagebay has been great, especially the customer support.

Engagebay is far less expensive than Hubspot, but with most (if not all) the important features. This was very important for us as a small business. We use so many of the CRM functions, from creating marketing funnels, to email automations, tagging, tracking, appointment setting with our sales team, and many others.

There are parts that are slightly clunky (like email sequences), but nothing too bad.

Alternatives envisagées : HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay : Keap is more expensive with less features. Most importantly Keap does not let you add tracking pixels to landing pages for anything other than Google and Facebook.

Logiciel antérieur : Keap

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay : Engagebay is far more budget friendly, which is important for our startup.

Radomir
Owner (Tchéquie)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

Easy to you

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Great support!

Compare to other products Enagabay is easy to use. You have all you need in one platform

Shortcuts for canned responses would be great feature to add on..

Fırat
CEO (Turquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Commentary on my great results

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : EngageBay is a cloud-based CRM and email marketing software designed to help businesses with a wide range of industries grow their bottom line. This email marketing software is easy to navigate and will allow you to manage every aspect of your customer relationship from one central location. The customer relationship management system is very flexible and will allow you to track all of your customers from one location.

This app is the best way to track your sales, leads, tasks and people. It has a lot of features, but I use it mostly for the task tracking. It is easy to use and the CEO is very responsive to feedback. You can track your sales, leads, tasks, and people. And if you want to track a list of customers, you can create a list and use their email addresses to track sales and leads.

It's a very wide range of software and I think I use almost all of its features, my overall evaluation is positive because if you have a decent internet connection and a browser that works smoothly, you can control it from anywhere in the world.

Moar
CMO (Argentine)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Most valuable CRM for it's price

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Can have many capabilities that much more expensive CRMs offer, paying down to 15% of the price.If you are looking for a solution for testing your business idea, or want to save $, without compromising on capabilities - this is your answer.

Automations are graphicalMany rules and optionsQuite a lot of integrations

Not full of integration as bigger, more expensive CRMSRequire a little bit more time to understand how to use it than other CRMS

Alternatives envisagées : HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay : Price

Jack
Founder (É.-U.)
Secteur maritime, Auto-entrepreneur

EngageBay 2-year user review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Easy to use, intuative, cost effective, and trully excellent customer service

While it's been over two years, I recall the set up and maybe API's could have been improved and quite possibly they have been since we became customers.

Alternatives envisagées : HubSpot Marketing Hub et Constant Contact

Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Great all in one CRM

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent

Sales and marketing shouldn't work in silos and neither should your CRM & Marketing automation. EngageBay brings everything together. The best part though is actually the customer service - they are super quick and really helpful.

It would be great if they had more integrations/

Support Worker (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Cheap and easy to use but nagging customer service

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Engagebay is very affordable compared to other softwares,this makes my social media marketing easy. The user-interface is also quite user-friendly I’d definitely recommend it!

The only con I have is the customer service.I’ve received countless marketing emails from them and I have to say this is quite annoying at times.

Tom
Tom
Founder (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

It Keeps Getting Better

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : This software made my day, month, and year. Everything is easier now.

We started out looking for an affordable CRM/Email Marketing System that didn't charge by # of Contacts. EngageBay was the most affordable of those we found, but since we had never heard of it, we were skeptical it would be very useful. We were so wrong. This is one of those products that gets better, not worse, the more you dig in into it. It feels like I know a secret that no one else knows. IT HAS EVERYTHING. All in one app. We're saving so much money. We got an entire suite of software with at least 40 modules that we would have had to pay for from other apps (Social, SMS, Sales Management, Appointment Calendar, Ticket System, Live Chat, Integrated Automations, Etc..) We can cancel so many services thanks to this software. We had one issue logging in with the WordPress Apps, but it turned out to be our fault for not reading the manual. We sent a quick chat, and customer service answered on almost instantly. They were fast, very knowledgeable, patient, and kind. That 5-star service made the sale for us. We moved 22,000 contacts from another service that has 5% of the capability of EngageBay. I don't write reviews. But I feel like we got so much for so little that I had to give back. We will be recommending this to all of our small business clients.

I can't think of anything yet. We're still on the Honeymoon.

Parminder
Director (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Customer Support

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We are able to manage our customers and prospects well. With automations and workflows we are able to set up drip campaign which keep lead warmer and help in conversions.
Email handling is very good, we are able to do email campaigns
We are also using ticketing tool for customer support.
Chat widget is good and used in our multiple sites.
Loved pop up and messages displayed on my different sites , intelligent control through engage bay. If two step pop up capturing phone number with country code and email is given would really solve our business problem and improve our whatsapp integration

Found a very good customer support. My couple of issues were resolved realy fast appreciate same. Easy to use tool, workflows and automations are easy to set up and very useful

Additional email purchase is very very expensive. Would love this tool and blindly recommend to all of my community if additional email purchase can be reduced. One additional functionality which can be very useful for business can be scheduling a batch job to run workflow or automation on specific date and time or with specific frequency like daily or weekly. In forms phone number field need to be improved - country code should be captured correctly associated with main phone number

Alternatives envisagées : ConvertKit et ClickFunnels

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay : More functions and features - single crm tool with most features

Logiciel antérieur : Jira

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay : Click funnels is very expensive - but landing pages are awesome will switch to click funnel for landing pages once I have budget Convertkit is very good for email marketing - but engagebay offers full crm solution which both product does not have. Engage bay email functionality is very expensive so will look for integration with convertkit in near future.

Sian
Director (R.-U.)
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés

Sophisticated Software

Commentaires : We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Alternatives envisagées : HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay : Lack of features

Logiciel antérieur : Sendinblue

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay : Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review Sian.

Cameron
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

Commentaires : We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging. We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Pierpaolo
Pierpaolo
CEO (Italie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

Commentaires : I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...). Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond. In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Quick and easy to use. All very easy. It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap). Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Alternatives envisagées : HubSpot Marketing Hub, ActiveCampaign et SharpSpring from Constant Contact

Logiciel antérieur : SharpSpring from Constant Contact

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Marcello
CEO (Brésil)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

A Magic wand

Commentaires : I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates. Missing Social Software Analytics

Alternatives envisagées : Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, Dynamics 365 et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay : Features, dashboards.

Logiciel antérieur : Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, Dynamics 365 et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay : Flexibility, pricing model, all in one, Sales, Marketing and Support... no need to have lots of tools.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review Marcello. Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days. We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Kamran
CEO (Pakistan)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while. Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost. When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited contacts you cant do miracles. Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well. Therefore, you should try this since it has everything which a high end CRM has but at fraction of the cost. I would highly recommend EngageBay to use.

Erlan
Digital Marketing Strategist (Indonésie)

Engagebay is awesome

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I think engagebay was best all in one marketing tools with friendly budget

EngageBay help me doing all-in-one marketing, sales, and support CRM in one software. I love The UI and UX its simple but powerfull and eazy to use

its prepect, but has a lower limit in workflow automation

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay : Price costly for small business

Logiciel antérieur : HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay : price is friendly with small business

Hans
Business Developer (Viêt Nam)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 11-50 employés

Our number-one-choice of CRM-systems

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Engagebay is incredibly user friendly and offers an incredible amount of functions, with all of them having been implemented very well.
While other CRMs only offer sales functions for a high price, without further marketing campaign management, Engagebay does all that for a low price.

- Smart and user-friendly interface - Incredible functionality - Highly cost effective - Instant customer support - Encompassing Marketing and Sales management, all in one - Great storage capacity for contacts, images, etc.

Perhaps some optimization of contact management, other than that nothing really.

Alternatives envisagées : Capsule, Zoho CRM, Insightly, ActiveCampaign, Pipedrive, Bitrix24 et HubSpot CRM

Logiciel antérieur : Pipedrive

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay : Better functionality, fair price, more capacity

Shannon
CEO/Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

The Best All-in-One Budget Friendly CRM Out There!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall, the tool has served our needs. Anytime I need to get help with something I don't understand or feel isn't working properly I can almost always get customer service help immediately through chat. They are always helpful and polite.

After having used several other CRM tools (Infusionsoft, HubSpot, and Insightly) investing in EngageBay was a no brainer to me. Why? It offers all of the "things" that most businesses need such as a robust CRM, Sales Pipeline, Email Automation, Calendar Tool, Email Marketing and MORE. I was paying so much more for all of these features with the other companies and wasn't using everything. It was a massive investment that just did not make sense. EngageBay makes sense.

There are a couple things that I enjoyed having access to in Hubspot that EngageBay does not do well, yet. Having the ability to customize my proposals would be a game changer. Currently, it's very limited in how you can pull this off in the proposals feature. I would also appreciate a more customizable calendar feature.

Nick
CEO (Barbade)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés

great value for money software

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Its good

It is a comprehensive system that is easy to use, and if the get a problem the help guys are really good

I just would like to have the ability to change the user view so that I can have one time quick view and I would love to link Skype

Alternatives envisagées : GoldMine Premium Edition et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay : I had used act for 30 years from version 2, but they started to change it from a good CRM system into a moderate marketing system

Logiciel antérieur : Act!

Matthew
IT (Canada)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51-200 employés

8 Month use Review

Commentaires : Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Bernadette
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use

5,0 l’année dernière

It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

Alternatives envisagées : HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay : Salesforce wasn't offering enough with their basic membership. EngageBay offers service, marketing and sales capabilities at a fraction of the cost. EngageBay is much more user-friendly and intuitive.

Logiciel antérieur : Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay : More affordable for small business

Hafizah
Hafizah
Assistant Manager Business Development (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

Everything under one roof

5,0 l’année dernière

EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.