Very functional tool

Verica P.
Co-owner / property manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In world of online channels like booking.com, expedia and airbnb Rentlio helps to be live on all them together. Its very easy to use, calendar is great. Helps us to reduce stress and to manage more properties than usally.

Avantages: Its very simple to use, support explain fast end efficient. Calendar is great! So simple to use. We did not noticed any error in connection with OTA-s.

Inconvénients: Sometimes its not easy to find some things. For example to change pricelist for season should be easier to find - should be maybe in same drop-off menu where is calendar.

Great product with great price!

Publié le 08/10/2019
Milan C.
Manager and Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great so far!

Avantages: Ease of use
Works
Booking plugin
Statistics

Inconvénients: Booking plugin is limited
Android app needs more work
More detailed statistics are needed
Creating invoices is limited.

Best value for money on the market

Publié le 10/10/2018
Iva P.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Rentlio helps me manage my vacation rentals. It saves me couple of hours per day by automating administration and reservations / prices / availability management.

Avantages: Simplicity of use, reliability of the software (never had a problem with it in the 3 year of usage), constant improvements and upgrades, great customer support, beautiful user interface, convinient mobile apps etc. After trying more than 10 PMSs and channel managers Rentlio is definetely the one far far ahead of its competitors providing best value for money definetely.

Inconvénients: Basically I can't think of any cons or problems with the software. To mention hear missing features would be unfair as the team clearly comunicates the product roadmap and I am sure all the things I am maybe missing in the moment will soon be available inside Rentlio.

After 3 years using...perfect

Publié le 30/08/2018
Mirko V.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I dont see how it is possible to manage multiple booking channels without systdm like this. So thats the biggest thing we resolved with Rentlio. Easy issuing invoices and reporting guests to tourist boards (together with mobile app passport scan feature) just simplified checkout process, reduced errors and increased speed of it.

Avantages: Reliability. I had 1 overbooking in 3 years and it turned out to be just one of many issues with API of channels (Expedia, Booking) which Rentlio manages to successfully circumvent. Our booking errors decreased alot, employee training dropped significantly as this system replaced 3 separate ones. User interface and technology behind it is top notch. Never once offline or slow.

Inconvénients: I had to think hard to think of one. It may be only integration with other systems (although API is available).

Great Product

Boris M.

Commentaires: Great experiance

Avantages: UX/UI, costumer support. Great company having great success.

Inconvénients: Everything is great in rentlio. Thank you for developing such a nice product

Best softvare for small and medium accommodation providers

Martina L.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With Rentlio we save a lot of time, needed to manage our properties.

Avantages: This software is very easy to use, valuable not only because it keeps the bookings from various channels in one, but also because of the features that help manage the property and maximize the profits and occupancy, such as easy and fast adjusting the prices, min. length of stay and available units, statistic help to track and compare among properties, months and years, making it easy to track the targets.
We save a lot of time using instant message options and evistior option.

Inconvénients: Would prefer to adjust some of the features available on the web version to a mobile app

Rentlio experience

Mirjana N.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Rentlio is managing bookings for our 3 apartments through various channels. This is our 4th year with Rentlio. I cannot imagine doing it on my own. Being very satisfied with Rentlio we didn't look for any other provider.

Avantages: I like all the features very much. It is very easy to access any of them.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to define default sort order myself. Now it is date of booking which is irrelevant to me. Personally check-in date would be my choice but as I said I would like to be able to set default sort order myself.
I think booking/reservation ID should be part of the reservation data available at all times, not only in the new reservation email.

Fantastic PMS

Publié le 19/09/2018
Mario M.
CEO / Co-Founder
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I think that we as an agency with over 50 accommodation units would be lost without Rentlio. We've started using them from our first day and they always go beyond to provide us support and what I really appreciate is that they really do listen to our needs and most of their updates and feature upgrades are based on our recommendations. It's great to have such a reliable partner.

Inconvénients: I really can't find any real cons. As we do have quite specific demands that require some additional features, Rentlio team is implementing them in nice pace so everything is just as it should be.

Wonderful

Ante S.
Biens de consommation, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With rentlio everything goes faster... And the customer support is all ways there if you have any issues to resolve...

Avantages: Easy access managing all the units on all the platforms, and the best thing is the registration of guests with the built in app that allows you to scan the guests document without taking pictures or anything and registering them on the spot...

Inconvénients: The only thing is that you cannot do some features on the mobile app, but it's not a big deal...

Phenomenal experience

Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Since I started using the software, the team behind Rentlio have helped out with any problem I had in record time, and I thank them for that. The software has given me more free time as it does everything for you. I used to do everything by hand and print out tons of paper, now it is all on the software and all I print are the invoices for guests.

Avantages: What I liked most about this software was its ease of use. Having four apartments, the software has simplified my life as it is all there on screen. The calendar is very handy to use and making invoices has never been easier. Also showing the amount of money earned and from what agency is a bonus. Very helpful.

Inconvénients: As it is the first software I have used regarding apartments, I do not know how other software's work. So at this moment, I see no fault with anything.

Perfect solution for small to middle sized business

Isabela S.
Representative
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy and reliable solution when having up to 30 rental units, fantastic support and a good connection between developer and operator, for any issues or even new suggestions.

Avantages: Logical and very intuitive approach, not much training necessary, clear structure and features, clean layout and amazing customer support-available 24/7 if necessary and really helpful!

Inconvénients: The mobile version is still missing some screen responsivness fine tunings and is therefore rather difficult to use. The app however works quite fine on mobile devices. Also, some of the download features, as well as printing options need more fine tuning.

Getting my renting business go easy

Publié le 08/10/2019
Danica M.
CEO, Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great. Waiting for more perks and improvements!

Avantages: Making a lot of everyday easy, combining few platforms into one dashboard, easy tracking, setting the prices, reporting, issuing invoices, in fact all that has to do with renting business in Croatia. Made my life very easy!

Inconvénients: Think the mobile app should upgrade to match the functionality of the web based!

Simple to use and very efective

Publié le 20/09/2018
Lucijana L.
manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are solving the better overlook of the units calendar and the creation of invoices, and also the possibility to keep the record of all our guests

Avantages: The organization of a calendar for our hotel, creating invoices, the design of a page, the customer help and communication

Inconvénients: nothing to dislike, the possibility to design the invoice (fonts for example)

Excellent experience using Rentlio

Publié le 30/08/2018
Ivan V.
manager
Médias en ligne, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Since we started working with Rentlio i have to say that our experience has been outstanding. They have amazing support, always ready to help. Product is very intuitive and well structured. Rentlio allowed us to make everything automatic (calenders sync on many channels, comunication to my guests, guests document scaning, booking engine, statistics) Simplicity of use and great User Interface

Rentlio ? What else ?

Jean jacques S.
Chambre d'hôtes
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Its really nice to use Rentlio every day, and the team has always the right answer :-)

Avantages: The software is easy to use with all what we need to manage the booking of our guests room.
And last but not least : the design is nice !

Inconvénients: Nothing.
Perhaps some translations, in French for us, to be improved. On the back end it's not so important but on the documents we send to our customers...

A life-saving tool for vacation rental managers

Publié le 26/04/2019
Vito P.
Property Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: From administration to marketing and analytics, Rentlio is my go-to suite for a range of activities related to property management.

Avantages: Rentlio is a huge time-saver. I could easily hire a small team to do what Rentlio does for me every day. From registering guests to automatically generating receipts, Rentlio property manager handles all of my daily tasks as a small property manager. I particularly like the ID-scanning feature which removes the need to manually enter guest details when they check in. It means I can welcome the tourists and handle the entire registration process in less than five minutes.

Inconvénients: The mobile app could do with some improvements, but this is a minor setback in my book.

Rentlio

Publié le 08/03/2019
Receptionist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: All in all it is a great tool for hotel and booking management.
When you set everything up it solves 80% of daily tasks regarding booking and hotel management.

Avantages: It`s relatively cheap but still provides a great value for a small subscription fee.

Inconvénients: I had some problems with setting up channel manager provided by rentlio and creating a stable connection to OTA`s extranet.

Great hotel management software

Publié le 20/09/2018
Samira D.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Managing 1 apartment and syncing reservations calendar with 2+ booking agencies.

Avantages: Simplicity, speed, options, customer support

Inconvénients: Everything is fine, maybe few additional features would be great

Easy to use

Goran M.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the most that software is easy to use and that have app which helps me to do my work with more efficient.

Inconvénients: There is nothing like that, I like everything

Great app and great support

Bruno Š.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: All in one, continuous improvement and new features, great support!

Inconvénients: Excellent software, still I have not found something that I do not like.

Excelent channel manager

Adrian B.
Apartments Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use it for almost 2 years to manage my 2 apartments on booking and air bnb. Makes my work easier

Avantages: It's really easy to manage multiple property's
The staff responds in minutes to any requests

Inconvénients: On galaxy note 8 the app does not correctly register my clicks when I try to select calendar dates for a new booking

Straight Forward property scheduling

Richard B.
Managing Partner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As we are new to the business, our experiece as novicers has been great, however as we develop and gain experience we need more fro the platforms we are using. Rentilio has given us the oppertunity to learn as we go at the same time improve our business management capability.

Avantages: 1. Ease of input (Property, Prices and availability)
2. Displays Calander
3. Invoice
4.Integration with online travel agents

Inconvénients: 1. Soime online travel agents only 1 way sync
2. No integration with company website other than ICAL

Satisfied user

Ivica S.

Commentaires: Totally satisfied

Avantages: Totally user frendly and very simple to use.

Inconvénients: Some features can't be costumized. The rest is perfect!

Just perfect for my business

Pavo M.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to update rates and availability, only two steps to register the guests with the help of mobile application, easiness of making invoices...

Inconvénients: I can not think of any detail that I don't like about this software and I keep recommending it to my friends and colleagues

Best Channel manager app

Blaž K.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very responsive , easy to use , overall by far the best app to prevent overbookings , there Are lots of extras inside the app which Are very useful for daily usage

Inconvénients: Nothing , everything works just fine , there is no crushes