15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Bettermode

Tribe est une plateforme cloud communautaire en ligne conçue pour adapter le support client, promouvoir le libre-service et recueillir des opinions.

En savoir plus sur Bettermode

This, by far, has been one of the easiest investments and exciting platforms I've used to date.

No mobile App to download with notifications on the mobile phone.

Bettermode - Notes

Bettermode a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 91 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Bettermode ?

Nick
Nick
Senior Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

From MVP to MVP, Tribe is the gift that keeps on giving

Commentaires : Tribe is helping bringing a sense of community to the wonderful users of Proposify. It allows me to connect with our customers on a deeper level and find out what makes them successful, while being able to drive that sense of unity home all at once. For the cost, I am blown away at what you get. I would easily pay double what they ask (but don't tell em)

I'm brand new to the SaaS community space, and honestly, Tribe was the right decision. I looked at some competitors that offered similar things, but at 2x the cost. I couldn't believe how incredible Tribe for the value.

Again, when I bought the software, it had a long way to go. But it's made incredible strides since then, and I'm glad I purchased! Truly took it from an MVP software to THE MVP software in community engagement. Huge props to the product team, they have their heads screwed on straight.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Webex Suite

Pourquoi passer à Bettermode : Price! Features were less robust without question, but they are improving substantially on that. I'm pumped at what it will look at in the next 90 days, but price was the deciding factor.

Kain
Founding Director (R.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

A Highly flexible community and information management system.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Very positive so far, and the customer support for setting the system up couldn’t be faulted.

I like how bettermode gives me complete control over scaling and managing my community. Prior to bettermode, I was reliant on developers and designers - which was completely impractical.

I couldn’t make too many complaints about bettermode, I understand that the software is a work in progress and the guys are always releasing new updates. The only feedback I would offer, is that receiving emails or a monthly newsletter about system updates would be helpful.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Hivebrite

Pourquoi choisir Bettermode : Buddy Boss was clunky, and caused our site no end of issues. Buddy boss left me reliant on a developer for assistance, so making system upgrades (or even minor improvements) was always very slow.

Pourquoi passer à Bettermode : I was given a free trial with Bettermode, and during this time, I was able to configure the system in exactly the way that I needed it to be. From a practical stand point, I was able to see firsthand that bettermode could meet all my community system needs.

Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

F Minus on the most important feature - posting and commenting

Commentaires : Since photos and videos are a huge part of our world...I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT UNTIL THEY FIX THAT UNACCEPTABLE ISSUE.

It looks good. It's easy to get up and running. And other than the unacceptable flaw mentioned in the "Cons" section, it's a good program.

Incredibly, for 3 of the 4 posting options with Tribe (Questions, Posts, Discussions, & Blogs), IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR THE USER TO UPLOAD PHOTO when replying to a person's initial post. So, if a user posts a question in the forum, such as "Does anyone recommend a great beach to go to around here", it is not possible to respond with text and then upload a photo of the beach you recommend. Facebook, for nearly two decades, has conditioned users to expect to be able to upload a photo when making a reply. Only after installing the software and building out the community and getting 40 user accounts signed up in the first week, did I realize this insane limitation. Since the whole point of a message board / online community is to allow people to connect and communicate in an ideal way, this massive short coming in and of itself should be reason enough for no one to ever consider using this software. So...to make a persons decision more easily on whether to use this or not...it's a question about photos. Do you want members to be able to post photos or not? If photos don't matter....then consider Tribe. If photos do matter....NEVER CONSIDER TRIBE AS AN OPTION.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Anonymous Client, We appreciate that you took the time to post this review and found Tribe easy-to-use. However, the information regarding the ability to add images in replies in this review is not correct. Members can add pictures to replies and answers in all of the four content types. Please reach out to our success team and we'd be happy to help you. Please be assured that Tribe allows members to add pictures to "Answer", "Reply", "Questions", "Articles", "Discussion", and "Post". Best, Team Tribe

Harriet
Harriet
Marketing Manager (Canada)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 51–200 employés

Launched our mobile community within 2 weeks!

Commentaires : We could see better customer engagement after adding the social component inside our app to help the members connect with each other.

In our use case, the critical part of the implementation was to bring community experience inside our pre-existing mobile app. Thanks to the modularity and comprehensive API offered by Tribe, we were able to build a community experience complete with an activity feed, posting capability, and networking inside the mobile app.

There were a couple of missing parameters and endpoints in the API documentation. However, based on our request, team Tribe helped us with the API-based deployment and updated the documentation.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Hivebrite et Higher Logic Vanilla

Pourquoi passer à Bettermode : The comprehensiveness of the API, modularity, and the ability to customize the community experience.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Harriet, We're delighted that our approach for the community platform helped you add social experience inside the mobile app. That's the beauty of Tribe -- designed to integrate into products and sites. We'll continue to improve our API and documentation.

NaveenKumar
NaveenKumar
Performance Test Lead (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Grow your community with less effort

Commentaires : Bringing your visitors, viewers, subscribers under one roof is tough and cumbersome. Tribe does it with minimum effort. It helps to gather your loyal followers to one place, and helps you to grow your community even bigger.

Easy set up with zero knowledge about the cloud infrastructure, coding, integrations with third-party apps, and excellent support makes Tribe unique.

On the downside, Tribe's third-party integrations comes with a price for a commonly used apps like Slack or web hooks etc.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Workplace from Meta

Pourquoi passer à Bettermode : Easy setup, affordable pricing, and quick support.

Nadine
Owner (Canada)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Loving Tribe!

Tribe is an amazing platform, and I'm so glad that I discovered it. I've been able to create a beautiful portal for the members of The Queen Klass and so far everyone is loving the experience! I'm excited to see what new and interesting features become available! Great work and many thanks to the Tribe team!

Some of the features that I would like needs me to upgrade to a higher tier, which I'm not ready to do as yet. And there isn't an ability to go live on the platform. Or have a plugin to facilitate this.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Mighty Networks

Pourquoi passer à Bettermode : I loved the simplicity of the product, and that I could connect it to what I was already doing. So I could keep my existing payment gateway instead of having to utilize theirs. Also love that this is a Canadian tech company!

il y a 4 ans

Hi Nadine, Thanks for your kind words. Love that you were able to launch a modern community to connect your audiences. Livestreaming is a popular request. Currently, our customers are using the live streaming functionality of Zoom, Facebook, and YouTube and embedding the same in the community. That said, we'd have a much better solution for this in 2021 (Q2). Best, Team Tribe

Balaji
Balaji
Director of Engineering (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

One app for all your community needs!

Commentaires : We were on the verge of finalizing another tool for our community portal. After I saw Tribe, there was no looking back. Tribe provided us with everything in-house. Implementing Single Sign-On with our product was a breeze. Everything was well documented and we had very little to do with the development efforts. The rich set of integrations provided by Tribe is something that will make this application stand out from others in the crowd. We were able to integrate Tribe with most of the third-party applications we use. In a few days, we had our sleek, responsive, modern, flexible and powerful community portal up and running.

Tribe is ultra customizable. Also, it has plenty of integrations to help you enable your community with any additional needs you have. It is cost-efficient as well when compared to any other community platforms available right now. We wanted to have a community portal with solution articles support built-in. Tribe is one among the very few which had that functionality.

The default look and feel of the product can be a little bit better. But it can be completely customized and you can make it match the look and feel of your product.

Katja
Business Coach and Sales Trainer (Allemagne)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

I am a very happy user

5,0 il y a 4 mois

To e it is the best looking platform, similar to well known plattforms like Facebook, which makes it easy for my users to get around.

It is very complex and I am not sure, if I really make already the best use of it. And what I miss, ist the eMail feature out of Bettermode and the weekly digest Funktion and the planning and scheduling of postings. This would make everything much easier for me as an administrator.

Ryan
Ryan
Managing Director (R.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Premium Community Software

Commentaires : I have had a very positive experience with Tribe so far. I have been very impressed by their ethical approach to customer support and to "get things done". [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
at Tribe has really helped us a lot. Thank you.

Tribe to me is the best of the best. There are many community tools, but Tribe would be considered the top tier in both functionality and price. However, it more than delivers in the quality of the product and the teams dedication to look after its users/customers.

The only thing is to have more more apps please on the v2.

Julio César
HR Consultant (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Bettermode is an excellent platform to interact with my users and customers.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It is a good way to engage our customers and users, to manage through the content that can be included in the platform (content marketing).

Easy to access and kept fairly up to date

Due to frequent updates and upgrades, we must always be on the alert.

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Solid feature-rich package

Tribe is a very good community/forum package. Extremely easy to set up, feature-rich, and well-designed. Tribe features include groups, topics, @mentiones, Rich Text formatting, polls, custom-domain support, telegram and messenger integration, CSS-customization and more. All this in a functional, intuative, and mobile-responsive design. Tribe also has good support for foreign languages, including perfect RTL alignment for relevant languages (such as Hebrew, used on our forum). Most importantly of all, though, is the technical support, which is simply fabulous. Tribe's team is extremely helpful and supportive, open for suggestions and happy to help with every little problem - even with the Free product. I highly recommend you give it a try!

Tribe is hosted on their servers, and not available for self-hosting, which might be an issue for some. However with support for custom domains, branding and CSS customization, this shouldn't be an issue for most. Might even be an advantage.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Muut

Pourquoi passer à Bettermode : Pricing, features, and ease of installation

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the detailed review and we're glad that you took advantage of the customizability. Since Tribe is a cloud-based solution, there is no on-premise set up at this point. However, this helps our clients to focus on the community building instead of worrying about the technical complexities.

Jeffrey
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Tribe gives you control and flexibility

Commentaires : Great product, flexible configuration and quick time to value.

Tribe is building a modern software product that allows you to deploy quickly. Their Admin settings are easy to use and the 3rd party integrations make it easy to connect with other tools.

There are a few nits in the design that are currently not configurable - although it sounds that Tribe is going to make adjustments in the future.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Higher Logic Thrive et Gainsight Digital Hub

Pourquoi passer à Bettermode : Quick time to value and onboarding.

il y a 4 ans

Hi, Jeffrey Thanks for the feedback and the time invested in sharing the review. At Tribe, we are focused on building a platform so additional solutions can be built on top of Tribe. That also includes third-party integrations. Currently, Tribe integrates with 20+ popular solutions (including Zapier). These direct integrations are built by our team. Soon, with our developer platform, our customers would be able to deploy their own integrations easily. Best, Team Tribe

Tom
Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Tribe Provides An Excellent Alternative To Facebook Groups

Tribe has provided me exactly what I was looking for, an online community with no dependency on a social platform that I can leverage for my business or brand. The support team has been responsive and the user community is helpful when it comes to customizing your community. So far, I am pleased with the result and hope that they continue to roll out improvements that directly benefit community users. That's why we are all doing this in the first place. To build a valuable knowledge base of information and media that is easy to access, navigate, and consume. I'm looking forward to growing my Tribe community and connecting with people who share the same interests I do.

You can tell that Tribe is still new and has limited resources. I don't dislike that, but if you require instant response times and expect your specific feature requests to be added quickly, you may be disappointed. What I know is that the platform is usable right now, they provide self-service support, have a helpful user community, and the platform in general has a lot of potential.

Jennifer
Customer Success and Community Manager (Canada)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Can't recommend Tribe enough!

Having access to Tribe's Campfire where community managers like myself can receive a quick response from the Tribe team to help troubleshoot issues, and learn the latest updates from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a huge benefit to using Tribe. The customizability has allowed us to perfectly align our community with our brand. Can't recommend Tribe enough!

There are features such as adding all existing members to new spaces all at once, that I'd love to see implemented which would make sure no content goes unseen.

Victor
Founder (Nigeria)
Édition, 2–10 employés

Why I Love Tribes

I found the product pretty easy to use and the groups feature in particular makes it easy for me to segment my community

To be honest I don't currently have anything I don't like

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Mighty Networks

Pourquoi choisir Bettermode : I needed a platform that gave me more control

il y a 4 ans

Hi Victor, Thanks for the feedback. We're glad to see that Groups feature helped you segment your community. That's also a great way to improve member discoverability and improving the networking of like-minded users.

Aila
Community Manager (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Tribe is perfect for our online community!

Commentaires : The Rooted Collaborative just launched our membership portal on Tribe to house our global community of Black, Indigenous , and Woman of Color fundraisers. It's been such a joy to connect with each other through Tribe not just professionally, but also personally with the features Tribe offers to join different subgroups within the portal. It feels like we have our own private social media channel that we can customize not just on the admin side, but for users as well. We love it here!

I really like how Tribe feels like our own exclusive social media site - enabling members and admin to customize our experience.

So far so good! I don't have much to add here. It is very user-friendly.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Aila, Thanks a ton for the review and the feedback. Tribe's design is inspired by popular social media sites and we have added the best practices from the social networks to improve member engagement, networking, and content consumption. Best, Team Tribe

Pawel
Software Engineer (Pologne)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

A Community “Platform” in the true sense

Commentaires : Our company’s community team and customers are loving the community we built. Right now it is fully integrated with our tools and processes. We are collecting feedback from our customers to see how we further improve the community experience.

If you are looking to create an online space where you can connect and collaborate with your customers, Tribe’s community platform can help you. During the implementation, we found that you can just mold it into any form/design you want. Amazing technical documentation and easy SSO configurations also made it easier to deploy this quickly. Not to forget, the customer success team is there to guide you through the strategy. The biggest benefit of this platform is that it allows you to build solutions on top of the core solution. You can extend the functionality of the community using their developer platform.

This is not a con, but advice - pay special attention to the technical documentation and make sure it is always up to date. Given the nature of the platform, without discipline in documentation, implementation can quickly become complex.

Oleksii
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Excellent private and customizable platform to keep your team socially engaged

At Asiya Shriners we love using Tribe to have a private online space to exchange our ideas, stay connected and more engaged with our membership. We really appreciate the ability to customize every little aspect of the platform to provide our members with the polished and intuitive experience at the same time. 👏

Really can't find much negative to say, but it would be great to have more integrations (which I'm sure are in the works). It would've been awesome to have a dedicated app for our Tribe community, but that's hard to implement given all the regulations that Apple and Google impose on their app markets.

Iman
Iman
Director (É.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, 51–200 employés

Great solution to my community network that I didn't know existed!

They have more features​ to gather a great community than I could imagine. The platform is very easy to use Great customer support

Nothing that I can think of

il y a 5 ans

Hi Iman, Glad to have you as our customer and really appreciate you for sharing your experience. We're highly optimistic of establishing long-lasting relationship and see you succeed. Best Regards, Preetish

Andreea
Andreea
Programmer (Roumanie)
Services financiers, 501–1 000 employés

Branded community space that you control

Commentaires : We have been satisfied with the community platform so far. Looking forward to evolving with Tribe as they add new features and functionalities.

We love the Space and Collections structure for categorizing content. The design and customizable components add a unique flavor to this product (in comparison to traditional forum packages). Also, they have an amazing customer support team. Their own customer community is also quite active - we can publicly share our feedback and suggest features.

There are some missing features such as mobile app, ideation app, multilingual support. We’ll wait for these before moving to higher plans.

Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Helpful & quick!

Commentaires : The customer service is exceptional. Very helpful and very fast!

Tribe is always helpful every time we have a support request or even just a question on how to best utilize the platform. And the rapid responses are awesome! We are often trying to serve our customers in the group, and we need to be able to do that quickly! Thank you!

Just the spacing in the question answering is really the only thing I would change. Right now, it looks very crammed since you are unable to add spaces between lines.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the feedback. Support response time and quality of service have been a priority at Tribe since the very beginning. We look forward to keep delighting you!

Elisa
CEO (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Loving this software!

Commentaires : This is a really easy to use platform. I had to contact customer service for an issue once (on my end) and it was a very pleasant experience.

This is so completely easy to use and set up. I love how simple it is for users to understand and for our employees to figure out.

I honestly haven't figured out much that I don't like yet. We are still in the beginning stages of implementing this software, but so far I am loving everything! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a community platform.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Elisa, Love that Tribe's simplicity and easy setup process worked for you. We'd continue to delight you with our customer support!

Karen
Community Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Easy to use!

Tribe has been so easy to set up for this non-techy community manager! I especially appreciate all of the community support resources that are available - and that by searching through them, I'm also learning how the community can function since they use all the features they're helping support!

I’m still learning what all of the features are, so I’m not entirely sure what I don’t know yet.

il y a 4 ans

Hi, Karen - Thanks for the feedback and review. We'll pass this message to our success team; it'll make their day. Best, Team Tribe

Rick
Director (R.-U.)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

An Interesting Tool - Has Potential

Commentaires : Off the bat, I've been impressed in what it has to offer. At one point, I reached out to the admin team for some guidance and they gave me a substantive answer -- this is always nice.

The idea behind Tribe is that you have your own social network out of the box. It's incredibly easy to get it up and running, and the social media website you launch can be white-labeled - in other words, you can make it look like it was your own creation.

I would like to see more means to monetise this product. At the moment, there is limited room to - for instance - put advertising on your social media website. In fairness, Tribe is a young company, and I think various things like this are on the horizon.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for taking the time to share the feedback. We understand that in some use cases (especially when the community is the product), monetization is important. This is something we have on the roadmap.

Serkan
Founder (Turquie)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

A visionary company with a rock-solid community app

Commentaires : I have recently launched my community website with tribe.so and up to now I am excessively satisfied with the functioning of the platform and the support I have been given. The road map and vision of the company is crystal clear which also makes me feel that I will be working with a solid and a visionary partner in the long term.

The support is excellent and the application interface is very easy to use

Up to now I haven't faced with any issue