15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur ClinicSense

En savoir plus sur ClinicSense

Idéal pour les médecins indépendants et les petits cabinets, cet outil de gestion de clinique aide les utilisateurs à gérer les ventes, les rendez-vous, etc.

En savoir plus sur ClinicSense

My customers love the text and email confirmations they receive. I like the integrated SOAP note, POS, and treatment history features.

Signing in every single time and it lags so i don't always have time to wait for it to pop open. The keep me signed in button doesn't appear to work.

ClinicSense - Notes

4,9
4,9

ClinicSense a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 507 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ClinicSense ?

Jeanie
Jeanie
Muscular Therapist Owner (É.-U.)

All I Need is in ClinicSense

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I was an early adapter and have been impressed from day one from the pricing, the capacity and the constant development of the product.

I like the feedback options and that ClinicSense is constantly improving/adjusting the product to provide more/better features to the end users (therapists and clients).

I can think of not one thing that I do not like about ClinicSense that I must have. Eventually, it would be great to be able to complete insurance claims through ClinicSense, but it is not a requirement. All the other features surpass other systems that I have seen.

Teara
Owner, Massage Therapist (É.-U.)

It Just Makes Sense!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have had nothing but incredible experiences with ClinicSense down to their video training on new releases, and help from their IT department. The response time is incredible and they keep you updated with upcoming and even ask what we would as consumers like to see and vote on it.

What I like most is that I have control over my appointments and if my current clients or future clients can book automatically or if I need to approve before hand or decline a client. I find most useful the reporting records, SOAP notes, memos which is very helpful to put information (family, pressure they like, trips that are coming up) and it can be selected on every appointment or a certain treatments.

The only few item I don't like is that I can't do my notes on my iPhone or iPad - I can only review customer name and forms they filled out for the upcoming appointment. I would also like it if there was an option to be able to add to where there is an add-on to a treatment instead of creating an entire treatment that has it on there. As a therapist I can add on to invoice but client can't do it when booking if then wanted to put an add-on.

Sabrina
Owner (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Review

Price is great. The desktop version is very easy to maneuver and adding and deleting appointments is simple, as is updating patient information. There's color coding which I love. The online booking feature is very simple as is the adding to my calendar subscription.

I HATE that I used to have texting reminders and it was removed and ClinicSense wanted to charge an extra $10/month... $5/month I could've gotten behind but not $10. I also don't like the mobile app. It's slow and I don't like having to scroll down. I have made appointments on the wrong day because the app doesn't seem to catch up. I'm not sure why I have to Save any changes I have done before being able to invoice out the patient either. I just found out about the clinical intake, but after using it, I found out it deletes past information which is terrible. Also, I would like to make that the one that automatically pops up, and I haven't been able to find a way to do that. I would like that version to be be used by patients so I after they fill out their intake, it won't be deleted when I go in and have a conversation with them. I also don't like that I can't split up my day. I have to add in a Personal Block. I would like to have 9-12 then 4-8 time frames available, for example.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Sabrina! As was originally mentioned, there was an error on your account where you were receiving features from a higher priced plan. Since SMS reminders cost money to send, we had to correct that mistake. It's for unlimited SMS, where many other programs charge $0.08 to $0.20 per message. We regret that the initial mistake was made, but provided a few options for moving forward and gave several weeks notice that we had to make the correction. In the next update of our forms you'll be able to see all past versions rather than just the current version :)

Angela
Owner Manager (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Easy to use, best Massage Therapy management tool I've seen.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I have been with clinicsense for some time and have only experienced its platform getting better and easier to use. I was so happy about it during and throughout the pandemic as adding extra forms and health information was easily accessible and we can continue to edit forms and messages which is fantastic.

I love how easy it is to click and use. The widget was easy to add to my website and the link to Facebook. I like the look and feel and that I can manage how much information the therapist and front end can view from shared profiles. I can see everything from my account- Revenue, sales tax, etc. divided by therapist making payroll a breeze.

I don't feel the mobile version is the best yet. I would like to access reports and such from the app and be able to use the back button without logging out. I also would like to have better access to how the soap notes are inputted as this is not something we currently use. but we are moving closer to paper-free.

Owner, Remedial Massage Therapist (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

I made the switch years ago and won’t ever look back!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Nothing but positive experiences! The team is easily reached and you feel like they really want to know you and your business.

I love the ease of use both from the client interface and the back end interface. I love that this company truly listens to the subscribers and customizes their updates and features based on need.

Initial integration was stressful switching from one CRM to another but honestly clinicsense made it as seamless as possible.

Leigh-Anne
Registered Massage Therapist (Canada)

Great platform

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

ClinicSense's Lite plan offers essential features for RMTs, including client management and online scheduling. The user-friendly interface simplifies booking and billing processes, enhancing the efficiency of my practice.

On the Lite plan, limited customization and advanced tools may be a drawback for some practitioners. Also, some features are not easily accessible when using the platform on a mobile device.

Ebony
Owner Operator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

I Love Clinic Sense

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Exceptional, I see myself with this company for a very long time.

Its user friendly, reasonably priced, they are always upgrading the features and making sure its updated to the needs of the profession.

Can’t think of anything at the moment. It seems as through they are always making improvements I have no complaints

Jessica
Jessica
Massage Therapist (Canada)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

ClinicSense Review

Commentaires : ClinicSense has come a long way in the last few years. When I first started using it, it was clunky and felt unrefined. In the last 6 months they have added a lot of new features, and ease of access.

The price was fantastic, it was nice with the automated reminder texts, and online booking.

The mobile app doesn't work for my phone (Samsung s10), but the web-browser clinicsense.com works fantastically so it doesn't affect me too much.

Hannah
Licenced Massage Therapist (É.-U.)

ClinicSense is the best

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It's so user friendly yet super professional. I appreciate all the extremely well made tutorials and the customer support team is the most efficient and friendly folks I've worked with in a program like this.

When I need to modify a blocked time or appointment, the calendar will auto populate a new, sometimes random date. For example, I had the 4th-5th of May blocked off but needed to add the day before, when I modified the day to be the 3rd it saved the blocked days as 3rd-4th, removing the 5th that I still needed blocked.

Jadranka
Dipl of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture, Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, 2–10 employés

Excellent.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent.

I must commend the exceptional customer service provided by this program. They are incredibly responsive, accommodating, and genuinely dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction. Despite being a doctor of acupuncture and oriental medicine, I've found that the software offers everything I need for my work. Remarkably, I've been with them since the beginning, and it's truly inspiring to see how much they've developed and improved over time. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need. Keep up the fantastic work!

I like everything.

Rachel
Founder and Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The Best Massage Therapy Software for my clinic AND our clients!

My title says it all. I’ve been with ClinicSense for over a year, and it’s been the best decision I could have made for me and my clinic, and our clients. It has everything the clinical-based massage therapist needs, and it’s incredibly intuitive and easy to use. What’s better is how easy it is for clients to use it! We all know that money is lost by confusing or inefficient or broken scheduling systems (been there, done that), and I’m happy to say that I haven’t missed any income from software issues while using ClinicSense, because there are none! It just works! Their customer service is also fantastic - any question I have by email is answered or acknowledged within 15 minutes, unlike being on hold with other software for over 2 hours. They recently updated the interface and created a business-side app for the clinic, and both are wonderful update - I LOVE the design of the interface and the ease of having an app! Thank you ClinicSense for creating this incredibly powerful, reliable software!

For the longest time I wished for a business-side app to make managing our schedules easier while out of the office, but they have added that! In the future I hope for a client-side app, BUT the website integration is so easy for clients to use that it’s not really necessary.

Noelle
RMT/owner (Canada)

Amazing Canadian product

Commentaires : I have been very happy and impressed with the customer service and quality of the software. They developed a great app that works well with different products so I don’t have to feel cut off if I need to use it on my phone. I recommend clinic sense to all my colleagues in the business. Also my clients love the text/email reminders and ease of the online scheduling.

I like how the developers listen to what the consumer wants and come out with relevant updates showing they listened to our needs. It is very user friendly and I believe that mostly has to do with the developers working with the consumers wants/needs.

The price is higher than other competing software that is similar. The middle option works best for my clinic but is a Hugh price for a single user clinic.

Diane
Business owner (É.-U.)

So easy to use

Commentaires : I felt that I was paying too much for what I was getting with my last scheduling software.
The complicated login with my previous software was too much for a lot of my clients.
Clinicsense gives me everything I need to run my practice. It is affordable. It's easy for my clients to use. It was easy for me to use.
The online forms have saved me time with my clients.
The support staff have been quick to respond to any problems that I have.

ClinicSense is very easy to use. My clients do not have a complicated log in. I love the online intake and Covid-19 forms and the convenience of soap notes with each client. I also like that a health history form is sent to clients each year to be updated.

Clients cannot control their future schedules. No auto payments Very basic financial reports No client schedule app

Hillary
RMT (Canada)

Highly Recommended

Commentaires : Overall, I love ClinicSense over other booking software I have used in the past. Easy to use for therapists, administration, and clients. Very customizable for your needs and wants.

Charting, booking, billing, accounting, health history forms, and marketing are all made much easier by using ClinicSense.

Website loads slowly on mobile device (when using it on browser site, it kicks you out often and need to re-login but it doesn't do it on a desktop site), app does not allow charting or reviewing reports.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Hillary, thank you for taking the time out to share your review with us. I'm happy to report that we have some updates coming to the mobile app that I think you'll be pleased with!

Keeley
Owner, RMT (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

ClinicSense is a Must-Have for RMTs

Commentaires : My business's time management has improved greatly since using ClinicSense. Every time I call their help line, their service is timely and personable. It leaves the impression that ClinicSense is a small business, just like me, and they enjoy helping you and appreciate your feedback.

ClinicSense makes booking clients, issuing receipts, and writing clinical notes a breeze. All my appointments and treatment history are easily accessible and well organized. Clients adore the intuitive intake form, digital gift certificates, and emailed reminders and receipts. Automatic birthday and call-back reminder emails keep clients current and rebooking.

ClinicSense could improve on the treatment section of their SOAP Notes - right now you can only select broad areas of the body, whereas some other softwares allow you to select specific structures or muscle groups and draw directly on the figure.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Keeley, thanks for taking the time out to leave us this wonderful review. I've passed along your SOAP Note feature request to our internal team. But we do have some SOAP Note updates coming later this year that you may like.

Holly
LMT/Owner (É.-U.)

A good choice

Commentaires : Overall, I would not go back to my old software and I am looking forward to some of the new features that will be presented in the future with ClinicSense.

I love being able to change my schedule easily. I appreciate not being charged extra marketing fees. Overall, it is an easy software to set up and use. I like being able to change the client notes format that I can use each time someone comes in. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the responsiveness of the customer service staff. I like that I can easily look up to see what improvements there are in the works.

What I miss most from my old software is the anatomy references that were provided and being able to set up series of appointments. I miss being able to draw on a body to help show flow patterns or areas of "stickiness". I also miss being able to "drag" an appointment into another spot within the same day or week. I do miss being able to do an open chat or phone call when I am having issues.

l’année dernière

Hi Holly, thank you for providing us with this great review! I will forward your suggestions to our internal team. Of course, you can always call us at 1-888-580-0009 whenever you're experiencing any issues.

Robin
LMT (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent Software for managing your Medical Spa!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I save so much time and energy for other aspects of my business because ClinicSense does all of the scheduling, confirmations, online forms, and filing for me.

The features are easy to use, extremely helpful and well designed, and the tech support is readily available.

There is nothing that I like "least" about ClinicSense

Molly
Licensed Massage Therapist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

ClinicSense is professional and looking out for you!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I can't imagine using anything else, at this point. It has everything I need and more. If I have a problem with something, they're usually already working on it!

Their customer service and dedication to continually improving their product won my trust from the very beginning. They continue to be reliably responsive. The overall look is clean & professional. It puts my clients at ease and builds their trust in me before we've even met. An online data base of SOAP notes, intake forms, and memos that are linked to my booking software and payment processing has made my work not only easier but more effective. This is seriously ALL in one.The marketing features offer amazing support for a growing practice. Google Reviews Booster and Availability campaigns, in particular, have made a significant impact on my business.

The app could definitely use some work. I basically avoid it because it logs me out constantly.Recently, it's stopped notifying me of booked or changed appointments even though I have notifications turned on.

Whitney
Massage therapist and owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Much prefer ClinicSense over other popular scheduling software

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : ClinicSense has provided quality online booking for clients, SOAP notes, invoices, marketing, customized generated reports and excellent customer service. Glad I chose CS over the competition.

Ease of use, qualitu and prompt communication from customer service, roadmap of upcoming features and the clean looking design of app/desktop site.

I wish there were a package treatment option for purchase directly on CS, but this is something Customer Service is working on and will release sometime this year. Yay!

Shannon
LMT Clinic Owner (É.-U.)

Game Changer for my practice

Commentaires : My overall experience has been excellent, the ease of use and the customer service and development team are very responsive. I love that this software is so professional.

ClinicSense has been a game changer for my practice. It saves me time on Soap Notes and the online booking feature is great. Patients can request appointments and we don't end up playing phone tag. The software is very user friendly for the practitioner as well.

I have no complaints. The software is easy to use and my patients always make comments that they love being able yo request appointments.

Diane
Massage Therapist (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Gift certificates

Commentaires : I had some billing problems at the beginning because I'm in the United States. I was able to get a hold of someone and customer service was very good.

I love the email campaign. I love how it send reminders if they haven't been seen in a while. I love the birthday email. That is a nice personal touch.

I dont like the smart phone option. You are not able to look up information about a client unless I have my full computer. This is very inconvenient for me. I also dont like that if a new client schedules they are not able to put in gift certificate number as an option of payment.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Diane, thanks for the feedback! Just wanted to make sure you know that you can look up information about each client from your phone. At the bottom of the screen, click on the icon that looks like a silhouette of a person and you'll go to the page with your client files. If you need more help, please reach out and we'll point you in the right direction :)

Kristi
Massage Therapist (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Personal review

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I try to minimize the cost as I only have one practitioner using the program. I wish I would have more access to some other features that are a higher tier, but overall I am happy with the features that are available to me.

It is easy to use, appealing to the eye, majority of functions can be done through the phone, and I rarely have issues for my useage.

I cannot do my notes on the app through my phone. Some clients have told me they do not receive confirmation or reminder emails.

Kacie
CMT (É.-U.)

Total business changer!!

Commentaires : I LOVE this program. The price is incredible for what you get. Within the very first month my productivity increased, my money increased, retention increased with easier scheduling and intake forms readily available, and the list goes on. Even the simple form for invoicing and in taking how the money received is a game changer. This program also made me realize more money was coming in than I thought and to get in gear with a better budget. Give it a try, you wont regret it! I have been through every big name program over 14 years with several different salons and spas, but I found this to be the best choice when opening my own brick and mortar location.

Very user friendly, ease of use, app is also available for when I am on the go

I have not run into any negatives so far using this program

Jan
Business Owner / RMT (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A good entry level software for small businesses

Commentaires : Great customer service, no technical issues, clients love it!!

It's a Canadian company!! My clients say Clinicsense is very easy to use and they love the convenience to book online at any time of day or night. They also appreciate not having to create an account and have to login each time they want to book an appointment.

There isn't a lot of personal customization. I wish you could customize the SOAP/clinical notes instead of having to use their templates. The point-and-click template is too vague, but I hate typing i.e. I'd love to see more drop down menus when you click on an area of the body to list specific muscle involvement. Also, the monthly cost is a little expensive for businesses with 5-8 people and even though it's a Canadian company, they cater to American clients e.g. "cheque" (Cnd) is spelled "check" (USA).

Beth
Owner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Life saver

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent! This product saves me so much time. Has eliminated any double booking problems we may have had, And Is very easy to use

This product is very easy to use, and I’m not very tech savvy! I love that it’s not only has the documentation capability for soap, notes that are very customizable, but also for the scheduling being linked as well. I love that it seems to my square for payments, and the tech support is amazing! You always get a live person, often to the same person That I’ve used before, so he is familiar with my company and my needs. When the tech-support guy could not fix a problem, he escalated to the IT department and test was completed in one day. It was done quickly, but it was also done perfectly. It also gives my company a much more professional look. Not only with the online scheduling, but also with the soap notes. Instead of copying a handwritten note and sending it to a medical professional, I have a very professional, looking soap note that I can simply print from my tablet very easily.

I would like to have some customizable booking rules, varying between therapists. For example, I would like to see customization of how Far out and online booker could book with one therapist versus another. I would also like to be able to customize the amount of time between patients, Varying among therapists.

l’année dernière

Hi Beth, thank you for the amazing review. We will be adding more customization for scheduling soon. You will hear more once we have an update on its release. :)