Avis clients sur Collective[i]

En savoir plus sur Collective[i]

Les outils de business intelligence de Collective[i] utilisent l'IA et la technologie de réseau neuronal pour aider les équipes de vente à donner le meilleur d'elles-mêmes.

En savoir plus sur Collective[i]

Non disponible

Non disponible

Collective[i] - Notes

5,0

Collective[i] a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Collective[i] ?

CEO (Luxembourg)
Défense et aérospatiale, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Love Love Love Collective[i]

Commentaires : We started with the goal of improving our sales forecast.  We did a very traditional weekly forecast process and started off looking for a way to get out of spreadsheets.  We looked at everyone who had a process automation model but liked Collective[i] because they convinced us that daily forecasting using predictive analytics and their network would allow us to spot problems faster and with less work. We went live and it is simply amazing.  I will never go back to the old way of forecasting.  Daily forecasting lets us identify changes on the day they happen.  We can react at a speed that we never did before and everyone knows what is going on so we have a lot less surprises.  Truly a game changer.    After forecasting was solved, we realized that they do so much more.  Every data issue they cleaned up.  Our CRM was a mess but that got fixed.  They gave us 100% rigor but gave the sellers time back (they autolog every digital tech we use) and more.

-The most accurate forecast I have ever gotten -Very easy and visual and fast -I get more time back to sell since CI does all the work for me

I wish more people knew about it and get to enjoy using it!

Director of Field Sales (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 5 001-10 000 employés

Best sales software on the market!!!!!!!

So easy to use, unlike salesforce, everything I need to know is right in front of me. Who every invented logging sales activities should be tarred and feathered but collective[i] saves me by auto logging all of my activities even ones that my CRM cant. I love the ability to collaborate with people on my deal team like my software consultant and contracts rep. Forecasting is so easy and keeps me away from salesforce as much as possible.

None that I can think of. The buying process some fast and effiecient.