Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur iGrafx

La plateforme de BPM (Business Process Management) iGrafx fournit un ROI éprouvé aux plus grandes entreprises du monde entier.

En savoir plus sur iGrafx

33 avis affichés

Paul V.
Paul V.
President (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Best Support for Implementation of Process-Based Management

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : 4aBetterBusiness has used iGrafx to achieve transformational results with clients, with payback in months. iGrafx has always been at the forefront of introducing useful functionality that is easy to use.

Ease of use, focus on features and function that enable businesses to work better

We have had no issues with the installation or use of the software

il y a 3 ans

Paul Thank You for your continued use and support of iGrafx.

Nicolas B.
Managing Director (France)
Banque d’investissement, 2-10 employés

iGrafx is great for meeting the requirements of the regulation standarts

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : iGrafx works great for us to meet regulatory compliance requirements with their great software and the great support team with an extensive knowledge on the features and capabilities of their product.

iGrafx provides us end to end solution infrastructure for in-company cloud deployment, risk and standards compliance in a scalable way. Their support team is maybe not fast to response but when they return they are extremely professional in their approaches to problem solution with a great expertise on the features of the product.

Support team is not fast to response to the problems that we are reporting them. Their knowledgebase which is present in their website should be improved with video tutorials. Shape and icon library, process maps visuals should be improved and local to cloud synchronization performance should be improved.

Alternatives envisagées : HighBond

Pourquoi choisir iGrafx : iGrafx was more compatible with meeting the regulation standards of our company.

Logiciel antérieur : Donesafe

Pourquoi passer à iGrafx : iGrafx's pricing plan was more reasonable for us.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you Nicolas for your support and use of iGrafx. We also appreciate your candor about support response times. Support of our customers is something we definitely take very seriously and will look into.

George C.
Managing Partner (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 2-10 employés

Great flowcharting software

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I mostly use igrafx for business process modelling. For that it's very good and it's quick to develop a workflow chart.

I like the functionality, good graphics and easy to develop relatively simple diagrams - especially for business process modelling.

The symbol library is pretty limited, e.g. hard to find right symbols for electrical diagrams. Process modeling is fairly complex and the help features are a bit limited.

Alternatives envisagées : Visio

Pourquoi passer à iGrafx : iGrafx has simply better flowcharting features, especially as it pertains to the visual appearance of flowcharts. It also allows one to develop simulation models which is sometimes valuable.

il y a 2 ans

Thank You George for your review. We heard you and are consistently looking for ways to improve our help files and tutorials. The latest release of iGrafx contains more detail and useful videos that provide instruction on some of the more widely used functions of iGrafx. Additionally, soon we will be releasing a new virtual training system to allow users to take courses on-demand. Thank you for your continued use and support of iGrafx.

Kurt M.
Production Manager (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 501-1 000 employés

iGrafx Process for Six Sigma

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I've enjoyed the software and have had an overall positive experience with it. I use it when performing or training to RCAs, I use it to develop SOPs or work instructions.

I like the ability to turn a process map into an actual simulation.

There is a lack of good training on simulation. I took the training you provide, but there was not enough "meat" to the training. I tried to perform, what I thought was a simple simulation after the training and couldn't do it. I really need to find some good training for this, to get the full value out of this software. The library of shapes and icons is lacking. Several people within our company prefer Visio for presentation value it provides and for less experienced users, they find it easier to use.

Alternatives envisagées : Visio

Pourquoi passer à iGrafx : For the simulation ability. Since I can't get good training on simulation it's hard to justify the higher cost over visio.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Kurt for your review and honest feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not get what was needed from your training. We would like very much to chat with you about defining a training session that is specific to the needs of your organization. Please contact us: http://ow.ly/q01p50z12JD

Delisa T.
SR PROCESS CONSULTANT (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés

iGrafx Review - Govt User

5 il y a 2 ans

Software is very intuitive to use and meets many needs within the one application. It is a great value for the amount of functionality we gain.

The repository use can be a bit clunky on occasion.

il y a 2 ans

Thank You Delisa for your kind review and continued support.

Stella J.
Chief Information Officer (Autriche)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

iGrafx helps us to meet the requirements of various regulations

5 il y a 12 mois

We use iGrafx to decrease the cost per process, increase the process efficiency, reduce the complex processes to straightforward levels and model the business processes in a simple way.

Great experience so far, nothing to mention as negative. Absolutely impressive features.

April A.
Process Improvement Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 501-1 000 employés

Incredible Process Documentation & Simulation Software

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : My iGrafx experience goes back 10 years with former employer. 50+ people in BPM team documenting processes. When I left to come to my current employer (less than 800 employees) with the task to create a BPM team from the ground up, iGrafx was a MUST HAVE/DEAL BREAKER request for me to be successful with my job. The iGrafx team was and continues to be supportive of requests for information, quotes, training, issues encountered, etc. Would highly recommend iGrafx....

iGrafx software is very easy to learn and leverage for a variety of process documentation exercises. Extremely flexibility to make changes to process designs. Simulation software (Process) will provide much sought after information from which executive can make more informed decisions.

Expense required to obtain the iGrafx platform to store and version control processes. Newest Platform design includes incredible functionality that a small business with 2-4 people documenting processes would NEVER be able to utilize, yet price is way out of our price-range leaving us without a process storage solution.

Alternatives envisagées : Visio

Pourquoi passer à iGrafx : Past experience..

Lindsay T.
Sox Auditor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

iGrafx Review

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I have had a great experience with iGrafx. Everyone I have communicated with from the company has been extremely helpful.

1. It is easy to create flowcharts 2. There is flexibility with how to document your processes 3. The repository can store flowcharts and documents 4. There is an approval process in place 5. Document Risk and Controls

Some of the functions are not intuitive and extra guidance is needed. Currently you need to purchase consulting hours to get help. It would be nice to have more complex tutorials and how to's available for free online. Or allow the help desk to answer more complex questions.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you Lindsay for this kind review. You will be happy to know that we are currently working on an enhanced customer support portal for training and support.

Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Senior Manager (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 10 000+ employés

Tool that grows with your organization

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Great partnership to help us be successful.

This tool grows with your process maturity, yet is very easy to use from the beginning to help gain adoption. More flexible than other BPMN tools to create your diagrams.

It would be helpful if there was better integration between the desktop and web versions of the software.

il y a 3 ans

Kelly - Thank You so much for the great review and for your support of iGrafx. You will be happy to know that v17.5 (releasing on Jan 2) will provide even greater integration between the client and web.

David R.
Student (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés

Amazing workflow diagrams!

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Great experience in creating models and diagrams to organize my projects.

As a student, I have been using IGrafx for a couple of years now. It makes creating diagrams and flow charts easy and clear to understand. The software helps me to organize my ideas and thoughts rspecially when I am working on my big school projects. Working with IGrafx is very easy and editing charts is straight forward. The app offers great variety of features and functionality.

One things that i don't like mainly is when I am moving the flow charts it accidentally move the connecting lines within them which can cause some confusions.

Susan G.
Sr Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 5 001-10 000 employés

Requirement Elicitation - superb

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : iGrafx helps me get a diverse team to focus on what the true business problem is that needs to be solved / documented so that new features can be implemented, or changes fully understood. Often I am in a meeting to help identify reporting needs, and hear new requirements or notice the business team is stalled while systems is going full-steam-ahead. I will use iGrafx to better define the business need - which helps business articulate their needs and system to modify what they planned to deliver to better meet business needs.
There have been multiple occasions (and I expect many more in the future) where system uses the iGrafx process model as their primary business requirements guide.

Ease of documenting requirements and gaining consensus from all participants, regardless of background - from C-suite to data entry clerk. I use iGrafx as a business process modeling tool - and am able to, in real time, capture a business process (e.g., financial, call center, back-end-system processing, etc) while the team describes what they do. The ability to add swimlanes, comments and descriptive decision diamonds keeps my team engaged during the requirement gathering process. Many times I am able to get the process and requirements approved before the meeting is over, eliminating the need to have the team review and approve off-line, speeding up the requirements process.

I solely use the business processing component - and cannot comment on other features.

l’année dernière

Thank you for review and support of iGrafx

Steve A.
Process Architect (É.-U.)
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés

CSAA Business Process Modeling using iGrafx Cloud

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : My personal experience has been fantastic. I love the features and product support. For my company, the experience has been very positive.

1). Simple for Web Diagrammers to create process diagrams. 2). The ability to associate Systems, Teams, Roles, Capabilities, Requirements, Risks/Controls and other processes to establish a total perspective of a process that goes well beyond a mere process diagram.

1). The cloud version could use built-in metrics for cycle time, defects, etc. to enable process improvement. These metrics are available as custom properties, but should be a part of the measurement scheme directly. 2). Reporting via IQL is clunky. It would be great if users had a GUI that allowed them to create reports more simply. 3). Could use a VSM template for the Cloud product 4). Could use a license that is a cross between Architect and Web Diagrammer that allows limited Architect capability such as adding process objects and content.

Patrick T.
Principal Director (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Process for Six Sigma is great

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Process for Six Sigma is a great piece of software that is fairly intuitive to learn. The learning curve is not steep yet the product is quite powerful. It is clearly a mature product because I could not think of a process scenario that would not be able to be configured in the product. The ability to define variables within the software allowed me to customize it to exactly suit my use-case with specific clients. The on-screen simulation execution is an impressive thing to show to clients.

The ability to support what-if analysis of potential process changes. Design of experiments functionality also enabled us to quickly optimize processes.

The software is great. As a consulting firm, annual product licensing can be a challenge because if I am not staffed on a project when the product is up for renewal, I don't have a way to expense the cost and the license lapses.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Patrick We really appreciate you taking the time to leave these nice expressions and for your support of iGrafx. It may be of interest to you that we now offer a subscription based model that may help with license expiration you mentioned. If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Katharina H.
Process Consultant (Allemagne)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés

Very easy to use and incredibly intuitive for a BPM Software

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : My organization could easily provide a whole process landscape to all relevant people by using the online platform and the reporting. We soon also plan to use the Human Workflow component to make it easier for people to work in a process and provide all relevant information in standardized forms.

The easy-to-use user interface and the possibility to easily capture new processes. The object framework is very smart and really allows to display all relevant information for one process in one place. The reporting capabilities are so easy to customize and just display everything you need to all relevant people by providing an easy web-based access. If you want to improve a process, the simulation of iGrafx is very powerful and really helps you to test your what-if scenarios.

There's not that much but some minor tweaks around the conversion from older to newer versions (Desktop clients) but that's addressed soon as far as I'm aware of.

il y a 3 ans

Thank You Katharina for the wonderful review and for your support and use of iGrafx.

John P.
Lead Solution Consultant (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 10 000+ employés

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have used it for over 20 years and still love it. I am frustrated when forced to use other tools.

It is intuitive in using the graphics. It is full-featured, supporting all aspects of business design.

It doesn't have the market share it deserves.

Pourquoi passer à iGrafx : Ease of Use

l’année dernière

Thank you for your review and continuous dedicated support of iGrafx.

Adesh S.
Enterprise Architect (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés

Basic stuff is easy to do in this app

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Due to the less than straightforward UX for the advanced features, we have mostly used this for basic process diagramming. For that this is great but that is not the full value of the product.

Basic process diagramming (swim lanes) is relatively straightforward. Its easy enough to create and update these during team meetings.

The more advanced stuff like shapes, phases, export etc is not that straightforward and requires training on the tool.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Adesh for your review and thank you for your continued support. We would love to chat with you further regarding the more advanced features you speak of and how we can help with tutorials or training. Please contact us: http://ow.ly/zj7P50z13va

Vinay B.
Operation Analyst (É.-U.)
Assurance, 501-1 000 employés

iGrafx-CSAA

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It has been helpful with documenting the process flows

Flexible, Easy to use and integration with other apps

Sometimes slow with lot of process flow in the folder

il y a 2 ans

Thank You Vinay for your continued support and use of iGrafx

Shreve R.
Senior Operations Associate (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

iGrafx Review

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We use it to create the workflow with our account opening and account maintenance systems. We have not had any issue using it and will continue to use it.

We use iGrafx for a specific software to create workflow diagrams. Since iGrafx is easy to use and works well with our software, I like it a lot.

I have not had a problem with iGrafx. The only thing I can think of to make it easier to get to is when you click on the folder of a saved workflow, it will open up iGrafx. Instead, you have to have iGrafx already open to get to a saved workflow.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Shreve Thank you for the kind words and for your support of iGrafx. We would like to talk with you to understand more about the issue you mentioned with opening files. Please feel free to contact us.

Rohit L.
Rohit L.
IT Technical Recruiter (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

iGrafx is easy to use and great tool for documentation.

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : IGrafx excellent product has help our organization to build many models of the organisation quickly and effectively.The Product is simple and easy to use and it enables a wide variety of model types.

IGrafx is excellent product has help us to build many models of our organizations projects like SAP and Six sigma.

It lacks sometime in basic elements structure

il y a 3 ans

Thank You Rohit for your review and continued use of iGrafx. We would be curious to speak to you about the element structure you mention.

Yusei T.
Business Flow Consulting (Japon)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Ease of use

4 il y a 3 ans

Extremely easy to use when it comes to creating flowcharts. Couple hours of touching to tool and you should be able to create flowcharts at ease.

I wouldn`t say there is a major issue with this software but would love to see more elements added to the web version.

il y a 3 ans

Yusei Thank you so much for the kind review. You will be pleased to know that we just released iGrafx 17.5 which incorporated even more functionality into the web, including our Process Narrative.

Sudamys A.
Director - Process Engineering (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 5 001-10 000 employés

Excellent Software - much an advocate of iGrafx

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am an advocate for iGrafx. I brought it to the new company that I am in. Had to convince senior executives to purchase and went through all the tedious process, but worth the effort. It's a software I would want to have in any role I'm in.

I like how easy it is to learn how to simulate using iGrafx. I looked into other softwares before going with iGrafx in my previous company. I was impressed with functionality for the price tag. It allows me to do all and more of what I need to do and it was so easy to learn. I was simulating in a few weeks very complex client problems.

Graphics can be improved - it has customization, but nothing like an Excel per say.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your kind review and continued support of iGrafx

Jonathan G.
Associate Provost (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Best Process and Relationship Mapping Software

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Organizational structural relationships and change is the focus of my use of iGrafx. I have no desire to find a different application for this purpose: iGrafx does what I need and does it well.

iGrafx Flowcharter is easy to learn and to use. It's also fairly easy to customize to the user's particular requirements.

Nothing rises (or lowers) to the level of "like least," but I have sometimes had trouble aligning multiple connecting lines that converge in one node.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Jonathan for your kind review. We really appreciate your continued support. We would like to learn more about the alignment issue you mentioned. If you could contact us the next time it happens or provide us an example it would be greatly appreciated. http://ow.ly/fPdE50z136L

Brian S.
Brian S.
Mgr, IT Projects & Quality Assurance (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 501-1 000 employés

Easy sales process and price is excellent

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Excellent company to work with.

The software was easy to implement, learn and use.

Still trying to figure out how to effectively use the shapes library and toolbar.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Brian Thanks for the great review. We would be happy to set up some time with you for a review of the shape library and toolbar. Just let us know.

CEO/Owner (É.-U.)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

Wonderful software and stellar customer service

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Wonderful experience from contract to implementation. Great customer support and wonderful product.

Ease of use, ability for process models to be more dynamic based on the information you can capture.

When more users join the performance is impacted.

Sally B.
programm analyst (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 5 001-10 000 employés

IGRAFX Use

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We write our procedures using it. Enjoy using it.

Easy to use and simple to understand how to use.

This is not applicable so I have nothing to say.