15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Docupilot

Permet aux utilisateurs d'automatiser la génération de documents à partir de modèles intelligents et de sources de données, telles que les systèmes CRM, les formulaires, les bases de données en ligne, etc.

En savoir plus sur Docupilot

Ease of use Less setup time Low maintenance Optimal Pricing.

Once we had a problem with a Zapier integration delivery.

Docupilot - Notes

5,0
4,9

Docupilot a reçu une note globale de 5,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 43 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Docupilot ?

Stéphane
dsf (France)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, Auto-entrepreneur

Great software

5,0 il y a 11 mois

simple d'utilisation, le logiciel s'utilise sans guide

le prix, les forfaits de base peuvent sembler important

Raphaël
Raphaël
CEO (France)

Amazing product

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I really like the customer service and this app capacity

The native integration with Airtable and Signnow and the ease of use The customer service is also very kind and patient

I would say the time to understand the mechanic of the app, but it's only because it's required to answer to that question

Craig
Airtable Implementation Specialist (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 501–1 000 employés

Excellent Customre Service

Commentaires : Docupilot has some of the best customer support I have ever experienced. We have asked them what we think are complex questions, assuming the ask would not be possible. Each time they have responded with code/processes that work perfectly for us.

Docupilot is easy to use and feature rich. Highly recommend this product for those who need output from complex business processes and data.

some competitors have easier to read html editor

Alex
Delivery Administrator (Australie)
Arts de la scène, 51–200 employés

Really enjoying Docupilot

4,0 l’année dernière

Ease of use, automation integration to other platforms, and speed.

Sometimes extra clicking is involved which isn't necessary. It would also be great to have more detailed / step-by-step API documentation.

Nic
Director (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

Best Move We Made

Commentaires : Wonderful and refreshing. I wish we had begun looking for an alternative months and months ago.

The feature set is comparable with other leading online document creation software we have used. The BEST element and 90%+ of our decision to switch was the customer care & support. Available when we needed and hand held us through any onboarding issues and queries we had. They had no idea that I was basing my decision to move 10,000+ merges a month on their support replies - but they aced it and we have moved 2 businesses so far, and will be moving a third next month.

No able to edit the document on the platform, instead editing in Word on your desktop and then uploading. Adds a little time to, but only minutes and not an overall distraction.

Alex
The Magician! (R.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

One day to setup, years to enjoy

Commentaires : I felt like they do care about their customers and they do genuinely want to help and provide a great service. Even when my initial decision was not to proceed (due to inntegration that I needed was not there) - they didn't give up - they followe up, they worked on it, they made it better and now they have me on-board for years to come, for sure!

Price plans are well structured and suitable for variaty of businesses and cases, so - thank you for that. Support is outstanding - they have develoepd new custom integration that we needed in a matter of days and provided outstanding documentation that is easy to follow. Very simple and intuitive interface

could not find "About Us" page, as I wanted to learn about the team behind :)

Scott
Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

Heavyweight contender

Commentaires : Support is outstanding. I've made a couple requests for changes that were made within hours.

Docupilot is an excellent choice for cloud-based document generation. I use it specifically to create bespoke Fee Agreements and releases to then send to SignNow for electronic signatures from my clients.

There are still a few features that I'd like to see, but they are working diligently to add them.

Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Docupilot helped automate our document generation

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Docupilot has been a valuable addition to our workflow, especially with its seamless integration with Zapier and SignNow, which we already use. However, I was somewhat taken aback when I realized the free plan was actually a trial, but that aside, it's a fantastic tool that has significantly improved our document generation process.

Docupilot has been a game-changer for our organization, streamlining our document generation process with its intuitive automation features. Thanks to Docupilot, we've significantly reduced manual work, improved efficiency, and consistently produce polished documents in no time.

I was a bit surprised to discover that the free plan turned out to be a trial, but it's still a great tool overall.

Don
Don
Founder (É.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 2–10 employés

Great product. Amazing Customer Service.

Commentaires : I can't recall getting this high quality customer service from any provider in any field. It's refreshing.

I stumbled onto Docupilot while looking for alternatives for our startup. Our effort is a bit complex but Docupilot was able to deliver everything we needed. The product is fantastic - reliable, versatile, and at a great price. We're completely satisfied with the product but the customer service is just incredible - seriously unbeatable. I had questions or needed help multiple times a week at some points. Unfailingly, they've gone way above and beyond to help us meet our goals. They've also reached out to others beyond their company to collaboratively help solve problems we encountered. For most of this period, they did all of that while I was still using their free version! They are patient, respond quickly, and will do what it takes to deliver. We are close to launch and it never could have happened without the top notch team at Docupilot. A special shout out to Rohit who provided immeasurable help every step of the way.

I thought the product had limitations at different points, but in every case it was because of my own lack of familiarity with the capabilities of Docupilot. I would ask if something could be done with the product and expected a "no" but the answer was always yes. We encountered a lot of obstacles but Docupilot overcame every one of them. I was surprised but grateful.

Ron
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2–10 employés

Ultra Reliable

5,0 il y a 8 mois

In all the years that we have used Docupilot, it always worked.

A bit tricky to design documents as MS Word was the only option available. Adobe InDesign or some other type of document layout program would be better.

Joonatan
Joonatan
CEO (Suède)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Saves us huge amount of time

Commentaires : For us, together with Zapier, Docupilot makes true magic. We produce thousands of documents automatically, saving us huge amount of time.

Easy to use. Cheaper than alternatives and works like magic with Zapier.

Cant really say anything that could be better, all the features are good and other features can be managed elsewere (for example AND-logic).

Michele
VP of Marketing (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Powerful. Easy. Nothing else compares.

A powerful document generator, I haven't found anything that I cannot do. The insert dynamic image function and insert google map function for my template was critical to our business, and none of the other tools had this capability. Many others stop short at simple token/field insertion of raw data, but Docupilot allows for field formatting, calculations, if-then-else conditional statements, raw HTML source code. Easy enough for anyone to use, and powerful enough for a superuser/coder to be happy. The integration options are powerful enough to integrate with almost any software or CRM through webhooks, APIs, web forms, Zapier, etc. I am using it through Hubspot using Webhooks. I highly recommend Docupilot.

The only con I have is pricing by the document generated. We are a small business, but will probably end up in the enterprise pricing because we are essentially using this as a report writer and generating reports all the time.

PJ
Director (É.-U.)
Design, 2–10 employés

Works Great

Commentaires : Docupilot is great. Support is very fast to answer chat questions.

We use this to automate all document creation within the company.

None so far, everything has worked perfect.

Sam
Technical Operations (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A really cool innovation for documents

Commentaires : A pretty fun learning experience overall

That it's like a web builder but for documents, that you can integrate many different technologies, use the API, style and customise to your hearts desire, very innovative and opens up a lot of options!

More video tutorials and walkthroughs that show some of the integrations that can be achieved with other technologies would be really quite helpful e.g. using the Bootstrap CDN for tables and form construction etc.

Raphael
CEO (France)

Very great tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Integrated with zapier which make it easy to integrate with airtable toovery good customer service

the fact that i can't edit my word documents in the app

Zee
Janitor (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Huge savings and so simple to use!!

Commentaires : Auto Mail PDF Invoices. Great product!

Moved from web merge because of the pricing and have loved docupilot! So easy to use and much easier to set up compared to the others.

All been great so far! I have no concerns at all

Mikaela
Customer Success Manager (Suède)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Fantastic Customer Service and great Product

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : 5 star support and 5 star product!

Can really recommend Docupilot! They take time and help you with the questions you have. They are quick in answering and very kind & helpful. The product itself is very easy to use and super easy to succeed with the document generation in working how you want. Takes no time at all to create a Docx that is functionable and work graphically and looks good etc. All works so smoothly.

Docx and PDF are "seperate" from each other meaning if you want to use PDF you need to create or upload a fillable PDF. Would appricate support for creating a DOCX and Docupilot enables PDF conversion through that template instead. They are saying that they are looking into that as a future feature. Hope it is a priority!

Adriana
Adriana
CEO (Équateur)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

The best option for our document automation needs

Commentaires : We have a great experience using the software and managing our relationship with their support team. They are very open to our requests and we feel we have a good relationship with them. Aravind is a nice person to work with and has an outstanding customer service.

I liked a lot that Docupilot offers a wide range of options from the easiest automation tasks to more complicated stuff so you can get a lot of value for the price you pay. We have used it continually to deliver automated diplomas for event attendees with different delivery options and it always does the job we need. I love the way they manage support. They respond timely and always give a solution to our problems.

Once we had a problem with a Zapier integration delivery. It didn't work at that time but we received the document credits back and could resolve the delivery via email.

Kenneth
Kenneth
Director, Operations (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great product!

We use it to automate agreement copies that are being signed digitally using Airtable and MiniExtensions and it was very easy to set up. We've never had it fail on us yet (knock on virtual wood), so it's great to have a tool that is truly "set it and forget it." An extremely vital part our no-code workflow.

Wish it was able to integrate with Airtable outside of an extension. Would rather use it as an automation.

Christopher
Designer/Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Great product, great support

Commentaires : Fantastic so far, I'm using it to consolidate the creation of many documents into a single form.

Ease of use, Docupilot is very user-friendly. I was already familiar with using merge software (Webmerge), so the learning curve was very small. Integrations are fast, and the Dropbox delivery of merged documents is much faster than what I've used in the past.

Only thing I've encountered so far was the ability to set conditional delivery of documents, but the Development team is working on this (I'm told) and the support staff was very helpful in showing me how it could be done in Zapier in the interim.

Julie
Finance Manager (R.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Well done Docupolit!

Commentaires : Great product and great customer service.

Really useful and created the work flow we need in our business to create forms and letters

Worked well for our purposes. we did not have any issues with the product

Rob
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Excellent cloud based tool

Commentaires : Will continue to use and am very happy with the amazing support I receive. Cost may become a factor in the future but not for now.

Ability to merge data using API and creation of PDF.

Wish there were other pricing options. In my case, a merge is a single page. Others may have one merge that created multiple pages. My cost per merge is the most expensive.

COO (Australie)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 11–50 employés

Amazing support

The ongoing support and development of this product is incredible. We had a number of custom features or adjustments we wanted to be made which i expected to take forever to be released but got an email a couple of days later with all of them implemented.

This software is a great solution as a alternative to other document creating platforms.

Jordan

Quick and helpful

Everything about this service is great. I love the people behind the product and the product itself. Thank you.

I like everything about it. Seriously. I have zero complaints

Lloyd
Director (Australie)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Customer service.... WAAAAY above expectations.

Commentaires : I'm using this software to merge PDF files from web forms. To date, it's been very useful, and much more cost effective than other providers (namely, Webmerge).

The software is intuitive enough to use, but more importantly, when I did come up with a problem, I was genuinely amazed by how the support team went out of their way to help me. Well above expectations... Highly recommended.

I don't really have a 'con' so far. I'm simply typing here because it is required as part of the review... Genuinely impressed with the customer service.