Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur NaVetor

Well-designed, cloud-based veterinary software from Patterson!

En savoir plus sur NaVetor

9 avis affichés

Sherri R.
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Awesome Product, Easy to Use

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It is a great system for record keeping!!!! I really love how everyone at NaVetor works with you. The training was great, the implementation was easy, the customer service is awesome! I really can't say enough about this software system. I have implemented a lot of software systems in my career and this was one of the easiest and best systems out there.

NaVetor is User Friendly. The Customer Service is the most helpful I have ever met. Any suggestions to the software you have, if they can make it happen, they will.

It is not set up for a Mobile Equine Vet so you have to back into the system. NaVetor has done a lot to help me with this though. The system is used to the horse coming to a hospital and not the Veterinarian going to the horse. So the horse doesn't actually "Check in" and "Out".

il y a 7 mois

Thanks, Sherri! We're glad you love NaVetor and had a great implementation experience. Keep the suggestions coming - we appreciate your input as we continue to enhance NaVetor!

Bradley M.
Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 2-10 employés

NaVetor has grown by leaps and bounds

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We are able to run our practice a lot more efficiently with NaVetor. From reminders, to front office appointments, surgeries, and inventory management. Everything seems to connect in just the right way to take out a lot of guesswork and trial/error we were experiencing with our previous software.

The software is intuitive and helps keep workflow consistent throughout just about all area of our hospital. Integrations with IDEXX and Petlink make running labs and registering microchips a breeze.

The biggest shortcoming I see with NaVetor is the treatment sheet. It has grown, and continues to do so, but still makes monitoring patients in hospital a bit of a headache. That said, I have faith that this concern will soon be corrected.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your review, Brad, and for all of your suggestions for the Treatment Sheets. Suggestions from practices like yours help us continue to make the software better. We are glad you are having a great experience with NaVetor .

Melodie D.
Practice Manager (É.-U.)

NaVetor review

4 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall I think NaVetor is pretty great, as long as your internet connection is fast and their servers aren't overloaded. The support team are very helpful and usually easy to get in touch with.

NaVetor is really easy to use, and has a lot of great functions and capabilities. It's very intuitive for scheduling, patient management and processing charges. There is a steep learning curve and it's very easy for new users to navigate once they have the hang of the basics.

It's very "click-heavy" and sometimes navigating it seems cumbersome. getting from one patient to the next isn't always easy, requesting lab work has too many steps, inputting times/and dates can be time consuming because of the drop downs.

il y a 2 mois

Hi, Melodie! Thanks so much for your review. We're glad you are enjoying the software, and we appreciate all of your feedback on how we can continue to make the software better and better.

Wendy E.
Owner/Veterinarian (É.-U.)

Would not go with NaVetor

2 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Customer service is nice, and they try to help but we have over 40 tickets for issues with the system that they could not help with over chat or phone.

Adding products, services, prescription to invoice was easy and did not require too many "clicks."

Too many steps to "check-out" client. If mistakes are made, VERY DIFFICULT to fix, if at all.

il y a 3 mois

Wendy, we're sorry that you aren't having the best experience with NaVetor. Our support team will reach out to provide more help, particularly with the check-out process. You have also made some great suggestions for improving the software - many of which we are implementing - so we thank you for those. We will do everything we can to help improve your experience with NaVetor.

Morganne P.
Owner/Veterinarian (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 2-10 employés

Everything in one place. Easy to use even on the go.

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I love the ease of working on Navetor from anywhere (including home). Even on my phone. Especially with the challenges we have faced recently. This software saves so many steps!!!

Everything is so well integrated. Cloud based helps computers run more smoothly. So many ways to get to the same endpoint (works for different "brains").

As with any software, there is a little learning curve though I would say this is one of the easiest to learn. The biggest challenge has been getting out of the old habits from antiquated software.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for your review, Morganne! We're glad NaVetor has made your life easier and more efficient. That's our goal for all busy veterinary practices!

Laura C.
DVM, Owner (É.-U.)

Navetor

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We opened with Navetor in October 2019 and they have been with us every step of the way. Friendly help over the phone and easily accessible. Updates have corrected previous concerns and it just keeps getting better!

Ease of scheduling, amazing cost, software help, and boarding schedules

We cannot take a picture of the pet directly from the tablet to upload pictures into Navetor. However, taking a picture from my phone and using email to attach works well. We can troubleshoot with Navetor, but we've been so busy I haven't had the time. I wish I could go into the soap and see all the information (Navetor set-up specialized test result boxes and comment boxes for us) without unsigning the document to read my text boxes. Otherwise, no concerns.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks, Dr. Cooper! We value the opportunity to be part of your successful practice, and we thank you for your kind words and support!

Amanda S.
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Great Program

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, I think that this program has been very beneficial for us.

We like that it is easy to use and pretty straight forward. If there is ever an issue, it is fixed in a timely manner. The support teams are wonderful!

It is a new program , so there are your expected kinks, but as stated above, the support team is very helpful.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks, Amanda! We're glad NaVetor has worked well for you and that the support has been helpful. We'll also pass along your kind words to our support team.

Katherine S.
President/CEO (É.-U.)

NaVetor Review

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are able to have our client's pets at our fingertips 24/7 if need be.

I thought NaVetor was very easy to use and easy to navigate. Some software programs aren't very intuitive, but NaVetor was. I would definitely recommend it. - Kathi Schlitz, PALNV, Las Vegas, NV

We did not find any Cons with using this software as the NaVetor Team was very quick to help us through any problems that we encountered.

l’année dernière

Hi, Kathi - Thanks for your kind review!

Diane L.
Veterinarian (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Addresses what is missing in other current softwares able to adapt better functionality

5 il y a 2 ans

Ease of use Problem list follows patient easily for best practice Templates for history and exam enhance capture of excellent data Easy to view past prescribed meds Easy to see overall picture of client and hospital Much more

It keeps improving daily so if i am unhappy with something it can be changed. No complaints at this time

il y a 2 ans

Dr. Levitan, thanks for your positive review! We're glad NaVetor is working out well for your practice, and if we can help in any way, please let us know.