Avis clients sur Carsforsale.com

4,6 (1 932) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Carsforsale.com

Carsforsale.com est adopté par plus de 22 000 concessionnaires automobiles indépendants et franchisés aux États-Unis.

En savoir plus sur Carsforsale.com

Integration is amazing and the way they can source it out to others has been huge for us.

I've tried to contact facebook about the wrong information and all I get is, I'm sorry but it's the information that was sent to us and we cannot change it.

Carsforsale.com - Notes

Carsforsale.com a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 932 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Carsforsale.com ?

Filtrer les avis (1 932)

Colleen
Business Owner
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Extremely User Friendly

4,0 il y a 4 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Clifton
Clifton
Talent Agent (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés

Carsforsale.com

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I can only describe my experience with Carsforsale.com as 100% positive. I recommend them as the #1 site to visit for all your car buying needs.

I was a former employee of this growing company back when it started. The success does not surprise me because this was one of the best experiences of my life. The[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an awesome man who is fun and business at the same time. They are the go-to site for finding your next vehicle. You can trust them and their product with no inhibitions.

The only con I know about Carsforsale.com is I don't work there anymore. Best job and best people I've ever encountered.

Leslie
owner (É.-U.)

Best Site/Best Value

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I have had several similar sites in the past. I have gotten rid of them as I find this site the very best one for the very best value. I love the website. I love how easy it is to post things. The analytics are fantastic and the price for the whole package also makes this so affordable during these hard times. This is my GO - TO for everything now and I am thrilled to have it.

I love everything about this. It is user friendly, has tons of options and unformation and the website provided is great.

There is nothing I feel is missing, it covers all the bases

aj
GM (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Wish I got more than just cheap car leads

2,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Fair, for the money I only need to sell one car a year to pay for it, but I wish we got at least a few more leads. Not trying to compare lead counts with companies charging 300% more, but a few more would be nice.

The inepensiveness and I used to like how easy it was to post to facebook marketplace.

Not enough leads that are quality. Most leads that come in are for tow away cheap cars. The facebook integration used to be better.

Réponse de l'équipe de Carsforsale.com

il y a 2 mois

Hi AJ, our team would love to speak with you about generating quality leads as well as the recent changes made by Facebook regarding posting inventory. Please give us a call at (866) 388-9778 and we can discuss this further!

Stephanie
Director of marketing (É.-U.)

The best 3rd party partner we have

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We get a great product and great service.

The back end product for listing our cars is far superior in everyway to any other we have used. They are also the easiest to get ahold of when we need help and every person who answers the phone is knowledgeable.

The only thing we don't like is that when Carsforsale converted over to a new system we lost 2 very helpful functions. The first was that we had the ability on our website to print off a vehicle fact sheet which our customers loved and found very helpful. The 2nd thing we lost was that previously on our website the stock number was on the search page. This was extremely helpful to us because we carry 20-30 identical vans (same year, make, model) It was extremely helpful to us when a customer inquired about these vans we could easily decipher which van they were looking at. It is very difficult now to tell them apart without clicking into each individual van.

Tracy
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

CFS is a Great Value- Low maintenance site!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We've been using CFS for a few years, so far it's been great! We have no plans on changing anything!

Easy to use! Most data loads from the vin- just add notes and details, then photos, and it posts to my webpage so l only have to load the unit once!

Occaissionaly l have to load photos a second time because they don't post correctly, however, that could be a user error instead of a software error.

Randy
Sales Manager (É.-U.)

Cars for Sale review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I would highly recommend them to colleagues. The price for the service is absolutely the best for what they provide. I have first hand knowledge of this as having used several others. The customer service is top notch, always extremely friendly and never under delivers their promises.

The website was designed and up and running within 2 days. It integrates with our inventory and accounting software perfectly. It also integrates with the major websites where car dealers want their inventory displayed.

There are always little tweaks for the website from time to time but are usually easily taken care of.

Joseph
President (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Carsforsale.com review from years of experience

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Very good overall experience, I've been using them with my current and past dealerships for over 10 years. I highly recommend them to anyone in the used/ New car industry as they have been a true asset to our business.

I like that you can easily update and manage your inventory and present it to your customers in a professional fashion.

I wish they allowed you to upload inventory without have to enter the vin. This would allow you to update the website faster.

Chadi

Sunshine Auto Center pa

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Very easy to utilize and very helpful and not too pricey also.

There's nothing I can honestly say that's poor about this service

Partner (É.-U.)

Satisfied with their services

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Although we have not received the amount of quality leads we hope for, we’re willing to collaborate for more time to try and improve results. The customer service is very helpful

Professionally designed software with multi functionalities and reasonable ease of use. Overall positive experience

Would prefer to have the ability to advertise vehicles based on where each one is located - not just our home office address

Ruth

Great marketing platform!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : So far so good. I was pleased to received activity shortly after signing up for the service.

I was very excited to use the carsforsale.com platform for another form of our inventory marketing. Carsforsale.com is a widely known and recognized marketing software program that customers are familiar with! The ease of the mobile app is far advanced compared to others I've used. Overall I am a very pleased customer and will continue to use and refer the software!

I have not really experienced to many negatives with the exception of lack of customer response via the platform. I feel like FaceBook is a much more commonly used platform by potential customers. Perhaps if Carsforsale.com did more advertising and promoting the software to potential buyers via TV, radio and FaceBook marketing it could boost acknowledgment and gain for organic leads to the website.

Susan
sales/used cars (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Control your inventory with a few clicks

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The ability to display the current inventory to the public is a great benefit and a must have in these COVID Pandemic times.

The software allows you to complete the task of adding new inventory, or editing existing inventory simple. The step by step process assures that you don't forget any of the important details. The ability to scan the VIN barcode and automatically display vehicle specifics is a real time saver.

The need to input mileage and price for each vehicle when you are displaying "email for price" or "email for mileage is a waste of time. Although the ability to display videos of inventory is available, you have to first publish the video elsewhere and input the URL into CarsForSale, which is too much trouble and time consuming. Being able to instantly take video and upload directly would be very helpful. Additionally I have been unable to find a way to bring a "SOLD" vehicle back into inventory, except to completely reenter everything. If this feature is available it is not clear how to use it.

Josh
General Manager (É.-U.)

Best Bang for your Buck

Commentaires : Their Customer service is 5 star very knowledge able and always there to help.

We are a independent Dealer and for one price we get an amazing website with unbelievable tech support and easy to understand and follow basic CRM to track our leads, plus they help us post to social media. Have an app to use, plus you get to post all your units on their listing sight on top of all that! BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK HANDS DOWN!!!!

Wish it was easier to assign the lead to my sales people from the APP.

Amy
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Helps my business grow

Commentaires : Customer service is top tier. We always get a happy person (no automated responses) willing to help, quick on follow up and answers our questions. We've been extremely satisfied with how Carsforsale was one of the first to integrate with Facebook and has continued to add the latest and greatest technology to help our business grow -- like chat/text responses, COVID messages and social media.

The software is easy to use, mobile friendly, and stays up to date with the latest advancements and features you are seeing out there.

Leads must be answered in the software instead of in the CRM. Doesn't not automatically automate with our inventory management software -- which I admit is very old. You have found a work around for us, which I appreciate tremendously, just wish the updates were a little more frequent.

Darrin

Do you actually care?

The cost is fair for what you do. Your service is better then most. But you have made so many changes it not user friendly

You have made so many changes in the system for the worse in ease of use. Really it’s to the point of dropping you The requirements for a code to pull a credit app for my team is frankly a pain in the add. There has to be an easier way. Our ability to push to Facebook or market place always glitches for some reason. On your mobile user face your designers put message for more info before the info for the car which creates a lot of waisted interaction and key board shoppers. Really that was stupid I can believe someone actually approved that.

carlos
owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Commentaires : it is a great experience

has the live software, fats and esie to use

i like all nothing wrong with the website

Casey
PRESIDENT (É.-U.)

Carsforsale.com Review

Commentaires : A FEW MINOR BUMPS ALONG THE WAY BUT IVE ALWAYS BEEN OVERALL HAPPY WITH CFS. I WOULD DEFINETYLY RECCOMEND TO SMALL DEALERS

EASY TO USE CFS PAID ATTENTION TO THE MINOR DERTAILS FOR THE APP THAT MATTER FOR TIME MANAGEMENT( ID DINT REALLY NOTICE UNTIL I COMPARED TO A COMPETITORS APP.

FACEBOOK MARKET PLACE ADS ARE GENERIC, THEY DO NOT LIST IMPORTANT INFORMATION LIKE DRIVETRAIN OR TRANSMISSION TYPE FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE ADS HAVE BUGS AND SOMETIMES DONT GET UPLOADED

Samantha
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Highly Recommend

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I really enjoy the program. I know we don't use it to the full potential but there is a lot of value in it.

Carsforsale makes it very easy to manage and market inventory in just a few easy steps. Very user friendly that makes training on the program easy, as well.

We have had to call people about fixing a few things for us that we couldn't do manually but other than that, they did complete what we were asking for.

Saad
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Not too many leads compare to CarGurus and truecars etc

Commentaires : Average

Website is good It has good features Nice design

Not too many leads compare to compatitorers

Heather

Great Company!

Commentaires : Our experience with this company has been excellent. Their customer service representatives are always friendly and always know what they are talking about. They have answered all of our questions and helped us through the process of switching to their software. We highly recommend this company to do business with.

I love that this software gives us the option of not having to post on Marketplace. They take care of that for us and it saves us time on each and every vehicle that we list for sale.

There is nothing we don’t like about this software.

Rachel
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Above average software/below average customer support

Commentaires : The Carsforsale.com platform is the only one I have used so I do not know any comparable platforms. However, I may start looking this year for other platforms as this one does not seem to be scaleable as my business grows. It is very generic. The upside is the website never goes down and has never had a bug in it that required work arounds. It is an average experience.

The software is user friendly for both the customer and the business. The customer can easily view product and contact the business. The business has ease of adding and deleting inventory as well as many reports that show where business is coming from and what is driving interest in certain types of inventory.

The program language is not compatible with other software in the industry. Automatic updates are often 2-3 days behind real time. An item no longer in inventory will reappear on the website because it was available in the update from yesterday. It does require monitoring daily to ensure accuracy. Also, customer support lacks follow through. There is no one person dedicated to your account that you work with. It is whomever answers the phone and that can be time consuming to bring the new person up to speed on the issue that has been already discussed with someone else. Finally, updates to the platform itself are not easy. They are a basic layout and changes to it are limited and not always done correctly.

Réponse de l'équipe de Carsforsale.com

il y a 4 ans

Hi Rachel! We're glad we had the opportunity to discuss your inventory distribution feeds to ensure everything is up-to-date. We're always just a phone call away if you have any questions. So whenever you're ready, we're happy to update your website design and integrate your partner services ? all at no cost. Get some design inspiration at https://dealers.carsforsale.com/website-portfolio/ and give us a shout when you want to update at (866) 388-9778.

KEVIN
OWNER (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

GREAT PRODUCT AT REASONABLE PRICE!

Commentaires : I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS, I HAVE OPENED OTHER CAR LOTS AND IMPLEMENTED IT IN ALL OF THEM! GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE!

EASE OF USE, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH, INTERGRATES AND PUSHES INFO TO OTHER SITES VERY EASILY!

NON THAT I CAN THINK OF, THIS PRODUCT GETS UPDATED AND KEEPS ME COMPLIANT ALL THE TIME!

Jerry
sales manager (É.-U.)

Review of Carsforsale.com

Commentaires : I appreciate the inventory listing and the picture borders . I do however wish we could write our own descriptions to be more fact or comfortable to read when going to place on facebook or even the ads in the inventory section as they are very dry . Once we verified info an d such it would be nice to be able to have a synopsis in real language in stead of what the site currently generates. As for the picture borders I wish there was a way to be able to captur them for use elsewhere in other ads.

I believe the program is rather easy to use and seems responsive to the needs of the dealership . Easy to get personal contact if needed and ery helpful personnel.

I am ok with the software but believe it should intice more information from the customer such as ready to buy , just looking, comparing, etc. When I get a lead I respond really quick and in most cases within a minute or so. Yet even with quick response times and diligent follow up emails I must say that to have only captured a couple of sales is disappointing. It may be us , the clients, or how the program filters leads . I get so much more response from my own Facebook ads than from the program . I very rarely get a response to my emails to the lead . Maybe it is me but really would like more responses.

Steven
Sales, Detailing, Website manager (É.-U.)

Easy to use!

Commentaires : Customer service is top notch. Anytime we have had a problem or just needed a question answered, it was done 100% to my satisfaction. All they offer at no extra charge is beyond compare.

As the title states, ease of use. Very easy to post your cars to your website. The whole set up is pretty much self explanatory. Scan a VIN, take a few pictures ( The more the merrier) and upload! Most of it is done for you through the vin! So simple.. I put in price, colors and cloth or leather interior. everything else is already there, I DO recommend double checking all they prepopulate,just to be safe. Did I mention, how easy this is??!!

Mobile app camera is not very good. Sometimes I Lose cars on the dealer site (They are not on dealer site, but they are visible to the public) Kinda embarrassing when I have a customer on the line. Camera needs to be upgraded, it is great on overcast days, but when it is sunny out, the end picture is way to dark. IF I could use my phones camera I could fix it before taking the picture in most cases

Cory
General Manager (É.-U.)

Good Overall Product for Small Dealerships

Commentaires : I have used Carsforsale.com at the last two dealerships I worked at and have been using it for over 6 years now. It is a good product for the size dealerships I was running and never considered switching to a more complete solution, price is excellent and keeps us here!

It is inexpensive and implements all the features you need to get a small dealership going and growing!

Websites need to be more customizable and need to implement a better solution for dealers that have more than one location

Jr
Director of Sales finance & insurance (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Great product to introduced to your dealership

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I am glad that it got introduced to my dealership I take a couple pictures I plug my stick in after I put the Vin number in everything falls into place it is populated and generated, if I need to speak to anyone I just called and their customer service is excellent

It is a very easy to use platform, which allows you to customize and use which features that you need to use for yourself, you are not required to use every feature, but it is time efficient easy to use and A must have for your dealership

I honestly can say that there are really not a lot of features if any that I dislike, if there is something about a product I just like generally I will switch from that product I’ve been with Carsforsale.com about eight years