• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Mail Assure

Solutions de sécurisation des e-mails en cloud et d'archivage de ce derniers. Protéger les e-mails des spams et des logiciels malveillants, y compris des menaces du jour zéro.

En savoir plus sur Mail Assure

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Mail Assure ?

Adam S.
Adam S.
Technical Director (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

An excellent email security filter

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Our customers usually have a lot of negative things to say about the spam filtering service prior to Mail Assure, silence is golden!

Highly configurable, very accurate spam stopper

I personally found you need a fair bit of help with the configuration, but their technical sales and support team is A* - I would recommend using them as much as possible during the setup phase to ensure everything is setup correctly.

Michael K.
President (É.-U.)

Reducing unwanted email by 98% instantly

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I LOVE this product and have started to offer it to entire client base. I have not heard any complaints from those that have been migrated to it and those on it... they LOVE the fact that the majority of the garbage has been eliminated!

How quickly it was able to be implemented in our organization. Modifying the reports and setting the security profiles was very intuitive. It captures over 98% of unwanted email and provides an easy to read report of anything that was caught... and a simple way to release it and enable to the system to 'learn' about this type of mail in the future.

Some of the reports were a little difficult to setup. This was the only part that was not very intuitive. The definition of 'row' and 'column' produces EXTREMELY different ports, but there is no easy explanation as to what those two definitions actually mean.

Alternatives envisagées : Proofpoint Email Protection

Pourquoi choisir Mail Assure : Cost, features and ease of use

Logiciel antérieur : SonicWall Email Security

Pourquoi passer à Mail Assure : Price at the moment... we are still looking at the other product as they are working with us on the problems that were identified and we will be able to make a final decision as to which one will be used enterprise wide in the future.

Ryan P.
System Engineer/Account Manager (É.-U.)

Switch to Mail Assure

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We switched off of EOP due to Office 365 support issues and the lack of it. Solarwinds provides much better support and access to staff instantly. We are still working out some bugs and learning the software but look forward to using it.

- Mail Assure does a good job with locating and marking SPAM messages. The main and second class are helpful for creating rules in our Exchange to do things based on that marking - The overall filtering speed is quick and reliable - Mail Assure offers a bit of flexibility as compared to other vendors.

- The console can be a little confusing for first time users - There is no ability for multiple admins to access all the domains - I receive a gateway timeout instead of no data message for one of the searches - We have already had a couple instances of bounce backs to our customers due to issues with Mail Assure - There needs to be more options for global setting we can push to all the domains to simply the setup of new domains - Support needs to escalate issues quicker to the engineering team for quicker responses and faster resolutions

Lee W.
Manager, Information Technology (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés

Mail Assure Review

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Mail Assure is protecting our business on the front end by stopping (and continuing to train) spam and malicious Email before it gets into our environment; therefore, I'd say it's doing a very good job to thwart off issues before they become an issue.

The implementation was very easy and quick to get started. We were up and running as soon as our ISP redirected our Email traffic to Mail Assure. Mail Assure is going a really good job in catching what it says it will catch. It caught over 18,000 messages within the first several days of operation.

Navigating around in the Web User Interface isn't quite as intuitive as I would like. It takes a bit of getting used to (mainly with regards to terminology and verbiage); however, once you learn the "lingo" and the "operations" of the dashboard, it becomes easier.

Rodney K.
owner (Pays-Bas)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Great email protection service!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Recently I found an increase in the spam traffic on the domains I am working with. Finally I had to make a decision which company to use for my protection. I took a long time searching and reading and found SolarWinds Mail Assure. When I contacted them they were most helpful and accommodating to meet my needs and help me get started. I was in a hurry to get my protection as soon as possible and the team of SolarWinds Mail Assure was very helpful to assist me to get started quickly. The service is very open to get to know it by means of a free trial. After trying the service I quickly found that this is exactly what I needed. The spam protection is very accurate. It is just like my CleanPort experience years ago, setup the service and after setting it up, I checked the logs occasionally and saw it's very accurate and so far, I didn't need any monitoring at all. After a week I could already see how much spam was blocked and didn't reach the mailboxes anymore.

The best feature about this software is how well it protects email traffic from spam and virusses. I used to be a customer of CleanPort which for some years has been discontinued. After this I didn't find a good service to replace it because CleanPort was absolutely perfect. Recently I had another careful search and read a lot about SolarWinds Mail Assure. One of the things I liked is that they are constantly improving and evolving their solutions. That is exactly what results in a reliable anti-spam and anti-virus protection, staying on top of things.

When I started to setup the service for my domains which needed protection, I first had to make myself familiar with the user interface and structure of the control pages. But this was relatively easy once I knew where everything can be found and took me about an hour to get things up and running for my domains. Everything you need is there in the user interface.

Imad H.
IT systems & networks support (Côte d’Ivoire)
Cosmétiques, 201-500 employés

my review

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : not easy at the beginning .. the difficult parts is the communication between us and the support. 2x times .. the solardwinds server did a migration .. and we had all our local company emails stopped working because the new platform reinitialize and block all the incoming mails ... it will be nice to have some kind communication to help the customers to be aware and at least we can be prepared in advanced. just some notice will be helpull.

user friendly

Dashboard platform is reacting very slow and not fluid like some others panels on web browser ..

Jazmun H.
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Mail Assure is a Sure Thing!!

5 il y a 3 ans

There was a little bit of a learning curve but once you configure the dashboard to suit your best needs, it is like a second buddy at work. Thanks to Mail Assure, I can keep an accurate account of all of our customers' usage for billing purposes.

It took a little bit of getting used to when you are running several different company domains through it. Certain features should be named using more user friendly terms. I had to contact support a few times to figure out some things I were looking for.

IT manager (Danemark)
Recherche, 11-50 employés

Works well

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : As a customer, I feel welcome and appreciated, and the product does a good job. I like, that I always communicate with the same person.

Great customer support, and it does a good job at removing spam.

The web interface for setup and configuration is a little messy and sometimes extremely slow.

Dennis M.
Network Admin (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Spam protection is great

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : When I got this job the old admin had a spam filter system in place but let it go and never did anything with it. I need to find something that would stop spam emails coming to the end user. After research several companies Solarwinds end up the more superior product. Glad I made the change.

Very easy to use after inital configuration. I haven't had any issues with spam emails.

The setup need help from tech to understand how to import current mailboxes. Once setup everything worked fine

Rex S.
Rex S.
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Great Solution for the $$$$

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Great! Its easy once you take the time to learn it, which does not take very long, and remotely rolling out the software is pretty straight forward. Cost is low enough that you can make a good margin.

Its scalable and easy to setup. Designed for the small to medium MSP and allows for great control over the setup. Service is great with most questions and issues resolved same day. Cost is the major attraction, you get a lot for the price.

The interface could be better designed, and hopefully will be a little more straight forward as they continue to upgrade and release updates.

Med K.
Technical Director (Mauritanie)
Matériel informatique, 51-200 employés

Remarks

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : With Mail Assure We were able to solve the security problem as well as the problems of distrust of our servers, so that it keeps us our emails in this period

Manage users with his Three types of authenticating

His slowness The site is very slow The change an option take a bit of time compared to the others sites

Daryl L.
Manager Operations (Malaisie)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

24/7 Protected

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Email continuity and archiving

24/7 protection on your email and archiving

Price can be improved but overall it is worth it.

Monalisa N.
Assistente administrativ (Brésil)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Best software

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : The experience was better with each work developed. The system helps in several details and the way it enhances the work is stimulating.

The data are analyzed in a coherent and functional way. Each information collected is protected for the company and the customers. A careful and unique service.

The coloring could be customized. Each group of customers could have their own color.

Atif I.
Contractor (R.-U.)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Easy to use professional

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : My experience with SolarWinds is very good and I highly recommend them

SolarWinds is not one software, Its a variety of software products which this company has, Starting from Network management software to network security, Backup, and recovery and remote support, Everything software is unique in itself These are easy to use and, the combination of colors used in the display of the software make them user-friendly and more professional, The step by step explanation and demonstration of the software on https://www.solarwindsmsp.com is very unique and done in an excellent way

I most I like about using software from https://www.solarwindsmsp.com is their user-friendly features

Zwelithini Q.
Freelancer (Afrique du Sud)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Excited about this product

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I have managed to do a lot with this mail assure and having no stress of cyber security

Virus ditection n spam ditecton is very important to me cos I have a lot of personal email

No feature is missing here infact everything is in order in the app I like it a lot I strongly advise to get this for yourself it really helps a lot

Jan theo H.
System Admin (Pays-Bas)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

The Use of Mail Assure

4 il y a 3 ans

The many beautiful features of Mail Assure like testing the SMTP servers etc.

The speed when using the different features. The overall speed is too low to get things done fast..

Graham F.
Owner (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

An ideal solution for my clients

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Great support from our rep to get me started and to get my first client up and running.

The product provided the ability to archive and filter email traffic to meet my clients requirements. Totally web based, no onsite installations needed, completely seamless to the end user. Very detailed and accurate setup guides

At first a lot to learn and understand to get started.

Byron S.
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés

SolarWinds Mail Assure Review

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Software works really well and the logging is excellent. The interface is pretty intuitive once you navigate around and learn it.

Cloud based. It's nice there is nothing to install locally and it can be an email archive as well.

Seems to be missing RBL (real time blacklist) features. RBL lists that you can manually set as a filtering option.

Erik P.
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés

Love it

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Working with executive was a pleasure and went out of his way to do everything in his power to help me.

It just works and love the 365 plugin. It has been a great help to my clients. Cost effective too.

Had to learn something new. Was confused about some of the terms. But wasn't that hard.

Lloyd F.
VP (Canada)

Very straight forward

5 il y a 3 ans

Easy to navigate and track emails. Has eliminated a huge amount of spam and phishing attempts.

quite a lot of legit emails were getting blocked originally and had to monitor it daily to white-list and train the system.

Adrian T.
Adrian T.
Infrastructure Engineer (R.-U.)

Infrastructure Engineer

5 il y a 3 ans

Lots of available features, tools, reports and settings. You can customise you dashboard\admin panel. Support is brilliant and a very good knowledge base.

Takes a while to find your way around the dashboard and find the exact setting you look for.

Richard F.
Managing Director (R.-U.)

Block Spam with Mail Assure

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Protects our small business customers from malware and spam. On top of which provides business continuity as there are people out there still having on premises mail servers.

That is an efficient antispam product which offers also business continuity at a affordable price.

The control panel doesn't seem to easy to navigate and some settings are hard to find. Terminology used also hard to follow.

Luciana B.

Great

Commentaires : Peace of mind

Easy setup. The produce is cost effective.

Can't pay with my dashboard monthly msp subscription

James B.
Business Solutions Manager (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, 51-200 employés

Archiving Mail for a municipality

Commentaires : Easy to configure and search

The archiving solution works great for us

Sometimes the speed of access can be a little slow

Steve M.
Support Engineer (R.-U.)

SW Mail Assure Review

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Generally good and if your customers required a separate antispam solution I would recommend Mail Assure over its competitors.

SolarWinds products and support are generally very good. Support has been amazing when we have migrated our customer over to Mail Assure.

As with all the other antispam solutions it is not perfect. We had an issue where outgoing emails ended up being blocked by other antispam solutions.