Avis clients sur Rave Alert

En savoir plus sur Rave Alert

Découvrez une plateforme de communication et de données critiques optimisée et fiable pour aider à sauver des vies.

En savoir plus sur Rave Alert

The software is intuitive, easy to use and works well.

I don't think this is a feature of Rave, but we have had some students miss emergency notifications because they replied "stop" to a non-emergency alert.

Rave Alert - Notes

Rave Alert a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 95 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Rave Alert ?

Stephen
Sr. Director EHS (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001-10 000 employés

Trust in your ENS chosen company

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We switched from MIR3 which was a nightmare to use. It was very confusing and counter intuitive. That was about 8-10 years ago. We also use th Rave Guardian system but that did not uinfluence our decision to go with Rave Alert. I have no regrets and feel like Rave is still the best choince for ENS in higher education.

The software is intuitive, easy to use and works well. They also provide training that is always available. The company is open to suggestions and they keep improving the system.

There are some new features that I am not familiar with but I'm sure it is because I have not kept up with the training that Rave has offered.

l’année dernière

Stephen, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Dan
EHS Manager (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 5 001-10 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Rave Application in the Chemical Industry

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Best way to do group notifications and customized notifications.

Easy to access and being able to notify mass groups when needed.

I still find it a little confusing on selectin and deselecting the delivery methods. I would also like to see an app that can be used on your mobile device.

l’année dernière

Dan, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Sonya
Emergency Mgmt. Coordinator (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés

Rave Alert Review

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have had really good experiences with Rave Alert for the most part. Again, the biggest complaint is not being able to access citizen data so that we can assist them. We have sent notification messages and EAS messages with ease.

What I like most about the software if the ease of use. There are a few easy steps to sending an alert, so when seconds matter, it is really easy to get a message out. I also appreciate that I feel like by bringing on Deron Lord, Rave really was trying to do the most for their customers. I really appreciate being able to ask Deron anything, or voice my concerns and he ALWAYS comes back with an answer.

I absolutely hate the fact that we don't have access to our subscribers. We have lost customers that want to deal directly with us in getting things changed or set up, but we are forced to direct them to an email address for assistance....that is within 24 hours. I actually just went and changed my recommendation on the previous page from 10 to 6...almost 5 for this very reason. I wish that Rave would get with the times as far as the character limitations on a character limits. Twitter has a character limit of 280 now and most cell phones have no problem with more than that. Limiting a short or Twitter message to 160 seems archaic. Also, not loving the side menu over the tabs across the top. It is alot harder to find where to change system items now.

l’année dernière

Sonya, thank you for sharing your experience and concerns with Rave Alert. We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us improve the way we provide enhancements and updates to the platform over time. We would love to learn more about how we can improve. Please contact us at ravesuccess@ravemobilesafety.com

Crystal
Director campus safety (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Decent product

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Functions as expected. No major impacts and loss of services is rare. Reliable.

Typically has little or no issues. Could improve user interface but overall functions.

Appears that they did away with the map for tornado warnings.

l’année dernière

Crystal, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Steve
EM Specialist (É.-U.)

Long-time Administrator

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have been an administrator for two different university's spanning over 10 years. It have been one of the most popular and reliable systems during that time. Their customer support is top-notch, whenever they are needed. However, some of the newer systems are much more visually appealing and have a more streamlined interface. Rave has recently updated the interface, improving it's functionality.

Rave Alert has been a very reliable system with great customer support behind it for many years.

Older architecture and user interface prevent it from being great.

l’année dernière

Steve, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Douglas
Police Chief (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 5 001-10 000 employés

RAVE Alert Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : RAVE is a relevant platform for our school. It helps us keep our campus informed of situations that could potentially affect them while on campus or as they travel to and from campus. It also provides a mechanism for constituents to communicate with our 911 call center or our campus department via phone or text.

Simplicity of its use for our constituents and for our administrators. It's relevant technology for today's environment.

I would like to see RAVE adopt a geo-fencing capability that would enable users to create a geo-fenced zone and invite various individuals to join the geo-fenced zone for a select period of time. If a user left the zone others on the group would get an alert. I see this technology with other competitors and I would like to see RAVE to have a similar product. I have been asking for this technology for the past few years.

l’année dernière

Douglas, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Joseph
Director, Emergency Management (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Reliable system, very intuitive, near perfect customer support.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : One word: Awesome. I'm really happy we made the switch 5 years ago, despite the significant increase in cost. I no longer have sleepless nights wondering "Will it work?" or "How long will it take to reach everybody?" or "Can I truly rely on automated tornado warnings?" etc.

Rave Support is second to none. Company leadership and product engineers actually listen to end-users and implement the voice of their customers into the platform.

While I agree an occasional refresh of the interface is necessary; when organizations have a lot of end-users (alert senders), the implementation can be problematic and requires a high degree of hand-holding for the System Administrator. I love the new design and appreciate the availability of the "classic view"; however, incremental changes along the way are an easier pill to swallow than having the whole interface suddenly appear different.

l’année dernière

Joseph, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Cameron
Police Lieutenant (É.-U.)
Forces de l'ordre, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Product, Easy to Use and Reliable

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have had good results with Rave. Their customer support team is also very reliable and we have worked with them on a few minor things since implementation. They were very quick to help resolve the issues we had. The product has worked well. Also, the communication regarding maintenance windows or program enhancements has been nice.

Integrating this platform into our existing procedures was fairly painless. Rave, using standardized file formats, made it easy to upload our existing lists, etc. Integration with Smart911, the availability of a smartphone app, and other features made it a clear choice to switch to this vendor.

We have, so far, not found deficiencies.

l’année dernière

Cameron, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Beth
Emergency Planner (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 5 001-10 000 employés

Rave Alert is ideal for institutes of higher education

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been positive, from the customer/client support team, and implementation, through to the Rave technical support group. The software itself has proven to be solid and has not failed us.

We have used Rave Alert for our university emergency messaging for more than five years, and we have found it to be reliable and effective. Additionally, and perhaps equally as important, we have found Rave Support to be incredibly responsive and helpful when we encounter issues or have questions about ways to change or address changes our our end.

At this moment in time, I am unable to think of anything we would change about Rave Alert.

l’année dernière

Beth, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your support over the past five years.

Korban
Health and Security Coordinator (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés

Simple and effective

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Like my 1999 ford ranger, not the prettiest but it gets the job done for a OK price. we just had a campus wide fire drill and within minutes we had 100% accountability of all our students.

the pre canned messages we have saved are very useful

I would love if Rave had an app so I could send a message if needed while I was away from the office. Also I wish it was easier to set up new pre canned messages, and I wish that the "Mass Text" could have more characters than 160 or so.

l’année dernière

Korban, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Rebecca
resuscitation RN (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Pleased with the product

4,0 l’année dernière

Easy to use and user friendly. I use often and am pleased.

I only get alerts and do not send any so I cannot speak to that part of the product. I would like if when you search a report in rave it would take you back to the previous screen instead of resetting your search.

l’année dernière

Rebecca, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Maria
Staff coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Important

5,0 l’année dernière

Alerts on what’s happening in the hospital

There is nothing I like least about it it is amazing

l’année dernière

Maria, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Jason
Police Sergeant (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

Rave Alerts at UW-Platteville

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Rave Alert provides us the ability to send various emergency messages including Clery Timely Warnings, Emergency Notifications, and Weather-Related emergencies.

UW-Platteville chose Rave Alert as its primary emergency messaging system for the campus community because it provides an easy way to send both email and text alerts very quickly with a minimal time delay between creating the message and sending it. Rave Alert also lets you customize and create template messages, which provided us the ability to build a list of potential emergency messages that allows you to just plug a few pieces of information and send, rather than developing an entire message.

The overall cost of utilizing both Rave Alert and Rave Guardian is expensive.

l’année dernière

Jason, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Jeremy
Supervisor, IT Support and Security (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Rave Review

5,0 l’année dernière

We are able to send out Mass Email and or text notifications at any moment. The routing of the messages are much faster than our previous supplier. The facebook and twitter integration are also easy to use.

Nothing at the moment. We mostly utilize the integration of text and emails for emergency alerts

l’année dernière

Jeremy, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Adrian
Lieutenant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Rave is a solid piece of software that I rarely have issues with

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's a software I rarely ever have a problem with and rarely ever need to contact customer service.

It links quickly to our domain allowing for instant upload of new users and deletion of old.

You need to train often to be able to use this when you need it.

l’année dernière

Adrian, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Anirudh
BI Analyst (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Reporting/Analytics of RAVE Alert helped us understand the reach and impact of our system

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : These metrics helped us identify how much impactful the notification system was and be ready in times of utmost emergency.

Reporting/Analytics feature was the major item used by my team in order to pull measures/metrics that identify the number of recipients, and number of channels in which a emergency notification alert was sent when one was implemented.

If there was a feature that helped integrate the alerting process with our existing staff demographic details, we would've been able to realize additional benefits at a quicker pace.

l’année dernière

Anirudh, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Jeremy
Deputy Coordinator (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 2-10 employés

Rave Alert For Public Safety

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I would say that the overall the quality of customer service that Rave has supplied is above and beyond that of competitors that we have used in the past. They have a quick response time and seem to even work to accommodate to our request for improvements system wide.

Ease of use has been the most desirable feature to this system. We are able to link alerts to our social media accounts and when alerts are sent, they automatically go out on our social media too.

As an administrator to our account, it would be nice to be able to see who is signed up for each specific alert. Although we have ways to find out from reports, it is not easy to identify these people and we have a lot of calls from citizens asking for assistance of alerts they are signed up for and we cannot identify those alerts easily.

jordan
Communications (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés

Rave Alert Hospital

5,0 l’année dernière

Sending basic alerts is easy, straightforward, and fast to execute even for first time software users. Setting up alert templates on the fly is also very easy and practical when needed.

Automatic SmartLoader can be tricky to use at first. Some counter-intuitive features such as ability to recognize a call as being answered by an answering machine, but no way to automatically try to re-contact such individuals.

l’année dernière

Jordan, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Cindy
Assistant Coordinator (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 2-10 employés

Review

Commentaires : good

Easy to use and set up and use. Easy to set up other admins and users.

Not able to see information for people who are new or just signed up for first time, unless their information was ported over. Cannot help people adjust or select options because of this. Cannot set a recurring message out without paying more for that option.

l’année dernière

Cindy, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Jon
Dean of Students (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

Rave Alert

4,0 l’année dernière

The sign up process is very easy for all users. One of the best features for a university is that students are able to add parents to their account so they can receive alerts.

It would be nice to be able to automatically remove students who have graduated or no longer attend the university, but I understand why that would be difficult.

l’année dernière

Jon, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

IT Director (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Great product for alert management

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : RAVE facilitates the process to create, modify, and remove users as needed, and provides daily reports that enable us to track usage of the system.

The product is easy to use, and easy to integrate with our authoritative systems.

It would be great if there was a better mobile app for RAVE. Our users don't care for LiveSafe.

l’année dernière

David, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Jon
Manager, Business Risk & Recovery (É.-U.)
Banque, 501-1 000 employés

Not a Power User

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have used the mass notification tool many times with a very positive result.

This software gives me what I need for mass notification but I am not a user of many of the other aspects.

There are too many options and not a lot of opportunities for training on them.

Wade
Police Sergeant (É.-U.)
Forces de l'ordre, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy to use for government agencies

5,0 l’année dernière

The program is easy to learn and use. With our constant change in employees adding and removing people is a simple affair. Most importantly it works with no fuss or complicated systems on our end.

Can't really say I have anything bad to say about the program.

l’année dernière

Wade, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Gregory
Senior Media Relations Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Rave is great

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very positive.

It is intuitive and relatively easy to use.

The software has not adapted for longer text and social media posts.

l’année dernière

Gregory, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

amanda
Emergency Operations (É.-U.)
Forces de l'ordre, 51-200 employés

RAVE Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, happy with the application.

Easy to navigate, customer support is helpful when needed and easy to instruct new users on how to operate.

Not too many negatives to report with this application.

l’année dernière

Amanda, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.