Exquisite :)

Mia D.
Senior Consultant
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saves a time. Increases efficiency of multi-conversation coordination and resovement. Fastens reactions to customers requests and their resovement at that matter.
Eliminates possibility to forget about postponed conversations, and lists all the client wishes/requests on same spot, improving costumer care - since it takes a click to review them no matter of time or channel they were sent trough!

Avantages: Easy to get how it works, super user friendly and extremely useful :)
Integrates with an e-mail, facebook and twitter accounts fast and easy, squeezing all communication channels at one.
Customization is simple and smart team option to assign contacts to the ideal agent works proces to be very efficient.

Inconvénients: Because of the my job requirements, it would be great (for me) if there were some extra features developed regarding an e-mail handling procedures...

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Paldesk le 25/09/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and valuable feedback.

All in one CRM! Highly recommended

Publié le 03/12/2019
Ted V.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: It's great. Love the interface and fast customer support

Avantages: Wow. I don't know where to start. It's a feature rich CRM/Bot/Helpdesk platform. They got all the essential integrations with messaging apps as well as for ticketing system. Saves you a lot of time from checking different platforms to answer customer issues

Inconvénients: Only found 2 things so far. 1 is that Instagram direct messaging is not their priority even though lots of audiences are in there. 2 is direct copy and pasting of images in chat. Life would be so much easier if you can take a screenshot - right click copy - then paste it to chat rather than saving the image and pasting it.

Great product

Sven Š.
CMO
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall Paldesk is a great product with great features. It gives us everything that we need to have efficient communication with our clients.

Avantages: We love the powerful and simple to use features that Paldesk provides to our booking platform!

Inconvénients: I am missing visitor recording on the website and give them proactive support.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Paldesk le 21/09/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and valuable feedback.

Just what I was looking for

Publié le 03/12/2019
The Spiritual Love Healer
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was missing messages and notifications. I had a chat program that I deactivated and realized how important having chat was so this helps me connect with site visitors.

Avantages: It does everything that I need it to do. I was looking for a solution so that I wasn’t missing messages and could get them all in one place along with adding a chat function to my website!

Inconvénients: The set up is a bit challenging and was not very clear to me but once everything is set up it’s smooth sailing.

Product that is improving

Publié le 25/12/2019
Scott L.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has been a good experience and has been a good solution for us to offer better support to our customers.

Avantages: I love the features to offer support. It is fantastic to have support Facebook messenger, chat, and email all from one place.

Inconvénients: There have been several bugs that we have ran into. The team had done well with addressing these though.

Paldesk live chat

Publié le 22/10/2018
Davor P.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: with Paldesk we can convert customers and improve customer service

Avantages: Easy to use, one dashboard for all channel (website, Facebook, email, ...) Mobile app, Integrations,

Inconvénients: In free versions are Facebook, e-mail and the web, but not Twitter

Great Omnichannel Chat!

Mirjana R.
Marketing Specialist
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have better communications with my customers :)

Avantages: Simplicity and Pal brand is great thing! :)

Inconvénients: Maybe more features like video recording

Easy to implement and use

Digital media performance specialist
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am working alone so its good when you have several clients to manage from one place. Social media channels in one place... that is great

Avantages: Chat looks really good on a website, and response time is great. Integration of different channels is great too.

Inconvénients: Support is good but I think they can improve in that segment.

Paldesk experience

Publié le 23/10/2018
Marilia O.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I already managed to use it with different clients and had a good experience!

Avantages: Is great how it connects everything just in one place. Is very helpful, specially for a small company like mine.

Inconvénients: Hum.. I think it would be even better if they could add as much channels as possible. Like Whatsap, viber