15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Jersey Watch

En savoir plus sur Jersey Watch

Logiciel de gestion d'activités sportives pour votre équipe, club ou ligue. Créez un site web, recouvrez des paiements et envoyez des messages aux participants.

En savoir plus sur Jersey Watch

It is very easy to learn to use and very user friendly.

Email and text communications are limited to a specific number/month depending on the package purchased. Would prefer unlimited as we have several user groups.

Jersey Watch - Notes

5,0

Jersey Watch a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 116 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Jersey Watch ?

Sydney
Étudiant (Burkina Faso)
Rédaction et correction, 10 000+ employés

Pourquoi utiliser montre jersey?

Produit accessible et service client parfait

Améliorer la visibilité afin d'attirer plus de monde

l’année dernière

Thanks for the review Sydney!

Michelle
Michelle
Teacher (Canada)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Great product and easy to use

Commentaires : I am very happy with the product our league has selected and would recommend it to any sports team/league who would like to have a clean site with no additional advertising for a reasonable price.

Jersey Watch is easy to use but flexible enough for those who wish to use some coding. The support is exceptional! While trying to figure out what we wanted, the Jersey Watch team was quick to assist me with any questions I had. Since we have been using Jersey Watch, there have been some great features the company has rolled out. I am excited to see what else they add.

I wish they had team standings option but I was able to do a workaround and embed a spreadsheet. It would be nice to have the option to select two teams connected to one event so that I am not have to create the event 2 times and assing to each h team schedule.

il y a 5 ans

Great to hear things are working well Michelle! We're planning to work on a simple standings feature and we'll keep you posted!

Greg
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Senior Softball League

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Verry good and always getting better. Has helped us straemline processes and gain good control of the business side of managing our leagues and tournaments.

Ease of use, professional looking website, online payments and ability to download data for use with Excel reporting. We have used JW for 5 years and really like the continuous improvements we have seen since we initially began to use it.

We have unique reporting needs that require JW data dumps. These are now fully automated to the extent possible and we realize there is no perfect solution for our own desire to see the information in the way we like it. In general, we don't have any serious concerns about the software.

il y a 5 mois

Thanks for the review, Greg! We're super happy to hear that our platform has helped your organization streamline processes and manage your leagues. We also appreciate hearing that you've enjoyed the new features and improvements made to the product over time. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Kristie
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Non-Profit Organization

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Very nice company. They help at all times. We had one big thing we needed to get fixed. We sent it in, a response was sent back, and it was fixed.

All of your information is on the website. Easy to add things on their that you need to update.

I have only used it a month, and I am impressed with all of it.

il y a 2 semaines

Thanks for the review, Kristie! We're super happy to hear that our platform has helped make it easy to update your information all in one place and that our customer care team has been helpful! We look forward to continuing to work with you!

CEO (É.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Solid platform with room to improve.

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Jersey Watch seems like a solid platform so far in our first season with them. Some features are definitely limited, but I can see the potential and with the customer service I've received I believe this team is always looking to improve their product.

The ease of setup was wonderful and continues to be easy to update and manage my website and program. The customer service is top notch; efficient, caring, and always ready to help.

No real reporting functionality and some team management features I would like to have are not available at this time. Registration gets tricky when you many different types of options as it can screw up your limited reporting feature and payment plans.

il y a 3 mois

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Chris! We're so glad to hear that you've found the platform to be easy to manage and navigate. We really appreciate all of the feedback that you provided! Our platform was designed with small, volunteer-run organizations in mind, so most of our features were created with simplicity and ease of use as the main objective. Our ultimate goal is to help these small organizations manage their youth sports programs in a more efficient way without taking up too much of their time with complex tools and features. We have multiple built-in tools (discount codes, payment plans, etc) within our online registration feature that should make it easier to customize your payment options. Don't hesitate to reach out to our team at help@jerseywatch.com if you have any questions about those tools! Your opinion means a ton to us, and we're always looking to improve, so we really appreciate your feedback! We look forward to continuing to work together!

Megan
Secretary Pee Wee Organization (É.-U.)
Sports, 11–50 employés

Great website/registration for all things to do with your youth league!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

We use Jersey Watch for our football/cheer pee wee organization. The ease of setting up registration and a website are perfect! Even someone with little technical background can do it. I love the fact that I can post an announcement to our website and it will also go out as a text and email so all parents are informed. In addition, their customer service is the best. They are quick to answer questions and offer solutions. If they don't have a feature that you want, they will work to make it happen! Jersey Watch has truly made our organization run better!

I wish I could have more types of registrations linked together. I would also like to see the option for various levels of questions (for example, if you answer "yes" to a certain question, it will lead you to a different question).

il y a 4 mois

Thanks for leaving such an awesome review, Megan! We're super happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with the website builder, online registration tool, and messaging feature. We also love hearing that our team has been so helpful! We really appreciate your feedback regarding additional registration tools. Do you mind shooting us an email over to help@jerseywatch.com with a few more details? We'd love to hear more to see if we can offer an immediate solution! In the meantime, I'll go ahead and pass this feedback along to the rest of my team. We really appreciate you taking the time to complete this form. We look forward to continuing to work together!

Brenton

Perfect for Youth Sports

Commentaires : We love it. It’s very easy to navigate and we believe it’s user-friendly. The thing we wanted most was to be able to have clients register and pay through the website - which has been a success. We have received several compliments on the website, so we owe that to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team at Jerseywatch.

There are several features/things I like about the software, but I would say I like the option of being able to send out mass text messages/emails through the software instead of emailing people on a team by team or individual basis. I also like that users can subscribe to text alerts so they get notified when changes are made to the schedule or we need to get important information into the clients hands as quick as possible.

I suppose one thing that could be changed is the way your “amount of text messages/emails” you get to send out per month could be explained a little better. I believe we selected the 500 per month plan and didn’t realize that when I sent one out, it didn’t count as one email to all of the users, but instead counted the number of users included in the email. Also, our organization is undergoing changes and we found it slightly difficult to set up the “pay online” option through information needed. We did get it set up by setting it up through my personal account, but need to change that as it keeps deducting out of my account instead of league account. We don’t have a bank card, which was the main issue when setting it up.

il y a 4 ans

Great to hear things are working well for the league Brenton! We're excited for baseball to be back soon!

Mike

What a Tool

Commentaires : This has been nothing but an excellent experience. They have helped and supported me all the way. Top Notch Team!

Easy to use, affordable, nice looking, great support.

I think you could add some functionality that would send this to the next level and make it the product to use.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for leaving a review Mike - good luck with football season!

Mark
Director of Communications (É.-U.)

Game Changer

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Dealing with Jersey Watch has been beyond great. The software is super easy to use. If I come across something I'm not sure about, the have numerous online videos that will most likely have the answer I'm looking for. If not, they respond to questions very quickly.

Using the Jersey Watch platform has made our organization look much more professional, and has allowed us to communicate with our members much more easily. It allows our players to find out everything there is to know everything about our leagues.

Nothing I don't like. Maybe down the road I'll come across something, but can't think of anything right now.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the review Mark! We're excited to hear everything is working well for your league and look forward to working with you in future seasons!

James
Club President/Head Coach
Sports, 51–200 employés

Great for centralizing youth sports information

Commentaires : I can make easy changes to one site that allows the masses to see what is scheduled. I can also communicate with everyone through the super useful text, email and announcement system. That has been worth every penny.

Price. Ease of use. Customer support. Overall look user friendliness.

I wish they could customize more of the options. It's really geared to your top 5 sports played, and not for wrestling. It still works great, we just have to make due with some minor issues (eg., player number instead of weight, age groups, etc.).

il y a 5 ans

Great to hear James! More customizations for wrestling and wording that makes more sense for wrestling programs. Thanks for the suggestions!

Sam
Strength coach (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Thunder strength camps

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Almost everything! Price customer service ease of use

Having to link a bank account for payments

il y a 2 mois

Thanks for leaving such an awesome review, Sam! We're super happy to hear that you've had such an amazing experience with our team, and that creating and maintaining your website has been an easy process. Thanks again! We look forward to continuing to work together!

Kelly
Sports, 51–200 employés

Great website for a great price

Commentaires : The customer service with Jersey Watch is incredible!

As an admin what I liked most about the website is how easy it is maneuver around and to make updates.

So far I have not come experienced anything I do not like about the software :)

il y a 4 ans

Great to hear Kelly! We're looking forward to softball getting rolling again soon!

STEVEN
Coach (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11–50 employés

Wrestling

Commentaires : Makes registering for Tournaments so much easier. It would be cool if it was targeted specifically to a particular sport (ie- wrestling), because I often times have to change things due to the sport lingo (example, wrestlers name other then "players name". Other then that, i really like what you have going.

It is easy to use. Parents can register for events, i can communicate with parents and the easy download to excel is a HUGE help.

The credit card fee's. I would be more willing to pay a higher annual fee from JW, the pay the CC fee. I have to complete an addition budget form just because of the fee's to account for $1.70 from every transaction.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the feedback Steven. We're looking at making more wrestling specific language in the future if you have a wrestling account. We'll keep you posted on that!

Joel
Board member (É.-U.)

Great Product!

This software is very user friendly and customizable to our specific needs. Customer service is very helpful and responds quickly.

In some of the areas it's hard to format text.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for reviewing Joel! We'll send you a message about areas you're having trouble with text so we can try to get that resolved for you.

Brian
Media (É.-U.)

Great support!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive and made launching and operating the website, registration and communication for the club as simple as possible. Highly recommend Jersey Watch!

The programs took a little to figure out but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful!

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for leaving a review Brian! Glad to hear things are working well. We'll be working on making things even easier to use over the next year.

Jodie
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Fantastic youth soccer software!

Commentaires : They are AWESOME and I wish we would have found them sooner.

The website transition was seamless as they did most of the transferring of material for us. It's very easy to use, the website is clean without any extra distractions to viewers and customer service is the best we've ever experienced in this industry and this would be our 4th or 5th in about 12 years.

I would like the export to be able to be customized by name, uniform size, etc. for information we use in roster distribution.

il y a 4 ans

Great to hear things are working well so far Jodie! We're going to be working on more "player management" features for after registration is over in the future and will keep you posted!

Jody

Excellent Program

Commentaires : Excellent, highly recommended!

Love the ease of use as well as the quick response from customer service.

Nothing, very easy to set up & use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us get set up & running in no time and was always available to help.

il y a 3 ans

Glad everything is working well for you Jody! We look forward to working with your youth softball program in future seasons!

Leon
President/Basketball Commissioner (É.-U.)

Jersey Watch

Commentaires : Overall experience has been Great!!!

User friendly, updates get done in a fast pace

nothing. Jersey Watch has been great servicing our organization

il y a 6 ans

Appreciate the review Leon! Talk to you soon.

Alan
Coach (É.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Website

Commentaires : This is a website editor for our wrestling club website.

What I liked most was the ease of its use.

Some minor limitations in the text editor.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for reviewing Alan! We'll be working on making the message sending editor more flexible and easy to use in 2020!

Joe
AD (É.-U.)
Sports, 11–50 employés

SJBuffs

Commentaires : Everyone is very helpful. And quick response

Ease of use / and customer service/ simple and easy

Need more payment options to offer for signups

il y a 3 ans

Great to hear things are working well Joe! We're working on building some more features in to registration this year and will definitely keep you posted!

Lance
Founder (É.-U.)

Satisfied

Commentaires : Good

Online registration and the way the messages display when recieved.

Not enough included message capability. Not enough picture display capability.

il y a 6 ans

Appreciate the review Lance. We're going to keep on working on the flexibility of the messaging system!

Project Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Professional looking site and functions better than promised

Commentaires : Our organization is completely happy with all that the Jersey Watch team did for is.

Easily track all changes at the swipe of a finger. Met every requirement that our youth sports team need during these uncertain times. Great staff to work with. The team at Jersey Watch listened to our needs and made a sit w that worked for us! It looks great and functions perfectly. I have already recommended them to other teams without hesitation and expressed my gratitude to the team that recommend them to us.

I have no cons to list about the finished project, the service, or the end results. Wish we would have done this way earlier!

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review John! We're looking forward to football coming back soon!

Nick
Director (É.-U.)

Great Web Management and Even Better Service

The rep has been great to work with. Very helpful with any question or need I had, and very responsive to all emails.

The mobile version could be more visually appealing

il y a 5 ans

Appreciate it Nick! We'll be building a mobile app for volunteers in the future :)

Angela
Club Leader (É.-U.)

So glad we use Jersey Watch

Commentaires : Program is so easy to use and the customer service is above anything I’ve ever experienced.

We started using jersey watch about four months ago and have loved every minute of it. The Program is so easy to use and the customer service is above anything I’ve ever experienced.

I have not experienced anything that we do not like about the program

il y a 5 ans

Great to hear things are working well Angela! Good luck with wrestling season!

Cassidy
Manager (É.-U.)

Lady Lakers Basketball Review

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team is awesome at Jersey Watch!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there when I need him to ask questions and he responds promptly to my needs. Initial setup was quick and done when promised.

It’s very easy to use and customize. Pricing is great which is inexpensive.

No cons I love everything about the software.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review Cassidy! Glad things are working well for your basketball program!