15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Aloha

Une plateforme d'expérience numérique qui réunit le suivi de projet, la communication, la curation de contenu et l'intégration d'applications en un seul endroit.

En savoir plus sur Aloha

Aloha is my favorite software to use because of how user-friendly it is. At first glance, most individuals I train are able to understand how the program works.

Aloha - Notes

Aloha a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 13 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Aloha ?

Zack
Zack
Owner (Canada)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

A mobile wallet browser extension in one

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Aces all around. Full 100 points

Overall great connection and connects just like desktop browsers

Nothing, it is the most precious useful valuable

Chelsea
Chelsea
Server (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

The Goliath that is Aloha!

Commentaires : Aloha is number one for a reason. They are one of the most reliable POS systems out there. Perfect for complex/large restaurants. Plenty of options and resources when issues arise. I would choose Aloha over and over again for big businesses!

I loved using Aloha! It's very reliable and trusted. Not too many glitches that I've witnessed. It's also great for large format restaurants. The customer support is 24hrs, which is really beneficial when something goes wrong at 1am! It's also very user friendly. I never really had any issues.

As far as cons goes, there honestly aren't really any for me. If I had to choose one, it would be how much equipment there is/how bulky it is.

Morgan
General Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

Aloha Falls Short

Commentaires : When looking for a new POS System for my restaurant Aloha seemed like the best choice. The features were unbeatable and it has partnered with Up N Go pay to allow my guests to pay via QR Code at their table. Unfortunately all these features are only accessable and useable if you're able to get in contact with Aloha and then your systems will take forever to be installed. It has been over 3 months since I ordered gift cards and mobile POS terminals. They are no where in sight. Our holiday sales suffered because Aloha cannot provide the products you order in a reasonable amount of time.

Aloha has integrated with Up N Go pay, allowing customers to scan QR code at the bottom of their receipt to pay their bill. Accepts American Express

I've had an extremely difficult time contacting support the few times my POS system has crashed. I was on hold for almost an hour, while having to close my restaurant due to not being able to accept payments.

Lisa
Manager (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11–50 employés

Aloha

Commentaires : It was the first service we used. Due to modern times moving forward we updated to Positive POS which worked better for our growing needs.

Well managing a family business. The restaurant industry can be very busy. When we opened we all did training to use this system. It was actually very easy, it was easy to teach my employees, worked well, extremely effective.

It would crash in the middle of a busy dinner service, and support wasn't quick to respond.

Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

Very Self-Explanatory

Commentaires : I have used it for many years in different businesses and I am always relieved to hear it is what they use because I know it'll make things run smoother.

It is very easy to learn to use and navigate. We frequently are training new people on the job and do not have a lot of time to explain things but the ease of Aloha and it being so user friendly allows it to be easily explained.

The item-lookup portion is super handy but sometimes it can create a pricing difference. I expect they will resolve the issue sooner than later.

Restaurants, 10 000+ employés

Aloha review

5,0 l’année dernière

The Aloha POS system is a fully featured platform that excels at multiple location management.

Aloha as a lot of features and functionality which is great but does require a more training and a steeper learning curve than other POS platforms

Steve
Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Hello and Aloha

Commentaires : Its good. I have used Aloha for years and it is and does what you want it to do. Its like an old trusty dog that you know you can rely on.

This software is easy to use. It navigates real easy and it super simple as far as programming use. Simplified version of everything you need.

It seems like it cant compete with all the new software on the market. It seems a little behind with the features while simple to navigate, they seem like older versions in a technological world.

Kasi
Front Desk (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 501–1 000 employés

Get the stats you need for your nightly audit with ease

Commentaires : My Audit time in cut down dramatically

I do night audits for a hotel and restaurant. And before Aloha I had to do the process 1 at a time. Now All I have to do is go to Computer 2 and print out my Aloha Audit. All the Sales reports and payment reports in 1 place!!! And it took about 2 hours of training me to learn how to use every aspect of the software!!

Cant find a thing I can complain about! And that is honest!

Tonya
Care giver (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Love this!!!

Commentaires : I can save space on my Iphone using this app so that is a plus. I can safely store files I don’t want everyone else to find with the aloha app and save pictures or videos or whatever I prefer with Aloha. I recommend anyone looking for any of these features download and use this program. Its easy to navigate and user friendly.

U can store files and pictures or videos or anything you don’t want everyone to find on your phone and it’s very incognito... I love this software/app.

There are no cons. I literally ABSOLUTELY love this app. I keep my private pictures and videos and voice memos in my Aloha.. and mine is free.

Ariel
Ariel
Management (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 201–500 employés

Dated POS System

4,0 l’année dernière

When the software first came out it was very simple to use and payments were integrated with the POS.

I feel that it lacked personalization and technology advances.

Sonja
Customer Support Lead (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 11–50 employés

Aloha Review

Commentaires : I really enjoy using Aloha and it makes my work-flow super efficient!

I think that software updates could be more frequent to avoid glitches or the screen freezing. This would help with the ease of use.

Egbaaibon
Enterpreneur (Nigeria)
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

Browser for easy download

Commentaires : If i ever need to download quickly, I go for aloha

Easy to use and it has a great functionality, most e specially they have a very great value for money

It is a very good one but sometimes the download can be very slow and sometimes they redirect to other sites

Jennifer
Bartender (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 501–1 000 employés

Aloho pos for restaurant

I like how it is easy to navigate. Very self explanatory, and easy to learn.

Things I don't like may vary by each user. As a bartender, I can only close out at end of night at one specific pos. If that pos has an issue then I can't close out until it is fixed. Other than that no problems