15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur JivoChat

Chat en direct et messagerie professionnelle avec fonctionnalités multicanales : appels, chat en direct, Facebook Messenger, intégrations, etc. Le tout au sein d'une application tout-en-un.

En savoir plus sur JivoChat

Very user friendly for both parties, integrates with everything. Apple business chat works great with JivoChat.

The worst part is that you can only assign chats to online users. It would be helpful to be able to assign B2B leads to offline sales agents.

JivoChat - Notes

JivoChat a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 102 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé JivoChat ?

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Gestionnaire (Togo)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de Chat

5,0 il y a 7 mois

C'est une superbe application formidable très performant qui propose une solution de chat en direct et de messagerie électronique très efficace. Permet de discuter via chat en ligne , appels téléphoniques et des e-mails d'entreprise. J'adore

C'est une meilleure solution de chat mais dommage le logiciel n'est pas disponible dans tout pays , ce logiciel est un peu coûteux pour moi . Je vous le recommande

Laszlo Leonardo
Laszlo Leonardo
Web Developer (Autriche)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Forget about Chatbots, JivoChat is the real deal

Commentaires : Super Easy to use, great interface, nice look and feel, simple installation, everybody who has a web page, should also have JivoChat installed.

You get a 14 day free trail, so you can check out the product and even have it like a white Label. The Installation is super simply, it is like setting up your Google Analytics account. The software makes a sound when a new user is entering your Homepage, you can say "Hallo, and tell him if he needs anything you will be here!" This is the future of good running pages, you have to have a super great support, and the people stay longer only because they know, somebody is here to help if you have a special question about a product or service. So you do not need the Facebook Messenger or anything like that, you get a great software from JivoChat. I love it!

Only because there is no German software available because my clients do not speak Englisch that could, but they also have no issues with the Software.

Tsuji
ceo (Japon)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Everything is above average.

JivoChat has all the average features available in a single plan.

No ability to provide customers with references to frequently asked questions. This causes similar questions to be repeated.

Andrey
Andrey
Co-Founder & CEO (Roumanie)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

2+ years with Jivochat

Commentaires : This would've been a good tool with lots of useful options. However, the issues with this crucially important feature are a deal-breaker for us. We wish they got that fixed, so that we could post a better review here

A simple and functional tool that would've been great for any support service, had the developers bothered to fix the issues

All the good things I could've said about Jivochat are outweighed by a crucial flaw in their software that has been there for years. When our support agents are not online, we receive offline messages from our customers. These message notifications are directed to our helpdesk tool, the user who's sent it also receives a notification. The problem is that if a user clicks unsubscribe in the notification they receive, the unsubscribe action works both for them and for us, and so after one user unsubscribes, we're also unsubscribed from all the offline message notifications that come from the other users. The messages no longer make it to our support desk, and we cannot process them, and this leads to decrease in customer satisfaction and lost business. It is, of course, possible to find all the lost messages in Jivosite admin panel, however, we get hundreds of tickets a day that are processed in our ticketing system. It is very hard to manage tens of offline messages manually in the Jivosite admin panel without creating a ticket. We have contacted their support agents time and time again about this, we had to do it three times just this month. Each time they fix this for us and promise that it will never happen again. Each time this does happen again. Sadly, we haven't seen any improvement over the two years that we're using Jivosite, and unfortunately, we are already looking at other options.

Eugene
Eugene
CEO (Thaïlande)
Développement de programmes, 2–10 employés

great chat widget for the website

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Ability to integrate with many channels and many additional features except messaging: like showing a visitor where to click on our website with a special tool.

Apps can be done better, and you have to log in too often in my opinion.

Ali Osman
Ali Osman
CEO (Turquie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great and fast customer chat and conversion

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Easy and fast operation. Simple installation. Customizable settings.

They take a while to respond to customer support requests. Maybe it could be better in this regard.

Ian
Ian
Marketing Manager (Kenya)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

JivoChat, way to meet your website visitors

Commentaires : The problem that am solving with JivoChat it's the drop rate that i was experiencing. People would visit my site and leave. I had no idea why they left. Now am able to engage with clients online and get their feedback. It has improved my conversion rate greatly.

I like it because it allows me to see who is visiting my website and from which location. If a web visitor has logged in to social media or visiting from their mobile phone, am able to view their names the email address and their phone number. It also allows me to view the client message as they type...very amazing...even before they hit ENTER key I already know what they saying.

The only con that I have noticed with Jivochat it's when am visiting my website. It fills the screen and hides away my content. maybe they should consider making it smaller.

Hasan
Hasan
Finance Specialist (Azerbaïdjan)
Banque, 201–500 employés

Essential feature for every customer based company

JivoChat is creative way of communicating with the customers while they are visiting your website. Best feature of JivoChat is facebook, telegram and viber integration for me. Because it is hard to manage all of your messages in different platforms at the same time. It is time consuming and not efficient. But thanks to JivoChat you can answer all messages inside JivoChat and you will not miss any messages. Because every visitor is potential customer if all of his/her question is answered properly . Another useful feature of JivoChat is callback feature which keeps you connected with customers.

With current features JivoChat is a good choice for your website but there is one feature which would be great if added as a built in feature. I suggest direct audio calling feature which would be great for customers who can’t express themselves in live chat.

Tem
COO (Grèce)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Jivochat enhances client acquisition

5,0 il y a 6 mois

The live chat with clients at any time with no limits helps us overall in responding the fastest we can in any potential new client. Using it through mobile was an extra plus to our overall experience.

We would like a detailed manual with examples of use for all features.

timothy
quality controller (Ouganda)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51–200 employés

Great web app

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Handling soical media platforms to support clients at in the shortest time possible

High charges on other packages with important features

Natapol
Natapol
COO (Thaïlande)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Very solid and mature Livechat and omnichannel inbox

Commentaires : I love the social media integrations, team chat, and the mobile apps. I got my staffs to get onboard immediately. It was easy. And the best thing was that it fixed my serious issue with FB messenger not loading nor showing up on all of our android mobile phones in the past week. JivoChat just solved our issues in minutes.

Livechat and Social media integrations are stable and wok as they are supposed to. The deployment was very easy, and I could get started right away without any problem. The main reason I came to try JivoChat was because I was having issues with FB Business Suite on my Pages for messengers. So I gave JivoChat a trial and "WOW" I was so impressed. I should have tried this long time ago. The mobile apps are stable for both iOS and Android also. Team chat is another plus point for me.

UI is a bit old. However, in a way, it is very easy to use and get started. Nothing else really. I feel this is a very solid and mature product. Not much extra features but they are more than enough for SME's

Mostafa
web developer (Égypte)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

great chat service with alot of integrations

Commentaires : good

they have integration with Facebook messenger & Instagram & telegram , WhatsApp which you can still able to reply your visitor on his social platform messages

they don't have their own chatbot but it's on their roadmap , I hope they release it soon

Pavel
Adminstrator (Russie)
Jeux vidéos, 2–10 employés

The best live chat on the market

Our team has been using this program for 3 years. This program constantly comes out with good updates that simplify the work and expand the functionality, at the moment it is the most functional chat I know, there are a lot of useful functions for site owners who at times will increase communication with site visitors and increase sales!

For all my 3 years of working with this program, I have never encountered any problems, for all questions you can get help from supporting the application on their website at any time.

Philippe
Writer (France)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

A solid solution to communicate with your visitors

Commentaires : I run multiple web projects and now, the visitors prefer to go to Live Chat rather than a contact page. They can find someone to quickly answer them. It gives a human aspect on your business. So, I look for some Live Chat (there are a lot) and I choose JivoChat. This is a solid solution with a substantial number of customers. Since I have better communication with my visitors and sell more.

I like to view what the visitor is typing before he sends his question. It helps a lot to deliver fast and accurate answer to him.

Only the statistic, they are basic. But, with all the tools I have it is compensated.

Siddu
Manager (Inde)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

One of the best chat we have used so far

Commentaires : Using for more than 4 years and never thought to go for any other chat services.
Jivo chat is good.

Easy to configure. Easy to Use. Many options for users to connect. Compatible for the devices

Analytics should be improved or send weekly analytics report to the mentioned email ID

Usama
CEO (Pakistan)

JivoChat Best Tool To Increase Sales

JivoChat helped me to increase my sales up to 90% there is no chance of missing any customer chat notification or any bug like most of other chats and mostly i'm in love with JivoChat IOS & Android Apps it makes things much more easier i can talk to my customers anytime anywhere with my Phone all i can say is JivoChat brings life to my website and my business thank you again i will be your loyal customer forever

smooth fast easy & professional best service in cheap price

Logiciels, 2–10 employés

JivoChat is a great option to chat with your users

Jivochat is an affordable and great tool to use on your website and social medias to talk with your clients/users.

The mobile app has some trouble to make calls

Velicu
Director general adjunct (Roumanie)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Jivo chat is very good!

Commentaires : Comunication.

I recommend it! It's great to be able to communicate with your prospects. It has helped me to grow my business.

Everything is fine, I have nothing to reproach

Tania
General Manager (Portugal)
Import/Export, 11–50 employés

Great application

- The triggered chat - Ease of installation - Filtering of transcriptions

- My company don´t have any cons about this software.

Julie
President (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 11–50 employés

Patternmaster.com

Commentaires : Great way to communicate with the end user of our products. Reduces the amount of phone calls.

Allows more users than other software and contains the same features.

I can not think of a feature I do not like. It works well for our business.

Shawn
Shawn
Small Business Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

A great communication suite for your website.

Commentaires : I am using JivoChat for my chat service. I especially love the callback feature. You can add your business phone as caller id and receive the call on the app, in desktop browser, or on a phone number you specify. I am gradually boosting my conversion rate with this app.

I really liked all of the great features and integrations that make JivoChat a great asset for your business. It’s a very easy to use platform, so first time users and new employees will catch on fast.

It was customizable but it can use a little more options to make it more adaptive depending on your business, such as widgets and more.

Tamari
Export Manager (Italie)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés

I love Jivochat

I found the chat accidentally, while searching for the system which would show better that our website had an online chat. I am very satisfied with jivochat, it is definetely one of the best.

I am using free version now, we are 4 agents and the price is a bit above our budget.

Réponse de l'équipe de Jivosite

il y a 4 ans

Hey Tamari! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and thank you for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it. We wish you the best in your business and we're always here to help when you need us.

Henry
Advisor (É.-U.)
Marchés boursiers, 10 000+ employés

Easy to initiate a conversation

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Software is easy to initiate a chat with a client, It has canned responses for responding to clients more easier

Pricing per agent per month makes it hard for smaller businesses to use

Damon
Sales & Operations (Pays-Bas)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Very easy to use and straight-forward chat software. Highly recommended

The app allows me to connect with our website visitors daily and the reporting tools give us a good view of daily activities. The program is easy to use and we have seen a rapid improvement in our Customer Care Department for the short time we have been using it.

I miss the daily visitor statistics in our analysis tools. Would be a great feature.

Gurpreet
Sales consultant (Canada)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Very practical and efficient way to provide solutions to website visitors

Commentaires : An exciting platform to interact with customers. You can get instant responses from the customers and address their queries faster.

Far better than AI powered Chatbots . Ability to handle complex queries as the chat is with real person

Nothing in particular. over all a great software.