Avis clients sur Ziflow

En savoir plus sur Ziflow

Vérification en ligne adaptée aux grandes entreprises pour les agences et les marques permettant de livrer des projets créatifs 56 % plus rapidement que la gestion de projets ou d'e-mails.

En savoir plus sur Ziflow

The ease of use of the product, the intuitive nature of the UI - just makes it easy to use and implement. It makes showing other people how to use or integrate into their workflows that much easier.

Missing option to download single PDFs from the proof page for combined proofs.

Ziflow - Notes

Ziflow a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 352 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Ziflow ?

Clifton
Clifton
Owner/Creative Director (É.-U.)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés

Internal and External Proofing

Commentaires : We've been able to solve the following:
- Accountability on updates (client or employee issues)
- Better attention to details (senior staff overseeing junior staff work before sending to client)
- Time saved on emailing proofs and tracking what was/wasn't done.
- Getting clients on board with the same proofing process. Previously some clients printed, then marked up proofs, then scanned and sent back. Others just sent a list of updates through email. Others marked up in Adobe Acrobat. Great to have everyone on the same page using the same tool!

We needed a proofing tool to streamline our approval process internally and externally. I like that we can do internal reviews before sending proofs to clients. This helps me train my Senior staff to pay more attention to details and make sure they're catching any issues with proofs before sending to the client. Clients love the ability to see previous versions. The software also allows for accountability on updates. We're able to track if updates were made for clients and if clients missed updates.

Overall the product is very intuitive, but with so many options in the proofing proces, onboarding can be difficult at first and training clients can take some time. But once everyone is on the same page on how the process works, it's a great tool and worth the effort.

Christopher
Christopher
Graphics Manager (É.-U.)
Emballage et conteneurs, 201-500 employés

Great Product at a Great Cost

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : This has been such a positive experience overall. From vetting the company, to purchase and implementation, to training - this has been such a great process.

Ziflow gave us an online proofing and collaboration software that was desperately needed in this online, digital, remote work age.

There was not a lot to dislike here. I've been using this software for almost 2 months now and I've not found any pain points.

Gabe
CEO (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Ziflow

Commentaires : It’s ok.... can probably have someone build this for me for $500 overseas with the same functions. Most customers do not use the tools to show changes. Mostly everything is emailed or commented.

Editing and communication area for the customer.

Backend search is not the greatest. Having a google type of search on top for everything that is available in our account is needed. Very hard to search for certain proofs.

Rachel
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 501-1 000 employés

Great for reviewing packaging and label design

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Ziflow is a great one! I love the features on this app.

I like being able to comment on specific areas of the artwork, it streamlines the design process and makes my life easier.

Sometimes the UX design can be confusing in the wording or icons.

Scott
Scott
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 201-500 employés

Changing the paradigm with Ziflow

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It has been a game changer for our corporation. Especially in the CYA department.

The ability to teach changes, approvals and document ownership is critical and Ziflow handles all of these issues and more with ease.

Nothing that I can think of. We have been extremely happy with Ziflow

Sandeep
Sandeep
Associate Creative Director (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

The best proofing tool I've ever used!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been positive. The people at Ziflow are great, and the platform is excellent. As a result, this has helped our organisation produce better quality assets.

The features are by far the most powerful elements of Ziflow. The dashboard, proof viewer, version control, and automation are all excellent.

For our organisation, there are areas of automation that can be improved. For example, the intake forms lack functionality which can improve organisations such as us to be less hands-on.

Travis
Travis
Marketing Manager (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés

Ziflow has been a game changer for my team. It speeds up our workflow ten fold!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Ziflow has been easy to use since day one and we haven’t looked back as a team!

I like the ease of adding non users to the proofs and being able to check back on previous versions to see who has made what changes.

Honestly I have no cons in the functional use on Ziflow. if i had to offer something it would be to have better user packages in the pricing but this is a small con on my end.

Anna
Senior Project Manager (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

What Our Agency Needed

4,0 il y a 3 mois

I enjoyed having a streamlined tool accessible to everyone in the project team to work collaboratively. It helped streamline the process and version control when there are multiple rounds for a marketing piece.

In the beginning, it was difficult to navigate with all the functions. But thankfully Ziflow provided timely customer support and training to onboard and learn everything so it was great.

May
Director of Project Management (É.-U.)

Great for content collaboration

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It's pretty intuitive and automated

It's similar to other review programs and intuitive. Great for content review and collaboration

Would love to be able to share public links, export comments directly into a PDF as if it was marked up in a PDF originally, and be able to review password protected assets

Jourdan
social media Managment (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

working from home

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

how easy it was for me to set up an account.

I didn't like that there wasn't a scheduling feature option.

Luke
Head of Film (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A single solution for many channels

Commentaires : Professional and really know their product and the market. They are constantly developing new features which they actively ask my team about and respond quickly.

I knew the developers of Ziflow from their previous product. I tried several other products and found the customer service just didn't compare. This is a simple product that proofs all my work from scripts and storyboards, to films and animations.

I'd like a dark mode layout to match our other apps (in video we like it darker for practical reasons). I'd like it to integrate into MS Teams and a better mobile UX.

Jonathan
Digital Retoucher (É.-U.)
Photographie, 11-50 employés

Ziflow takes the cake!

Commentaires : We're a midsize NYC photography studio, and we're so impressed with what a robust and user-friendly platform Ziflow has created! We tested a number of different proofing/collaboration platforms beforehand, and Ziflow clearly takes the cake! Our workflow is so much smoother and more professional, thanks to all of the folks at Ziflow!

Ziflow has thought out and executed everything so well...from the myriad of useful options they've provided, down to the look and feel of every aspect of the software. It's easy to use the many features, and though there are many options we don't currently utilize in our workflow, it's awesome that we have them available. Because we use Ziflow for proofing photos, we particularly love the overlay view for comparing versions. Most of all, though, we're grateful for the exemplary customer service Ziflow has provided. We're not huge in terms of our number of user accounts, but Ziflow has always made us feel like valued clients.

Honestly, we can't think of anything we don't like about Ziflow. Having started fairly early with them, there were maybe a few bugs to quash, but the team is always immediately responsive to any glitches we point out. And what we are most impressed with is Ziflow's response to feature requests we sometimes submit in order to improve our workflow. They always bend over backwards to make sure we have the tools and procedures we need.

Sheryl
Regional Operations & Graphics Services Manager (Jamaïque)
Édition, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Awesome Product! SAVE TONS OF TIME!

Commentaires : We are a publishing and marketing company, our publishing proofreading was mostly manually and emails. With the COVID pandemic, we were forced out of our physical space and we had no choice but to move from a completely manual process to be fully automated, as we are all working remotely from various regions throughout the Caribbean. Ziflow brought us to the realization that proofing didn't need to be as difficult as it used to. The customer service from Ziflow is the best! They responded within minutes and solved our queries in a reasonable time.

The functionalities. We love the ability to have unlimited reviewers, comparing side by side, realtime comment/updates, web-based, very flexible, easy to use and ability to create workflows to manage our various publications.

I thought for long and I really cannot find the negative with Ziflow. I find that it lags when uploading bulk files, maybe an internet speed issue from my end. All systems have a flaw but right now I have not experienced anything major with Ziflow's

Josh
Science writer (Australie)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 501-1 000 employés

Ticked all the boxes

Commentaires : The marketing and regulatory teams at Ego Pharmaceuticals have been using Ziflow for a couple of weeks now and feedback has been nothing but overwhelmingly positive. I've had comments like "This is so much better than the old process!" and "I'm wasting so much less time on email!"
I must have evaluated more than a dozen proofing systems before settling on Ziflow. It's a little pricier than some of the other options but in terms of ticking all the boxes on our URS it was head and shoulders above the rest.
There's been a slight learning curve for content creators but reviewers have found it intuitive and had no trouble adapting to the new system.
As an admin, I can't speak highly enough of the Ziflow support team. Despite being on the other side of the globe (in Australia), I always receive a reply within 24 hours, and very often within minutes. With their help I was able to set up an integration with Asana, which is another huge time-saver for the team. The success start training helped deliver training to the admins, content creators and reviewers which made for an extremely smooth roll-out.

High level of customisation and a variety of markup tools.

There was a bit of a learning curve for content creators (because we set up a fairly strict workflow with custom data fields), but the roll-out so far has been extremely smooth.

Maxime
Senior 3D artist for illustrations and animations (Canada)
Design graphique, 11-50 employés

Extremely helpful software for any art team

Commentaires : At first it was a little bit hard to switch our e-mail workflow to ziflow, but it was mainly due to habit. Once the team understood the purpose and advantages of this program there is no turning back.

As an animator, it is simply genius to be able to look at the clients comment in real time and with every comment timestamped. As an added bonus, I love the fact that they can simply point to something and Ziflow automatically makes an arrow pointing to the right stop. Not everybody is good at explaining what to change, but Ziflow definitely makes the process faster and simpler.

I wish you could replace a file in a version without having to create a new version. If for example you imported the wrong file or you realise you made a mistake, it would be good to be able to switch the file (at least before the artist complete their auto-evaluation.

Jocelyn
Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

We're happy!

Commentaires : I'm happy with the product. Our external collaborators have adapted pretty quickly/seamlessly too.
Ziflow is a great, reliable product! The CRM efforts are great, and the onboarding experience was seamless.

We haven't experienced any major systems glitch that lasted more than 3 hours.

Attractive additional features are hard to use for non-tech-savvy, external collaborators. But they are GREAT for internal users--designers, project managers, business analysts (various reporting), and resource managers.

Julie
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Easy-to-use and great for collaboration

4,0 il y a 11 mois

I love how easy it is to use and it how customizable the workflow stage is. It's easy to collaborate with different cross-functional teams and keeping your proofs organized is so simple.

I wish it synced up better with our project management system we use along-side Ziflow. I think it is a glitch with my account, but it is still a bummer that it isn't easier. I also wish I could edit proof content after uploading it or have a way to view my proof before posting.

Nori
Project Coordinator (É.-U.)

I'm Addicted!

Commentaires : At first I was saddened to learn that our company was switching from ProofHQ, but soon learned to appreciate Ziflow just as much, if not more. Ziflow’s Support Team is the best! They always respond quickly and are amazing at troubleshooting anything that comes up. They’re great listeners, willing to take time to understand your concerns and provide the best solutions, and they are wonderful at answering questions and explaining anything you don’t understand. I love how Ziflow is constantly evolving. Ziflow team takes customer requests into consideration for product updates and is always looking for ways to build in features that make our work easier.

Creating a proof really is as easy as sending an email. Automated Workflow is my favorite thing about Ziflow. It’s easy to set up, there’s so much you can do with it, and it helps save so much time. (It’s also tremendously fun to use and watch in action.) You can create Groups to help populate Stages rapidly, instead of entering individual reviewers one at a time. You can customize the dashboard and set up Favorite Views. You can set up Favorite Filters to help locate proofs quickly and easily. You can also set Workflow Templates as Favorites so frequently used templates stay at the top. Activity/Message tracking on Proof Details Page keeps you informed of what’s going on w/routes. Everything you need to know about a proof is on the Details Page; when you hover your cursor over the D on the SOCD progress indicator, you can quickly tell when a reviewer made a decision. The Proof Viewer has many useful tools and settings, with a side-by-side comparison mode which allows you to view against not only different versions of the same proof, but also against other proofs. Adding Users/Guests and setting up profiles is quick and easy. There is flexibility in customizing what Users and reviewers are able to do or view. You can create folders/subfolders to keep your proofs organized. Multiple Stages in Workflow allows you to categorize reviewers for easy identification of who’s who. Ziflow helps you stay organized and efficient, and keeps you on top of your projects.

The only con I can think of is that I love using Ziflow so much I spend more time sitting in front of the computer than I probably should!

Nadine
Compliance, Sr. Project Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Great Proofing Software – Great solution!

Commentaires : Overall: The Ziflow team is amazing (first had to say that)!! This has been an great experience working with the Ziflow team. They know the market and the needs of their audience. Their customer service and support is outstanding, with always a fast response & solutions to resolve the issues at hand. They go above and beyond to ensure their customers are taken care of. Ziflow is a top notch, robust tool that really adds so much value to the Project managers to be successful in managing the day to day projects effectively and timely. Helps me to really keep track of approvals, reviewers, with notifications features that help remind team members.

Pros: This software works great, is easy to use (Intuitive) and has so many features to support any type of process and routing experience. They have solved for every scenario. The best for tracking comments and version control. The auto route feature makes it easy to mange projects (for Project Managers) and super easy to set up. (FYI: On previous software’s, I was always hesitant to use the auto-route feature, but with Ziflow – they have made it easy to set up and use and now I will ONLY use this standard way to route projects). The dashboard has so much flexibility and can be customized for what you what to see and track. Training: Easy to train new team members (and existing ones) on how to best use the software. Most everyone has found it easy to use and Ziflow also has great youtube videos that shows the basics for routing, marking up proofs and setting up routes as well (or those that manage). Oh, did I mention their online “help”, so easy to follow, very descriptive and screenshots to help guide you easily through the steps.

Cons: so minor, little features that are a “nice to have” but not critical to the day to day.. but how wonderful that Ziflow team are willing to take our feedback and let us know whether any of the “Nice to haves” will be on the radar anytime soon, or NOT which is fine as well.

Sean
Associate Creative Director (É.-U.)

(Almost) All-in-One Proofing tool

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, Ziflow has made proofing files much easier and faster. It lacks the ability to proof some file types to our specifications, but the other features more than make up for this.

Ziflow has helped us sythesize the methods we use to proof files. We used to mark comments directly on a PDF with Adobe Acrobat, leave comments in Sharepoint, or comment directly in our project management application. Now, all of the comments from each person are in one file. Ziflow makes it much easier to track the stage of review a project is in, find all of the comments, respond to comments and ask follow-up questions, and easily give notification when a proof is ready. Did I mention the automatic email notifications? It's much easier than having to craft a separate email and make sure that everyone that needs to be included in included. The interface takes a bit of time to understand and get used to, but the mark-up tools provide all one needs. I love that we are able to proof JPGs, PDFs, actual live websites, and video. The ability to mark a specific time in a video makes these types of reviews so much less cumbersome!

As with anything, there is a learning curve, and change is more difficult for some people. As much as I love being able to mark up multiple types of media, we still add proofing comments directly to Word documents because of the ability to track changes. We do the same with PowerPoint files because Ziflow does not allow one to comment on Talking Points. We also have has sporadic success with proofing emails with Ziflow and have decided to stick with our old process. The process for setting up a proof is a bit confusing, but I am more often on the receiving side and don't need to do so as often. There are also some features that come at a premium price that our company has decided not to purchase.

Meghan
Creative Director (É.-U.)
Impression, 1 001-5 000 employés

Exactly what we were looking for

Ziflow is great! It provides all the proofing tools we needed without having to lug around all the extra baggage that are mandatory in other platforms. It perfectly replaces another proofing system we loved for a fraction of the cost! Very user friendly with a beautiful interface! We're so excited that we found Ziflow. It's the perfect addition to any size company allowing you to easily customize what you want to get out of it. No over the top training to get started. You wont regret your decision to go with this intuitive platform!

One feature that I wish it did include is an option where I'd have the ability to bulk download the proofs that I have to review. Don't get me wrong, it does offer an additional feature that allows you to stay within the folder you are reviewing to view proof to proof. You will not need to navigate out of the folder you're in and reload any proofing pages. This is fantastic because reloading each individual proof page is the reason for me needing the bulk download in the first place. It's just a different workflow process I'm getting used to as a creature of habit. Not really a problem.

Ben
Production Workflow Engineer (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 5 001-10 000 employés

Integrating with Ziflow

Commentaires : We was looking for a proofing and annotation tool that featured modern browser based functionality that was simple to integrate with. And that is exactly what we got with Ziflow!

Ziflow has an extensive API that made integration between Ziflow and another web application seamless and simple to configure. All functionality that we wanted to utilize that is available in the interface was available to us via the API making many possibilities available to us. It also gives us great options for expanding our integration with all the other great functionality Ziflow has to offer.

The file hand off options were limited with and the S3 integration didnt quite work out for us. More options for different cloud vendors here would be useful. Sometimes rendering times can be time consuming, however this is often expected with the size of the files.

Lauren
Project Manager, Website Design (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Track changes on proofs easily!

We have been using Ziflow for a couple years to send proofs, reminders, and track changes on mockup designs. The text feedback and mark up feature has saved us so much time since we can easily see which areas are being referenced for edits. With design projects, it can be hard to identify exactly which section needs to be revised but Ziflow makes it easy to get both parties on the same page. Plus, they're easy to use! We can also see if deliverables have been opened so we know whether clients have had time to review them. It's also common to produce more than one version of a mockup and the feature to compare past versions has been particularly helpful for our team. It gives clients the chance to review V1 and V2 to see which version actually looks best. It also makes it easy for us to stay on top of the number of revisions that we've completed on a particular deliverable. This feature also ensures that clients are on the same page about which version is currently in revision and this reduces confusion significantly.

When reviewing a proof, there are many icons along the sidebar and the bottom of the screen. External users that are not tech savvy may find it difficult to use. There are some clients that could not figure out the markup feature and ended up leaving comments without marking up areas on the proof.

Mark
Managing Partner (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Very simple and effective software for streamlining approval process

Commentaires : We use it to manage an account where we produce a huge volume of individual assets, all requiring internal and client approval at an incredible speed. It allows us to manage, track and file every piece of work produced.

We produce over 300 individual assets per week and all need to go through an approval process. Ziflow allows everything to be kept in one place, provides a simple workflow to track feedback and approvals. It's intuitive, fast and simple to use. And does exactly what it says on the tin. Without it, I don't believe we would be able to manage the volumes in such a simple and efficient way. And our client loves it. It is a big point of difference in the way we work with clients and they see it as real added value.

There isn't a negative that we have found! And having used it for 12 months, I don't think we will find one.

Skylar
Marketing Project + Packaging Lead (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés

Ziflow makes group proofing and approvals a breeze

Commentaires : Using Ziflow was easy from the start. We started with a free trial and within a week, we had decided to keep using it. My account manager walked me through the main features and I was off and running. My company undergoes organic and quality audits on a regular basis and we needed to have all our packaging (and the history of changes on every single package) in one place, Ziflow has been the perfect solution.

My favourite feature, and the one that made me select Ziflow, is the ability to turn proofs around. My company works on packaging with up to 5 sides and reviewers need the ability to turn the the art around to proof all sides. I also love the @mention feature as well as the ability to attache files to comments. Having used Ziflow for the past year, I find it's super easy to use and love that they're constantly adding features. Deployment within my organization was a breeze, I sent an email with a quick guide of the main functions and within a day, my team was reviewing proofs and making decisions on them.

The search feature isn't best. If I'm looking for an old proof and type in a key word, changes are, it won't show up in search results and I'll have to dig through my folders to find it.