15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur InsideView

En savoir plus sur InsideView

InsideView propose des solutions qui permettent aux chefs d'entreprise de découvrir de nouveaux marchés, de cibler les acheteurs appropriés et de gérer la qualité des données.

En savoir plus sur InsideView

The family tree does not automatically scan your database to find accounts that you currently have. We've also seen difficultly in updating the Fiscal Year End month in Salesforce.

InsideView - Notes

InsideView a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 38 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé InsideView ?

Tyler
Tyler
Principal Technical Account Manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Quick and helpful support

Commentaires : We are able to send out marketing to companies and contacts much faster since we can get valuable data from InsideView

insideView allows me to quickly get a lot of really useful data on companies that would normally take a lot of time to gather.

none so far, this tool is doing exactly what we need it too.

Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Insideview , provides you with ample insights about a company

Commentaires : We rely on Insideview for the insights about a company so our sales team can leverage their conversation based on that. Similarly our marketing can run campaigns based on company outlook and recent news. The integration within the CRM make it easy to use.

I like InsideView as it very easy to use and you have the access to all the updated news about a company. We mostly use it for competitive analysis and for our marketing programs. The merger acquisitions news or any recent news is also available.

It has ample data, for some region I find the data is not updated.

Jeff
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great product way over priced

The business card reader is absolutely phenomenal. I've turned my friends on to it and they are all hooked. It's single handedly worth the price of admission.

Support, Full Contact address book which is capped at 25k individuals. Why cap it at all if we are paying? I'd happily pay more to get access to more contacts. Dupes is okay but not great. I have a lot of individuals John Smith Smith because of their style of merging and it almost always chooses the wrong email address. Searching was improved but not greatly and I am always disappointed with the usability on mobile apple products.

Informatique et sécurité réseau, 1 001–5 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Nice platfrom to get some basic competitive information of an account

Commentaires : InsideView is a great product to some basic competitive information of an account. It provides financial information of an organization, recent mergers and acquisitions, historical data. We have achieved some great results in our ABM campaigns from the database of InsideView.

Best fro ABM campaigns. Updated competitive information available. Can export the lead generation data into excel files.

They should start providing large quantity of direct contact numbers. At times email address are incorrect.

julie
Business Development Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Great Customer Service!

Commentaires : I have had great experience with their customer support

I liked the fact that when I have a problem pulling a list they take the time to open a support case and work with me to teach me what I need to know.

I have no issues with the software. It works and their support is always ready to help

Great for Building Lists

Commentaires : InsideView makes it easy to build lists that target the company type, size and geographic area as well as targeting specific titles/functions of the people you want to reach out to. We also use InsideView to update company information for the companies we already have in Salesforce.

Extremely easy to update records with one click. Also very easy to build lists for exporting.

Only being able to export 2,000 records at a time. Phone numbers for people are generally the main number for the company. Also the address for a person is usually the main corporate address whether the person is at that location or not.

Robert
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique
Source : SoftwareAdvice

InsideView - a powerful tool for insidesales/business development.

I like the in-depth company portfolio provided on each page. You are also likely to get a decision-maker org chart, or at least hierarchy mapped out.

Specific contact information such as emails and numbers are scarce. I would consider this more of a supplemental research tool to confirm validity of data found elsewhere and find out information such as revenue, and parent company.

Alister
Alister
Director of Product Innovation (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

leveraging apex on top of insideview data in dynamics

Commentaires : would recommend to large enterprise SDRs for better target/ territory identification.

have been an end user for insideview company data in microsoft dynamics for a long time. Since the release of apex have been leveraging the tool as an add on to build better lead and target identification. It also allows for assessing performance on data that is used to provide understanding of sales performance.

limited in functionality and best to use as a bolt on to insideview company data

Source : GetApp

Great tool for sales teams

Overall, a great tool for anyone on the sales team who are used to working in Salesforce. The integration is super helpful - with the info you need, in an easy to find location.

I've noticed lag times in the integration between Inside View and Salesforce accounts - sometimes the data does not update as quickly as I'd like for sales opportunities.

Sundeep
Sundeep
WaveMaker Consultant (Inde)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés
Source : GetApp

Insideview is good but it can be great.

Insideview is really a good tool for sales and business development teams because of the kind of insights and database of contacts it contains.

Insideview is not really effective when your sales teams are working globally. The data accuracy takes a hit once you start moving away from NA region.

Haley
BDR (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Great resource for a multitude of teams across the board

Commentaires : InsideView is helpful and easy to work with. It makes my team more efficient and have more information to help them be even more successful before they pick up the phone. Their customer service team is helpful if there's ever an issue.

This tool makes it easier for my team to efficiently prospect and find new contacts within our own org. The fact I can integrate it directly with my CRM makes it easier for my team to work within the org and not waste time waiting for uploads or manual processes. I like the news insights too with updates on the companies.

Sometimes the information can be out of date. More regular or just access to org charts would be incredibly helpful.

Sales Manager (É.-U.)

Excellent Sales Tool

The ability to update current accounts in our database as well as import new accounts. We also use the family tree to show the account hierarchy in Salesforce. They are very easy to work with.

Kenneth
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Banque

2 years as customer and familiar w/ competition

Completeness and accuracy of data. I am looking for accurate and complete company and contact information. I look for ownership contact information.

Search capabilities. I want to be able to search by very specific company type fields: 8 digit SIC codes, etc. Also I want to be able to sort and sub group sorts. After you search it is not easy to select targets.

Don
Sales Associate (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle
Source : SoftwareAdvice

InsideView is a time saver and helps our prospecting tremendously.

I like the daily emails on new, news regarding my targets and clients. It gives me plenty of reasons to contact some clients with something about their business rather than my own.

I wish it had more lower tier business information as I work not only on Fortune 1,000 companies but local companies as well.

Patrick
Client services specialist (É.-U.)
Comptabilité
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great program though needs some adjustments

its a very intuitive, and understanding product, and insideview is more than happy to speak to you about what needs to happen with access items and training all colleagues

When looking at acquaintances and their connections it does not give a WHEN for you to know how they know their connection therefore when you reach out to them to see if they can introduce you sometimes it may be a strained relationship and you don't know until its a little too late.

Source : GetApp

Accuracy can be improved! But insights are good.

The platform is easy to read and the UI is very clean. The best thing about the UI is the ability to get all the required insights with out changing screens.

The accuracy of the data needs to be worked on and apart from the data that is available for North America, it almost becomes obsolete for other regions.

Account Manager (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

This is the most valuable tool that I've ever used as a salesperson.

How easy it is to find intel on my accounts and identify key decision makers within the accounts.

I really cannot provide any negative feedback. I have had nothing but a tremdendous experience using these tools. This has been so valuble to me.

Rebecca
Sr. Manager MKT (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Very helpful when prospecting companies and individuals.

Very helpful when prospecting companies and individuals. I found the company detail information accurate. I liked the integration with salesforce the most and that you could click into the insideview platform straight from a record. I feel that it complimented the information we already had in SF and created a better view of our clients/prospects.

Sometimes it didn't always have company data which I needed for prospecting and then I had to do more research, but that I feel would be a problem with any software like this.

CEO (Inde)

Easy Insights

The ease at which we can get the latest update without moving away from the screen.

I think the UI could have been a little better. Although the plugin gives all the data it would be better if could be presented in a more visual manner.

Source : GetApp

InsideView makes me a better sales rep

Commentaires : Of all the competitive solutions in the market place, I must say that InsideView provided me arguable the most value of any. I was extremely impressed with its ease of use and how quickly i was able to find the critical contact information, and company intelligence I needed.

Ease of use Intuitive Accurate, Detailed Information Valuble Market/Company intelligence

I don't know how accurate of a Con this is, but I never understood how easily the solution could be integrated in to our back end system. That would be interesting for me to learn more about. I am sure it is possible.

Maria Pilar
sales representative (Argentine)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Love this tool

Commentaires : It´s a really amazing tool to work with prospects. You can use it to your taste and needs, use it every day.

I really like the display of everything, it´s really easy to find contacts and it has all the infomation. Its really helpful that you can export a list of contacts.

That it doesnt have so much credits to download contacts. And there is no information about the small companys

Diana
Sales Strategic Project Manager (Mexique)
Conseil en gestion

Excellent tool for Sales

It gives you updated and comprehensive information about the companies you are researching and it's compatible with most CRM applications. The Industry Profiles gives you a lot of information so you can prepare for your Sales Calls or opportunity strategy.

I haven´t find anything I don't like about the tool.

Technical Co-Founder
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Easy Insights

Commentaires : With Inside View you can very easily have the information lookup done within seconds. This means you can save tons of time of manual research. Your sales team can therefore close many more deals!

Can be easily integrated and support is great.

Very rarely the information lookup can go wrong if other data related to the contact is not correct.

CJ
Client Development Manager (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I am an avid user of Insideview.

I like the way it syncs with the CRM making it convenient to download company and contact information.

I have run across companies that did not have any information listed.

Melissa
Sales Associate (É.-U.)

InsideView Recommendation

InsideView is easy to use inside of Salesforce. The employee size is usually accurate.

The LinkedIn feature used to show if the person has a LinkedIn profile, but only if the person was in their system prior does it now show. I guess they lost their integration or something.