Great Value and Exceptional Customer Service

Blaze F.
HR/HSE Generalist
Équipements publics, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The Contractor Compliance Team was great to work with. They're friendly, diligent, and always available to answer your questions and help you navigate the Contractor Compliance system. Working with them was a very enjoyable experience, and it's clear that they stand behind their brand 100%.

Avantages: It's very easy to use as both a contractor and as a hiring organization. As a bonus, on the rare occasions that you don't know how to do something and can't figure it out for yourself, their support team has your back. It's great that we can eliminate spreadsheet tracking mechanisms and other archaic methods, and the automated features are a real time saver. It's also easier and more value-effective than other similar products.

Inconvénients: There are a few aspects that could be developed further, like reporting capabilities and contractor add-lists. The contractor compliance team is always soliciting feedback from its users though, and are constantly working to improve the platform and its functionality. I have full confidence that the software will keep getting better as time moves on.

Great product, great price!

Publié le 30/05/2019
Kelly M.
Manager, Compliance and Risk
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our overall experience was excellent! Contractor Compliance staff provided tremendous support during the implementation phase and are always available to assist with any issues or questions. Our contractors like it because of the low cost.

Avantages: It is easy to use and navigate. I also like the dashboard,reporting functionality, and being able to customize our requirements. Our contractors are able to see their requirements easily and communicate any questions or concerns easily.

Inconvénients: I would like to receive email notifications when contractors have questions, there is a document to review, etc.

Excellent Customer Service

Publié le 08/08/2019
Kaela T.
Environmental Health and Safety Intern
Produits pharmaceutiques, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The process of implementing this program and getting contractors on board has been made easier by the tons of support of rep. He has been a crucial part of helping our contractors work through any questions they had and the many that I had. If there was any issue he was easy to reach and quick to reply with the solution. Before we had our shutdown and were to have many contractors in, Rep took the initiative to offer his help in getting all our contractor up to full compliance so we would have no issues getting anyone onsite.

Avantages: It is quick and easy to check the status of contractors and approve and reject documents. I also like the ease of communicating to contractors of why a document was rejected and they usually correct this in a very timely manner. I also like how you are able to customize your requirements to what your company needs.

Inconvénients: There were a few technical hiccups when starting to use this program but it was corrected very quickly.

Contractor Compliance

Publié le 23/08/2018
Jesse M.
Security Supervisor
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Excellent experience with sales and support staff. highly recommend contractor compliance for all industries that deal with tracking insurance and training of contractors.

Avantages: App/Website is very user friendly and requires very little training.

Inconvénients: Only down side is not being able to access information when site is down or going through maintenance.

Prequalifcation Simplified

Publié le 21/08/2018
Human Resource/H&S Coordinator
Construction, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Customer service has been exceptional and helped me navigate through the site when I have questions.

Avantages: The cost for managing Subcontractor information is fantastic.
Responding to general contractors request for information is quick and easy.

Inconvénients: I wish the automatic requests for email could be sent in a mass email as opposed to contacting each subcontractor individually. In a perfect world Contractor compliance would email my clients with reminders about documentation required as opposed to me going through the site and having to address each contractor individually.

Contractor Compliance review

Jocelyn V.
Admistrator of HS&E/Operation
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have found dealing with Contractor Compliance team great but not quite comfortable with the processes not the training I received at the start.

Avantages: The customer service was and is awesome!
They continue to work with us to fine tune our needs.

Inconvénients: I find the system still needs fine tuning as well I find it not as user friendly as it could be.

Great time saver!

Publié le 20/08/2018
Amy K.
Manager, Safety & Training
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: CC has eliminated the need for an archaic paper process and the added benefit of a storage system for training documents has been helpful for smaller businesses in particular.

Avantages: eliminating the need to review paper documents and enhanced communication with the contractors has been a plus.

Inconvénients: Still working through growing pains, but the customer service has been excellent!

Contractor Compliance plays a big role in our day-to-day operation

Publié le 22/08/2018
Fernando A.
Vice President of Operations
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Simply put, It's user friendly. A simple tool and or solution that has removed countless hours of follow ups and eased the complexity of tracking our vendors. It has allowed me to monitor our contractors and ensure they are compliant to our needs and requirements.

Inconvénients: Very little not to like. It has helped our business track and stay on top of our contractors.

Both pros and cons

Publié le 12/08/2019
Christopher Z.
EHS Leader
Machines, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I love the concept and customer service of Contractor Compliance. If they could improve the platform, it'd greatly improve my perception of it.

Avantages: Cost
Ease of implementation
Our implementation specialist helped us greatly

Inconvénients: Parts of the platform are slow and clunky.
About 10 seconds of waiting every time you filter by a specific criteria
Contractors cannot yet be tied to an internal company responsible person (host)

Great solutions support.

Publié le 08/03/2019
Paul A.
Procurement Coordinator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Hamilton Health Sciences needed a solution to have all records of hired contractor's/sub-contractor's managed in one location. Contractor Compliance met the needs we were looking for and was also flexible to incorporate our internal policies and procedures contractor's had to comply with.
Project Managers and Construction Managers are now able to view who's in compliance and even rate their experience with a contractor.

Avantages: Management of contractor/sub-contractor's certifications/credentials.

Inconvénients: Sorting of contractor names. With a growing list, it takes longer to find a contractor in the list.
Selection based on alphabet would help.

Excellent Program!

Publié le 20/08/2018
Melissa S.
HSEQ Coordinator
Équipements publics, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Contractor Compliance is so easy to set up and use. I have had very few concerns from our subcontractors not understanding how to use it. It has been very beneficial to our company.

Inconvénients: The exemption system has a few glitches but Contractor Compliance has been very easy to work with on this.

Safety Culture

Tracey V.
HR
Équipements publics, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This software enables our corporation to move safety to the next level and contractor compliance is a fantastic product to support that initiative.

Inconvénients: no concerns experienced with the software

I am a new user and it was easy

Publié le 12/08/2019
Lisa M.
Health and Food Safety Coordinator
Agriculture, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great!! My training with the customer service rep was very good, he followed me through the process and made the use of the software very comfortable

Avantages: I like that this software is easy to use. I am a new user and the software if very user friendly. After talking to the customer service rep, I found it very easy to send emails and messages to our contractors.

Inconvénients: I wish there was an alert or notification system to let me know that I have something pending or to notify me that a contractor has uploaded information.

Bonduelle Ingersoll

Owen P.
Plant Projects & Environmental Coordinator
Production alimentaire, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very user friendly so far, and team has been invaluable when I need support. Great product.

Avantages: I like the dashboard feature and simple functionality of the site.

Inconvénients: I'd like a bit more control over employee requirements. Contractors sometimes add their main employee or the owner as a default even though their certifications aren't required. Despite marking their requirements as exempt, the employee still shows up as 0% compliant, rather than 100% which gives some peace of mind.

Happy New Customer

Publié le 08/04/2019
Stephanie E.
Director, Talent Management and Admin
Vente en gros, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Overall, the transition to Contractor Compliance has been excellent. The software is very simple to use making it easy to get compliance and maintain our database of suppliers. This was the ideal platform to meet our needs.

Inconvénients: We had a few hiccups during the post onboarding phase. I will say, the concerns were immediately addressed and it sounds a new procedure has been spun up to ensure that this isn't a future concern.

Quick and Easy Start Up process

Publié le 14/01/2019
Kelly G.
Health and Safety Specialist
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Signing up was easy and effortless. The software has allowed us to streamline all of our contractor health and safety documentation into one platform.. at no cost! Our only regret is not having partnered with Contractor Compliance sooner!

Avantages: Very easy registration and start up. Within one week of our kick off with Contractor Compliance, 90 percent of our contractors were registered.

Inconvénients: Not being able to use videos/sound clips in uploaded training materials.