15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Easy Busy Pets

En savoir plus sur Easy Busy Pets

Un créateur de site web qui intègre des outils professionnels destinés aux entreprises de services pour animaux de compagnie. Planification, facturation, gestion du personnel, formulaires personnalisés, rappels, etc.

En savoir plus sur Easy Busy Pets

Visual asthetics, photo and comment updates for clients, ability to include team scheduling, info tracking.

Stripe payment system sucks, takes it more than 14 days to get to my account - wont use it now. Can’t edit appointment notes for each visit.

Easy Busy Pets - Notes

Easy Busy Pets a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 38 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Easy Busy Pets ?

Cameron
Cameron
Vétérinaire, 2–10 employés

Search no more! Try Easy Busy Pets

Commentaires : Very good, support is very responsive, and alwas accepting to new ideas.

Having a complete website that incompases all aspects of booking, billing, and review generation!

Ability to schedule more than one service per day in one booking. However that might be me not doing something correctly.

James
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great Features But Weak Implementation

Commentaires : We're able to signup customers without back and forth emails or calls. It has made signing up new customers much easier. It can be made to look like an added page on our website which has been a huge help to us. The customer service is mostly fine but sometimes it takes a bit longer.

I really like that this software allows us to invoice weekly for multiple services rather than individually, offer all of our services: Daycare, Grooming, Boarding, Dog Walking, Pickup/Drop-off, & Cat Care seamlessly.

Packages are not automatically deducted and are quite tedious making our weekly invoicing take over 2 hours to complete. Other services we have used were automatic and much preferred. The is also no way for clients to cancel appointments or for us to automatically add surcharges such as a technology fee, last-minute booking fees, cancelation fees, etc. The website address is odd and many of our customers have reached out concerned it was spam. (DOMAIN.ezbz.ca - it does look odd). Clients also find the booking process to be a bit confusing and regularly select the current date instead of the future date they want for the appointment.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for your feedback from 2019. We appreciate your insights, and we're pleased to update you on the progress we've made in addressing your concerns. Automatic Package Deductions: We've enhanced our package system to automate deductions, streamlining your weekly invoicing process. This adjustment aims to significantly reduce the time spent on invoicing. Appointment Cancellations and Surcharges: Clients now have the ability to cancel their appointment requests. Additionally, we've introduced automatic surcharges, including a credit card processing fee. Please be aware of jurisdictional regulations on surcharging, and feel free to contact your representative to explore various surcharge feature options. Website Address Clarification: Regarding the unconventional domain (DOMAIN.ezbz.ca), our all-in-one solution allows you to establish any domain of your choice (e.g., DOMAIN.com). Your current address can be changed at any time through the Easy Busy Pets platform.

Melissa
Owner President (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

Makes my life so much easier

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been with EBP for over 2 years now. [sensitive content hidden] is amazing and very helpful when i have questions, he is always there to answer and responds right away!

I love how it keeps track of my customers, i know when vaccines expire, i know who has paid, who hasn't. I especially like having my website linked to this now and booking customers for daycare and boarding is so easy

I really don't have anything bad to say about this product! It's very simple to use and helps me stay organized.

Joyce
Joyce
Source : GetApp

Not User friendly or Customer Friendly

Commentaires : It helped out in the beginning, but now with just 2 or 3 staff members it cost me too much money for what it does.

The updates sent out nightly of the schedule

It isn't user friendly and I often have to close it down and open it up again to "cycle" so I can see a current day. It is truncated on my phone because it isn't an "app" it is a short-cut to a website. It defaults to the wrong date sometimes when I open it up. Can't "rescheduled" or change a service, have to delete it and add it back in. Sometimes appointments default to the wrong person and I have to go in and delete them or change them, causing numerous emails to myself and to staff member. Strip is a money eater and it takes too long to receive funds. Plus clients having problems getting into the system to schedule appointments. Can't resend "invites" if it gets lost. Messages feed into appointments and get lost in my "in-box" . Multiple appointments from clients come in as one email or "thread" causing requests to get lost in my "in box".

il y a 6 mois

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your 2021 feedback. We've made significant progress: Improved User Experience: Addressed refreshing, default date, and rescheduling issues for a smoother interface. Mobile-Friendly: Our web-app is now more mobile-friendly, enhancing accessibility without a dedicated app. Appointment Assignments and Emails: Refining availability settings may resolve staff selection issues. We added a third metric using Google Calendar busy windows for accuracy. Financial Transactions and Client Access: Expedited fund transfers within 48 hours. To manage credit card fees, a feature allows passing fees to pet owners. Enhanced client access for smoother scheduling. Enhanced Communication: Improved messaging ensures accurate routing, preventing inbox clutter. For further feedback or issues, reach us at support@easybusypets.com. Thank you for aiding our improvement!

Anne
Founder (É.-U.)

Easy Busy Pets lives up to its name

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : A plus, exceptional product and customer service. As I expand my company, Easy Busy pets has already anticipated any needs I might have as a customer.

It truly is easy. I’ve never used any other brand but, I don’t feel the need to look or switch. I’ve been using it since 2020 when I first started my business. I never fully used it to it’s abilities until this year. I’m very pleased with every aspect of my experience. If I have a question, I get a response lightning fast. It’s amazing!

I haven’t discovered anything that I don’t like.

Grace
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Pet Care Scheduling Software

Commentaires : We were hoping to be able to offer a more on-demand experience for our clients by allowing them direct way to request services from the pet care providers. This has worked well for us. Unfortunately, we had not realized the time-savings on the administrative side that we had hoped for.

We love how Easy Busy Pets facilitates scheduling directly between our clients and our pet care providers. Client requests go directly to sitters who can accept or decline. This has saved our office time and effort. Additionally, because EBP is fully integrated into our website, our SEO has improved. When clients come to schedule visits they work directly from the website and this improves our ranking. We have seen a significant uptick in new clients as a result.

There are many features that are standard on other programs that EBP does not offer. Bulk invoicing, automated/recurring tipping, building segmented email lists, adding holiday surcharges --none of these features are supported and, in aggregate, negate much of the time-saving benefits of using software. Additionally the payroll function is rudimentary at best.

Bailey
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

Finally an easy and affordable Daycare software!

Commentaires : My overall experience with Easy Busy pets has been amazing. Not even looking at the great and easy to use software I would never switch just due to the amazing customer service. They really care about my success and my business, and that to me is unbeatable! I highly recommend EBP to all pet care professional!!!!

I loved that there is only one site, no linking to other sites with crazy long names. Just simple and professional.

I did not love the website designing process. There was an option to have Easy busy pets design your site for you.

Anthony
Owner / Lead Canine Trainer (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 2–10 employés

Game Changing

Commentaires : Outstanding. Customer service is very important to me and I have always felt like the company Easy Busy Pets wants me to succeed. I have placed a few service calls for help and Jon has always been amazing. Extremely supportive and knowledgeable not only about the services they provide, but also with information about good practices for the pet industry. I

The integrated nature of Easy Busy Pets is what makes it the perfect product for pet management. Everything from scheduling to booking, invoicing and taking payments, and adding new services at the drop of a hat. It is all incredibly smart and functional and takes a great deal of the back office out of the equation because of its automation. I cant imagine where I would be had I not come across this software but I don't see myself ever leaving.

There are always things that can be improved but overall I am happy with the progress that the company is making. I would like to see google calendar synchronization and more custom options surrounding the widgets. It's really one off quality of life things that I come across and never anything critical. Certainly not anything that would move me away to another software.

Jacqui
Pet Grooner (R.-U.)
Vétérinaire, Auto-entrepreneur

New HGM user

Commentaires : Excellent. The support has been outstanding, unlike any other technical support I've ever received before.

I love that my website and my client records can be integrated into one system. I was also really surprised how easily I was able to create a website that I'm really very happy with. It looks great. I'm also pleased to find my existing client base engaging with the site in a way they were not doing with my old website. They love that they can access their pet's records and I love that I can control what they see.

I don't like that when you go to book an appointment there's no warning that you might be going to double book yourself. I don't think this would be hard to do but I'm not a techy person. It would be good to see that in future development.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your kind feedback. Glad to to hear you were really happy with your website and how engaging it was with your clients - customer experience is everything! The solution now includes availability technology that accounts for you and your staff calendars, as well as their capabilities when a pet owner is booking a time for any service. This way it's impossible to get double booked with the right settings enabled. We even offer room (kennel runs/suites/etc.) availability. To learn more, please refer to our help center, which provides a couple of articles on how to enable and to work the feature. As we offer support for all kinds of pet care, you will be able to make it your own. Start reading here if you have a large team: https://help.easybusypets.com/help/staff-schedule-availability

theresa
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2–10 employés

Easy Busy Pets is the best Dog Pro Software on the market

Commentaires : I could not run my company with out Easy Busy Pets. No other software I've ever trialed compares. The customization ability alone is worth every cent.

It's a power house. Highly Customizable Website support Comprehensive scheduling and invoicing system Regular updates and refinements Single Point of Contact (same representative every time)

Lacks a few minor bells and whistles which are usually added in updates or in review for adding

Jorge
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

Hopeful, but not pleased

That all the services for our business are possible to manage all in one software

No mass input of information, you want to delete an appointment and literally have to do one by one. You want to move appointment from one staff to another and literally have to do one by one. Same for checking in, checking out. A client can not request a cancellation. There is no list or reports for feeding, medication, dogs, and etcc.. No waiver for clients to sign before doing anything in their account. Clients can make requests without completing their profile. Packages are not discounted correctly when making a reservation. The reservation feature does not apply for rooms when a client makes a request.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are happy to hear you were able to consolidate so many different pet care services into EBP. A few updates since then: - Calendar drag n drop between dates and/or staff for rapid management in case schedules change. - Delete on mass or specific subsets of appointments within a series. - Visually select any combination of appointments and copy them to repeat weekly, etc. - Quick check-in / out in the agenda view (if you prefer not to do it by appointment) - List of reports now available. You can export reports for each and every form submitted into the system to slice and dice your data analytics needs. - Waivers are now enforceable - client cannot book before they fill out forms of your choice. - Reservation feature does apply to rooms, but you may have set it up so that they don't choose the rooms directly. Often businesses prefer to keep this internal. Feel free to join one of our daily group training sessions to learn more

Kristin
CPDT-KSA (É.-U.)

Review Oct 2018

Commentaires : Overall I have been very happy with not only the sevice but the upgrades over the past 3 years.

That I can Invoice & lots of ways to customize. I also like being able to email from within HGM.

I wish owners couldn't delete pets, past appointments no longer show up under each pet & the search calendar is unable to pull up if you don't know month & year of a specific appointment. I wish I could seperate outgoing payment Invoices from incoming class payments, although that's pretty minor. My notes section qas deleted in the last upgrade & I worry that the new notes will become all oublic to view in an upgrade.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are happy to be bringing value to you and your business. We wanted to point out that we have never lost anyone¿s data, including yours that was restored :) and as always we have learned and worked to make sure it does not happen again.

Christopher
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Highly Recommend!

Commentaires : Our small little dog walking company (12 clients) started with Easy Busy Pets 4 years ago and our company has grown exponentially (160 clients) due to the organization (all in one) website that Easy Busy Pets.

The invoicing is really easy, scheduling is amazing and website is easily navigatable for anyone who is not high tech. All the updates are continuously improving the website. Customer service is the BEST!

Having unlimited storage for photos and maps to be uploaded on client reports would be great.

Tina
Small Business Owner (É.-U.)

Streamline my business

Commentaires : Better management of my business. My website has started to get much more traffic.

This software as helped me manage my business and employees much easier. It has saved me so much time on analytics and payroll. My customers find the software to be very user friendly.

I need more training on all the ways I can use the software. The hours for phone call training are during the day when I am working with clients animals. I find it hard to schedule a time for questions.

Kara
Owner, Dog Walker (É.-U.)

My peace of mind

Commentaires : My experience has been great. Amazing customer service. Thank you!!

This software makes my life 100 times easier by creating invoices for me. My contact at happy go mobile makes asking questions super easy. Very helpful.

I personally don’t need as much Of the perks as other companies need so it’s overkill to me.

Kosara
Easy Busy Pets app - All Recommendations (Serbie)
Bureau exécutif, 11–50 employés

Easy Busy Pets app - All Recommendations

Commentaires : I own pet store,and this app is all I need.
With a couple of beginning settings dependent on my business needs,all of my solicitations can be produced automatically.
Every one of the devices you need for promoting,operation sales and site under one roof.

I can automaticaly signup all new clients. All in one application !!! This app saves a tone of time,and also pull in new customers.

It takes a long time to get a return email from customer support. Everything else works fine.

Steven
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

This is the most user-friendly pet software I've used.

Commentaires : I've been very happy with the program's functionality and its ease in getting things done daily.

I really like the user-friendliness of this software. It's very easy for me to schedule appointments with clients. My partner and I have a much easier time navigating choices if one of us is unable to take a job at a given time.

I don't like how long it takes to get a response from the developer when I have questions. Customer service is mediocre. They were very helpful getting me set up, but difficult to get assistance afterwords.

Diana
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy Busy Pets has been wonderful for my new business.

Commentaires : I was starting up my business and looked at so many options. Easy Busy Pets just felt like second nature to use. When I worked with them on the set up and free trial, I realized that it was really second nature to use. Clients have complimented the ease on there side and we all know that having a system that is easy for clients helps to keep them.

Both myself and my clients have found the software easy to use and understand. The customer service has been amazing. They walked me through everything and have responded to every question in less than an hour, normally within minutes. Every interaction has been friendly, positive and helpful. It is completely customizable.

It doesn't offer GPS tracking of walks, but it does offer GPS check-in & check-out points. I wish I could upload videos for clients, but have been told they are working on adding this feature.

Tania
Owner (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Some changes i would like to see

Commentaires : The best part is i only need my iPad to take to appointments, love this. Also it is fairly user friendly.

Scheduling is fairly easy Allows me to make my own forms (Very important)

I can’t book using client to look up I have to invite client to book, so i have to hold a marker for appt time and wait for them to fill out form so i can formally book them in It dosn’t automatically no location of mobile client (i have to go and select their address) but when i book at my home location it knows it is my home location and selects it for me Stripe payment system sucks, takes it more than 14 days to get to my account - wont use it now Can’t edit appointment notes for each visit

Shauna
Owner/Head Trainer (É.-U.)

You guys are awesome!

Commentaires : I love it!

I love the options and how it’s not just for training or just for grooming. I can start with just training and add grooming etc later. But most of all it WORKS for training! Most programs are for kennels or groomers not trainers.

It’s still a bit confusing. I’d like more “how to videos” on YouTube or your site so I don’t always have to bother customer rep or wait for response (he is very quick but can’t be instant like a video)

Ashley
Salon owner operator (É.-U.)

Great software

Commentaires : Very happy

I like the flexibility of customizing services and the ability to track employee sales and payroll.

I wish their was a feature that organized “blacklisted” clients without removing their profile.

Rick and Monica
Owners (É.-U.)

We Finally Found THE Software

Commentaires : At Roxie's Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Services we tried multiple softwares to suit our needs and were disappointed each time. In Nov/Dec 2018 my husband stumbled upon HGM. We started talking with the support team, they have been taking every one of our calls and quickly answering our emails. By January we launched with HGM and man, oh man, are we happy we did. It has been a small task getting all of our clients to fill out the portal completely but when they do, the reception of how much they all love it has been music to our ears. We get paid so much quicker and the alerts our clients receive each time we check in and check out is very popular with them. Thank YOU HGM and CSR for all your patience and hard work. We are so grateful for you.

Functionality, ease of use, organization of it all, customer service, cost

Something they are working on, but we wish that the client could respond directly to the Appointment Notes.

Joel
CEO (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Excellent customer management and invoicing

Commentaires : Very easy to learn. The support team is helpful and quick to reply. I was previously using excel and some other tools to manage my finances. I was thinking of moving to QuickBooks but was not looking forward to learning that system. Then I was introduced to happygomobile, and was able to get working on it right away with ease.

It makes invoicing my customers a breeze. I can save all details for easy repeat use. Can quickly track totals, payments received or outstanding. And other sales trends.

I am not in the pet care industry, which this platform was originally designed for. The developers are in the process of rolling out a generic version for all types of businesses, but until then, I am not able to utilize many of the features, as they are specific to pets and pet owners.

Elizabeth Gray
Sole Proprietor (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Tons of Great Features for Pet Professionals

Commentaires : I have loved my time working with this platform so far. My customer service representative has been fantastic, and each time I’ve logged in, I’ve realized that there are more and more features to be used. I am happy to be using this product and look forward to see even more features as they continue rolling them out.

I found this software to be yards more user-friendly than some other comparable platforms out there. It is also very easy to aesthetically integrate into the feel of your own website, if that is important to you. There’s great customer service, and they are always eager to take into account concerns and suggestions from their clients with regard to functionality. It is an amazingly customizable and flexible, feature-rich service.

Unfortunately, as a one-person business, I don’t think that I will be able to continue to afford its monthly maintenance fee, as my business has been fairly unprofitable (no fault of HappyGoMobile, though!) I would still be more than happy to recommend this product to a business that is more established with a larger client base.

Kari
Professional groomer (É.-U.)

HappyGoMobile Review

Commentaires : I can look at my clientele list and know how much I’m getting paid since it keeps tracks for me. Love the convenience of them able to add a tip to the groom.

I like the convenience my customers can request times and sign up and use their credit cards without a fee.

Sometimes my customers can’t navigte the site easily it’s confusing to them.