One of my most useful apps

Publié le 20/01/2019
Ron B.
Consultant
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I seriously use this 30-40 times per day. I may have two monitors open, but they are filled with other stuff. I get an alert when something new comes in and I only have one app to check to deal with it. Really a wonderful app.

Avantages: I have 8 different Slack channels that I have to monitor, along with Twitter, Skype, Google Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp. They are all here in one spot. I love this app! Furthermore, I have made feature suggestions more than once and they have implemented almost all of them in the next release. Really couldn't ask for more out of their customer service.

Inconvénients: The only complaint I have is that when I quit the app I have to relog into my 8 Slack channels. AppYogi has made it a lot easier, so it's a lot less of a hassle, but I wish there were a way around the technical limitations Slack has imposed.

Robust application with promise

Publié le 17/06/2019
Donnell J.
Managing Principal
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Love it. I use it for receiving picture updates from work that is being done on a construction project in the Caribbean. It is normal to receive multiple pictures at a time, that's why an efficient picture download process if critical for improving workflow efficiency.

Avantages: The way in which the application integrates with other messaging platforms is its strongest selling point.

Inconvénients: The way in which pictures download from the application. I WISH pictures can be dowloaded without having to open the folder in which pictures are placed after download. Workflow should be:
1. User sets the default download folder
2. User selects picture(s) to download
3. Application retrieves the picture(s) and saves it to the default folder without opening the folder in finder
4. Application shows download confirmation that picture was downloaded.
All this without interrupting the user's workflow.

One Chat brings together Tweet Deck, Facebook Messenger and more

Olivia O.
Narrative Solutions Consultant
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very good! I am committed to using it to consolidate my discussions across social media channels especially.

Avantages: I love and need the ability to chat over Facebook Messenger with necessarily being on the site. As a social media manager, it can be cumbersome to have messages constantly popping up on my web browser. One Chat allows me to consolidate those conversations to the side. Bonus points for letting me view client Twitter mentions and notifications in the same app.

Inconvénients: I am in love with the Apple Store version, which is no longer receiving support sadly. I really wish the product would stay in the Apple Store.

Consolidates the mess

Ko S.
Architect
Urbanisme et architecture, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Its one of my essential apps on my laptop now. I would hate to be stuck opening 6 different chat services without it.

Avantages: Pulling together all of the various chat services that I am required to use due to the various chat services used by my clientele is extremely helpful for me both in getting started with work but also communicating with both external and internal collaborators.

Inconvénients: There is the occasional freeze-up or inability to run a specific feature of a service but 90% of the time it works and the times that it doesn't are due to an update by the base service and the one chat team seems to be able to catch up and fix the feature within a day or so.

Great App!

Jose G.
Asesor para el cliente
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm completely addicted to using this app! This app is, by far, one of the best I've had, and used since late 2017! I really enjoy using it, because it gives me an opportunity to talk to lots of other people from different sources at a time. If I could offer one suggestion or recommendation would be to not be logged out automatically of your accounts.

Avantages: This app is, by far, one of the best I've had, and used since late 2017! I really enjoy using it, because it gives me an opportunity to talk to lots of other people from different sources at a time.

Inconvénients: If I could offer one suggestion or recommendation would be to not be logged out automatically of your accounts.

Very helpful tool ... you will love it

Publié le 10/01/2019
Dieter M.
white collar worker
Développement et commerce international, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to use, multifunctional, very efficient

Avantages: Very easy to use. I am using it for my communication via WhatsApp, WeChat, Twitter and Telegramm. It really increases my productivity. I like to select my freshly taken photos on the PC and the easily bundle it by copy and paste to OneChat. Also pdf files ... drag and drop .... that's it ...

Inconvénients: I am not able to watch the movies I receive over WhatsApp / Telegramm on my computer via OneChat ...

One Chat is an awesome software

Publié le 04/02/2019
Giovanni B.
Consulente finanziario indipendente
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is a really useful software. In fact, it allows you to have in a single application many chat rooms from different suppliers.
Personally I use the following services: WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Telegram, Skype, Slack, Twitter, Facebook Page messenger and My SMS.
In this way I have all the contacts in a single window in a comfortable and efficient way.

Inconvénients: Perhaps memory consumption could be improved.

Great App!

Publié le 26/02/2019
Mike B.
Business Owner
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, the app works really well. I have an issue from time to time with it logging me out and having to log back in. Would be killer if it remembered all my logins for me and just logged me back in each time. It solves so many issues that I had running 5+ different applications and it keeps my screen real estate in check.

Avantages: Being able to condense all my chat applications down into a single window, and then being able to resize said window to whatever size I want, while still keeping spell and grammar checks... Yeah, no brainer!

Inconvénients: It would be great if it supports plugins in some way, like browser add-ons. i.e. Grammarly would make it perfect!

very good application

Publié le 24/07/2019
Edison W.
editor
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: there are many communication apps in one so that I can talk with different clients from different apps at the same time, and I don't need to switch to different application all the time

Inconvénients: as I have clients from worldwide, I have so many different communication apps. but One Chat has mostly the app we use in the europe only. I hope it can add some apps, for example Line

Great multi chat app

Keri F.
QA Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I really like the One Chat app and have been using it for over a year now. They keep it up to date adding new chat clients, which is helpful. Their customer service is really great. They quickly respond to and fix bugs and have helped to sort out other issues I've had.

Avantages: It allows me to use multiple chat clients at once (hangouts, slack, messages & messenger).

Inconvénients: I don't have any, I really like using One Chat.

One for all

Publié le 11/01/2019
Martin W.
DBA
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: One chat app for all protocols - all important ones are included.
It is easy to use and runs error-free.

Inconvénients: There's nothing here that I noticed.

Easy, intuitive and practical

Stephen P.
Teacher
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very useful when working on different platforms and multi-tasking at the same time. Good way of keeping accounts separated but still immediately accesible.

Avantages: Very easy to access accounts, quick and easy to change chats, sooooo much easier to type on a keyboard making communications so much faster (and more accurate).

Inconvénients: Apart from some minor limitations regarding keyboard content (no large choice of emojis for example on a standard keyboard) I have not discovered any so far.

One ring to rule them all

Brandon D.
Analyst
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love the app, and would recommend it to friends and family anytime.

Avantages: I loved the ease of use, My wife hates learning new software. and this one was a breeze she picked it up and used it without any headaches

Inconvénients: I dislike that they pulled from the Apple​ App store and moved to an unrelated app system

Best ALL-IN-ONE Chat app

Publié le 27/12/2018
Physician
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Avantages: - Its simplicity
- The fact it includes a Web version of Twitter
- Include almost all (if not all) different Chatting/Communication service...include IRC

Inconvénients: - How much Memory it uses when idle
- How was it connects to Whatsapp Web based service

Awesome

Graphiste Illustrateur Web développeur
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Get your chats in one single lightweight app. Way less power consuming than your Web Browser. Stay focused on your chat if you use it professionnaly.

Inconvénients: Some more keyboard shortcuts would be welcome.
A mini window mode display would be cool.

OneChat: All-In-One Messenger For The Mac

Carlos F.
Partner
Agriculture, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It adds a layer of additional features on top of the services that I use, making them easier and more convenient to deal with.

Avantages: What I like the most about OneChat is the fact that it covers all major instant-messaging services, including ones that are specific to some countries, like WeChat (China) and VK (Russia). That way, I don't have to install several different apps like Slack and WhatsApp, for example. This aggregation of services is very convenient and helpful.
The app also integrates nicely with macOS, providing features that not all of the original messengers offer, like auto-locking, push notifications and scheduled sending of messages.

Inconvénients: I think there's always room for improvement, particularly on those services that offer web-based "desktop" interfaces, like WhatsApp.

All in one convenience

Dan S.
Regional Account Manager
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Managing multiple chat platforms for business, namely Slack, Facebook messenger and Hangouts without having to open each application, being able to communicate with all teams in one window is way more convenient than multiple apps, but where it really shines is alerts. Only getting alerts in one app really de-clutters my workspace.

Avantages: All of my messengers in one application, all alerts in one application

Inconvénients: Google Hangouts sometimes signs out without warning.

one app for every chat

Publié le 12/01/2019
Alex M.
Specialist HR Consultant
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: the fact that I have all my accounts connected in one place/app, not being forced to open several clients.

Inconvénients: there's nothing not to like. I works seamlessly. I wish I had discovered it earlier.

They can do better

Eros N.
Consultant
Services financiers, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love it, especially in first months, after I prefer Franz.

Avantages: The first program about this, there are all famous service of instating message.

Inconvénients: It's very good, but they must improve. I wait too time.

Nice

Publié le 10/01/2019
Sebastian K.
Student
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Gets many services, and just does what you expect from it without many problems.

Inconvénients: The price is a bit high for a program that "just" wraps the internet sites of these services.

Good All in One Application

John Z.
Développement de programmes, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Loved the ease of having all communication tools in one place!

Avantages: I like how every messenging platform I use is just there and how simple it is to have everything in one place.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the apps update and it temporarily breaks the connection to the service. This isn’t a con on the software, more a con on the response time to update the app.

One stop shop for all your social media needs

Mehul B.
Marketing
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: If you are handling multiple social media profile and want a single app to handle them, they One Chat is your answer

Avantages: - All popular social media services in one place.
- Responsive UI
- Multi account support is a good ad-on.
- Timely updates

Inconvénients: - Sometimes it takes time to load a particular service
- All account apart from first are not persistent.

Great App

Geschäftsführer
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I like the really, simple, fast and well designed

Avantages: Everything in one App
Lots of Services integrated

Inconvénients: Missing iMessage (maybe not possible)
Whatsapp lost the connection

Great Idea that saves me time

Kristine M.
Author
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I had a query for the admin team/support team and they were very responsive and very helpful. My overall experience has been fantastic with them.

Avantages: I like that I can have a few accounts messenger chats open at the same time. It gives me one app to be checking rather than maybe 5 or 6 apps.
It's more streamlined when I am doing my marketing as I can copy and paste without having to close an app and log in as a different account.

Inconvénients: I want to be able to use it on my iPhone and can't. I would like the ability to see different profile messages at the same time rather than logging out and back in a different account. If this was available then this would be an absolute gem of an app.

Forgot about this gem...

Eric G.
Vice President Of Customer Success
Internet, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very positive so far!

Avantages: I got this software a while back and had forgotten about it. Came across it in on my computer and don't remember why I don't use it more often! Skype, WhatApp, Twitter, Google, Facebook Messenger (that's what I use) are all in one place. Very useful.. I haven't used it in a bit, but need to start again!

Inconvénients: I don't think it supports iMessages for iPhone / IOS. Seems to work for Android.