Powerful chatbot builder and easy to use

Publié le 12/11/2019
David B.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I've used 4 or 5 alternative tools to build Facebook Chatbots, and Mobile Monkey is easily the cleanest and most intuitive interface. Beyond that, their support is exceptional and they do a great job of training their community on how to leverage the tool most effectively to grow our businesses.

Inconvénients: As an early adopter there have been bugs and revisions of the software that have required patience and/or having to re-learn things. In addition, MobileMonkey is not nearly as feature-rich as Manychat, though I've not really suffered as the missing features aren't ones I'd likely use anyway.

MobileMonkey makes convers(a)tions happen

Publié le 03/01/2020
Bernadette C.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I met a businessman at a symposium to discuss change and shrinking supermarket industry. He said he tried everything to increase his sales. nothing worked so far. I asked him for a meeting to discuss his issues. I asked him if he was open to new ways of establishing better communication with customers? He said yes. I shared with him my vision for loyalty through sharing value, listening to customers, segmenting his facebook audience. then i showed him a demo of a chatbot competition. He loved it.
We ran his competition for 6 weeks. It worked great.
We ran 2 months of our value-based messaging
We ran December sales campaign. They shared their sales items 15 days before Christmas and approved of my campaign 13 days before Christmas. I worked feverishly for 3 days to create the campaign and follow up messages.
The campaign did not come off as well as I had hoped. But that had nothing to do with MobileMonkey but rather the image and captions I used in the ad.

Avantages: I saw the mass of features and deliverables and was skeptical at first that it would take forever to learn this software. But I was dead wrong.
they have training and support in every possible way you prefer. Recorded videos. Live chat. Facebook community, i.e. constant collaboration. Paid support for those who like to learn by trial and error... after you set up your chatflow someone can review and help fix your flow to perform and deliver leads and conversions.

Inconvénients: I can't stop talking about chatbots as a solution to your marketing problems
The internet is slow or Facebook has issues when the subscriber opens his message so he is frustrated. Slow internet causes the buttons to not work or take forever to load.
I wish I could get more stats.

Solution that goes above & beyond!

Publié le 13/11/2019
Jose andres C.
Digital Marketing Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of use - people don't see the "opportunity" to automate certain marketing elements. Having a chatbot allowed me the time to fulfill my day-to-day functions and minimized my time spent replying to customers/prospects. Also, the community around the product makes you feel confident as they are always available to provide with ideas or insight.

Inconvénients: In the beginning we would see some glitchy responses on the bot, but with time it improved.

Excellent, on par with Manychat

Publié le 05/04/2019
Yolanda H.
Marketer
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Excellent, easy to use platform to grow your messenger marketing game

Inconvénients: Slightly more expensive than​ many chat for the same features

MobileMonkey is Intuitive and Simple to Use

Publié le 18/11/2019
Kristi K.
Lead Social Media Strategist
Édition, 13-50 employés

Avantages: 1) Ease of Use
2) Price
3) Helpful tutorials, videos, webinars, etc. that help you learn and grow your strategy.
4) Readily available customer support.
5) Engaged Facebook community where users can compare notes, discuss tactics, troubleshoot, and generally work with MobileMonkey and other chatbot users to really level up their own chatbot marketing strategies.

Inconvénients: No complaints, truly and seriously! It's been a great solution for our company.

The Most Amazing Platform For Chat Marketing

Publié le 12/11/2019
Craig C.
Co founder
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have started a marketing agency based on MobileMonkey. MobileMonkey's platform has allowed us to become a dominant force for our clients in the chat marketing space.

Avantages: This software is super easy to use and priced affordably. There are so many powerful features and the support is excellent.

Inconvénients: I can't get new features fast enough :)

Mobile Monkey changed our lives.

Publié le 22/11/2019
Kristian O.

Commentaires: Highly positive.

Avantages: Mobile Monkey offers the ability for someone with no coding background to sell a highly technical and useful product that is absent in most businesses advertising mix. Not only are the functionality and features world-class and business changing, but the team and leaders there also exceed expectations as well.

Inconvénients: No complaints thus far. The only things I would like to see are already on the product road map.

A secret weapon every marketer should have

Publié le 23/07/2019
Manuel C.
Business Owner
Photographie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: MobileMonkey offers a powerful interface for adding messaging into a company’s marketing. By implementing some of their tips, you will be increasing your clientele open rate almost instantly.

Inconvénients: The interface is not very intuitive and even though the pricing is affordable, there are other options out there.

A decently software - lacking a key feature

Publié le 11/02/2019
Rick P.
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is a powerful Facebook messenger tool: it allows you to set up an advanced bot.

Inconvénients: I really want to see them roll out a comment guard functionality for ads - not just posts. I’ve been told that they’re working on this, but it’s yet to be forthcoming

Not for us, but maybe you

Publié le 10/05/2019
Carrie O.
marketing
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We ended up not really using the software. We had a billing issue, however, and the customer support person I spoke with, representative, was able to resolve it quickly and painlessly. For that I am graetful.

Inconvénients: It was just a little too robust for what we were trying to use it for. It would have been cumbersome to manage, but for a different company it might be perfect

Advertiser Platform Is Kind of a Big Deal...

Publié le 04/12/2018
John P.
Real Estate Agent & Author
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Fairly new to the software, customer service has been great so far. I am excited to see where Mobile Monkey can go from here.

Avantages: I have woirked with all of the major Facebook Messenger bot software, the reason I chose Mobile Monkey is the Zapier connection and the Advertiser Platform level.

Inconvénients: I do miss the process flow mapping that is offered in ManyChat (they call it "Flows") and would like to see this feature in Mobile Monkey. Also ManyChat and Chatfuel are integrated with Integromat and it would be a great feature for Mobile Monkey.