15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Virtru

La protection des e-mails et des fichiers de bout en bout de Virtru reste compatible avec vos données, peu importe où elles se trouvent, sans changer votre façon de travailler.

En savoir plus sur Virtru

What I liked most about virtru is that it wasn’t too difficult to set up on my gmail email account. This software was something I was told to start using, so I do not know what its cost was.

I have heard from many recipients that they have difficulty accessing them and it's not obvious to me as the sender why this happens. The messages often go to a spam or junk folder.

Virtru - Notes

Virtru a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 37 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Virtru ?

Kyle
Kyle
IT Team Lead (Canada)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Encrypted emails all from your inbox!

Commentaires : Overall Virtru is my go to email encryption solution. It really give peace of mind when you need to send sensitive information

Alows you to send encrypted emails natively inside gmail inbox. This will also encrypt any attachments you add also!

Since this is essentially a browser extension there are some weird bugs that happen, but most of these are dealt with a simple off and on of your browser.

Erica
Manager, Care Coordination (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 51–200 employés

Pleased - so far so good

Commentaires : I have been using Virtru for 3 years and primarily send medical records to patients. Overall, it's been very positive but as I mentioned, we have had to develop clear instructions to make it more user friendly for our patients and partners.

Pros: - it's easy to set up and train new team members to use. - when toggled on/off it's very clear with the color change which setting you have it on - it is a simple process to revoke an email. I like that you don't need to visit the dashboard to do so - I reached out for customer support and received timely responses

Cons: - Sometimes there is an issue with attachments. I have heard from many recipients that they have difficulty accessing them and it's not obvious to me as the sender why this happens - the messages often go to a spam or junk folder - it's not always clear when an email has been accessed - there isn't an option to export or easily filter messages in the dashboard - once you have accessed a secure message it's easy after that, but it can be confusing for first time users. I have had to start sending instructions about how to retrieve the passcode, but it results in frustration from time to time. patients just want to read their message. they don't want to jump through hoops to do it. - if sending from an alias, you cannot tell which person read it

Maricel
Project Manager (Philippines)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Not that Functional

It’s function to secure privacy of my email was not relevant for me. Other recipients (does not have virtru) outside my company is having hard time accesing my email though my email is intended for all the recipients. There are still other software which is better than this.

I don’t like that when virtru is enabled I still have to click another botton in order to send my email. It took longer to load the email before I can read which is not helping for me.

Christian
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11–50 employés

Protection Made Easy

Commentaires : We are in the mental health business and have the confines of HIPAA to pay attention to. Virtru is a product that allows staff to deliver sensitive reports to other medical providers in our area in a secure manner. I also value this added layer of protection for email within the agency - to protect information at all times.

The extension into Chrome and working seamlessly with Gmail is wonderful. The ability to set controls and even making sent mail disappear after 10 days is outstanding. I value that everyone receiving can easily open our encrypted email and not have to deal with another user ID and password. This product is very sophisticated.

Once in a while the extension disappears from Chrome. I have had a number of employees suddenly no longer have Virtru installed and wondering how to get it back. While not that hard to "reinstall", it is bothersome that this occurs.

HR Assistant (É.-U.)
Machines, 51–200 employés

Convenient and easy

Commentaires : I love virtru because it is so easy and accessible and secure.

I love that this is integrated directly into my outlook so when I create a new email all I have to do is click the virtru button and it sends my email encrypted. I can also search for previous emails specifically sent with virtru within outlook.

There have been a few instances when I have used virtru to send emails outside of the organization and the recipients were for whatever reason unable to open the message or attachment. I'm not sure if it was due to user error or not though.

Matthew
Managing Attorney, Children's Program (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

User friendly encryption

Commentaires : It has been a pretty solid product. There are some hiccups here and there, as is the case with anything, but I am happy with the experience.

It is very easy to use. All you need to do is click a button and you are good to go. It seems pretty secure and, by and large, it is a reliable program.

Occasionally, Virtu will lag or not work at all. I was ready to write this off as me having issues with my own bandwidth, but my colleagues working from home would tell me they were having similar issues at the same time. Another is issue is people to whom I send encrypted emails who do not have a Virtu account sometimes have difficulty opening emails. I don't know if this is because of user error on their end, software error, or if the instructions for non-account holders are difficult to follow.

Jennifer
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great service, easy to use

Commentaires : Positive experience, only frustration is when sending to someone, they can't open the message on their phone the first time which I wish we would have known up front.

The best feature is the ease of use. I have used other privacy software in the past that left me feeling frustrated and confused. Virtru is user friendly but still provides the security we need in a healthcare setting.

You can't open a private message on your phone :(

Lonnie
Community Services Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11–50 employés

Use of Virtu in Mental Health

Commentaires : Overall the experience has been good using Virtru in our office.

Our Agency utilities Virtru to encrypt our emails that contain protected health information. For the most part this is effective tool, it is easy to use for the user. I like the feature that if you accidentally send it to the wrong email that you can retract the email without worry about HIPAA violation.

Some of the providers that we send our enrypted emails to have trouble opening them epscially if they are using IPAD for email so I wish this could be resolved.

Lance
Owner, President (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

EASY solution for HIPAA-compliant emails

Commentaires : Product is GREAT for ease of use. Customer support is some of the most prompt, knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful I've ever encountered. That makes up for the rare times when VIRTRU gets cranky, LOL!

We use VIRTRU with OUTLOOK Desktop; with one click of a button (or none, using the default setting) ALL emails are encrypted AUTOMATICALLY and received, decrypted AUTOMATICALLY. No extra steps - very time-saving!!

VIRTRU will, at times, save the email you though you sent to the DRAFTS folder without alerting you that it has done so. We chose to accept that anomaly and simply work around it; we moved out DRAFTS folder so that is visually right above our INBOX. That way, you never miss that that anomaly happened.

Tess
Coding Team Lead (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Functional Encryption to Keep Your Data Safe!

Commentaires : Virtru allows us to include multiple elements of PHI in our communication without concerns that HIPAA will be breached. Our IT department thoroughly vetted the product and we're confident that Virtru provides compliance we can depend on.

Easy to use product. I've encountered few issues with recipient access to encrypted e-mails. At-a-glance confirmation that Virtru is enabled or has been utilized on an e-mail thread.

Did experience a .dll conflict with an older version of Windows but no issues since then.

Lakesha
Benefits Counselor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Virtu Power User Review

Commentaires : My overall experience with Virtu has been good. The huge benefit that I get from this feature is the ease of encrypting my e-mails.

The Virtu icon feature that’s contained within the composed e-mail is most impactful. With a click of a button, I’m able to encrypt my e-mails. I enjoy the reminder to secure or not secure before sending my e-mails.

The feature that I least like about the software is when I’m replying to a sender’s e-mail, as soon as I hit reply the message from the sender disappears. It’s annoying because I like to see the message from the sender below my reply message so that I can respond to all their questions without having unlock the message from the sender, wait to receive an e-mail for verify myself, then receive a pop-up of the sender’s e-mail again. So I’m opening the same e-mail twice.

Office Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Virtru gives us peace of mind when sharing patients private information!

Commentaires : My overall experience with Virtru has been a good one. I would recommend to any medical facility to use Virtru to protect their patients private information.

Virtru is very user friendly. I have not had any problems at all with this software. I love that it allows for us to send our patients private information safely and securely.

Every once in a while we will have a recipient state that they cannot open up the attachment that we have sent through Virtru but that is not very often.

Denise
Lead Medical Assistant (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Virtru Review

Commentaires : Overall, within the last two and half years that I’ve been using this extension on google for my job, I haven’t had any trouble with it.

I like that it is easy to use and install. It’s a safer way for us to send patient information by sending referrals through emails instead of faxes.

The thing I like least about this software is that it is harder to open up emails on other devices other than a computer.

Betsy
office manager (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51–200 employés

Only encryption tool i use.

I love that you can have Virtru added to your outlook and it takes only 1- click to encrypt your emails. Local govt. agencies use it as well which makes it more convenient. super easy to add to your gmail as well.

some times it detects random numbers in the emails and asks you to encrypt unnecessarily, but you can also disregard this message and send your email without encryption if not needed.

Todd
Director (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 501–1 000 employés

Great Product

Commentaires : They have been great to work with.

Simple and easy integration... No need to change MX records or alter hosting options.

PLEASE bring back support for Firefox... Not everyone enjoys Chrome.

Amy
Medical Record Specialist (É.-U.)

Easy to Use

Commentaires : We are healthcare and Virtru makes our emails HIPAA compliant.

It is very simple to use and can be used with any platform.

Sometimes it takes a little while for messages to decrypt. If the recipient is not a user they sometimes have difficulty in opening emails.

Hannah
Coordinator of Recovery & Transitional Services (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 201–500 employés

Convenient

I appreciate that Virtru can be integrated into my Outlook and can autodecrypt without requiting a password on a separate window each time. Saves lots of time and frustration!

I wish I could view previous emails in the thread more easily. When an email I am responding to is long or has several parts, I often have to paste it into my response so I can remember what I'm responding to.

Office Manager (É.-U.)

We love it

Commentaires : We will continue to use them! They work seamlessly with Gmail.

The ease of use - being able to click the toggle to turn encryption on and off is wonderful!

Feedback from recipients of encrypted emails is that it doesn't work well with Outlook.

patty
Insurance Coordinator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés

Product Review

Commentaires : Overall, very good experience as a user for inner-office use

Sending to others already using Virtru is easy and not an issue.

Some confusion on receiver end if have never used Virtru previously and receive my gmail in Virtru format.

Alexis
Mortgage Loan Closer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Wonderful Feature

I love that I can send secure information with ease and not needed to worry about compromising personal information

Sometimes my messages sent end up in the receivers spam which adds to time wasted

Colleen
Genetic Counselor (É.-U.)

Easy to use

Commentaires : Overall, we are happy with this software.

Virtru was easy to download and start using. You can easily encrypt your messages with the click of a button.

The software does often "glitch" and does not send messages. However, you can usually just click "send" again, and it will usually work the second time you click send.

Taraiya
Sr. Payroll Generalist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Email File securely with Virtru

Easy to use, the ability to send communication within file exchange is nice.

The software is fine, I'm not sure if it is the software itself or network issue but sometimes depending on the file size, the decryption process make take a little longer than others.

Jezalyn
Billing Supervisor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Great!

It is easy to use and keeps sensitive information secure.

There are no cons to this software that I have experience.

Taylor
Care Coordinator (É.-U.)

Virtru & Protection

Commentaires : I have never experienced or have run into any issues using Virtru.

This software is super user friendly providing clients with an awesome experience and easy accessibility to secure, important information.

I have yet to find something I do not like about this!

Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent Software, Questionable Terms of Service

The software performed its job well using our Google Apps account and allowed us to sign sensitive HR emails and documents. We recently discovered, however, that there is a free version they offer that meets all our basic emailing needs.

You need to cancel with 30 days notice or they force you into another year of service. So if you're paying be careful with giving proper notice. We never received the "reminder" email and only received the actual invoice once the term expired. Kinda convenient, right? Because of this experience, I can only recommend their free solution.