Avis clients sur SlideLizard LIVE

En savoir plus sur SlideLizard LIVE

PowerPoint-Plugin which lets presenters interact with their audience via live polls, questions and feedback. With analytics and export.

En savoir plus sur SlideLizard LIVE

Non disponible

Non disponible

SlideLizard LIVE - Notes

5,0
4,0

SlideLizard LIVE a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SlideLizard LIVE ?

Markus
Markus
CEO (Autriche)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Great tool for meetings

We primarily use it for polls in our planning meetings where we discuss and vote for different options for our strategy. After the meeting I usually export all poll results and put them into our meeting notes, which is really handy for documentation. Onboarding and installation was without any hassle. The PowerPoint integration makes it really easy to use!

It would be nice if the viewers could save the presentations attended in their Google account, so they can view them at all times and on different devices, without having the connection code.

Benjamin
Founder - CEO (Autriche)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

Nice presentation tool

Commentaires : It definitely improved my presentations. It enables my audience to participate in an easy and refreshing way.

I love the possibility to ask the audience if they need a break and the feedback function. It helped me getting better at presenting and my audience gets much more out of it, too. There is plenty of software out there to ask questions or give feedback, but I haven’t seen any yet, that is that easy to install and use since it’s directly implemented into PowerPoint. Being able to create, present, ask questions and more in one software makes it really user-friendly. Moreover, anyone in the audience with a smartphone can use it without having to download an app first.

I am missing an option for my audience to create new possible answers for polls.