Avis clients sur 1000pip Climber System

En savoir plus sur 1000pip Climber System

State of the art trading algorithm, designed to make it as easy as possible to trade the Forex market.

En savoir plus sur 1000pip Climber System

Non disponible

Non disponible

1000pip Climber System - Notes

5,0

1000pip Climber System a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé 1000pip Climber System ?

Finance Manager (Pays-Bas)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Excellent tool to aid with Forex trading

Commentaires : Good clear signals which really aided my Forex trading

I had some great results from this robot. The Forex signals produced by the system are very clear and easy to follow. It works on a good range of currency pairs and I found the ability to send signals by email very useful.

It runs on MT4 which is not my preferred platform but the email facility means that I can still use my existing MT4 broker

Réponse de l'équipe de 1000pip Climber System

il y a 4 ans

Sales (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Stead gains with consistent signals

Commentaires : Very positive experience. Quick to install with a lot of human support. I would recommend this for serious Forex traders.

I've had steady gains since 1000 pip Climber launched although very small amounts to start with as my risk setting is low. SL is not too high. If you're talking about long-term investment 1000pip Climber is probably one of the best you can get; for example, this month made me 20%.

With small SL it will take more losses but win rate is still relatively high and I've been getting doesn't close at 150 pips sometimes. Only works on three time frames. I would like to see it on daily but the longest time frame is 4 hour.