En savoir plus sur UserGuiding

UserGuiding aide les entreprises à améliorer l'adoption des produits et l'expérience utilisateur en créant des flux interactifs d'intégration des utilisateurs, sans aucun codage.

En savoir plus sur UserGuiding

It's easy to build and it has a lot of onboarding documents and videos.

They don't offer free chat on their website but the team responds quickly via email and try to solve your problems as soon as possible.

UserGuiding - Notes

UserGuiding a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 51 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé UserGuiding ?

Buğra
Buğra
Co-Founder (Turquie)

Great onboarding tool!

Commentaires : We use UserGuiding to highlight certain important features in the trial -> paid funnel. It has been increasing conversions so far. Before, we felt like customers don't understand how to work with the product; now we have less support tickets than ever.

We were on the brink of building an in-house solution for onboarding when we met UserGuiding. It allowed us to design a beautiful product walkthrough within minutes, without a single line of code. Less support tickets, more free trial conversions, happy product managers :)

The analytics part is probably enough for most teams. We needed a little more control over data, which led us to use another product for it.

Alternatives envisagées : Appcues et Userlane

Pourquoi passer à UserGuiding : UserGuiding is by far easiest to set up, their demo explains everything clearly, all there is left is to write the guide.

Kent
Product Owner (Australie)

Very customisable onboarding software

Commentaires : It is pretty clear that having a clear and effective onboarding process is vital for engagement and retention of those new users. Userguiding is helping us make sure we guide and assist our users in how to get the most value from our software.

UserGuiding is a powerful way to add onboarding to your browser based app or website. We needed an option that was more customisable than other offerings, like Intercom. Userguiding allows you to adjust the look and feel of your onboarding product tour to look like it is part of your application. You can add much more than just a picture or video to your tooltips as well. You can adjust size of modals and pop-ups all of which allows a much finer level of control.

The actual experience of adjusting settings, look and feel can be a bit cumbersome. The preview of a step within a guide looks quite different to the version that will be rendered on the preview so you need to keep swapping back and forth between the two views. It would also be good to have control of the location of some other elements, like where on the screen a tooltip appears, and where within a tooltip or modal the quit icon (X) appears. Finally, it would amazing to have some extra controls over when a particular guide starts - for example, the guide starts 30 seconds after landing on a page. Another option would be to have elements on previous screens trigger the start of the guide. In our case, we have a native welcome screen that the user has to complete before the user guide should start. But the welcome screen is the same URL as the landing page. Because the URL doesn't change when the user completes the welcome screen, we had to do some workarounds to trigger the user guide on completion of the welcome screen.

Réponse de l'équipe de UserGuiding

il y a 3 ans

Hello Kent, thanks a lot for your feedback and suggestions. I've forwarded your review to our product team. Thanks for being with us, and stay healthy! Mert

Daniela
Lead CS (France)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Excellent tool for product tours and check-lists

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Creation of product tours (guides as they call it), check-lists, NPS and new features communication.

I love the fact that we can create product tours and communicate about new features very easy. The cherry on top of the cake is that we can use those tours in the check-list.

So far so good, I have no negative comments about UserGuiding.

Alternatives envisagées : Userpilot et Stonly

Pourquoi passer à UserGuiding : Great communication with the sales rep, amazing tool easy to use, it covered all my needs.

Youssef
Consultant (Maroc)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Review

Commentaires : so good

Easy to use without any code implementation

less functionnality i would like if add possibilty to insert audio like we inject a text

COO (Turquie)

Powerful User Onboarding Tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : UserGuiding allows me to create interactive product guides for my users in seconds. The platform is easy to use and allows me to create user guides at multiple language and in different formats. I can also segment my users into groups and create surveys to understand their needs. Most importantly, I don’t need to hire anyone to build my guides. I can do it all myself with UserGuiding.

It's easy to build and it has a lot of onboarding documents and videos.

The price is a bit high. It would be great there is a free plan and feature based pricing.

Alternatives envisagées : Userpilot et FullStory

Pourquoi choisir UserGuiding : UserGuiding has powerful and comprehensive feature set. It takes advantages against to competitors.

Logiciel antérieur : Hotjar et Usetiful

Konrad
Konrad
Vendor Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great tool to onboard your users

Commentaires : UserGuiding is going to help us solve issues with new user onboarding that currently takes a few hrs and requires our employee and customer to be in front of computer to guide them through over the phone. Now our users will be able to self-serve.

Fairly easy to use and a lot of functionalities for developers to build on.

Less skilled people (non-devs) would struggle with implementation and customisation to fully benefit all the features.

Alternatives envisagées : Appcues et WalkMe

Pourquoi passer à UserGuiding : Much more competitive pricing. Great value for money. The same functionality.

Mehmet Ali
Intern (Turquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Best Quality of Service and Easy to use Product

Commentaires : Since the first day I started using it, I was able to warm the product immediately because it was easy to use with its User-Friendly environment. I made an on-boarding pages for 2 sites in total with this product. One of these sites was for an in-house website and the other was for an off-site website, the feedback of them were really good.

The best thing about software is being User-friendly environment, really easy to use with GTM. The configurations or changes that you make on site directly effects which is really useful to improve and maintain. The User Interface is also great. Also I cannot pass over the concern of staff they are helpfull as much as they possible.

İ havent found any cons about this software, almost everything is perfect, also when i face a problem with custom configrations, the staff immetidiately intereferes the situation.

Alternatives envisagées : Userlane

Pourquoi passer à UserGuiding : We chose a company that can provide direct communication because of being a company originating in Turkey At the same time price performance is also very successful.

Tuğçe
Tuğçe
Digital Marketing Specialist (Turquie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

More users in action!

Commentaires : Overall, User Guiding was a great experience. I am able to increase Popupsmart's sales thanks to analytical intelligent system that they offered. The more I see the problems, the quicker I provide solutions to our customers!

As a digital marketer, I don't have much coding experience and User Guiding enables me to create and use onboard flows without technical knowledge. I used to use multiple tools to segment my users according to their needs, browsing behaviors and geographical locations. I can simply say User Guiding is all in one tool to segment your customers correctly. Lastly, with the help of NPSs, I clearly see our customers' and leads' opinions, product experiences and their thoughts about us so that act according to the feedback we collect thanks to User Guiding.

Emrah
Emrah
VP of Products (É.-U.)

Ridiculously easy

Commentaires : As a monitoring product, it takes time to get used to our product. We've been thinking of creating our guide ourselves but then we wanted to check the tools for that. UserGuiding was the easiest to use and we decided to use that. The product is already very nice but I should talk about customer success separately. They are proactively warning you whenever they notice something unexpected in your product. We already outsourced UI testing to them with their incredible help. Can recommend to anyone.

- Easy to create guides - Targeting is so flexible, we can have different guides for different sets of people - Customer success is incredibly helpful. They know our product better than us. - UI is very intuitive.

- Sometimes it takes an nondeterministic time for the guide to be effective. Not a big problem.

Aslı
Aslı
English Language Teacher (Turquie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

So easy!

Commentaires : Thanks to UserGuiding, the customer engagement, and conversion rates have increased insanely.
User onboarding solutions provided interactive product guides for new features to fasten my users’ adaptation process.

This is literally crazy! You can show how your product works to your customers in less than 30 seconds! The team is so great and clever so that you can reach them anytime you like, Excellent customer service.

I am using it for a month None, so far.

Réponse de l'équipe de Ynot Partners

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review. We are happy to work with you!

Erick
Product Marketing Analyst (Brésil)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Excelente ferramenta no-code para tours guiados e coleta de NPS

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : O produto entrega o que promete, cumpre bem o que propõe, está em constante evolução e tem uma incrível equipe de atendimento ao cliente.

O User Guiding é uma ferramenta incrível para empresas que precisam melhorar a experiência dos seus usuários durante a adoção do software ou até mesmo para fortalecer o relacionamento posterior com modais, anúncios e demais mensagens in-app . A instalação, apesar de exigir acessar o código, é simples e depois disso dificilmente será necessário ajuda de algum desenvolvedor. Quase tudo é feito visualmente, "gravando" seu uso e escrevendo o texto dos balões.

O grande ponto fraco são as análises. Atualmente, poucas métricas são disponibilizadas pelo software e a visualização é limitada. Pelo menos você consegue baixar o CSV para fazer uma análise "na unha". Além disso, as integrações nativas ainda são limitadas e poucos eventos são enviados, até o momento.

Alternatives envisagées : Headway et Intercom

Hannah
Product Manger (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Boosts new feature adoption immediately

Commentaires : We’ve been using UserGuiding for a while now, and it became a great addition to our stack immediately. Especially when introducing a feature we use UserGuiding to let our users know inside the app, and create short tours that help them understand the new function. There are also many options when designing an onboarding experience for new users.

We use UserGuiding for training new users, and the product tours are nice enough. What helped us most were the hotspots and tooltips for new features and updates. With hotspots, we were able to dramatically increase awareness to our new features. Also, the integrations with Segment and Intercom are offering us great value, as they provide us with amazing insights on our customers and their journeys.

Although we could integrate some of the tools we use with UserGuiding, it was a downer when I saw there is no integration with Heap yet. It could help us dig deeper into users’ actions during the onboarding and how UserGuiding affects their journey, I hope the integration becomes available soon.

Steven
VP Sales & Marketing (É.-U.)

A really incredible app

Commentaires : We were looking for a web app to create an onboarding experience for our software that was easy to use. We tried out a few different options but once we tried out UserGuiding it was clearly the best choice in terms of how it looked, how easy it was to use, how much we could do with it, and the price. Not only was I was able to create an entirely new layer of experience for our new users, but we've also been able to use it for additional purposes such as freemium feature locking and floating information bubbles that give additional information when clicked on.

Fantastic usability. I was able to create an entirely new user experience without the help from my development team at all. Able to set up a variety of user experiences (guiding training, slide outs, extra information bubbles, etc) by just going to the page and clicking on the object we wanted to use. It looks great visually and gives a high level of customization to keep brand consistency. This was really important to us as we put a lot of value on looking very clean and modern. Customer success and service has also been fantastic. Great group of people to work with. I highly recommend this tool.

There was a couple of slightly awkward functionality moments we found once we started working with large sets of experiences, but we quickly found our way through. Not a major issue at all.

Dylan
Executive Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

The most advanced onboarding program that I use to train existing and new employees

Commentaires : Create and track the performance of guides with Analytics available on this app.

Firstly, I like how it is easy to sign up and start using UserGuiding without complex procedures. I like how it is easy to create high-quality guides with the help of Google Chrome Extension. That way, no coding is needed to create guides with UserGuiding. Lastly, UserGuiding has wide array of features encompassing of Analytics, Hotspots, Segmentation etc.

14 days for free trial are not enough to make clear decisions. To make sure that they give prospective customers time to make informed determinations, they should at least increase duration for free trial to 30 days. However, with extra 30 days money back guarantee, it is all good.

Okan
Frontend Developer (Turquie)
Développement de programmes, 201-500 employés

Product Walkthroughs in Minutes

Commentaires : We've been developing user onboarding flows insource before UserGuiding. After a single UI change, the responsible person had to work on the flow for hours to change the location, test it and make it live. It takes less than a minute than UserGuiding!

UserGuiding has great UX - very simple to use. In a few hours after signing up, you can start getting positive results! Also the team is supportive. They do their best to support us on our busy days, even in weekends.

It would be great if we could upload our videos directly to UserGuiding, instead of embedding from online places. But still not a big problem.

Yalçin
Product Manager (Allemagne)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

UserGuiding is challenging for Cloud based Software

Commentaires : In addition I wonder, how to test the end-user role, when I only have the editor role. Normally I should be able to access the UserGuiding as a regular (non-editor) user, by just loading the Chrome Plug-In. However, in this case I am again asked for a UserGuiding User-ID? How are end-user supposed to access the User Guides?

Ease of use for single side web pages, but difficult for Cloud based web sites.

My problem is that the first UserGuiding step does not work as it doesn’t not find the starting point on the web page, because this web page is too long to show the entry button on a standard screen. To see the button (relevant for UserGuiding) the user has to scroll down quiet a bit.

Jeff
Founder (É.-U.)

Turnkey Onboarding with Completely Seamless Build Out

Commentaires : I've used a few tools like this at other companies in the past. And I've used many SaaS products that have walkthrough onboarding flows like UserGuiding. But I've not actually built a flow out on my own until now. As someone who loves to tinker and test, I found the tool perfectly suited to me. And knowing how overwhelmed development teams are at SaaS companies, this is a tool that a product team or marketing group can work on and perfect, then go to the dev team with a final deployable version to drop in.

I love that I can build an onboarding workflow with all various different engagement / training methods like steps, confirmations, checklists and so much more. But the best part about UserGuiding is that I was able to build out a workflow without a single line of code and test it live on my site just by adding a Chrome extension. As a product manager, this tool is a great way to build out different onboarding flows and test them with my team long before I push something live.

There is a lot. And it's a little overwhelming at first. They have great support and documentation, but it's the kind of software you really need to dig into and just immerse yourself with. Once I did that, all the bells and whistles quickly became apparent.

‪Saleh
player (Égypte)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

"Irresistibly simple"

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Customer engagement and conversion rates have skyrocketed thanks to UserGuiding. My consumers' adaptation process was sped up by using user onboarding solutions that gave interactive product instructions for new features.

This is completely insane! In less than 30 seconds, you can demonstrate how your product works to your consumers! The team is so talented and resourceful that you may reach out to them at any moment. They provide excellent customer service.

They don't have a live chat option on their website, but their team replies swiftly via email and works to resolve your issues as rapidly as possible.

Hakan
Business Development Specialist (Turquie)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Very happy with UserGuiding!

Commentaires : Works well where alternatives don't. Also, the support team is very helpful!

Before UserGuiding, we've tried a few other user onboarding software to increase our free trial conversion. Others had problems with multi-page onboarding flows and iframes. UserGuiding team helped me implement it quickly and I had everything working in only a few days. Great support team!

Currently it lacks integrations with other analytics tools we use.

Despina
Founder (Grèce)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Awesome Robust Onboarding solution

Commentaires : If you are looking forward to creating a solid onboarding experience this should be your go-to solution. Userguiding is intuitive, with cool features and provides excellent customer support whenever necessary (which due to its functionality is not often required). It is one of the few solutions I constantly recommend to my customers when they strive to create an amazing onboarding experience.

Awesome usability. You do not need any technical assistance to create any onboarding flow or use any feature end-to-end whatsoever. Awesome customer support. Continuously adding new features and releases to improve the customer experience.

Simply none. The features enable your team to create an onboarding experience within minutes while the solution's analytics give you the necessary feedback to iterate whenever necessary

Bahadir
Bahadir
Co-founder (Allemagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

UserGuiding is the voice of your product, onboarding your users!

Commentaires : We are using UserGuiding on our webapp for first onboarding of our customers. We give a short intro about our product and take them on a product onboarding journey designed on Userguiding.
The completion rate of the guides we created a very decent as well.

The implementation process is very straight forward. You don't have dependencies on your technical team, you can set it up as a non-techie who has access to GTM.

Sometimes interface and Chrome extension could become confusing but once you get used to, it is not a big deal.

Stefan
Foundee (Australie)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Great alternative to more established solutions

Commentaires : Userguiding helps us provide a seamless training experience to our users.

I liked the value offered for the price, as well as the features and the ease of use.

Design and feeling needs to be improved. More options for the checklists design would be great.

Dariusz
Product Owner (Pologne)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great guides for startups online apps

Commentaires : First contact with Rep, UserGuiding support was impressive to me.
He immediately repair irritating popup and update app function for my need (jumping between guides).
I compare it with their competitors and UserGuiding looks really strong. I have no problem for starting and test how it work for my specific guide scenario (with some big competitors I had basic problems, like "I cannot publish")

Easy to use and implement in online app Great, fast, helpfull support Possible to create assistant Lightweight Enough in customization

Not ready for mobile Emoji in old style

Jared
Manager (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Really appreciated ease to trial and learn

Commentaires : We are trying to figure out better ways to scale a tech company internally and externally, and this is conceptually helping us imagine how to get there and we are still exploring these options.

They made it so easy to start trying it out

Well, I imagine I am a middle ground user. I am good with tech and have a wide variety of experience...but I am not a programmer and don't have enough depth to maybe understand everything. I couldn't believe how easy it was to get started and have vision...but going deep quickly is more difficult and maybe that shouldn't be a con and should just be normal and a truth for all software like this for now since they are really just in their infant stages to my understanding as an industry.

Réponse de l'équipe de Ynot Partners

il y a 4 ans

Thank you Jared. We are doing our best to make UserGuiding the easiest tool to start building an onboarding process, without any coding. It feels great that we could manage it!

Ester
CEO (Italie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Excellent value

Commentaires : Before UserGuiding, I've spent over a month with going and back communication with my team to set up an onboarding process. It was not bad, but it requires hours to be changed and modified.
With UserGuiding, I've done by myself in just a working day to get the whole workflow ready and live!

The product is easy to use and integrate into your own website to ensure smooth onboarding. It saves you from hours of coding, email, and discussions with your team about fast releasing internal walkthrough.

Nothing really, the team is supportive and reactive, and if you need something, they are there for you.

Alternatives envisagées : WalkMe et Userpilot